My Wife's Hot New Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At work, I got a video file on my email from my wife. I opened it after I finished my TPS report.

My wife's pouty beauty blew a kiss at me in the video, taken from her new video phone.

"Hi honey! Guess what, after lunchtime, I was told the guys in the warehouse want to throw me a welcome back party!" My wife was all smiles. Her relatively conservative blouse and skirt were business appropriate. But something was amiss. I watched her balloons straining her blouse, I looked at her shapely legs and hips turn a plain skirt into a boner popping tease.

I figured it out! It was her comportment. She didn't carry herself like she was a bikini model or a playboy playmate (both of whom her sexy body put to shame). She was still regular Carla, the athletic tom boy. The flat chested, funny nosed girl. She walked around with her phone, making a sort of video selfie. Luckily it had a stabilizing function so I didn't get seasick as she walked through her office.

Now the folks in her front office were on the stodgy side. But even so, everyone liked Carla and gave hearty greeting when she passed them. Then she walked through to the back area, the order fulfillment warehouse. This area was all male, blue collar. Forklifts were moving about. Yells went up "Carla is here!" cheers and cat calls (which Carla just thought were silly...who would cat call her?) Everyone congregated around her. Somehow a little cake had been procured.

I watched on video as the men ogled her and stared at her as they surrounded her, giving raucous spirit to her return. Amongst them, Carla seemed comfortable. Any other buxom babe would be completely self conscious. Carla literally had no idea how sexy hot she was! They teased her about her sports team that had done poorly of late. There were smacks to her ass, comments about her still working out for sure! Guys jostled to photo bomb the video she was making for me. There were numerous "accidental" bumps against her big tits. It was if Carla didn't notice. She was probably thinking it was a little awkward having them so big...her guy friends kept bumping them! Well, they weren't used to them being there after all.

It was a festival. Somehow, they talked her into stepping up onto one of their two forked forklifts. She had one of her modest high heels on each blade. To maintain her balance she gave her phone to one of the guys, who agreed to continue the movie. She held her arms out for balance as the operator raised the blades into the air, lifting my wife upwards.

"The Queen of the warehouse!" Was the cheer. My wife's job had her coordinating a lot of the shipping, so this kind of made sense. The cheer repeated, and since the forklift stopped lifting her, she was about 8 feet in the air, she put her fists on her hips and swayed in time to the cheer. I'm sure OSHA wouldn't approve.

Her smile was beaming. Carla had never in her life been the center of attention. She was today.

The video ended shortly. I noticed it had been copied to Dr. Rosen. There was an email response from Rosen. "My girl looks so Happy!"

A little while later, an email from my wife came on the same thread the video had been on. This meant Rosen was automatically copied on the conversation.

"The guys want me to hang out after work!"

Before I could finish typing a reply, Rosen responded with "Go for it Fun girl!"

Where? I asked. A blue collar bar. I knew it. Country music and a mechanical riding bull. A few more emails on the common chat thread. Dr. Rosen was going to go there with her, 'so that she wouldn't be the only girl in the place'. I would be working for about two extra hours before I could arrive, but I promised to meet them there.

**************************

The bar was crowded. Strobe lights and cowboy hats. Blue collar beer and blue collar machismo. Amongst the men here I was on the short side, and the small side, and I didn't have a hat. Carla had a beer in her hands and was surrounded by men. I began working my way over. I was intercepted by Dr Rosen before I made it to her.

"She's having a great time!" Rosen stated.

I paused, looked over to my wife. Her smile was ear to ear. Camaraderie with males came with her athletic tom boyishness. Injected into the equation now was the pure adoration poured upon her by the males surrounding her .

My cock sprang to erection in one heart beat. Rosen noticed. She had been looking for exactly that response. Did she know something about me I didn't know myself?

"Are you having a good time?" She asked me, a bit slyly. "Tell you what. Text Carla, tell her you are stuck at work. Let's go up to the upper level and sit and watch her enjoy herself. Do you know what her life has been like? What she's been through? Let her have some fun."

The logic was air tight. I loved Carla so much. I looked again at her face. She was having a truly great time with the guys from work.

I texted. Carla responded with an ok. And a genuine 'I Love You'.

From the upper level, Dr Rosen and I watched. There was plenty of ass patting, and after a short discussion about her new giant tits, a lot of tit patting. What had they asked? Had they innocently inquired about how she liked them? Did they feel ok to her?

