My Wife's Montana Adventure Pt. 03

Story Info
The guys have fun with her, especially Wayne.
9.5k words
4.34
44.8k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
908 Followers

4. Nancy's Day Out

The next day, Thursday, was a busy one for me. I managed to make it up to the college, have lunch with the hiring committee, talk to the department head, and give a sample lecture to a virtually empty classroom. It went pretty well, considering my distracted state of mind the whole time I was on campus.

I was distracted because I couldn't stop thinking about Nancy spending the day with Wayne and Rich. They were supposed to pick her up at the motel about 10:00 a.m. and show her some of the sights in and around Butte. But I knew, because Wayne and Rich had plainly told me last night, that there was another agenda.

I reminded Nancy about what Wayne and Rich had told me last night as they left: they definitely were planning to fuck her today. She just laughed, though, and said she expected there'd be some little grab-ass. After all, she'd pretty much given them permission to man-handle her last night. But she wouldn't allow anything like what happened during the photo shoot (blow jobs, cunt eating). After all, part of our deal was that I was to be included, either as watcher or participant, in whatever sex game she played.

What was especially disquieting (but also exciting) to me, as I was about to leave for the college at around 9:30, was watching her getting dressed for her date with Wayne and Rich. For she had chosen to put on a pair of her shortest, tightest shorts and a white peasant blouse that was rather large on her. The blouse had a low scoop neck which was constantly in danger of gaping open. She was braless, of course, so I knew she'd probably be exposing her tits to her new friends and others whether she tried to or not.

We kissed each other good-bye ("Knock 'em dead," she said) and agreed to meet for dinner at the restaurant adjoining the motel at about 5:30. She told me not to worry about Wayne and Rich ravishing her. She promised again that no real sex would occur unless I was present. And there'd be no further sex of any kind involving Wayne and Rich unless her day out with them went well.

Driving to the college, I wasn't quite sure what "went well" might mean. Did she mean that she'd have nothing further to do with these guys if they became too sexually aggressive with her during the day? Did she mean that she might find them too boring or crazy to spend more time with? After all, she didn't know much about them beyond what they looked like naked and aroused.

I got out of my last interview at about 4:30 and headed down the hill to our motel. I got there a few minutes before 5:00 and, after checking out the restaurant, went into the motel bar where we'd all spent some time last night. Nursing a beer, I called her cell phone.

That is, I called her cell phone again. I'd tried earlier, at about 1:30, but she must've been somewhere where she couldn't receive.

After several rings, she finally answered. There was a lot of background noise, loud thumping 70's rock n' roll I think, so she couldn't hear me at first. Then the music was turned off (it must've been a CD) and I heard her tell somebody to shut up. She knew it was me calling her, of course, but she pretended I was her mother.

"Mom, I can't talk now. I'm in a car with some people and they're talking too loud. I'll call you back later tonight. Right now I'm getting ready to have dinner at the motel where I'm staying. OK?"

"Sounds good," I answered. "I'll be hanging around the motel. See if you can get rid of the guys for a little while after you eat so we can talk and, you know."

"OK, Mom, I'll talk to you later. I love you." As she rang off, I could make out male laughter in the background.

The "I love you" was for me, of course. She was obviously having a very good time. Her "I love you" sounded to me a lot like "Thanks for not being jealous" or "Thanks for letting me have a good time acting single with a couple of horny guys."

Actually, I was far from not being jealous. Nancy knows that jealousy is part of the rush I get from seeing her with other guys or, as now, just knowing that she's with other guys. I don't expect anyone with traditional, possessive ideas about marriage to understand.

Anyway, I sat at the bar for quite a while waiting for Nancy and her friends to return. I passed the time drinking two beers and chatting with a very attractive bartendress. Every ten minutes or so I'd peer into the restaurant to see if they'd arrived yet.

It wasn't until about 6:15 that I finally caught sight of them being seated in a booth in the restaurant. I decided not to join them, at least not right away, so returned to the bar. My stomach was churning slightly from the day's ordeal as job applicant and from anticipation of what might happen later on this, our last, night in Butte. As I finished my beer, I had a bowl or soup and a glass of water to settle my stomach.

At about 6:45, I peeked back into the restaurant and noticed that Nancy, Wayne, and Rich were still eating dinner. Then I noticed something I hadn't earlier. Nancy had changed her top. She'd had on a loose peasant blouse when I'd left her this morning. Now she was wearing what looked like a man's blue work shirt.

