My Wife's Lost Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storiemax
storiemax
267 Followers

Pam had decided that she wasn't going to leave the house and she didn't care what Kris was going to have to do tonight at the party. With her mind made up Pam proceeded to carry out her day as normal as possible. Pam busied herself with housekeeping chores tiding up her house. She admired her clean and orderly house and wondered how she could have ever threatened her situation like she did earlier in the day. She really did love her house and her husband as well as her life. The thought of letting any of it go just didn't make sense to her. She started formulating a plan to stop being friends with Kris. She didn't want anything to threaten her current living situation.

As evening set in Pam made herself a light dinner, dressed in light loose sweatpants and top, and settled down in front of the TV. She had turned off her land line and wasn't thinking about anything but having a relaxing night. Pam was watching a movie and had really cleared her mind of the earlier happenings. Some were around 10:30 her door bell rang. Pam froze. The door bell rang again. Pam crept to the front of the house and peaked out the window. She saw a pizza delivery car and a kid with a pizza standing at the door. Pam moved to the door but didn't open it. She spoke to the kid through the door and told him she didn't order the pizza. The kid confirmed the address but Pam held her ground. The kid didn't really care and just headed back to his car. Pam, pleased with herself, turned to head back to the TV.

When Pam turned around she just about ran into Tony's chest and the scare she received from him being there about threw her into a panic. Pam screamed loud at the unexpected fright and Tony grabbed her by the shoulders. He shook her to try and snap her out of it. When Pam was back to her senses she noticed that Kris was standing behind Tony. Tony asked her why she wasn't at the party. Pam told him that she didn't want anything to do with their party and that it wasn't any of her business.

Tony said he thought so much as he reached a hand back towards Kris. Kris immediately handed him a bag. As Tony held Pam with one hand he held a bag up to her and explained to her how she was going to change into one of those out fits that she had modeled for him earlier. Pam tried to refuse and Tony threatened to hit her telling her it would be much harder to explain a black eye to her husband. Pam started to cry.

Tony let Pam go as she was directed to change into her out fit in the downstairs bathroom. Tony had Kris go with her as to watch her just in case she decided to run. Then he moved about the house turning on all the lights and getting acquainted with the floor plan. Pam and Kris didn't have much to say to one another. Pam asked Kris how she could be doing this to her and Kris fired back that Pam should have left when Kris told her to come back. Pam was crying and pleading with Kris to put a stop to this but Kris said it was out of her control. Pam knew this was true.

When Pam and Kris returned to the living room Tony had made himself comfortable on the couch with a drink in his hand. He looked Pam over as she was dressed in only a bra, thong, stockings, and a garter belt. Tony voiced his approval and then told Kris to change. Pam looked at Kris but Kris just walked back to the bathroom. While Kris was away Tony told Pam to fix herself a drink. Pam did and she made it very strong. She quickly took a couple of long pulls off of that drink and promptly refilled it. Tony laughed and said "you go girl."

When Kris returned she was wearing a very similar outfit as Pam. Pam noticed how sexy Kris looked dressed like that and also noticed that Kris had a very nice shapely body. Pam wondered if she herself looked that good in her costume. Tony had them stand side by side and directed them to put their arms around each other. Then he had them parade around in front of him. When he was through amusing himself he told Pam to fix them all another drink. As Pam was at the bar making drinks, she noticed a bunch of cars pulling up into her driveway and parking out on the street. She couldn't tell how many there were but she saw at least four or five. Tony spoke to her and told her that he had moved the party to her house because she didn't seem to want to leave home. Then he told her to stay behind the bar a fix drinks for everyone. He told Kris to stay close to the bar also and that her job was to serve the drinks.

Soon Pam could hear voices approaching her door. Then there was a ring of the bell followed right behind with a very loud banging on the door and a voice asking if Tony was in there. Tony was already approaching the door and quickly opened it. In walked five black men. These men were just as big as Tony with one guy being much bigger. Then before the first group had finished entering the house another three men had approached the door.

