My Wife's Infidelity - Grad School

Story Info
KK's multiple infidelities during her grad school program.
6k words
2.97
28k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
493 Followers

This is the story of another of my wife's infidelities.

KK has never confessed to any of this, but I was for the most part aware of it on the basis of suspicion during these events.

Through an unexpected route, I've confirmed the affair, or more appropriately multiple infidelities.

This took place when we were in the back half of our 30's, when KK was in graduate school.

KK is a commercial photographer, and had decided to return to school to complete an MFA program at a local university.

KK arranged with the program chair a modified schedule that still allowed her to work, and execute the program's curriculum, at the expense of one summer session and an extra semester.

The program required her to attend some lectures, labs, and session work on weekends.

The schedule was demanding, and we both had to make work-life balance adjustments to deal with the realities of jobs, family, and her MFA program needs.

Most of KK's fellow graduate student classmates were anywhere from 7 - 10 years her junior.

She'd already been working for about ten years in the business, on an accelerated career track.

I ended up many evenings and weekends over a three year period dealing with childcare and other issues, so that my wife could attend school.

We'd long ago agreed to support each other's educational and career aspirations, and I intended to meet my obligation, given KK had supported me during my graduate work, even when it coupled to the near marital disaster that became entwined.

By KK's second semester, we had evolved to a workable routine, with KK attending some weeknight classes, and classes three weekends out of every month.

I noticed that she was unusually horny, and sexual, not only on the free weekend, but other times as well.

During that period we were having some of the best sex of our lives, even though we were both tired and stressed from jobs, kids, and all that was going on.

I was grateful, because my wife was satisfying all of my urges, and the frequent, regular sex was good for me.

In that time frame, my wife had developed a particular fondness for a handful of things that at the time were "new," outside the norm for her - one act she loved was having me perform oral sex on her after I had cum inside her.

A few times I'd gone down on her after cumming, but those were mostly accidental events.

Her deliberate demand for it was new, and she seemed to relish the act, almost to the point of obsession.

The first time it happened, I had been fucking her vigorously, and blew my load in her before she had an orgasm.

She said something to the effect, "I'm not done with you," pushed my head down between her legs, clamped her thighs against my ears, and essentially forced me to lick her pussy to an orgasm, while my jizz leaked from her juicy pussy into my mouth.

The cream-pie, cum-eating thing became part of very nearly every encounter I had with KK, almost ritualized.

Another relatively novel thing was frequent anal sex - KK had always allowed me the pleasure of her ass, even from the time we were dating, but it was relatively infrequent.

Anal had become a regular part of our sex life - including dildos, my fingers, and my cock penetrating her tight little bung hole.

KK had really developed an enjoyment of having a big dildo in her pussy or her ass, along with my cock in whichever hole was available, being DP'd, with dirty talk, fantasizing about having two cocks filling her up.

More than a few times during those simulated DP sessions, KK went wild, writhing, moaning, vocalizing.

She would cry out, "Fuck my ass baby! Fuck my ass!" - this while my cock was in her pussy.

A couple of times she even called out a name, "Wes" is one I remember.

Later when I'd ask her about whoever's name she'd called out, KK would blow me off.

She'd say, "It was nothing. Just someone I was imagining, made up..."

The third thing she had come to a new found fondness of was mutual masturbation sessions - she would play with her tits, ass and pussy, while watching me stroke my cock, until we orgasmed for one another.

KK's masturbation-exhibition sessions were intensely erotic, uninhibited, borderline off the rails. My wife would totally lose herself in the act.

I can still hear her goading, begging, pleading, "Jack that big cock for me baby! Stroke that fucking rod. Let me see you cum. Cum for me, fucking make it cum for me!"

At the time, I didn't think deeply about where these new interests were coming from, I just enjoyed them along with my wife as new, stimulating aspects to our sex life.

One weekend, on a Saturday while my wife was in class, I was carrying a load of kids laundry down the hall.

At that time, KK's photographic dark room was in a small converted bathroom along that hallway, and the door, which was always closed and locked (due to the chemicals - secured, so the kids wouldn't get into them) was ajar.

I dropped off the laundry, and went back down the hall to see why the door was open.