There was some pool playing. My wife bent over a pool table, even in somewhat modest 3 inch heels, was sexually captivating. Phones were everywhere behind her snapping photos and videos when she bent over with her cue stick.

There was dancing. There was slow dancing. There was close dancing. There were men holding my wife in their thick, strong arms. They pressed her chest into their strong chests. Pressed her hips against their strong midsections. They were all taller than her, some a foot or more, even in her heels. Did she enjoy looking up at a man that was holding her? Did she prefer it?

My hard on never wavered. I thought about that Viagra warning. "If you have an erection lasting more than an hour...seek medical attention." Mine had been like iron for over two hours. Did I have to worry about breaking blood vessels?

From the distance, I could tell by my wife's blushed shyness whenever she received a compliment. The first couple dozen times her face gave her discomfort away. Slowly that changed. Her 'shy face' became less pronounced as the hours went by. Her body language eased. The flirts and compliments bothered her less and less. Her posture was unmistakable, she liked being a pretty girl.

A little later, it happened. Some rough, big tall guy, I don't know, a cattle rustler or something, judging by his flannel shirt and cowboy hat. They were dancing slow, chest to chest, hips to hips (although he was much taller). She was looking up into his face, maybe they were talking. He leaned down and put his mouth over hers. My wife's pouty lips disappeared in the strong, sure kiss of the stubble chinned stud. The kiss didn't stop. Their mouths stayed together as the song went on.

Now I looked over at Rosen. Her face was beaming, much like Carla's had been while she was surrounded by big men.

The two of them went back into the corner by the pool table after the song.

Rosen's phone beeped. She answered.

"Carla? How are you?"

Rosen looked at me with a serene expression.

"I'm sorry, I had to leave. But it was nice seeing you in an informal setting. You friends from work seemed nice. Is your husband there yet?"

My attention switched from Rosen, back over to the corner where I could see Carla. The man was standing behind her, his arms wrapped around her, holding her in a hug. My wife had her phone to her ear.

"Your husband would be here if he could. He's not much as a physical man, but I do respect his devotion to you and his sacrifices to pay your bills."

"Yes, I know how much you love him. We've been in sessions for a long time sweety. Is everything ok? Sound sound a little raspy."

A waitress offered me another beer.

"Well. Tell me more about this man."

My eyes widened. I waved off the waitress and stared intently at the phone in Rosen's hand.

"How big?"

"Really?" Rosen looked over at me. Looking into my eyes. She was drawing out the moments. She knew with certainty that my cock ached, my balls ached, to hear her next words. She started to speak, paused, started again. Paused again. Looking at me squirm, my boner bobbing in my pants.

"9 inches, huh? Oh, at least nine! Thick? Yes, some of them are quite thick. What you felt was real."

My pre cum was drooling. My shaft strained to painful hardness. My stopped up sperm seemed to be churning within my bloated balls.

"He asked you to go out into the parking lot with him. I see."

It was hard for me not to squirm right out of my chair. My cock was wagging like a dog's tail.

"I understand your first thought was to refuse. You remembered what I said about your procedure, and having the effect set in rather than atrophy. You don't want your husband to find out? Well, it would destroy his heart, but another part of him might not be so disappointed."

The man was leading my wife towards the exit by the hand. She was still talking on the phone.

Rosen clicked her phone closed. Mine rang. I was glad no one had put money in the jukebox. The background music would have been obvious over the phone.

"Hi Honey." My wife's angelic, shy voice.

"Hello, my love."

"Are you coming to the bar? It's been a few hours."

"No, I don't think I will make it soon. Did you meet Dr Rosen? Would she give you a ride home?"

"She was here. Someone offered to drive me home. Would that be ok?"

I saw her go out the front door and heard the bar door slam over the phone.

"That would be great. Baby doll, would it be ok for us to do stuff tonight. Maybe sex? Do you realize I haven't even seen your new tits, or even seen you naked in two months?"

"Oh my dear husband. I love you so much. Dear, do you remember what Rosen said, what she said I should do?"

"You are talking about that part where she wants you to fuck a man, a very big man that can penetrate you way up inside. I remember." I literally thought my cock was going to explode, like a stick of dynamite.

