My Wife's New Profession Ch. 04

Story Info
Nancy gets fucked by her teenage client.
5k words
4.45
85.1k
33
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers

8. Eddie's Second Session

The week since my wife's first session with Eddie passed quickly, and soon it was Friday again. Her surrogacy appointment with her virgin teenage client wasn't until 8:00 p.m., so we had a leisurely dinner at home and watched a little television before our nervous anticipation (yes, she admitted to some, too) started to set in.

To calm herself for the session, Nancy sat in the living room nursing a glass of wine. Meanwhile, I went out to the studio cabin in the back yard, smoked a joint, and had several beers as I puttered around with the set-up. I'd thought about installing a miniature camera to record the event but decided it was too much trouble. Besides, I already had several excellent videos of her with other men.

I made my small viewing platform in the kitchen a little more comfortable by adding two more pillows. In the main room, I moved the candles in slightly closer to where my wife would be "working" with her young client.

Just as I rejoined Nancy back in the house at about 7:45, she spotted Eddie pulling into the driveway.

"Damn!" exclaimed Nancy. "He's early again."

As we did the week before, we both ran (laughing at ourselves this time for being caught so off-guard) through the house, out into the yard, and back to the studio cabin. As before, I went through the kitchen window at the back of the cabin and Nancy entered through the front door. I immediately situated myself at the lower of the two peep holes I'd drilled, and, putting my eye up to it, watched Nancy greet Eddie, who had walked around the side of the house.

This time she was dressed in a long skirt and a very diaphanous white blouse. And I knew (because she'd showed me) that she wasn't wearing any panties.

She kissed the boy on the cheek and led him over to the two folding chairs where they'd sat a week earlier when they chatted. She again had them sit knee-to-knee. Then, leaning toward him with her hands on his legs, she started an earnest conversation with him. She had lighted the four candles and turned on the floor lamp, but she hadn't yet switched on the CD player. So I was able to make out most of what she was saying to him.

For twenty minutes or so, they discussed what it might be like meeting girls in college. She kept trying to reassure him that he would be successful in his relationships. College wasn't like high school. The old status groups were irrelevant. Everyone was starting over socially.

Finally, just as I was beginning to get bored, she said something about kissing, stood up, and pulled Eddie to his feet. Pressing her body against him, she raised her face to be kissed. Because of the difference in their height – Eddie is about 6' 1" and Nancy's only 5' 4" – she stood on her tiptoes as they kissed. After a few seconds, she broke the kiss and smiled up at him. Then, placing her hands around his neck, she pulled him down to kiss him again. It was a long, wet, lingering kiss this time and, watching them from the side, I could tell that there was a lot of tongue-in-mouth activity.

She finally broke away, breathing heavily, and turned her body around so her back was pressed up against him. Reaching back and taking his hands in hers, she lifted them up to her breasts so he could caress them. I heard her use the words, "I want you to feel my breasts, Eddie."

For the next few minutes, Eddie did as she'd asked, gently squeezing her breasts from behind and, several times, gently rolling her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers.

I hadn't had time to get undressed, or at least get out of my pants. I was really enjoying the foreplay, but I stood up from my little platform and took a minute or so to take off my shoes, socks, and trousers. Then I lay back down and resumed looking through the peep hole I'd drilled in the plywooded kitchen door.

Eddie was still manipulating Nancy's breasts from behind, except now he had his hands under her blouse. And he was leaning forward and kissing the side and back of her neck. As I watched his fingers working under my wife's blouse, my cock began to get hard. I didn't touch it, though. I didn't want to get too excited too soon.

Nancy whispered something to Eddie. He hesitated only briefly then surprised me by picking my wife up in his arms and carrying her toward me and up on to the platform. She weighs around 115 pounds, so even though he wasn't well-muscled, she couldn't have been much of a load for him. Still, to balance his burden, she placed an arm over his shoulder.