I looked at the knob and latch, and decided that KK must've been in a hurry, neglecting to close and lock the door on her way to class.

I noticed that there were a bunch of medium-format prints in the racks, and decided to take a look at what she'd been shooting.

I didn't know if it was work related, or for school, but figured it was the latter, because she had a lab and darkroom at her office studio.

I pushed the door closed, then flipped the room's red light on, even though the door had been ajar, as a precaution.

I took a look at the photos on the rack - and was shocked at what I saw.

One image was a couple of young men, I suppose college-age, both nude.

One of them was on his knees, sucking the other young man's cock.

Another photo was of a pile of intertwined male, and female bodies, engaged in what was obviously an orgy.

There was a third photo of a blindfolded male, standing, his wrists bound, arms over his head, legs spread, his cock erect, curving up, jutting out like a horn.

The fourth photo in the rack captured a carefully posed image of a young man holding his erect cock, near the lips of a young woman seated on an upholstered stool - a string of saliva and cum extended from the tip of his cock to the tip of her tongue.

I stood there, my cock getting hard, looking at the four images, trying to sort out what they were for, when, and where they were acquired, and what it all meant.

KK wasn't known for shooting this kind of stuff - it was on the edge, bordering art, fetish photography and pure porn.

I heard a bunch of racket, and I came around from my stunned state - it was the kids coming in through the back door of the house.

I turned off the light, exited, then closed and locked the darkroom door.

The whole afternoon, I thought about the photos, KK, and wondered what was going on.

When KK got home that evening, after small talk and dinner, I tried to ferret out what was up, asking about her portfolio work at school, how it was going, what she was shooting.

KK was elusive, and vague - she'd only tell me that she was doing some dynamic art shots, that it really hadn't evolved into a project yet, she was still "sorting," her code for "don't bother me about it, and stop asking."

Later that night, we had some very, very hot sex - I still remember it vividly.

KK had gone in to shower and get ready for bed while I finished up some other chores and dealt with the kids.

When I got to the bedroom, she had a quilt thrown over the sitting area love seat, and a bunch of pillows on the floor in front of it.

She was naked, fresh out of the shower.

KK stripped me down and told me to sit.

I sat, KK got onto her back, on the floor, legs spread and in the air.

She just started going wild, masturbating, telling me to jack off into her pussy, to cum in her like that.

She was so hot, it didn't take long for me to spurt cum all over her pussy, belly, and tits, which she used as more lube to make herself cum.

Once I recovered, we fucked again, on the love seat, KK on her hands and knees, me slamming her from behind.

KK made me clean her up after, commanding, "Suck that hot cum out of my pussy baby. I want you to swallow it all for me."

We finally went to bed, and made out for a while. I remember waking up a couple of times that night, to the sounds and motion of KK diddling herself.

I faked continued sleep, amazed at her muffled masturbation, enjoying the feeling of the bed's gentle shaking as she brought herself to orgasm.

Sometimes, KK sleep-talks. This wasn't a new thing, but most of the time it was incoherent, random, sometimes just plain nonsense or gibberish.

That night, it was sexual, names, clear, distinct words, "fuck," "fuck me," "kiss me," "suck it," and so on. It was amazing to listen to, but I was in part clueless, and enchanted by it.

It was like KK was having an out-of-body dream experience, in some kind of sexual situation, clearly blissful, and erotic on the basis of her cooing, vocalization, and shivers of physical sensation.

The next weekend was a class weekend for her, and the kids were out for the afternoon with friends.

I decided to take a peek in the darkroom to see if there was anything new.

I unlocked the darkroom, went inside, then closed and locked the door behind me.

Indeed, there were several new prints.

One was of a young woman in a latex fetish dress, stiletto boots, with a crop, whacking the hanging balls of a naked young man who was bound, and splayed on a rustic timber table.

There was another photo of the same couple.

In that shot she was nude, save for the boots, with her fist in the young man's ass.

The next shot in the rack was similar, only the young woman's arm was in the man's ass about halfway to her elbow!

The fourth shot was of the same couple - the bound male had made a puddle of jizz on the table, while the young woman was squeezing his balls with both hands.

