My Wife's Lifestyle Training

Story Info
My wife is initiated into the swinger lifestyle.
7k words
4.39
510.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jc1961
jc1961
250 Followers

I had been on a business trip for nearly a week, attending a sales conference in Denver. It was relatively uneventful, mostly seminars during the day and dinners with work associates in the evening. I had gotten back to my hotel room at ten o'clock that night, changed into my sleep shorts and started sifting through some web porn to pass the time on my laptop, sitting at the small desk in my room. Within a few minutes my email prompt alerted me to an email from my friend Roger. I opened the email and all it said was, "Busy? Message me on Cam Up." I opened the messaging service. It was like all the others. You could chat, cam, share files, and send messages online. I was expecting to hear from him sooner, I'd been away from home all week. My wife Sue had been sending texts mostly, as there was a two-hour time difference, and our schedules were off. I sent Roger a message I was online and what was up? It was well after one in the morning on the east coast. He wrote back, "everything went better than expected. Can you do cam to cam?" I replied yes and activated the cam option. Roger and I were face to face in seconds.

"Hey Jay, how are you?"

"Fine Roj, but ready to come home. So, how'd it go? Or didn't it?"

"Ok, so let me just say it was awesome! If I hadn't caught most of it on my home security cameras, I wouldn't have believed it myself. You would think I was lying to you."

"O shit, really? You got it recorded? All of it?"

"Ninety five percent of it I'd guess", he said.

As I sat there in disbelief at what I was hearing, I thought back to earlier in the week when I was getting ready to leave for this trip. I was in the midst of packing, and my wife Sue was talking about her week ahead while I would be away.

"So, since you'll be gone, I've extended my appointment schedule at the office to see more patients. It's also going to make more charts and paperwork to deal with, but at least I can do that at home", she said.

"Don't over do it. You should take it easy. I'll be gone, it will be quiet here," I said.

"Oh, if that were all it took for me to have quiet, you'd be gone more often. There's never any peace and quiet in the psychiatric therapy world."

"Maybe if you prescribed them more medication," I said, laughing.

I then heard Sue walk down our steps and into the kitchen. It was early Monday morning. She was about to leave for her office, and I was headed for the airport. After a couple of minutes of tinkling glass and the sound of the coffee maker she said;

"We still have these glass containers Ellaine sent home with those dinner leftovers. We've had them for months."

"They don't appear to be missing them much", I yelled down from our bedroom.

"I just hate keeping people's things for a long time. And they sit here on the shelf as a constant reminder to me."

"So, drop them off on your way to your central office this week. You still got that three-office rotation thing going on? Any appointments there?

"Yea, on Wednesday. I guess I could do it on my way, but that would be early for them."

"Roger and Ellaine are both retired. They've got nothing but time. If you're going to do it, I'll text Roger and let him know. He can let Ellaine know. What time would you be getting there?"

"In traffic, probably 8:30 to 9:00 AM. The office is only about ten minutes from them. My first appointment there isn't until 2:00. I was going in early; I've got to catch up on charts", she said.

"Alright, I'll text him when I get through airport security and I'm at the gate. Always time to kill waiting."

I finished packing and took my luggage out to the car. I grabbed a travel mug, filled it with coffee, and kissed Sue goodbye. We left the house at the same time; she was headed for work.

"I'll miss you, be careful out there," she said.

"Oh yea, in dangerous Denver. At least the scenery will be nice, if I'm not in a conference room twelve hours a day. Besides, it could be more fun for you. Maybe you and Ellaine could find some trouble to get into, you know."

"You and you're perverted mind. Maybe me Ellaine and Roger too?"

"You have my blessing and high hopes. Do whatever you want, as long as you tell me later. Have fun. See you Friday night."

