My Wife's Halloween Job Ch. 05

Story Info
Boss turns wife into his slut.
1k words
3.78
56.3k
19

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday morning and I was off from work and as I watched Ashley get ready for work I saw her put on little mini skirt, sheer blouse and heels. Not even sure at this pint if she had panties on. Right at 8Am David pulled up and he let himself right in. I said morning and that Ashley was in the bedroom getting ready, he just walked right past me and let himself into the bedroom. I saw that Ashley had removed her skirt and wore what I call her wedding panties (very frilly white and lacy). David walked right to her and she went right into his arms and they kissed deeply. He then sat on the corner of the bed and told her to make him happy! Ashley went right down on her knees and proceeded to remove his cock from his jeans and suck it. He told me to come in and kneel next to her and I did, He then told Ashley to give me his cock, she released it from her mouth and guided I right into my mouth.

David started talking to Ashley about what a good cock sucker I was and that I must have practiced a lot, He encouraged her to tell me to suck harder, deeper and keep taking more. Then he pushed me off and told her to climb on top of him, she did of course and then I was to lick his shaft as she rose up and down. This went on for about 15 minutes when all of a sudden David pulled her back on top of him and with a few thrusts he was Cumming in her. With his cock still halfway in her I began to see cum oozing from around her lips and as he slowly pulled out, I willingly licked his shaft and then as it fell out completely I devoured her opened lips and licked and sucked as much out as possible.

He then said they had to go and he handed me a list and said to take care of it right away. David zipped up his pants, Ashley put her skirt back on and off they went... As I was recovering from what just happened, I saw them leave hand in hand and Ashley as usual know slipped in from the driver's side and you could see she had no panties on, and she stopped in the middle. As I looked acr4oss the street, I noticed my neighbor saw everything.

I opened the paper he handed me and it listed the name of a store Avanti Guard in Orlando with a list of items by number only. The note said to see Jamie when I got there. So I got dressed and headed to the store and found it to be a Lingerie/clothing store on Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. I parked and went inside and asked for Jamie. The girl called out and the next thing I know a girl comes from the back room, she already had that grin on her face, and I said David sent me and handed her the paper. She then in a low voice said something to the other girl and they both giggled and smirked. Jamie then took me to the panty section and showed me an area of thongs and simply told me that David wants to you to get a white, red, and black of this style in a size 6. So I did.

We then headed to a lingerie rack and she said to get a green outfit that consisted of panties and a top, several pairs of crotchless pantyhose, thigh highs and then we ended up in the novelty area. Where I had to buy condoms and a butt plug and a vibrator that has a remote control! I never knew that existed.

So as I purchased everything the girl was giggling and Jamie just said what a lucky wife I had to be with David! I took the packages after spending just over $200.00 and went to the car. I immediately received a text to go to the store to work since another employee did not show up.

I arrived and clocked in and Ashley was no longer in her mini skirt put a sexy little pirate outfit that did not leave much unseen. As soon as I got there David took Ashley into his office for about 45 minutes, when she came out I could just smell the sex on her and I knew she was full of his cum.

David's brother came in and then the three of them went back to our house while I stayed and watched the store. They were gone for almost 3 hours, and I had just closed the store when they returned. Ashley was in her panties and a nightshirt only with that glazed over look in her eyes.

I got her to our car and on the way home she told me that after they got her to the house, they had her suck both of their cocks, and then they took turns fucking her mouth and pussy. She passed out twice and each time she woke up one of them was in her. I got her home to a bed that was all full of cum and smelled of sex and she just laid right down, I could not help but as she fell asleep, I pulled her panties down to revel her red lips, they were even kind of bluish and so swollen, I easily lick her hot lips and slide my tongue in some to taste. I then could not help myself and I got between her and lowered my hot cock into her. I felt just about nothing but the fluids moving up around my cock and as I pushed in cum dribbled out for all around her pussy. I noticed several hickeys and bite marks on her breasts and her inner thighs now. I simply sot right away into her and rolled off and fell asleep...