The next shot in the series had the woman with a fist full of the man's hair, forcing him to lick the puddle of cum.

The final shot had them on the table, the man on his back, and the woman squatting on his face, forcing her hairy pussy over his nose and mouth.

Her hands gripped his hair. It was a powerful, intensely sexual shot, almost as if she was smothering him, consuming him with her pussy.

I pulled my shorts down, and masturbated, standing there in my wife's darkroom, staring at the photos, until I squirted cum all over the front of the cabinet doors.

I cleaned up and left things as I'd found them, then went on about my day.

All day long I thought about, obsessed over what might be going on, torn over wanting to confront her, but afraid to do so.

The face-sitting photo had me thinking, especially about the new-found obsession KK had with demanding that I clean her pussy after sex, and the similarity of her actions with me.

That led me down the thought trail that if KK was behind the camera, was that leading to exploration and experimentation, in front of the camera, or otherwise?

I knew my wife well enough, and given her predilections, exhibitionist tendencies and other personality traits, it seemed like a possibility.

It was a difficult situation to be in, having bedroom role-played and fantasized about my wife fucking other guys, but having the suspicion that she was actually doing it, behind my back.

The burdensome knowledge of her other indiscretions coupled to the current situation. That just intensified my confusion.

My emotional state was a mix - disappointment, anger, bitterness, lust, wild sexual visualizations, a totally conflicting thought landscape.

This pattern repeated itself for about the next two months, until the semester ended for the summer break.

The collection of erotic, fetish photos my wife was amassing was pretty varied.

There was guy-on-guy stuff, lots of femme-domme stuff, even a few group sex and MFM threesome things.

Many of the shots featured bondage or fetish play, including blindfolds, tied boobs, nipple clamps, and similarly kinky play among the subjects she was photographing.

Over the summer break, not much happened.

KK had an ongoing project related to her MFA portfolio, and over the break she did a couple of weekend photo shoots.

I was only able to sneak a peek in the darkroom a couple of times, but didn't find anything new.

The hot sex we were enjoying continued - only after I thought about it did I suspect any kind of pattern - she was always intensely, wildly horny after coming home from a photo shoot.

When the fall semester kicked off, KK's schedule changed a bit, with classes every other weekend, and one evening class on Thursday nights.

The same pattern persisted - when she got home from class, every single time, we fucked, like bunnies, mad, crazy sex, and doing stuff that was unusual - kinky, dirty, nasty stuff that I knew was out of the norm for my wife.

One Thursday she came home late, and told me that she was exhausted, and was going to bed early.

About an hour later I finished what needed to be done, and went to bed.

KK was sound asleep, laying naked on the bed, with the covers off.

I stripped down and got into bed, enjoying looking at my wife's naked body - there was moonlight coming in the clerestory window, and she looked really sexy, splayed out naked on the bed with the moonlight illuminating her pale skin.

I noticed an odd mark under one of her nipples, and bent in closer to look - it looked like a fading bite mark! One that I had definitely not put there.

My cock got instantly hard, and I kept looking at the mark, and convinced myself that's what it was - a bite mark on my wife's boob!

I scanned her, neck to toe, looking for other marks - there were none to be found, however her pussy was an interesting mess - she had not yet started shaving her pubic hair, and her pussy was a matted, wet, slimy looking mess.

I got close, took a sniff of her mound, getting a nose-full of the unmistakeable scent of sex - her musky juices, and the scent of jizz!

I was overcome with lust, got between her legs, and plunged my hard cock into her pussy.

There was no resistance, she was so wet and slick my cock slid into her with ease.

KK feigned sleep, with barely a response, but opened her legs wider, and just let me fuck her.

I didn't last long, filling my wife's pussy with my cum, while trying to penetrate her as deeply as I could.

In my mind's eye, I was penetrating her to her very core, to the soul, and oddly imagining impregnating her.

In a twisted parallel vision, I was watching her engaged in filthy, dirty hot sex with another guy.

I hit a point where I felt slightly out of my own body, imagining myself in the role of the stranger who was fucking my cheating wife.

