My Wife's Massage

Story Info
A massage that didn't go as well as we thought.
1.7k words
3.37
72.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuckySmut
LuckySmut
19 Followers

Ever wondered what it would be like to give erotic massage as a job? Well about 12 months ago I had an insight to how guys must see their job and my conclusion is 'they are just men'!

My wife and I had talked about getting her an erotic massage for years. Having sex frequently we would often talk dirty at the idea of a man with the physique she desired, having his hands all over her and going the distance. I was always turned on by the prospect but as the years rolled on I began to entertain the idea. With all the talk over time the execution would be relatively simple, what she would wear and where it would happen. The search began and our excitement boiled over at the thought that it was going to happen. My wife Dee made it her priority to find masseuses online that would fit her criteria. For me the event became dirtier in my mind and fantasy took over, I wanted to see my wife used and I could barely contain my excitement either.

Finally a breakthrough some 2 weeks later and Dee made contact with one Mark. His profile showed a guy with a good 6'2 body and all the right credentials of a professional and testimonials. We exchanged emails for 2 or 3 days outlining do's and don'ts and Mark held a true honourable outlook on his profession. We made a date and the scene was set in a nice hotel on the other side of the city.

The Friday afternoon had arrived and in all the excitement Dee was like putty. I took the opportunity to make sure she was dressed the way i wanted, to present her. I encouraged her to wear a very short flowing skirt with a white shirt braless. The shirt was far more see through from a distance than it was up close in the mirror at home so i made sure she wore it walking out the house. Dee's nerves were not getting the better of her, If she was blabbering she was very quiet . Before long we arrived at the hotel and I couldn't see where to park so I pulled into the valet in front of the hotel and asked my wife to go in and find out where we should park. Dee hesitantly got out of the car knowing full well her outfit was a little revealing and I knew better that her shirt would surely give her onlookers a show. When Dee returned to the car I noticed the small groups of men around the entrance blatantly stare at Dee. She walked out briskly looking at the pavement and her big DD's bouncing in a sheerish white shirt. Usually this would have been enough for my wank bank for the next few weeks but not today, my wife was the prey!

We went upstairs and settled into our room and discussed where she should be when he knocked at the door. I took the opportunity to take some photos of my wife to mark the occasion. Dee was so reved up she just needed something to take the edge off so I gave her my hard cock to suck on. Without hesitation she was kneeled before me, surely thinking about what she was about to receive. I allowed Dee to suck me franticly and milk my balls dry and within moments she seemed pacified. I decided to have a quick shower as we weren't expecting the masseuse for another 50min so i left Dee in a bit of a tizzy as she was now hungry to be finished off. From the shower I heard a knock at the door. I paused in the shower to hear as much as I could. All i could hear were muffled voices of a man and Dee. I attempted to finish my shower quickly so i could investigate who it might be thinking Mark the masseuse may have been early. by the time i was done the voice had gone and i inquisitively asked Dee who it was? Dee responded that it was the guy from reception that had forgotten to give us the key to the spas and needed a few more signatures. This didn't seem customary practise but I'm sure he had his second look at my wife especially if she was bent over the coffee table signing forms! As Dee told me why he had come into the room her smile was mischievous and I know she did something!

It was now 25min until he arrived and 'knock knock'...there it was. Our professionally keen masseuse had arrived. I made a confident approach and shook his hand while introducing my unusually demure wife. With a little small talk he began setting up his table and chatting about stuff I wasn't even listening to. As I watched Mark seemed to be not as well versed as I thought he may. He looked for the latches on the table and fumbled about his bag. I was beginning to think he was not as 'long time in the game' as his online profile made out. Nevertheless we went on and he asked Dee to remove her clothes behind a towel he held up and place herself on the table. This done he placed the towel over her ass without taking a peek. With a dim lit room he poured oil on her back and began while loosening off his belt and 2 buttons on his shirt.

With my prime position I watched him rub Dee's back and the sides of her exposed breasts. He was doing a great job at feeling up my wife but not being as masseuse as I thought. So i asked "How long have you been in this industry?" He quakerly responded "6 years" I gave him the 'I see' and he continued. Slowly he made his way to my wife's legs rubbing them from the feet up. His hands were now exploring parts of Dee that i couldn't see from my seated position but going by her face her cunt was being probed. Now 15min in he moved to the next phase and made his way back to Dee upper torso. He opened his jeans and took out his cock and virtually thrust it in Dees face. With a good 8 inches in front of my wife's face, she dint hesitate and opened her mouth and began sucking him. Mark didn't even have the chance to put on protection and my wife was devouring him as hard as she could.

From here Dee never looked back. With me sitting in the room i felt like i became invisible. Mark stopped massaging and now had Dee by the head and pumping her throat. I think the gagging is what made the inevitable happen and he came in her throat! Not one drop was spilt and Dee had now swallowed my cum and his within the last 90min! I was horrified! I suddenly went into some sort of comatose shock sitting there with a throbbing hardon and no voice to potentially interrupt what was happening before me. Mark had now become more forceful to what he had come there for and was now directing Dee to pleasure him. He picked her up by the arm and pulled her to the bed. With her completely naked and him partially still dressed, it was obvious this guy was here to fuck my wife under the guise of being a masseuse.

Now, i know what this was going to lead to but never expected a guy to walk in and totally control what was going to happen. When a guy that is 6'2 and moderately well built takes control, that's the intention he will follow especially with a woman naked before him. As my wife lay on her back she landed with her legs wide open. Mark wasted no time and jumped on Dee ramming his cock inside her without any guide. Dee gave a deep moan and he began to pump away sucking on my wife's large nipples. I mustered the courage to say something and it fell on deaf ears and Mark pulled out and aggressively turned Dee over and began fucking her doggie style.

This went on for some time and after cumming once it seemed this was going to go on for some time. He went from her pussy to her mouth and back again giving my wife a pounding she never imagined and I could tell she was spent too. So wondering how this would end, the horror in my curiosity was coming. mark leaned back and took some lubrication from his bag and smeared it on Dee's asshole. As I saw what was about to happen I said something like " I don't think we..." and he interrupted with " shhh, its fine" with Dee lying face down and her ass in the air, Mark began to rim My wife's ass and slowly drop his cock in.

With Dee now moaning and crying (couldn't define if it was happiness or other) Mark sped up his thrusting fucking my wife's asshole. With a big jerking orgasm I could see he came inside her ass and with a slap on the ass cheek he pulled out and smiled. Dee didn't move from her position and i watched the cum ooze out onto her cunt lips. With this done she rolled over and didn't move. Mark looked at me and said "You have a great wife there...if you want a follow up session we can work something out" I replied "Ok I'll let you know" and handed $600 over for his service.

After Mark cleaned up and folded his table away he left with the same smirk he had after pulling out of my wife. Both of us sat there in silence for some time reflecting on what the fuck just happened.

Some time has now gone by and I am able to document that Friday. We no longer have that fantasy as it's done and dusted but we both have it to reflect on as an experience. With that done we are moving onto some others so safe to say I do enjoy my wife being used!

LuckySmut
LuckySmut
19 Followers