My Wife's Montana Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before her climaxed, she looked at me and spoke almost as though waging a complaint, "Oh shit! He's making me cum!" Then she rolled her head from side to side (causing Rich to draw his cock away from her face) and shouted, "Oh, yes. damn you! Eat my cunt like that! Yes. Yes. Just like that!" Her whole body quivered for several seconds then stiffened. I was a little concerned as she acted as though all the air was gone from her lungs. Finally, she made a huge gasp followed by two lesser gasps.

After resting for a short time, she rolled her head toward me and smiled. Wayne had stopped eating her cunt, but he was still doing something to her with his right hand.

Seeing that Nancy was all right, I set the camera down and crawled up on the bed next to her.

"This has made me damned horny!" I announced as I knee-walked up next to my wife's head. "Would you please kiss my cock?"

Rich backed off to give me complete access, so I held my cock directly over her face. She immediately took my cock in her left hand and guided it straight down to her mouth. With great enthusiasm, she licked and kissed the crown of it until it was glistening with her saliva and maybe a little of my pre-cum.

She did this for maybe thirty seconds before jerking her head away from my cock and exclaiming, "Oh, shit! I'm cumming again!"

I'd noticed, while looking down at Nancy giving me oral sex, that Wayne was again between her legs with his face buried in her cunt, so I shouldn't have been surprised by a second orgasm. But I was. Surprised and enormously turned on. As my beautiful wife lay whining ecstatically beneath me with her eyes closed and her mouth open, I couldn't help doing what I did next.

Giving my cock a few quick strokes, I came in two powerful spurts all over her mouth and chin. She seemed not to notice until her orgasm subsided a few seconds later. Then she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"You made a mess on me, Cal," she whispered. She stated this as a simple fact. She seemed neither angry nor excited by my cumming on her face.

But I didn't have a lot of time to consider her reaction because suddenly Rich bumped me a few inches to the side and, pumping his cock with his right hand, grunted loudly as he shot several streams of semen on Nancy's upper lip and nose. Some of it missed her entirely, though, and ended up on the bed spread.

This got a stronger reaction from her. Sitting up abruptly with semen all over face, she glared at Rich and me. "You guys!" she said. "Get out of my way. I need to get into the bathroom and clean this up."

She climbed off the bed and half-ran into the bathroom. We all watched her gorgeous ass disappear behind the door. Rich looked at me a little sheepishly and Wayne, smiling proudly, stood up wiping his mouth with his hand. His oddly curved cock jutted up at about a 10:00 o'clock angle. We just stood around listening to water running in the basin.

Then Danny, whom I forgotten all about, walked up to the three of us and said, "Fuck. That was way better than any porno. Are you guys going to fuck her now?" He was still fully dressed. Apparently, he was content just to watch.

From the bathroom, we heard Nancy's voice. "No, they're not going to fuck me. They've had enough fun with me for one night."

Seconds later, she reemerged from the bathroom, still stark naked, and walked toward us daubing at her neck with a hand towel. Her pretty little breasts jiggled as she approached us. Sitting down on the side of the bed, she said (using her stern school-teacher voice), "Well, it looks like nearly everyone got off, even though that wasn't the point of what we were doing, was it?"

Rich looked down at the floor like a naughty school boy. His body language seemed to say, "No ma'am. It wasn't the point. I'm so sorry."

Wayne wasn't the least bit contrite, though. Gripping his cock, certainly the longest of the three of ours, he said, "I didn't get off. I got you off a couple of times, but I didn't get off."

Danny started to say something but apparently decided to remain silent.

Nancy gestured for Wayne to come over to where she sat. "Fair is fair," she said. "I guess I can return the favor. Then I really have to get to bed. By myself, that is, so I can sleep."

Nancy gestured again to Wayne, indicating that he should lie down on the bed next to her. As soon as he was on his back, Nancy leaned over his long, hard cock and began teasing the purplish-red crown of it with her tongue. She did this for maybe three minutes as Wayne groaned and kept saying "Yes. Yes." As I watched, I could feel my cock beginning to stiffen again.

She then proceeded to give Wayne a very thorough blow job. I retrieved the camera and got four great shots of her performing oral sex on him. The first was a close-up of the tip of her tongue licking the little ridge just under the crown of the cock. The second was of her taking maybe three inches of his cock into her mouth. The third was of her gripping his cock in her right hand as she licked his balls. The final one was of semen shooting out of the tip of his cock and splashing against her slightly open lips about an inch above it.

As he shot cum up into Nancy's mouth, he said, "Here. Here it is. Here it is." It was an odd thing to say, I thought.

Moments later, as she used the hand towel to wipe her mouth clean, Nancy announced that she'd decided to take me up on my offer to pay for her to stay in the room one more night. She went on to say that she'd hardly seen anything of Butte and hated just to drop in for one day.

Putting their clothes back on, Wayne and Rich turned to me full of gratitude. "I'm glad you did that for her, Cal," said Wayne. "But, you know, she could've crashed at our place."

Rich laughed. "No she couldn't. Our place is a pig sty. This is a whole lot better."

"But the least thing we can do," continued Rich, "is to show you around Butte tomorrow. Would you like that?"

"Sure," answered Nancy. "But don't you guys have to work or something?" She had gotten in bed and pulled the covers over herself.

Wayne and Rich looked at each other. Then Wayne said, "I'm taking the day off tomorrow and Rich is unemployed. So that's not a problem. And we'd like to show you some out-of-town places, too. Maybe the Big Hole."

Getting back into my clothes, I wondered vaguely what the Big Hole was. But what especially struck me was how quickly these guys could transition from horny bastards to tour guides.

After another five minutes or so of conversation, Wayne, Rich, and Nancy agreed to meet at her room at 10:00 the next morning. Then, after saying good night to my wife, we found ourselves standing outside her (actually, our) door together.

As we started walking down the hallway, Wayne was the first to speak. "Holy shit! I'm getting myself plenty of that tomorrow. That's super pussy! I don't usually like to eat pussy, but that's finger-lickin' good!"

"I think we can all fuck her, don't you think?" Rich addressed this question to me, as though I had special knowledge of what Nancy might or might not do. Did he have any reason to suspect, I wondered, that I was her husband?

"Maybe so," I answered. "I'd like a shot at her myself. I'm busy all day tomorrow, but maybe I could have her when you're done."

Wayne laughed. "Trust me. I don't plan to be done with her very soon. By the time I am, I'm gonna own that pussy of hers. But maybe you can catch up with us when you get off work."

This boasting of Wayne's was slightly annoying, but somehow listening to my wife being talked about like this was exciting to me. At some basic level, I liked it when other guys thought of my wife as a piece of ass. I liked being married to Nancy, but I also liked being married to a sex object, a gorgeous piece of ass.

Besides, I couldn't deny that Wayne (who'd just had his tongue deep inside my wife's vagina) was in a position to speak pretty knowledgeably about her "pussy."

The three of them got into Wayne's pick-up truck, a Ford, and Wayne apologized for not having room to give me a ride to my hotel. I told him this wasn't a problem because I wanted to walk the two blocks or so the Super 8 where they thought I was staying. I watched them drive off toward uptown Butte and immediately headed back to the room where my beautiful wife lay in bed waiting for me.

12