I rolled off of her, and just laid there for a while, until I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up twice more during the night, hard, raging, and each time I fucked her again, with no resistance or objection.

KK let me use her, like a fuck-doll, allowing me to get myself off using her body as the tool.

Similar visualizations were in my thoughts each time; KK taking one strange cock after another, of her riding big, hard cocks, sucking and fucking strange men.

All night long, between fitful moments of sleep, I considered whether I should confront her with my suspicions.

When I woke up the next morning, KK was getting dressed, and said, "Wow baby, three times in a night! Is that a new record?"

She had kind of a smirk on her face, and didn't wait for a response. Instead she flounced off, and as KK left the bedroom, she gave me this odd wink and a sexy smile.

I felt a surge of rage and lust, and wanted to grab her, throw her onto the bed and fuck her again, but I checked the urge, because I was already running late.

The semester moved along, and I wasn't finding anything new in her darkroom when I had the chance to look.

KK was still intensely horny and sexual, and seemed to be getting more aggressive at times, particularly on Thursday nights, although there were far fewer excessively late "getting home from class" experiences.

One evening, she did the forced pussy eating thing when we were in bed, and fed me my own spunk in a wild face-riding event.

I was uncertain, but wondered if there was more than just my load dripping from KK's gaping pussy - it seemed like she was opened up enough to have taken a monster cock, pink, and juicy wet.

The evening she came home from her last class before the Thanksgiving break, it was a dead-give away that she was up to monkey business.

Normally KK wore jeans or slacks, and a sweater or blouse to class - pretty mundane outfits, still sexy, but not sexy if that makes sense.

That night, when she came home, KK was wearing a too-short-for-a-mom-and-wife jean skirt, and a very sexy pink angora sweater, with matching pink heels.

It was in no way appropriate for attending class.

Another striking thing was her hair.

KK's hair is long, and she normally wears it down, and loose.

That night, her hair was done up in a youthful double ponytail, parted in the middle, with bright pink ties on each side.

My wife looked the part of a too-hot college girl, almost like she was in costume.

My cock was hard from the instant she came through the garage entry door.

I remember saying something like, "Fuck! Well now, who did we need to dress like that for?"

KK's sort of snarky reply was simple, "Me, of course... who else would I dress for?"

She seemed a little off, and later I found out she'd had a few drinks - the class had let out early, and they'd stopped by one of the bars on the campus crawl to have a Thanksgiving happy-hour.

KK went to the kitchen, putzing around getting herself some leftovers to microwave.

I stepped behind her, and tried to cop a "friendly feel."

She didn't object, until I tried putting my hand under her tiny little skirt, and then only for a moment - when I got my hand under the hem, I found that she was wearing no panties...

Lacking anything more eloquent, I said, "Honey, did your panties fall off?"

KK turned around and planted a hot, wet kiss on my lips, pulled back and said, "No, I didn't wear any. I wanted to see what it was like."

Then she turned around and went back to her plate of food.

I was stunned.

Once she got the plate in the microwave, she said, "When I'm done eating, you're going to do some eating. Understand what I'm saying, sweetie? I need a little TLC down there."

The microwave timer went off, she got the plate out, and sat down at the bar to eat.

I was standing there, dumbfounded.

My wife spread her legs apart, seated on the bar stool, and flashed her pussy at me, smiled a dirty, devious smile, and pointed between her legs with the fork.

My cock was throbbing - so hard it almost hurt.

It seemed like it took her forever to finish eating; in between bites, she crossed, uncrossed, and flashed her bare pussy at me, smiling, probably at the reaction she was getting.

KK was thoroughly enjoying herself, teasing me with not a shred of mercy. She was flipping her ponytails around, batting her eyelashes, and the pussy-flashing thing was damn near killing me.

Finally she said, "You need to go to the bedroom with that thing - what if one of the kids comes in here?"

She was pointing with her fork, and I looked down at the tent that had formed in my sweat pants.

I left the kitchen, and within a couple of minutes, KK was in the bedroom, had my sweat pants yanked down, and my cock in her mouth.

She was squatting on the floor, with her skirt bunched up around her waist so that I could see her bush.

jw_kk
jw_kk
493 Followers
12