Tony greeted each one of them and invited them into the house. Then they all came into the living room. They started ordering drinks like they were used to seeing half naked white women waiting on their orders. None of them really paid much attention to Pam or Kris. Pam started mixing the drinks and Kris would deliver them. For what seemed like forty five minutes to an hour all the girls did was mix and distribute drinks. The men sat around talking and just generally bullshitting as they visited. It was around that first hour mark that Kris noticed that the men started to actually acknowledge her presence. She would hand a guy a drink and he would look her up and down where before they didn't even look at her. Now they were starting to look at her and even squeeze her ass or reach out a give her tits a feel. Kris mentioned this to Pam and told her now the fun was starting to begin.

Shortly thereafter Tony motioned to Pam letting her know that she needed to deliver some of the drinks also. So Pam would make a batch of drinks and help Kris deliver them. Now Pam was feeling the attention of these men also. It wasn't long before someone suggested that the girls needed to take off their bras. Both girls look towards Tony and he motioned for them to remove the bras and expose their tits to all. Pam and Kris obeyed.

As Pam was delivering drinks one man put his hands on her hips and made a comment about how skinny she was. Then he lifted her off of her feet as if she weighed nothing and sat her on his lap. He continued to make comments about her body as he ran his hand over her stomach and chest. Pam just sat there and didn't react much until he started squeezing and pulling on her nipples. That attention to her nipples made her squirm in his lap. As her ass was shifting around she could feel the bulge of his cock through his pants. She thought it felt very large. Then she started thinking that most of these men probably have huge cocks also. The thought of all that meat sent a shiver down her spin. Pam also said her thoughts about how helpless she was in this crowd and how she couldn't stop these guys from doing whatever they wanted to her made her feel very submissive and that feeling made her pussy hot. Pam said that she never knew that side of her before.

As she was sitting in that man's lap he must of gotten bored with her tits because he ran his hand down between her legs. He rubbed her pussy through her panties a few times before he pushed his hand inside the waist band of her underwear for unobstructed access to her pussy. Pam spread her legs a little to not hinder his exploration. Once the guy had a couple fingers in her he told the other how hot and wet her pussy was. Pam blushed at this revelation. She felt embarrassed that they all knew how much of a slut she had become is such a short order.

The man, whose lap she was sitting on, lifted her up and set her on her feet. He told her to remove her panties and she did. Then he reached around her placing a hand on each ass cheek leaned down and pulled her pussy to his face. She felt the heat of his tongue as it snaked out of his mouth and traced a path from her clit to her asshole. Pam couldn't believe how long his tongue was. He pulled his tongue back along the same route then he oh so lightly flicked the tip on her clit. This made Pam moan out loud as she put both her hands on his head. He licked her clit over and over again for what Pam said it felt like forever. Pam felt an orgasm growing inside of her. Then he stopped and snaked his tongue down her pussy and into her canal. His tongue felt great to Pam, it was long and thick, and the flesh of that tongue felt so perfect against the flesh of her vagina.

Pam's lust was threatening to take her over just like earlier. Pam couldn't believe she could get so turned on in defiance of her will and her life. All of a sudden the tongue in her pussy was taken away. The man that it belonged to just lightly pushed her hips away and Pam felt hands from behind her grab her hips and pull her back. The man behind her was sitting on the edge of his seat. When he pulled her to him her back met his chest and his mouth was level with her ear. He whispered what a hot little piece of white ass she was. Then he wrapped his arms around her with one hand squeezing her tit and the other on her pussy. He quickly went to work on her clit by expertly manipulating it with very light touches from the tip of his finger. Pam arched her back and laid her head back. He was biting her neck as she closed her eyes and let herself go with what was happening to her.