I wondered again: What had caused her to change tops? What happened to the peasant blouse?

As I watched them finishing their meal (Nancy sitting next to Rich and opposite Wayne) I could tell that they were still having a pretty good time. Wayne and Rich were doing all the talking. Nancy was being a polite listener and laughing a lot at what they said. Several times I saw Rich put his arm around my wife and pull her into him. He looked a little drunk.

Finally, Wayne and Rich stood up and let Nancy crawl out of the booth. Then Wayne walked up to the front of the restaurant where the cashier was. As he was paying the bill, Nancy began making her way toward the side exit (where I was standing) that led to the motel hallway. Rich stuck to her like glue. He had his arm around her waist as though trying to keep her from escaping.

Then Wayne rejoined them in the little common area between the bar, the restaurant, and the motel hallway. Retreating slightly back into the bar, I was able to see them and overhear most of what they said.

"So you guys will be back at around 9:00 o'clock?" Nancy asked.

Thinking no one could see what he was doing, Rich lowered his hand to Nancy's ass and began caressing it. He mumbled something inaudible.

"Not now!" said Nancy, removing his hand. "I've got to get some rest."

Wayne asked, "What about that other guy, Cal. Is he going to be here, too?"

"Well, I need a photographer. Otherwise, what's the point?"

Rich laughed and said he had a point for her. Wayne pushed him aside and gave Nancy a big hug. "Never mind him. We'll see you later."

Then he kissed her and, as he did, I watched his left hand disappear up the work shirt. He was obviously giving my wife's breasts a quick feeling up before he and his friend left.

After a few seconds of this, she broke away from him and said, "Wayne! I'm tired! I've got to get some rest!" Then, more firmly, she said to both of them, "Nine o'clock. And please. No sooner, OK?"

She turned then and began walking quickly down the hall toward her (our) room. The men's work shirt hung down so low that it covered her ass. As she walked away, it almost looked like the shirt was the only thing she was wearing.

She turned, gave them a little wave, and continued walking down the hallway.

Standing in the bar, I hoped that Wayne and Rich wouldn't decide to come in. I didn't want them to see me yet. I was relieved to see them go back into the restaurant and disappear out the front door. Just to make sure they were leaving, I walked through the restaurant and watched through a window as they climbed into Wayne's truck in the parking lot. Then they took off toward uptown.

I quickly walked back to our room and, using my card-key, let myself in. The toilet was flushing as I entered the room and, seconds later, Nancy walked out of the bathroom and into my arms. She was stark naked.

We stood hugging each other for a long time as I ran my hands up and down her body. Cupping her perfect ass cheeks in my hands, I leaned down and kissed her deeply. I let the fingers of my right hand wander into her crotch and felt how wet she was.

I whispered in her ear, "I hope this isn't semen."

"Of course it's not semen," she whispered back. "But I've been pretty wet down there most of the day."

I picked her up in my arms and carried her over to the bed where she'd posed with us three guys last night. This morning we'd left the bed rumpled from our group activity and the brief fucking I'd given her after the other two guys had gone home. But housekeeping had made it up again.

I stripped off my clothes and lay down next to her. "Are you really tired?" I asked her.

"As a matter of fact, I am. I think I smoked too much pot today. I didn't know those guys were such pot-heads. But I had a lot of fun today, even though some of it's kind of blurry."

"Are you going to tell me how you lost your top and ended up with a guy's shirt?"

Nancy laughed, a little confusedly. It was clear that she was still stoned. "Well, that's sort of an interesting story. It was just a cheap top, anyway."

I waited for her to continue, all sorts of wild images going through my head.

"Let me try to tell you about the whole day. That way, the incident involving my top will make more sense." She laughed again, for no apparent reason.

I mumbled my consent.

"They picked me up about an hour after you left for the college, apologizing for being late. We got into Wayne's truck, which has a bench seat so it wasn't too cramped. First we stopped at a place called Rocker and had breakfast. Then, I think, he drove south of town on the freeway for a few miles and turned off on a road near a place called Divide."

"They call them "interstates" up here not "freeways," I said. "Some guy up at the college corrected me today."

"Anyway," she continued, "at around noon we stopped at a pull-out by the Big Hole River, which is really beautiful." She went on for almost a minute describing the beauty of the place until I got her mind back on to the narrative I was interested in.