"His name is Derrick. He wants to do it to me. Right in the parking lot." Her voice was husky. In that instant I knew her pussy was drooling, and her nipples leaking. I knew it. "or else the surgery won't take, it will go bad and I will have gone through the procedure for nothing."

My voice caught. She was asking me. She was asking me before doing it. She could stop. There was time.

"My loving husband, are you there? We are in the parking lot now. We are beside his pick up truck. There is a little space. He wants to do it right here."

"Ok." I used the last breath I had been holding.

"you said ok?"

"Yes. For you baby. To make you better. To make you feel better. Do it. Right there in the parking lot." I spoke with a soft, weak, resigned voice. The pure, atomic eroticism shooting the length of my cock (I thought lightning bolts were about to shoot out the tip!) did not carry over to my voice.

"You love me so much baby." Her voice was filled, to the brim, with true deep love for me.

"He is going to bring you home, when he is...well, when...when he is done with you?"

"Yes." She clicked off her phone.

Rosen was smiling beside me. "Come with me Mr. Gutierrez. Now!" There seemed to be a matter of some urgency. I followed her through the upper portion of the bar.

She was texting as she walked.

We reached the handicapped restroom, which was large enough for two people to occupy comfortably. As the door closed behind us, I was bewildered. My phone told me I had a text.

I opened it. It was from Rosen. But not to me. It was to my wife, I had been "blind copied".

"Before you begin. Use your phone. I want to see how well your new equipment works."

A reply text came back from my wife. Rosen's phone beeped. But Rosen was busy unzipping my trousers! My skinny four and a half inch popped out. She had it to the sink and began running cold water on it. I had no idea what Rosen was up to. I read her the reply text from my wife.

"Carla says ok, hold on a minute while she arranges something. Carla is sure Dr Talbot did a wonderful job, but she understands you want to know for sure."

Carla thought she was responding to Rosen, not realizing I was privy to the conversation.

Both our phones buzzed. When I opened, my busty, sexy wife was lit under the bright shine of the parking lot lamp. She was handing her video phone to someone. This someone was even taller than Derrick. He had huge black skinned hands.

A big red pick up, I mean big, with big tires, hid them from the rest of the parking lot. They were over in the corner. Standing right beneath an almost blindingly bright overhead lamp.

"Thanks for helping on such short notice, Jayden. Can't say no to a girl this kinky, am I right?"

Derrick was addressing the man holding my wife's phone. I don't think Derrick was in my wife's earlier video from her work. That was a plus, right? It also meant that she had just met him, an hour or so ago. What I pieced together, was that she felt Derrick's erection while they danced, and it led here?

Jayden responded, in something of a familiar manner, regarding my wife's level of horniness. A third voice sounded in the background. Announcing that this other man had "look out". Was it bad etiquette to walk into people fornicating in bar parking lots? I didn't place either voice amongst the cheers earlier in my wife's warehouse.

A clicking sound brought my attention back to the handicapped bathroom. My cock had gone (mercifully?) numb under the cold running water. It had shrunk and shrunk and shrunk. And was now incased in about a one inch steel device. A "cage". My jaw dropped.

"It's for your own good. I thought for sure you were going to pop a vessel or artery back there. And when you watch your wife, you won't stand a chance. It's for your own good."

Out of the running water, the cold numbness began to subside. As some blood re entered my organ, it tried to grow.

"Hey! Are there spikes inside there?"

"It's for your own good! No erection! You are going to hurt yourself!"

I was about to respond, but my attention drifted to my phone. Derrick was deep kissing my wife, rubbing his hands all over her blouse covered tits. Jayden was zooming, and playing Steven Spielberg with camera angles and stuff. A zoom to Derrick thumbing my wife's rock hard nipples back and forth (through her blouse!) and then a close up, with slurping sound, of their deep wet tongue kissing.

Dr Rosen took me by the hand and moved the phone from in front of my face.

"Let's leave. It would be extremely awkward if your wife noticed either of our vehicles in the lot after she has...finished."

I moved toward my car. My eyes drifted over towards the Western corner. The big red pick up was there. The bright burning lamp on a pole overhead. I saw the 'third man' near the back bumper of the pick up. He was struggling with his lookout duties. His head kept turning towards the scene behind the pickup. Jesus, that guy was huge too! Hispanic, with a thick mustache, a muscle shirt displaying hulky chest and arm muscles. I saw the black guy too. He was so tall his head and shoulders were above the bed of the red monster truck.