When he laid her down on the platform with her sandaled feet toward my peep hole, she laughed and said, "See, I knew you could do it. There's something about being carried around by a strong man. It's primitive, sort of like caveman days. And I think it's exciting. But don't assume that every girl you meet is going to like it. Some don't."

He knelt over her body, on her left side from my perspective. He adjusted his glasses as he looked down at her. Maybe I was just getting used to looking at him, but somehow he appeared a lot less nerdy now than when I first saw him. He seemed almost handsome.

Lying on her back, Nancy began talking about what had just happened.

"Eddie, did you enjoy kissing me?"

"Uh, yes."

"Have you ever kissed a girl like that? I mean, putting your tongue deep inside her mouth?"

"No."

"Have you ever felt a girl's breasts like you just did mine?"

"Well, I got to feel yours last week. But yours are the only ones."

"All this, you understand, is sort of second-date stuff. You don't want to kiss a girl like that and grab her tits unless you're sure she wants you to. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to kiss me some more?"

"Yes."

She then reached up to him and gently pulled him down to her. She'd already given him permission to play with her breasts, so he planted his right hand firmly on her left breast as he bent down to kiss her. As they kissed, I watched his hand kneading Nancy's perfect breast for almost a full minute. Apparently finding the position awkward, though, the boy took some initiative. He released Nancy's breast and quickly swung his right leg over her, quickly straddling her body.

Then he knelt forward again to kiss her. Both Nancy and Eddie were still fully clothed, of course, so there was chance that his assuming a male-on-top position could lead to actual intercourse. From my view, all I could see were my wife's legs (slightly spread so, peering up her skirt, I could see almost all the way up to her crotch) and Eddie's backside. After a few minutes, I noticed that, as they necked, Nancy was running her hands through the teenager's curly hair.

They must've kept this up for another five minutes before Nancy tapped Eddie on the back and said, rather breathlessly, "OK, that's enough of this. I want us to do some more explorational play. It's a technique I'm just learning about."

Eddie rolled off Nancy and let her sit up. As she spoke, she looked past Eddie and straight into my peep hole. "Here's what we do. First, we get naked. Then we're going to do a little gentle wrestling on these mats. It's a transitional exercise, a way that we can touch each other but not in a fully sexual way. I think you'll like it."

Eddie just knelt there looking at Nancy. Smiling at him, she said, "You first. Get completely naked. Then I'll let you undress me."

He stood up then, to my left and near the edge of my field of vision, and quickly removed his shoes, socks, jeans, and shirt. Nancy stood up, too, and, stepping off the platform, walked over to the CD player. She'd selected something nineteenth-century and French. I noticed, looking at him in his briefs, that all the necking they'd done had given him a partial hard-on.

"Take off you underpants, too," said Nancy, returning to the platform.

He turned his back to her and quickly stepped out of his briefs. When he turned around to face her, I realized I'd been wrong about his hard-on being partial. For suddenly he was fully erect, his hard young cock pointed upward at about a 2:00 o'clock angle. He made no effort, which would've been futile anyway, to cover himself.

"Wow," said my wife with a laugh, "When we wrestle, you'll have to be careful with that big thing. Funny, but it looks even larger tonight than it was last week."

She then stood up and said, "Now you can do me."

The lanky teenager, his cock bobbing in front of him, stepped over to my wife. Then, as she raised her arms, he lifted her blouse over her head. He handed it to her and she tossed it casually on the floor in front of the platform. Standing topless just in front of him, Nancy, or at least her breasts, immediately became magnets for Eddie's hands. He reached out, clutched them firmly, and began manipulating them. Smiling at him, Nancy exclaimed, "Eddie! That's enough of that for now. Finish undressing me, please."

She lifted up one of her feet to draw attention to her sandals. Eddie released her breasts, bent forward, and removed first one sandal then the other. Next Nancy pointed to the clasp at the side of her skirt. The boy reached forward and unfastened it. Her long skirt fell in a clump over her feet.

