My Wife's New Profession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she began describing to him what to expect when he came to her studio Friday evening. Apparently he was getting anxious about it. "You can wear anything you want, Eddie, but nothing tight or constricting. At first, we're going to do some relaxing exercises. And I don't want to talk about the past, about what you call 'failures.' You and I are going to start from scratch. In a way, we're both beginners. You've never had sex with a girl and I've never done sexual surrogacy work before. So we'll need to help each other, OK?"

A few seconds later, in response to something Eddie said, Nancy continued: "I don't know if we'll actually get to the intercourse part this time. I doubt it. I'd like to work up to it. We don't need to be in a hurry, you know."

I tried to imagine what my beautiful wife and a nerdy teenager not being in a hurry would look like through my peep hole. Images of this boy's hands roaming all over her body ran through my mind. They were giving me a hard-on.

The conversation went on for another five minutes or so before Nancy closed it off. Before she did, though, she gave Eddie our address and explained that he was to walk through the side gate and around the house to the little studio she was renting in the back yard. She asked him if he thought he'd have any trouble finding the place and he assured her he wouldn't.

She smiled at me and said simply, "I think this is going to be fun."

As I put my arm around her shoulders, a thought struck me. "Are you going to make him wear a condom? I mean, if we can trust what he's said, he's a virgin and probably isn't riddled with venereal diseases."

"I gave that some thought. When we get to the fucking part, I may let him do without. For one thing, I want him to have the full sensation -- you know, like the sensation you have when you're inside me. Afterwards, we can deal with condoms. I definitely want him to know how to use them when he's at college."

"Were you serious about not fucking him this Friday?"

"I'm serious about not being in a hurry. So I think we'll probably wait till the second session. You might've missed it, but we've agreed on doing two consecutive Friday nights."

Noticing my erection, Nancy (sitting beside me on the couch) began stroking it through my trousers. "Why don't you take your pants off?" she whispered. "All this talking about sex is getting me wet. I'd really like to suck your cock."

I took off my shoes, stood up, and got out of my trousers and briefs. Nancy, still dressed in the long skirt and white top she'd worn to work, remained seated on the couch. Leaning forward, she brought her mouth up to my cock. After licking the crown of it for a while she began sucking it. Damn, it felt so good! She closed her eyes as she sucked me and I couldn't help thinking what a young, innocent looking face she had for a woman of thirty. As she fellated me, I asked her, "How big do you think Eddie's is? Are you looking forward to sucking a teenager's cock?"

She didn't answer but began licking and sucking my cock more eagerly. Then she pushed my cock up against my belly and began licking my balls.

"When you suck his cock, be sure to lick his balls like this. He'll love it."

She stopped licking and sucking my balls and, gasping for breath, finally responded, "Oh, yes, I will. I'll suck his cock and lick his balls just like this."

"And will you let him cum in your mouth?"

She had the head of my cock in her mouth again. She kept sucking it for another thirty seconds before taking it out of her mouth and saying, "Oh, yes, I will! I promise!"

When she resumed sucking my cock, occasionally stopping briefly to run her tongue all around the crown, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. After about five minutes, as she reached behind my balls with her right hand and put the tip of one of her fingers in my asshole, I came in several powerful spurts in her mouth.

As I came, all I could say was "Oh, fuck!" I said it over and over again like an idiot.

I then plopped down next to her on the couch. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," I said. "That was wonderful."

She'd swallowed my semen, all but a little that she licked from the corner of her mouth. Smiling at me, she said softly, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Cal. I sure did."

Then, as I sat back on the couch totally relaxed, she said, "I wasn't being quite truthful with you just then. I'm pretty sure I don't want that kid cumming in my mouth. But, to be honest, I'm not sure what'll happen. I don't want to script this thing."

We spent the rest of the evening doing very ordinary, non-sexual things. I had some work-related stuff to read and she was rereading one of her favorite novels, The English Patient. We fell asleep early.

12