"Dr. Rosen" I asked, just before we parted ways, she going to her car, me to mine. "Why did you have her video tape this whole thing?"

"I will examine the tape, frame by frame if necessary. To make sure her girlish parts are in fine condition and operating well. I arranged for you to have a copy, Mr Gutierrez, because you are a cuckold."

"A what?"

"You derive sexual stimulation from your wife's attractiveness to other men. I am giving you therapy as well, Mr Gutierrez. I should bill you too." And then her car door closed.

My phone was burning on my chest. I could only imagine what was going on...right this moment! I buckled and started the ignition. But before working the pedals, I couldn't stand it any longer! I whipped out my phone, and opened the streaming link from my wife's phone!

My wife's shirt was off, her bra gone. I couldn't see her bra, but her blouse had been thrown to the ground out by the front tire. For the first time I saw her amazing tits! Derrick was squeezing and kissing, licking and biting them. My wife was milking! Depending on how hard Derrick kneaded the tit flesh, or twisted or bit the nipples, milk oozed or squirted in little bursts. Carla's eyes were rolling in pleasure. The men were hollering their approval!

I clicked it off. She wasn't fucking. Yet. If I drove now, I might be home in time to see, the 'main event'. Did I want to see it? Yes! Oh yes I did. I wanted to see and listen to every sound she made. What had Rosen called me? A cuck...no a cuckold.

Trying to concentrate on the road was maddening. The phone was right beside me. I thought that I would be insane before I reached the driveway.

Fifteen minutes later I was home. Inside the door I opened my phone as fast as I could.

Carla was naked, except for those 3 inch heels. She was leaned against the truck, her hands resting on the driver side step, which was about four feet off the ground. Her beautiful face looked back over her shoulder.

"Please...please...please...put it in now!"

Derrick's cock was close to ten inches. Far thicker than my wrist. The veins stood out in base relief. Pulsing, writhing vines and cords. Lube streamed from my wife's married cunt.

Derrick had opened his blue jeans, and removed his shirt. He was powerfully built. His strong arms gripped my wife's trim hips and lifted her legs off the ground. He moved his truncheon between my wife's shapely legs. There was no condom! I moved my finger to my phone. There was no pause button, no rewind that would affect this scene. This wasn't a porn video, this was real life, happening right now.

A fleeting thought that if I disconnected the video, and tried to call my wife's phone, maybe I would get through.

He plunged into her! She screamed in ecstasy. Her legs kicked in the air. He just smiled a "what the hell?" smile at Jayden (and the camera) and just held his cock in place. Her flailing legs worked her pussy all around it. Her scream not so much abated, as changed in pitch and timbre, as Derrick eased his grip on my wife's hips. My wife's own weight brought her down, inch by inch, onto the solid rock spear pushing it's way up her cunt.

She reached the base. It was all the way inside her. Her feet dangled about a foot off the ground. Her high heeled shoes still kicking spastically. Her hands held onto the truck in front of her for dear life. Derrick took his hands off her hips, and placed them on his own. My wife was cocked completely. He quick thrust up. Carla was pushed in the air, she rose up several inches on the shaft, then gravity brought her crashing back down. Thick streams of milk geyser from each nipple.

"Did you guys see that?!" The Spanish guy said. Forgetting that he was the look out.

"It's all on video bro!" Jayden assured.

Derrick thrust up, Carla rose up on the cock, but this time as her descent approached bottom, Derrick thrust again, really pounding her pussy. So hard it made her clit shake from the impact. Milk geysers.

Fuck thrust! Impact! Milk Geysers!

And then Carla's moans took a new pitch. Her legs shook like they would fly off. Then she was cumming. The girl cum poured from her pussy like a river. Derrick replaced his hands on her hips so that he could double his fuck pace. The slaps of their bodies was accompanied by wet sloshing as her cunny fire hosed her passion all over the ground.

He flipped her around in mid air. She crashed to the ground, landing hard on her knees. Derrick's muscled arms grabbed her hair, and he smashed his cock in between those pouty lips. He was tensing up. Similar to the way he had held her hips while he pile fucked her, he grabbed and held the sides of her head, and mercilessly pounded his meat into her face. Everyone knew when he started coming, his teeth gritted. What he did not do, was slow his thrusting barrage down my wife's throat.