My Wife's New Profession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed his hands back on her breasts and resumed caressing them. He did this for a very long time. Maybe five minutes.

"You can kiss my nipples if you want to, Eddie," said Nancy in a voice I could barely hear. "That's a good way to test their sensitivity."

He promptly removed his hands from her breasts, leaned down to her right nipple, and gave it a little nibbling kiss. Then, scooting back slightly, he did the same thing to her left nipple. With each kiss, Nancy's body jerked slightly. And another little "oh" escaped her lips.

"Oh, yes, they're sensitive, Eddie. Will you suck them a little more to make sure?"

The taciturn Eddie immediately seized her right breast in his left hand and brought his mouth back down to her right nipple. Soon the erect nipple disappeared completely in his mouth and I watched his jaws working as he began sucking it. Despite what she'd just told him about being gentle, he was sucking her tit pretty hungrily. He sucked it for almost a full minute (as I began stroking my cock again) before doing the same thing to her left nipple.

Nancy had been groaning encouragingly as the teenager continued manipulating her breasts and sucking her nipples. Finally, after several minutes, she exclaimed, "Oh, God, Eddie. I love that. Yes. If you keep sucking my nipples like that you're going to make me want to cum!"

Hearing this, he raised his head and looked down at her saliva-covered breasts. Pointing up at the ceiling like little hard-ons, they gleamed in the candle and lamp light.

She reached up then to her nipples and squeezed them between her thumbs and index fingers. "When a girl's nipples get really hard like this, Eddie, it means you've really excited her," she said. "So do you see what you've done to me?"

Eddie said, "Yes." He was obviously aroused -- his cock was now jutting out almost alarmingly in his briefs -- but all he could manage to say was "yes." Well, the kid was a little stiff in more than one way.

"Eddie," said Nancy quietly but excitedly, "would you pull down my panties now? I need you to examine me down there."

Still on his knees, Eddie slid his body sideways toward my peep hole, bent forward over Nancy, took the sides of her panties in his fingers, and pulled them toward me. She lifted her lovely ass off the mat to make this easier for him. I saw that her panties stuck slightly to her vagina as he pulled them away. Eddie's breast exam had obviously gotten her wet.

Eddie slowly pulled her panties down her legs and over her feet. He then tossed them over on top of her dress. As he did this she scooted her now fully naked body at a slight angle so that her cunt wasn't directly in line with my peep hole. Her body lay so that, from my perspective, her head was at about 11:00 o'clock and her feet were at about 5:00 o'clock. Then, as Eddie knelt at her right side, she raised her knees and opened her legs almost as wide as they would go.

And there it was: my wife's beautiful cunt, beneath a wispy swatch of reddish-blonde pubic hair, on full display to this lucky teenager! That cunt I knew so well, slightly open and very moist, seemed to be begging for a good fucking. Her clitoris, excited and slightly swollen, looked like a tiny bud at the top of her cunt lips.

"I think the best way to examine me down there is to get between my legs," advised Nancy in a slightly breathless voice. "That way you can get a really close look."

Eddie adjusted his glasses on his face before maneuvering his body between Nancy's legs. His skinny butt was sticking up in the air just to my right. Leaning on his elbows, he then slowly lowered his head down between her thighs.

Watching his head get closer and closer to my wife's cunt, I nearly had an orgasm. Was this kid, who seemed to be so naïve, actually going to eat her cunt? Once again, I had to stop stroking my cock to keep from cumming.

When his face was about six inches from Nancy's cunt, Eddie froze and stared at it for almost thirty seconds. He had to be getting a nice whiff of excited cunt. His head partially blocked my view, but looking just under his chin I could make out the lower half of her vagina and the area just above her asshole.

Nancy lifted her head to see what the teenager was doing. Then she said quietly, "You can touch me down there if you want to. Do you want to?"

"Yes."

Nancy reached between her legs with both hands then. I saw that she was drawing his attention to something. "See this little thing, Eddie? It's my clitoris. It's the most sensitive part of me. When you touch it, please be gentle. I love to have it touched, but I don't like it rubbed hard, even though some girls do."

Then she pulled her hand away and kept watching to see what the boy would do.

He raised his upper body, shifted its weight to his right elbow, and slowly brought his left index finger down to her vagina. He hesitated a few seconds then, starting by touching her clitoris very lightly, he began running the tip of his index finger slowly up and down Nancy's moist cunt lips. Once or twice, he inserted just the tip of his finger between her cunt lips maybe a quarter of an inch. He did this for what seemed a long time, almost a minute, as Nancy moaned and whispered things like, "Oh, yes, Eddie. Touch me like that. Girls love to be touched gently there."

When Eddie finally stopped lightly fingering my wife's clitoris and cunt lips, he brought the index finger up to his mouth and licked it. He did this quickly, almost as though he didn't want to be caught doing it. Then, encouraged by Nancy's response to what he'd been doing, he returned it to her cunt. This time, though, he slowly inserted his index finger all the way inside her and held it there.

Nancy gasped. "Oh, God, Eddie. Yes. I've been waiting for that!"

Getting more and more aroused myself, I watched him hold his finger still inside her for maybe fifteen seconds. Then he pulled it all the way out, held it up briefly and looked at how wet it was, and reinserted it. But this time he began slowly moving it in and out of her.

Nancy was obviously getting excited. Alternating between looking down at what Eddie was doing to her and throwing her head back in pleasure, she kept muttering encouragement to him ("Oh, Eddie. Yes. Yes. Fuck me like that with your finger"). She also began moving her pelvis up and down in what looked like an almost involuntary fucking motion.

