My Wife's New Profession Ch. 03

Story Info
Nancy and Eddie play "Doctor".
6k words
4.39
57k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers

6. Final Preparations on the Studio

After we got off work on Thursday, Nancy and I put the studio cabin in shape for her first-ever sexual surrogacy session. She bought a floor lamp with a colorful tiffany top, several throw pillows, and four mats that covered most of the platform. She then set her portable CD player on the floor near the platform and tried out some relaxing music. This posed a real problem for her. She disliked the new-age schlock that some website had recommended. She eventually settled on some dreamy, almost hypnotic Ravel and DeBussy CDs from our collection.

For extra padding, she then placed several quilts over the mats just a few feet from the plywooded door to the kitchen. That's where I'd be watching as she worked with her teenage client. For intimate lighting, she set up candles on either end of the platform.

While she was doing this, I bored two small holes in the plywood, which was gouged and otherwise distressed enough to make it hard to notice them. The first one was at eye level when I was standing and the other was lower, about twenty inches from the floor. I figured that when I peeked through the lower hole, I could lie on my side, lean on an elbow, and rest my forehead just above the hole. I brought one of the four mats Nancy had bought into the kitchen and placed it on the floor so I could be more comfortable.

But (doh!) I discovered that, lying on the floor, I was too low to look easily through the hole. So I spent over an hour constructing a small platform 6 feet by 2 feet and about eighteen inches high to lie on. It was just a little higher than the large platform in the main room where Nancy and Eddie would be. Placing the mat on it, I found that the hole was the perfect height for viewing the action at platform level. And it was comfortable, too.

Unfortunately (doh! again), I discovered what would've been obvious to me if I'd been thinking more clearly. Since I'd have to stand on the little platform I'd just built to lie on in order to look through the top peep hole, it was now too low. So I had to drill another one higher up. Since I'm fairly tall, and the doorway to the little kitchen wasn't very high, I discovered that I'd have to lean down slightly to look through it.

Stupid fucking academic! It's a good thing I wasn't trying to make a living as a carpenter.

On Friday afternoon, we piddled around the studio cabin for another hour or so before deciding it was an almost ideal set-up both for her session in the main room and my voyeurism from the kitchen area. As the time drew near for Eddie to show up, I have to admit that I was getting more and more excited. Even if he was sort of a nerd, at eighteen he was bound to be horny and virile.

Nancy and I sat in the living room waiting for him to pull up in the driveway, which I'd vacated to provide a parking place for him. While talking to him on Wednesday, Nancy had explained that he could park there because the owner of the house would be gone. He was then to walk around the side of the house to the studio cabin where she would be waiting for him.

Nancy, looking very beautiful with her blonde hair hanging down, was wearing a short summer dress with a low neck. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, when she leaned forward her perfect little breasts were fully displayed. She'd decided to wear a pair of ordinary white cotton panties. She said she wasn't sure how long they'd stay on, though.

7. Eddie's First Session

At about 5:45 Eddie pulled his car, or his mother's car, into our driveway. Nancy saw him immediately and gave the alert. Both of us then actually ran through the house, out the back door, and back to the studio cabin. Nancy entered through the door of the cabin, and I climbed through the kitchen window.

Puffing a little, less from physical exertion than from anticipation of what might happen, I quickly went over to the top peep hole and watched Nancy walking quickly around the room making double-sure everything was as it should be. It was still light outside, so she made the room as dark as she could by fully closing the blinds.

About two minutes later, Eddie, looking taller and more handsome than I'd remembered him, appeared at the door, which Nancy had left open. The cast of this two-person play was in place. It was almost show time!

Looking through the peep hole, I hadn't realized how transparent her summer dress was. As she stood backlighted in the open door shaking hands with Eddie, her slender body was beautifully silhouetted. I could easily make out her slender legs and even her white panties.

She took Eddie by the hand, led him over to a folding chair, and had him sit down. Then she walked over to the door and shut it.

Returning to where Eddie sat rather stiffly, she asked him if she'd mind if she put on some music. He nodded, a gesture she took for yes. So she walked over to the CD player and, bending down, turned on some Ravel piece (no, not "Bolero"). Then she turned on the tiffany floor lamp at the end of the platform.