She and I both got in our cars, Sue waved, backed out of the driveway first and drove off. I left for the hour-long trip to the airport, thinking of the conversation I'd just had with her. We met Roger and Ellaine Miller more than a year ago at a local nudist resort. Visiting there had been my idea. We were getting older and I'm the adventurer. Sue was always more conservative, but after wearing her down with requests, she finally agreed to go. Once there we found the people were nice, everyday sorts who just like to be nude with each other. Best of all, the majority were older couples, all had their middle-aged guts and hips like we had. We fit right in. Hell, I paid for a year's membership. Roger and Ellaine sat next to us at the pool. We talked and passed the day. They were both in their mid-sixties, about five years older than us. Their kids were grown, and they were retired. They had rented one of the cabins on site, and towards dinner time they invited us to their cabin for drinks. During the walk to their cabin. Sue and Ellaine were a few steps ahead of Roger and I. They were chatting and laughing it up.

Along the path Roger said to me in a low voice;

"So, Ellaine and I are well, swingers I guess you could say."

After the effects of that statement wore off, I said;

"Really? Well don't tell Sue that or you'll get a much different response. She's not going to get that."

"Well, I was just putting it out there. Just in case you guys were in the lifestyle," Roger said.

"No, but I wouldn't be averse to it. Always had a fantasy about that. But Sue will flip out more than likely," I said.

"Ok, no worries. I'll tell Ellaine at the cabin."

Once at the cabin we had drinks. Sue and Ellaine were in the kitchen talking. Roger and I sat in their cabin family room watching a baseball game and having beers. Sue complained the swimming earlier had aggravated her shoulder. Ellaine started massaging her shoulders. I wasn't focused on them until I heard Sue make a strange sound. I turned and looked over the counter that separated the room from the kitchen. Sue had her back to me facing Ellaine. I got up, rounded the counter and saw Ellaine freely rubbing and fingering Sue's pussy. More shocking, Sue was enjoying it and not protesting. Ellaine asked her to reciprocate, and she did. Long story short there were hand job "happy endings" all around.

About two months later they invited us to dinner at their home. It was nice, though after the cabin incident Sue was hesitant about going. I convinced her, and that nude pool party night was one to remember. It turned out to be light action again, nothing like full swap swing. Roger said Ellaine had a gift for putting people at ease, in her tone and mannerisms. Sue did like her, and was relaxed around her, as was I.

I was jarred from my train of thought hearing Roger say over the computer cam's mic;

"Hey, you alright? Tired or drunk?"

"A little of both I guess. So, you got a tape? What happened? When was this?"

"Wednesday morning. You know I've got cameras all over the house since we were robbed about five years ago. More in our TV room since that's usually where Ellaine and me watch porn and fuck. I even have more around when we host swinger parties. Love to record that stuff. Voyeur at heart. When you called me from the airport Monday, and let me know Sue might come over, I told Ellaine, then texted you we were a go."

"Yea, and I told Sue when I spoke to her in Denver Monday night. Then I didn't hear anything else. She just texted me tonight when she was going to bed. It's the time difference," I said.

"Well, like I said, it was awesome. I'm going to put the recording on here for us and go through it. It's still unedited and long. Look, full disclosure, you remember what you said to me at the airport, about wanting Sue to come into the lifestyle?"

"Yea, I said if you just "happened" to come in and catch them playing, go ahead and attempt to join in, so, it's not like she hasn't seen your cock before," I said.

Roger was getting tentative in his speaking, like there was something wrong.

"Roger, just tell me how it went, and let's see the tape."

"Jay, look, Ellaine and me have been swingers for more than twenty years. We've been through this before. When we meet new friends interested in joining the lifestyle sometimes it turns out to be a fantasy that should have stayed a fantasy. Especially with the guys. There's a jealousy thing they can't get out a their heads. Just checking."

"Roger, Sue and I have been married for more than thirty years. For ninety-nine point nine of those years she's been overly conservative. Believe me, there's not a jealous bone in my body. And if what happened is what I think happened, I'm going to be buying you beer the rest of your life."

"Ok, glad to hear it. Let's do this. Oh, and buy the way, you may want to join me like this."

Roger panned his desk camera back that I was viewing him through. He was sitting at his desk, completely naked.

C'mon, join me, and let me see all of you. You're going to be hard as a rock and jerking off, I guarantee it."

So, I adjusted my camera, slid off my shorts and joined him. He then started the recording; our camera views became minimized in a corner of our screens.