"We got out and walked around for a while," she continued. "I'd brought our camera, so I had them take some shots of me. You know, a few more shots for my S.O.B. husband. Wayne took most of them. He really got into posing me, mostly by myself but several with Rich, too. You'll see that they're pretty tame shots. You know, mostly R-rated glamour shots. Me with my blouse falling open. That sort of thing."

"What about the ones with Rich?"

"All the shots, except a few I deleted because they were messed up, are in the camera. Would you like to see them now?" She sat up and started to get off the bed.

I stopped her and told her I could wait. There was plenty of time to look at the photos later. I asked her to go on describing her day.

"Well," she continued, "at this place by the Big Hole River Wayne took several of me with Rich where I was sitting on his lap at a picnic table. Then there was one with Rich standing behind me holding my breasts. And he kept lifting my top and exposing my breasts for the camera."

"But you still had your top on?"

"Oh, yes. That didn't come off till we got to Wayne's friend's trailer. That was in a little place on the river called Dewey. We stopped at the bar there for some drinks and Wayne's friend has a trailer behind the bar. He invited us back there so we could smoke some dope."

"So you four sat around breaking Montana law. What happened next?"

"I became very relaxed. I guess I still am. We smoked some really amazing stuff. Then Rich started coming on to me. He began feeling me up a lot and kissing me. I told him I didn't want to have sex with him and he backed off. Then Wayne asked if he could take some topless shots of me."

"And, of course, you said yes."

"Well, I'd already given them full access to my body last night, so it didn't make much sense to suddenly go all prudish on them. So, yes, I took off my top for some poses. Wayne's friend, his name is either Jerry or Terry, volunteered to shoot the pictures."

"What was he like?"

She frowned, as though the very thought of him was distasteful. "He's kind of raunchy, like a biker maybe. His hair is long and greasy looking. And he's got a big beer gut. He turned out to be an unpleasant bastard."

I lay next to her waiting for her to continue. She seemed on the verge of saying more about Jerry or Terry, but didn't. So I prodded her.

"What was unpleasant about him?"

"I'll get to that in a minute, but what first struck me was that he had the ugliest laugh I'd ever heard. Wayne and Rich joked around a lot, and laughed a lot, too. But their laughing was normal. Appropriate, considering how stoned we were. When the other guy laughed, well, it just made me uncomfortable."

"So, anyway, this unpleasant guy took some pictures. What poses did you do?"

"After I took my top off, so all I was wearing was that little pair of shorts, the biker-looking guy had me lie on my back across Rich's and Wayne's laps. They were sitting next to each other on the couch. He took shots of both of them playing with my tits and teasing my nipples. Then he had me crawl over to each of them and sort of offer my breasts to them. I put my nipples into their mouths and let them kiss and suck them. He took several shots of that. Rich kept talking about how my husband would love those shots and the biker-guy just kept laughing that nasty laugh of his."

"So all the action was above the waist?" I asked. I was getting very hard listening to my wife describe the scene in the trailer. Noticing this, Nancy gripped my cock gently and began stroking it.

"Well, mostly. At least at first. But as I was letting Rich suck my nipples, Wayne reached around me and managed to unbutton my shorts and pull them down to my upper thighs. I had on the same panties I wore yesterday, so I was still slightly covered. If they hadn't gotten me so high, I wouldn't have allowed him to do it. But I did."

Damn!" I said. "Those guys had you down to those panties? They don't cover anything. You might as well have been naked!" I was becoming very aroused.

She looked at me very seriously. "That's not quite right. They're actually better than nothing. When I wear those tight shorts without panties, they grab my crotch and irritate me. That little bit of cloth down there kept my crotch from hurting."

"But your whole ass was bare to them, right?"

"Yes, I guess it was. Rich and Wayne had seen all of me last night, but it was new to the biker guy. He asked me to pose on my knees on the floor then. I was stoned enough to do it."

"So he had you on the floor with just those g-string panties on? What happened to your shorts?"

"They were sort of gathered at my knees, I think."

"So how did he pose you?"

Nancy looked a little dazed. "He had me spread my legs and stick my ass in the air, but you know, I'm not sure if I can remember everything. Everybody was acting pretty crazy and I was in there with them for almost two hours. And it wasn't just the biker guy. They took turns arranging me in various ways. I know pretty soon my shorts were gone. But they never got me all the way out of my panties."