Hearing that the music was too loud, she carefully adjusted the volume to the level she wanted. She had her back to Eddie as she did this, and I watched his eyes go straight to her rear end.

This was because, as she bent forward, the back of her very short dress rode way up and her white cotton panties were visible for several seconds. Compared to what he'd seen of her a week earlier, of course, this was nothing. But this R-rated view of her ass had certainly gotten his attention.

Looking through the top peep hole, I felt my cock beginning to stiffen in my pants. Very quietly, for the music in the main room wasn't very loud, I stepped down from the little platform I'd been standing on and removed my shoes, socks, trousers, and briefs. This took me about a minute.

Then, wearing only my shirt, I stood on the platform again and looked through the top peep hole. The scene before me had changed slightly. Nancy had placed a folding chair opposite Eddie's and was sitting in it, her knees almost touching his. She had her hands on his thighs and was leaning forward speaking to him intimately. The music, playing softly, was slightly too loud for me to make out what they were discussing.

A few minutes later, Eddie stood up, walked toward me to the platform, and pulled his shirt over his head. His upper body was quite pale and not very well muscled. He must've been self-conscious about this because, when he turned to face my wife, he folded his arms across his chest. I remember thinking that he needed to spend more time in the sun.

She then asked him to strip down to his briefs. He hesitated then obediently sat down on the platform and removed his shoes, socks, and pants. He then stood next to the platform in his briefs looking mostly at the floor but in the direction of Nancy. He seemed to have his hands crossed in front of his crotch. His whole body expressed something very close to humiliation.

After lighting the candles on the platform, Nancy walked over to him and placed her arms around his upper body. In a very gentle voice, just loud enough for me to heard, she said, "You've got a lovely body, Eddie. You're tall and lean. Most girls like guys who are built like you. Believe me, you don't have to be a muscle guy to attract girls."

He didn't answer. Still hugging him, she took things to new level. "I'd like you kiss me now. Imagine that you've just taken me home from a first date. I liked our date and I'm willing to show my appreciation. Show me how you'd kiss me."

She brought her face up to his. He brought his mouth down to hers. They kissed for almost ten seconds before Nancy pulled away from him.

"That's nice," she said, "but this was a first date, so keep your tongue in your mouth, OK? Let's try again. This time, just relax your mouth as you kiss me."

They kissed again, this time for almost twenty seconds. As they kissed, I watched Nancy's hands tenderly caress the teenager's butt through his briefs. When she pulled away from him again, she whispered something to him I didn't catch.

Then I heard her ask, "Are you sure you haven't had any experience with girls?"

He mumbled something I didn't hear.

"We'll practice second and third-date kissing later, OK? But now I'd like us to play a little game. It's actually part of something sexual surrogates call regression therapy, but mainly it's just fun."

He asked her what it was.

"We're going to play a game that most children play. It's called 'Doctor.' We're going to take turns being doctor and patient. That means we're going to examine each other's bodies. Would you like to do that?"

He mumbled something that must've been assent.

"Did you ever play Doctor with, say, a neighborhood girl?"

He said he hadn't. There weren't many girls in his neighborhood and, besides, he'd always been too shy to talk to them.

She then described the role-playing situation for him: "I want you to imagine that I'm a girl from the school you went to when you were in the sixth grade. I'm over at your house and your parents aren't home. I came into your bedroom, found you wearing only your underpants, and asked you if you'd mind pretending to be a patient while I examined you. Then I said I'd get down to my panties and let you examine me, too."

He didn't object, so smiling encouragingly, she had Eddie lie down face upward on a quilt directly in front of the plywooded door behind which I stood watching and listening. His head was directly below me. Walking behind the platform, Nancy placed a small throw pillow behind his neck to prop up his head. Self-consciously, I guess, he placed his hands back over his crotch.

Nancy then removed her sandals and climbed up on the platform. She got down on her knees next to Eddie, just to the left (from my vantage point) of him. She immediately reached forward and removed his hands from his crotch and placed them firmly at his sides.

"You don't need to cover yourself, Eddie. Remember, I'm not just a girl. I'm your doctor." She laughed. "At least I'm pretending to be your doctor, OK?"

