My Wife's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,253 Followers

I rolled off of her to lie by her side. We seemed to be temporarily exhausted.

Then we heard Tom becoming very vocal in the other bedroom.

I softly said to Thelma, “Your boyfriend is giving my wife his hard dick right now.”

“Yes, I’ll bet he is gushing in her pussy, or could it be her mouth?”

I chuckled, “That’s a good question. Let’s go take a look.”

We got up out of bed, went into the hall, and looked in the master bedroom. There we saw my pretty wife, Alice, sitting up on him and slowly gyrating on his cock. Tom was still a little vocal as he was beginning to relax. We heard Tom say with emphasis, “Alice, you are one sexy lady.”

I whispered to Thelma, “Let’s don’t bother them right now. Let’s put on robes and go make the coffee and wait in the living room.”

Thelma and I were sitting on the love seat sipping our first cup of coffee as my wife and Tom came into the living room.

I jokingly said, “We were wondering when you were going to finish.”

My wife looked a little embarrassed, “We had a good time, did you?”

Thelma responded to her query, “We had a very good time, too.”

I looked at Alice to say, “You looked like you have been well fucked. Your hair is a mess and your lipstick is smeared. I see lipstick on Tom’s face too. I’ll bet if we could see his cock, it would have lipstick on it.”

Everyone laughed.

Tom responded, “Thelma, you look messed up like Alice. It’s very evident that Alan rolled you around in bed to get your hair tasseled up that much. Did you like his cock?”

Thelma was quick to say, “Yes, and he knows how to use it to give a girl a dammed good time.”

The conversation continued in a light informal manner while we had coffee.

When it was time to leave, I kissed Thelma good bye and said, “I had a fantastic evening with you. Please, let’s do it again, soon.”

When Tom broke his goodby kiss with Alice, he said, “We’ll be back. I’m not through with Alice as yet. She is fantastic, too.”

Vic5
Vic5
1,253 Followers
12