My cock, which Nancy held in her right hand, was by now throbbing with excitement. Seeking relief, I pulled my still-stoned wife over on top of me so she was straddling me with her upper body slumped against my chest. Reaching down with my hand, I guided my cock up into that wonderful cunt of hers.

She gave a little gasp and said, "Oh, God, that feels so good."

I began slowly thrusting my cock in and out of her. She remained pretty still, almost limp, for several minutes. But the feeling of her cunt surrounding my hard cock was wonderful.

"Keep talking. Tell me more about what happened in the trailer," I whispered to her.

At first, she didn't say anything. Instead, she repositioned her body slightly so she could fuck me more actively. When she resumed speaking, her words came irregularly and breathlessly because she was becoming more and more aroused. "I can't remember everything. . . You know, there was a lot of just sitting around and smoking . . . But I remember once Rich somehow got me upside down so my shoulders were against the floor and he was eating my cunt . . . He'd pulled my panties aside . . . Then, later I think, somebody else actually stuck a finger in my ass and . . . Oh, God, Cal . . . I couldn't help it . . . They made me cum."

"Tell me," I said, "did anybody fuck you?"

"Oh, Cal, that's feeling too good! No. I mean Rich had his cock out and tried to put it in me . . . I mean he had the head of it sort of against my . . . But I told him no . . . He wanted to but I wouldn't let him."

She then raised her upper body and began fucking me more rapidly and forcefully. About thirty seconds later, she looked me in the eyes and announced, "Cal! Oh, God! I have to cum again now. Oh, shit. I'm cumming! Oh, God. I love your cock so deep inside me! I love it. I love you."

My beautiful, multi-orgasmic wife surprised me. I thought I'd get off first. But, as it was, I was only a few seconds behind her. Thrusting into her and into her some more, I had an incredible orgasm deep inside her.

Afterwards, she just lay on me for a few minutes as we recovered. I felt my cock go limp inside her. Finally, I rolled her off me and we lay facing each other. We embraced and kissed for several more minutes before I checked the time on my wrist-watch. It was already 7:30.

"The guys are going to be here in less than two hours. Are you ready for them? Or have you had enough?"

Nancy sighed and said, "Just let me relax a little, OK? I don't really want to think about them right now." I reached down between her legs and felt my semen oozing out of her cunt. She winced a little as I touched her clitoris.

She lay back then on her back and closed her eyes. Finally, she said, "To tell you the truth, the idea of dealing with both of those guys at once isn't too appealing. Rich, especially, was starting to get on my nerves today. He's a bit too much. Too talky, too immature maybe, though I don't know why that should matter."

"And," she continued, "that gets to what happened to my top. I wanted to get dressed and, after I got my shorts back on I tried to get my top back from Rich. But he and the biker guy got into the stupid tug-of-war with it. They ended up ripping it in half. I was really pissed at them but they both just laughed. Wayne had an extra work shirt in his truck, so he went out and got it for me."

"No wonder you were pissed off. So would you like to call it off?" I asked. "Or were you still planning on fucking them, sort of the way it was on the Reno trip?"

"Like I said, I don't like the idea of fucking both of them. I came to like Wayne, though. He's not so assertive. I could fuck him using, you know, that wife-getting-even-with-her-cheating-husband pretext."

Then she looked at me with a serious expression on her face. "Would that be OK? Do you think I've had enough casual sex for this trip or could you put up with me fucking Wayne while you took photos?"

The same old conflict arose in me. At one level, I hated the idea of my wife having sex with another guy. On a deeper level, the idea was almost irresistible to me.

I didn't answer right away and Nancy apparently interpreted my silence for non-consent. "Cal, should I call up Wayne and tell him everything's off tonight? He gave me his cell phone number."

I pulled her to me and kissed her again. "Why don't you call Wayne and see if he can get rid of Rich and come over here by himself? Do you think he could manage that?"

Nancy jumped up and walked over to the room phone. After checking out the dial-out code, she called Wayne's number. "I don't want to call him from my cell," she explained. "He doesn't need to know my number." I watched her standing there stark naked waiting for Wayne to answer. What had I done to deserve a wife with a perfect body and a mind as dirty and conspiratorial as mine?

Calvin427
Calvin427
908 Followers