Roger At His Computer


Jay At His Computer

The screen came on with a camera view of Roger's driveway looking out from his house. He and Ellaine had a magnificent home, very large, modern looking, built in the late 1960's, that had been heavily renovated. It was modern looking, at the top of a hill in their development. It was the last home on this hill, so their patio and pool were secluded. The home had multiple bedrooms, baths, and a finished basement where his office was located. Within a few seconds of seeing an open driveway, a familiar SUV pulled in and parked. Sue stepped out, fumbling around for a minute, grabbing her purse and a bag containing those baking dishes that belonged to Ellaine. She was dressed for work, and headed up the driveway, disappearing under the overhang where the camera was mounted. I heard a knocking on the door, then after a few seconds Ellaine's voice;

"Oh, Hi Sue, good morning. Come in. Roger told me you'd be coming by."

"Hi Ellaine, good to see you. I just wanted to drop off......."

Sue's voice trailed off as the door was closed. A different camera view cut in showing the TV room. From this angle, in the distance the entrance to the kitchen could be seen, but only muffled voices heard. Sue then walked into the TV room, carrying only her purse, and sat on one of the couches present. The TV room was a large space too, on the back of the first floor of the house. It had windows overlooking the patio and pool. There were several couches and chairs, some of them looked antique, as if maybe inherited. Ellaine entered from the kitchen carrying a tray with coffee mugs and a plate of pastries.

"Sue, I'm glad you came by. It's been a while since we've talked."

"Well, I told Jay we've held on to your dishware way too long. I wanted to bring it by on my way to work. So, perfect opportunity."

"How is Jay doing," Ellaine asked.

"He's fine. In Denver this week for a work meeting. He'll be back late Friday. How's Roger?"

"He's well. Out puttering around running errands. He's probably over at the hardware store buying some gadget he doesn't need."

"Jay's the same way," Sue said laughing.

The two talked, sipped their coffee and talked about how good the pastries were, the kids and what they were doing in their careers, upcoming vacations and the like. Roger finally advanced the recording, then backed it up again causing a disjointed view each time. He apologized stating their conversation went on for about a half hour. At this point Ellaine said;

"Sue, to change the subject a bit, Roger and I have been so glad to meet you and Jay. The couple times we've been together have been terrific. Jay and Roger talk about everything from sports to history and politics. You and I laugh and carry on like a couple of schoolgirls. Let me ask, what keeps you two from joining us in the lifestyle completely? We'd welcome it so."

Sue was a little taken aback from the abruptness of the question. She sipped her coffee nervously, as if grasping for a diplomatic response. After a few seconds she said;

"Ellaine, it's me and my upbringing. I was raised in a very conservative family. Jay was different, more worldly I guess you call it. I knew it when I met him. I didn't have many boyfriends before him. Lot's of girlfriends as I went to a private school. Sex was laughed about and not discussed seriously. You were made fearful of it, told it was only for having children. I had barely any experimentation. Jay has taught me a lot. It took me forever to agree to go to that nudist camp where we met you. After we were there, I found it not bad. Then the dinner here at your house, again, not a bad experience, even erotic I would say. But I'm not sure what erotic is. I was never taught."

"You think my upbringing was any different? I've got a few years on you. I didn't learn sex could be enjoyable until much later, after I was married. Roger and I discovered the lifestyle by accident, meeting different people. You have too learn to separate erotic pleasure and enjoy it for the experience. In all the years we've been doing it most people we've met have been in all walks of life, all different professions, family people. They're not crazy. The lifestyle events we've attended, even hosted are quite regulated. There are rules and safety in place, and NO means NO. Or they're out.

Sue sat quiet, taking in Ellaine's words. Ellaine continued;

"Look, would you allow me to teach you eroticism? I've done it before. You're a therapist. Be my client for now. Besides, Roger and Jay are both gone. We're alone for a few hours, and you've got a few hours before your appointments. I'm sure Jay wouldn't mind. What do you say? Do you trust me?"

"Of course, yes I trust you. I had a good time previously. How would you teach me?"

"Well, aside from the obvious physical feelings, orgasms and such, the ability to let go and be in the moment. You need to put other concerns aside, open your mind. It takes practice," Ellaine said.