He mumbled something that sounded like "OK."

"You know," continued Nancy, still looking him squarely in the face, "The first time I played Doctor was when I was twelve. I played the game with two boys I met at a summer camp. It's a good thing the counselors didn't catch us. Those guys really had a good time with me."

Listening to this lie (she confirmed to me later that it was a lie), I wondered what kind of impact it was having on Eddie.

Thinking about this, I decided to move down to the lower peep hole, the one I'd drilled about eight inches higher than the platform where Eddie and Nancy were. So, very quietly, I stepped off the little platform I'd hastily constructed and lay down on it. Once it made a little scooting noise against the kitchen floor, but I guess it wasn't loud enough for Eddie to hear.

Leaning on my left elbow, I brought my right eye over to the hole and was a little shocked to see just how close I was to Eddie's head. I could make out a patch of hair on his cheek that he'd missed while shaving.

Nancy, meanwhile, was leaning over his body and caressing the muscles of his shoulders, upper chest, and neck. "I'm looking for signs of stress," she said. "Are you under any stress right now?"

She asked him this in a quasi-professional way, still fixing her beautiful blue eyes on his. She had to know, of course, that as she bent forward over his body the loose top of her little sun dress had fallen open and Eddie was getting an up-close view of all of her left breast and most of her right breast.

I knew this because my vantage point was almost the same as his and this was the wonderful view I was getting. I began stroking my nearly fully hard cock as I looked past Eddie's head and up the front of her dress at my wife's delectable light-pink nipple bobbing back and forth as she painstakingly "examined" Eddie's upper body. I tried to imagine what it would be like to be a teenage kid being massaged by a perfectly gorgeous woman who seemed to be unaware that her nipple was showing.

Stress?

There probably wasn't much stress in Eddie's chest, but looking past Nancy's hands as she massaged him there, I noticed some stress in his briefs. His cock was definitely swelling.

Nancy stopped working on his upper body after three minutes or so. Still kneeling over him, she began running her fingertips over his belly. Then she let them stray down over his briefs and down to his thighs. She pretended not to notice the growing erection just beneath her.

She teased the area between his belly and thighs for at least five minutes. Though her fingertips almost made contact with his cock several times, she didn't actually touch it. Soon, however, Eddie's cock was fully erect with the head of it pressed up near the waist band of his briefs.

Finally she said, "I'll need to examine you without your underpants now. Would you mind if I pulled them down? You look pretty uncomfortable in them, anyway."

He didn't answer her, but as she reached down and gripped his briefs by the waist band and began tugging at them, he arched his back slightly to make it easier for her. As she pulled his briefs down, the front of the waist band caught for a second against the end of his erection and pulled it up to a ninety-degree angle from his body. Then, coming loose from the briefs, it slapped down heavily against his belly.

Nancy looked at him with a serious expression and said appreciatively, "That's a really wonderful thing you have there. It's the first one I've ever seen." Her voice was suddenly that of a twelve-year-old.

He didn't say anything. But he brought his right hand down to his cock and made a futile effort to cover it. In fact, as Nancy mentioned, it was a pretty big one. Not enormous, but big.

"Now, Eddie," said my wife-pretending-to-be-a-young-girl in a soft voice, "Remember I'm your doctor and I need to examine you down there. So take your hand away please." She had pulled his briefs down to the middle of his thighs.

He seemed reluctant to do this, so she reached down and removed his hand from his very stiff cock. Growing out of a thick patch of curly black pubic hair, it was bent slightly to the left and hovered about an inch above his belly. The end of it was purplish and quite bulbous. A tiny drop of pre-cum glistened at the tip.

Briefly abandoning the little-girl role, Nancy tried to reassure him. "Don't be embarrassed by your hard cock, Eddie. You're eighteen and it's natural for you to get one easily. You should be proud of yours. It's a really nice one and the girls you meet in college are going to love it once you give them a chance to."

He flinched as Nancy, still on her knees next to him, reached down and cradled his balls in her left hand. I watched as she gently manipulated them. Looking him straight in the eyes, she said (in the young-girl voice again), "Your balls feel quite normal. And I really like the little hairs you have growing over them."

She reached down with her right hand and gently tugged several hairs growing out of his scrotum.