Soon, though, I noticed that Eddie was finger-fucking Nancy with both his index and his middle finger. I somehow missed the exact moment when he switched from one to two fingers. It was her gasp that alerted me to it. I guess two fingers must've felt a lot better to her than one. Anyway, Eddie's two fingers were soon fucking Nancy faster and faster and her gasps were getting louder and louder.

The teenager must've kept up this hard finger-fucking for three or four minutes, but after only a minute or so of watching it, I had to cum. I felt like roaring with pleasure as I splashed several large spurts of semen into a paper towel I'd kept handy. But I managed to keep silent.

Over the next few minutes, Nancy seemed to be approaching an orgasm, too. I kept watching as she gasped for breath and pushed her cunt up against the boy's fingers. Then her whole body began thrashing and I thought she was giving in to the orgasm.

But suddenly she stopped. Somehow she willed herself not to have an orgasm. Raising herself up on her elbows, she said, "Oh, Eddie. That's enough for now, please. It feels wonderful, but I need you to stop."

He instantly withdrew his fingers and rolled up on his haunches looking down at her.

"Come down here and kiss me," she said softly to him. "I need you to kiss me."

His back was to me, so I couldn't see his face. But I suspect he was confused. At first, given his history with girls he probably took her asking him to stop fingering her as rejection. Was she now asking him to comfort her?

Anyway, it took him a several seconds to lie down half on top of and half to the side of Nancy's body. She rolled him all the way off her body and soon they were lying side by side in a clench kissing deeply, romantically almost.

They broke the clench after a minute or so and I could hear Nancy whispering words of assurance to the boy. She kept talking to him intimately like this as he made short grunted responses. Then I heard her say it was time to get up.

Just before he stood up, she said to him, "Don't worry about it. It often happens to men when they get excited." Then, as he turned his body sideways to me, I saw what she was referring to. Eddie's erection had at least partially subsided because he had ejaculated. There was a huge wet spot covering the left-front part of the briefs.

Standing up, Nancy said, "You might as well take those off. You can go home without them, I think."

She watched him remove his soggy briefs. Then, still totally naked, she walked over to him. He thought she was going to kiss him again, I think, because he reached out with his hands to receive her. But, instead, she surprised him (and me) by dropping suddenly to her knees, taking his softening cock in her right hand, and putting the end of it in her mouth.

He grunted something that sounded like, "Whuh?"

This was happening a few feet in front of the platform and his back was partially turned to me, so I didn't have a great view of Nancy sucking his cock.

At any rate, it didn't last long. After fellating him for about ten seconds, Nancy removed Eddie's cock from her mouth and stood up. With a little laugh, she said, "That's an example of oral sex. But we'll save more of it for next time. You have an exceptionally nice cock, and it's going to be great fun practicing oral sex with you."

Then, abruptly, she turned her back on him and quickly got back into her sun dress and sandals. He was slower getting dressed, but managed to accomplish this feat in five minutes or so. Nancy then took him by the hand and led him back to where they'd begun their session. Again they sat knee-to-knee in folding chairs and chatted for another five or ten minutes. I assumed they were rehashing what had just occurred.

What they were doing now wasn't very interesting to me, so I stopped watching them and quietly got back into my pants and shoes in the kitchen. Several minutes later, I heard Nancy say, "Wait a second. I'll walk out to your car with you." Then I heard the door to the studio cabin shut. I knew that she was walking with Eddie around the side of the house.

I waited only a few more seconds before climbing out the studio cabin's kitchen window and walking to the back door of our house. I walked through the house and looked out the living room window just in time to see Eddie climbing behind the wheel of his mother's car. Nancy stood in front of the car, and when he backed out into the street and drove off, she waved to him.

I opened the front door and let her in. She gave me a big kiss and asked me how I'd like their little show.

I explained that I thought she'd been wonderful. I immediately picked her up and laid her down in the center of the living room floor. I didn't bother to remove her sun dress. As I spread her legs, I saw what I hadn't noticed a few minutes earlier: that she hadn't put her panties back on. I then dove between her legs and began eating her tasty, just-fingered cunt.

As I ate her, I stopped once to ask her, "Is this what you're going to have that boy do to you next time? Are you going to let him eat your pussy?"

Approaching her orgasm, she wasn't very coherent. "Oh, God, I don't know. Uh, yes, I think. Oh, God!"

Then, a few seconds later, she went quiet and her body got very stiff. As I continued tonguing her clitoris and ramming two fingers deep in and out of her cunt, though, she gasped and had a loud, pelvis-thrashing orgasm that lasted almost thirty seconds.

I lay down next to her on the floor then. After she recovered from her orgasm, we began talking about what would happen next week between Eddie and her. The next session would be next Friday, but a little later in the evening. She'd ask him to come to the backyard studio cabin at 8:00 o'clock.

Then she told me she owed him ten dollars. She was charging him fifty dollars per session and he'd given her three twenty-dollar bills. Since she had no change, she told him he could pay her only forty dollars next time.

"I guess this makes me a whore, sort of," she said, smiling.

"Well," I said, "I think that's a pretty loose definition of 'whore.' You're getting paid to build his sexual confidence. I don't think many whores care what happens to their johns. All they want is the money."

Nancy kissed me and said, "So maybe next Friday I'll 'help' him for free. That would dispose of the issue, right?"

I agreed. I told her I couldn't wait to watch her next session with Eddie and she said she'd try to make it worth the wait.

It was about 8:30 then and both of us were quite hungry. We went out to dinner and drinks afterwards. We had such a good time that we almost forgot about what had just happened. Later that night we discussed it, though, and this led to various wonderful sexual acts.

12