"Ok, I get it. How do we start?"

"Like we've done before, just more of it."

Ellaine moved closer to Sue, lightly touching her leg.


Ellaine (Left), Makes Her Move.

"Sue, let's get undressed, get comfortable. We're good right here."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife was being seduced right in front of me. Roger noticed me on the cam and said;

"If you think this is hot just wait."

Ellaine was wearing a black morning gown while sue was dressed for work. Ellaine said;

"Help me get out of this."

Sue and Ellaine began to undress each other. I could barely contain my excitement. Roger and I were silent, both watching, stroking our hard cocks.


Sue Undressing Ellaine and Vice Versa

Our wives were nude in no time. I had seen both nude before, and it was always more thrilling. Especially now. Ellaine pulled Sue up to her on the couch and kissed her passionately. Sue never resisted or attempted to shorten it. Ellaine pulled Sue to her, laying back on the couch, the kissing continued with subtle moaning and exchanging of tongues.


Naked Petting and Voracious Kissing With Tongue

Ellaine then guided Sue down to her breasts;

"Suck on each of them hard Sue. Nibble on them. Reach down and touch my pussy too. Rub it. Spread it."

Sue complied, as Ellaine began to moan and say, "Oh yes," repeatedly.

"Yes, keep doing that. Raise up some so I can feel yours too. That's it."

The heavy petting continued for a few minutes. Ellaine motioned Sue to raise up and lay down on the opposite side of the couch. I had figured out Roger must have been remote viewing all of this. The camera would zoom in intermittently. Ellaine sat in front of Sue's reclined body, and raised her legs, her hairy pussy in full view and spreading. Ellaine caressed her inner thighs, then moved her hands on to Sue's pussy, spreading and massaging it. Sue's head reared back, her eyes closing and breathing heavily.

"I'm going to eat your pussy now my dear. I want you to get really wet. Then you're going to do that to me, yes?"

Sue nodded and said yes. Ellaine knelt to the floor and got between Sue's raised legs. The camera zoomed in on Ellaine's face. Sue's spread cunt in front of her. She paused as if taking a slight sniff, then ran her tongue up Sue's spread slit.

"UMMM, you're already quite wet love, and you taste so good. There's your clit."

Sue was moaning loudly, saying "yes" and "oh god" over and over.

Ellaine pressed her face deeper into my wife's wet cunt.

She licked voraciously, spreading Sue's now wet, sloppy cunt apart, working her index finger in gently, while licking her clit. She then instructed her;

"Sue, get up and squat in the middle of the couch, do it now!"

Sue did as Ellaine asked, not knowing what to expect. I sat watching the screen transfixed on the action, and how easily my wife complied with instructions. Roger said over the cam microphone;

"Watch this, it's so HOT!!!! Sue started to squat. Ellaine sat on the floor in front of the couch and leaned all the way back saying;

"That's it now, a little lower. Yea, right there. Now, reach under your thighs and spread yourself, pussy and ass. Fuck I love eating you out. Your pussy is so good!!!"

Ellaine tongued between Sue's open cunt lips. Sue was leaning back on the couch but bent forward from the neck and waste, eyes closed, intently moaning. Her nipples were almost pointed straight up. Ellaine continued her tongue lashing. Sue gyrated her hips, visibly shaking.


Sue Squats Over Ellaine's Face

Through her moaning, Sue said;

"Ellaine, I can't hold this position much longer. It feels so good, but my legs...."

"Ok honey, just a minute longer. Keep yourself spread."

Ellaine reached up, putting her hands-on Sue's hands, and forcing her head back further into the couch cushion. Her mouth was now just under Sue's spread asshole. The camera zoomed in again close, revealing my wife's open hairy cunt, taint and asshole. Ellaine licked all of it, darting her tongue into Sue's asshole. Sue shrieked with pleasure.

"Ellaine, I don't want to come yet, please."

Ellaine pulled out of position, allowing Sue to plop down into a seated position on the couch. She rose from the floor, closed in on Sue, and kissed her saying;

"Kiss me, give me your tongue! Taste your own hot pleasure juices!"

jc1961
jc1961
250 Followers