Then she gripped the shaft of his cock. "Gosh," she said, "this is really hard! It's like a bone. Is that why they call them boners?"

She stopped squeezing it and began gently running her hand up and down the hard shaft. It wasn't quite a jack-off motion. It was more leisurely and purposeless than that. Eddie raised his head to peer through his glasses at what she was doing to him. Then, after less than a minute, she stopped.

"Can you pee through it when it's hard like this?" she asked.

He said he could but it was easier when it was soft.

She squeezed and stroked his erection very slowly for another three or four minutes. Then she asked, almost whispered, "Does this feel good to you?"

"Oh, yes," he said. "It feels so good." He'd begun thrusting his pelvis ever-so- slightly upward.

Seeing, I suppose, that he might be on the verge of ejaculating, she said, "I've finished my examination. Now it's your turn to examine me. Raise your butt so I can pull your underpants back up."

He did and she did. But with difficulty. She had a hard time getting Eddie's erection back inside his briefs. The swollen crown of it kept protruding above the elastic band.

Laughing, she said, "Well, you'll have to try to put it back yourself. It's so big I can't make it fit back in there."

Then, as Eddie struggled to force his erection back into his briefs, she stood up on the platform, pulled her sun dress quickly over her head, and tossed it aside. She stood over him, wearing only her white cotton panties, for almost thirty seconds. She was giving the aroused boy a nice leisurely view of her body. From my low angle, I couldn't see her face, but from the breasts down she looked every inch a goddess

"You can be the doctor now. I'll lie down now so you can examine me, OK?" Again, the silly neighborhood-girl voice.

As Eddie rolled up on his knees, she lay down where he'd been. Except she lay with her feet toward my peep hole. As Eddie crouched next to her, on the right side of her from my perspective, she spread her legs slightly. Her panties fully covered her crotch. Did I see a little moisture in the crotch of her white cotton panties? I couldn't be sure.

"Will you please give me a pillow for my head, doctor?" she asked.

Eddie picked up the pillow he'd been using and slipped it behind her neck. I noticed, as he crawled around next to and over my beautiful wife's reclining body, that his erection was tenting his briefs in a very uncomfortable-looking way.

He then said, "OK, now I am your doctor. May I examine you?"

She laughed and said something about his stilted dialog and how it was obvious he'd had no theater experience in high school. Then she said, "Why, of course you can, doctor."

Blushing, and still sporting an impressive erection in his briefs, Eddie leaned down and began massaging my wife's neck, shoulders, and the skin between her shoulders and the area just above her naked breasts. Understandably, his eyes seemed to be fixed on her nipples. As he massaged the skin above them, her breasts quivered and bounced wonderfully, mere inches from his fingertips, and her light-pink nipples were already becoming erect.

Nancy moaned appreciatively as Eddie kept massaging her. Then she said, "Oh, doctor. That feels very good. But aren't you going to examine my breasts? That's an important part of a physical."

"Yes, I will," he said. Again, the humorously stilted dialog.

He bent forward over Nancy's naked breasts and for a second I thought he was going to kiss them. Instead, he studied them up close like specimens in a biology lab. Then, very tentatively, he reached down with his right hand and gave her right nipple a little squeeze. Then he stared at it again, watching it become even more erect.

"Oh! That felt good!" she exclaimed quietly.

I was stroking my cock and that little "oh" of Nancy's went straight to my ears, then to my brain, then to my cock. I very nearly ejaculated.

So I let up on my cock. I didn't want to cum yet.

Eddie, meanwhile, began a more thorough "examination" of my wife's breasts. Reaching down with both hands, he placed them over her breasts and began very gently squeezing them. As he squeezed them, Nancy said, "That's right, Eddie. Oh yes, that's the way to examine them. Do they feel all right to you?"

He tried to answer, but made a choking sound instead. Then he began manipulating Nancy's breasts more aggressively.

"Be tender, Eddie," said Nancy. "Most girls don't like you to be rough with their breasts."

Stung by the apparent criticism, he removed his hands from her breasts.

"Oh, you don't have to stop, Eddie. I actually liked what you were doing. You weren't too rough yet. I just didn't want you getting any rougher."

Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers
12