This man started to pinch her nipple lightly at first and then a little harder each time. He was observing Pam's reaction to his manipulations. When the pinching of her nipple became almost too hard to bear he backed off just enough. He continued to use that level of pressure on her nipples rotating from one to the other while continuing to work her clit. Pam's breathing started to pick up as she closed in on her first orgasm of the night. The man must have known this as he stopped all his workings and lightly pushed her away from him. Pam wanted to scream. She was almost pissed that he didn't finish her off. She quickly moved her hands to her pussy to help herself off but her arms were pulled away from her body. There was a man holding each arm as Pam squirmed rubbing her legs together. Pam's thoughts were about what was wrong with her. Here she was acting like a complete slut and all she wanted to do was cum no matter who was watching her.

A man walked up in front of Pam as her arms were still being held. He took her face in his hands and lowered his lips to hers. He kissed her softly but firmly. His tongue searched for hers and hers for his. Pam thought that kiss was great and she couldn't believe these big scary black men were so skilled in the manipulation of a woman. Pam shared that kiss for a long time before he stepped away and went back to his seat.

Pam was left standing there in the middle of the room with her arms being held away from her body. Pam looked around the room and she noticed that the same treatment was happening to Kris. Kris was in the arms of someone and he was working her pussy and tits just like what had just happened to Pam. Kris's head was laying back and her body was quivering. Pam thought that it isn't fair they are going to make Kris cum but they wouldn't let her. Pam watched as it looked like Kris was just about to explode when the manipulation stopped and Kris was pushed away from everyone. Kris tried to finish herself off when her arms were grabbed and pulled away.

Pam's arms were released. She just stood there for a second and one of the men asked her to go make them more drinks. Pam wasn't sure what she was to do but she was told not to touch herself. Pam moved to the bar to make the drinks. Kris helped Pam distribute the drinks to the men. The men were feeling pretty good by then and there volume had increased as well as the nature of their language. Pam felt like a total play thing as she handed out the drinks and everyone was helping themselves to a feel or a grope of her body. She felt hands everywhere. Someone even forced a finger into her ass while she was handing a drink off to its owner. This almost caused her to drop the drink. The man she was handing the drink to warned her of great punishment if she was to spill or drop the drink.

When Pam handed off the last of the drinks she was pulled down to the sofa between two of the men. One man started rubbing his hand all over her chest while the other man started playing with her pussy. All this attention felt great to Pam. She was just about to lay her head back when her hands were grabbed and guided between the legs of the men. They had already pulled their cocks out of their pants and they were guiding Pam's hands to their members. When Pam wrapped her hands around those big black dicks she couldn't believe the weight and girth of each of them. She started stroking her hands up and down those cocks and it felt to her like they were of endless length. The size of those members transfixed her. Holding that much meat in her hands made her pussy hotter than ever. The feeling in her belly grew so fast she almost came right there. She sure wanted to but the men playing with her most private parts were good and knew when to stop as they pulled their hands away from Pam. This tactic was driving Pam crazy, her need to cum was unlike anything she had ever felt before. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes and she was still stroking those two huge black cocks with each hand.

As Pam's tears started to run down her cheeks a man whipped them away with his hand and then placed his hand on the side of her face and gave her a most passionate kiss on her lips. Pam kissed him back with such wanton desire. As the man pulled back for her he looked into her eyes and out of Pam's mouth came the words "please fuck me". Pam didn't know she even said it. She wondered where the words came from. The man just told her soon.

Pam's hands were removed from the large cocks she was stroking. Then she was helped to her feet and handed over to someone new. Then she was guided to a recliner and made to kneel on it with her head resting on the back of the chair. Then someone knelt behind her placing to large hands on each ass cheek spreading her open exposing her butt hole to the cool air. Then she felt a large tongue on her pussy once again. That tongue licked up and down the length of her pussy for a long time. Every time the tongue licked over her clit Pam tried to push her clit down and against it. The tongue finally worked its way into her vagina and was made stiff by its owner and worked in and out like a little penis. This manipulation of her pussy was driving her crazy. Pam needed to cum so bad it was almost like she couldn't. She so badly need direct penetration or direct contact on her clit. Pam's hands started to sneak down to her pussy but they were stopped by large black hands forcing them to the back of chair.

Ok that's enough! That was what Pam heard. She didn't know what it meant but the tongue in her pussy was pulled away. Bring them over here. Two men helped Pam up off of the chair and onto her not so steady legs. Then she was guided back to the sofa. There she was turned around and sat down. Next to her was Kris, she two looked like she was in need of release. Her eyes were half open and her face was very flush. She had a light sheen of sweat on her neck and chest that was reflecting the light. They both were pulled down so there asses rested on the edge of the couch and their legs were pushed up and spread out. They were totally exposed to all of those black men.

Tony stepped between Pam's legs. He looked down on her observing her body and the expression on her face. He said quietly to her that she looked like she could use a good fuck`en. Pam, looking back at him and noticing that he was naked, she nodded her head yes. With that Tony crouched down and stoked the head of his cock along the length of her vagina. Pam hips involuntarily rocked back and forth against him. Tony finally lined himself up and started pushing the head of his penis into her vagina. He still had to work it just a bit to open her up enough to take him inside. Once the head of his cock was inside Pam there was no stopping Tony. After just a few strokes he had his entire length inside Pam's vagina. Pam was going crazy, her head was flopping back and forth and her hips were rocking up and down trying to get as much of Tony's cock in her as they could.

Tony then placed his hands on the sofa with his arms behind her knees lifting and pushing her legs back positioning her pussy for his assault. Tony then started long stroking Pam's cunt. He would pull almost all the way out and then shove himself all the way back in. The primal noises that Pam was making just egged Tony on. Tony started to pick up speed with every couple of strokes. Soon he was pounding the shit out of Pam and everyone watching saw her eyes roll up in her head. Tony was bouncing her ass on that couch so on every down stroke she was bouncing up to me him. Pam was receiving the fucking of her life and she was enjoying every stroke of it. Pam erupted in and orgasm that she thought would never end or she would have a heart attack. Pam screamed as her O broke over her and for the first time in her life her pussy squirted.

Tony reacted like a mad man. He was trying to fuck Pam with everything he had. Pam still can't believe she could take that much cock with total abandonment. It wasn't much longer until Tony started cuming. He let out a loud drawn out groan as he continued to pump his squirting cock in and out of Pam's vagina. Tony's cock swelled even larger as he came and Pam couldn't tell when one of her orgasms stopped and another started. She was in heaven, she love the way Tony's over sized cock made her cunt feel. Pam had become a true size queen.

When Tony pulled his meat from Pam she felt an emptiness she never knew before. A longing started to wash over her but then she was saved by the bell. Another large black penis came to her rescue. Pam said it felt so good. She had totally abandoned herself to being used by these men. After a few moments and a few good strokes of the new cock Pam was lifted off of the couch and placed on the floor on all fours. The cock in her pussy was never dislodged and as soon as she was on the floor he started pumping her again. It didn't take long for another man to make his way around to her mouth. Pam was so focused on the cock in her pussy that she didn't notice the cock at her face until it was being wiped across her lips. Pam was caught off guard and she gasped when she felt that large piece of meat make contact with her face. When she gasped she opened her mouth and that was all he needed as he shoved his penis into her mouth. Pam really didn't miss much of a beat she quickly engulfed the head of that cock with her mouth. She loved the feeling of having a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. The man at her front sat down on the floor and allowed Pam to do her thing.

The cock in Pam's pussy exploded in ecstasy and was pulled from her pussy. Pam shoved a free hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit. The next guy moved in behind her and wet his penis in her sloppy pussy then aimed his cock at her asshole. Pam didn't care. She had only had a dick in her ass a few times but she was ready for anything that night. Soon she felt the pressure on her back door as a large black cock was trying to invade her bowls. Pam instinctively relaxed her hips and allowed the invading cock access. Pam felt the burn from her ass as the invading thick cock made it past the opening. She felt like she needed to crap but that feeling didn't stick around too long. Pam was furiously working her clit during her back door assault. Soon the cock was stoking its full length in and out of her ass. Pam never imagined that kind of sex could feel so good.

storiemax
storiemax
267 Followers