Now gorgeously naked, she freed her feet from her skirt and said, "Now we're both in our birthday suits. Isn't it wonderful?" As she said this, she ran the fingers of her right hand lightly through her little swatch of pubic hair.

From my low viewing angle, I could only see Nancy and Eddie from the chest up. They were two naked headless bodies, hers virtually perfect and his young and scrawny.

Eddie's back had been slightly to me, but when he turned more sideways to me, I saw that his erection still pointed very impressively upward. An odd image came into my mind: Batman's cock on Robin's body.

Nancy put her hands around Eddie's neck and pulled her body against his. As she did this, she somehow managed to push his stiff cock to the side with her waist. They kissed again, fully naked now, and it was exciting to watch Nancy's breasts pressed against the boy's body.

The music coming from the CD player wasn't very loud, so I was able to hear what she told him almost word-for-word. "Let's do some wrestling now," she said. "It's not exactly wrestling, though. It's more like creative body entwining. The idea is to sort of get wrapped up with each other in as many different positions as we can."

He look a little puzzled, so, after having him remove his glasses and set them down at the far end of the platform, she said, "For a start, you're going to try to turn me over and pin me on my back. I'll offer some token resistance to you. But don't be rough with me, OK? Remember, I'm not as strong as you. I'm a girl."

She then got down on her hands and knees with her beautiful naked ass aimed straight at my peep hole. I was momentarily getting a better view of my wife's cunt and asshole than Eddie was, but I knew this was likely to change soon.

But Eddie still wasn't quite sure what to do. So Nancy told him to kneel next to her, on her left side, facing in the same direction she was. She tried to explain the positions to him: "You've seen wrestling matches before, right? Wrestlers start their matches standing up, but after there's a fall, or whatever it's called, they go into these top and bottom positions. When the ref blows his whistle, the wrestler on top tries to roll the one on the bottom over and pin him."

But he said he'd never seen a wrestling match before. Nonetheless, following her instructions, he placed himself parallel to and just to Nancy's left side (from my vantage point). Soon there were two naked rear ends, a scrawny male one with two or three pimples on it and a beautiful, fuck-inviting female one, staring at me. She told him to wrap his right arm around her waist and his left hand on her left arm.

"When I say 'wrestle' try to roll me over," said Nancy.

A few seconds later, she said, "OK, Eddie. Wrestle!"

She spread her legs a little wider apart and lowered her upper body so her face was pressed down against the mat. Eddie tried to pull her toward him, but she offered a lot of resistance for someone as light as she was. Finally, after almost twenty seconds of Eddie's grunting and Nancy's squealing and giggling, he reached between her legs (making full if accidental contact with her cunt) and tipped her over on her back. He then tried to "pin" her by pressing down on her shoulders with his hands.

She tossed her body from side to side in a half-hearted effort to keep her shoulders off the mat. Then, in a surprisingly quick move, she slid out from under him (he hadn't put enough of his weight on her) and threw her body sideways and away from him. She almost escaped, but he pounced on her again and soon was on the verge of holding her shoulders down again.

That's when she did something that took him by surprise. She reached up with her right hand and grabbed his erection. Laughing, she said, "Look what I've got!"

But she quickly released his cock and for the next ten minutes, in a confusing tangle of arms, legs, asses, and grabby hands, Eddie and my wife rolled around on the mats. Both of them were laughing and breathing hard. She grabbed his hard cock several times. Just as often he managed to get her breasts in his hands. And once he definitely slipped a finger into her cunt.

Finally, tired out from their exertions, they came to a resting position, he on his back with his head near my peep hole and she facing away from me as she straddled his chest and leaned forward. She seemed to be holding his legs. Breathing hard, she kept more or less still for a good thirty seconds, and her crotch, about two feet above and in front of his face, was on glorious display. Their bodies lay at a slight angle from me, so I couldn't see all that Eddie could. But I knew that, even without his glasses, he was seeing plenty.

Then, in sudden move, Nancy clutched Eddie's thighs firmly and fell off him to one side. This caused him to roll with her until he was again on top. But, pausing only a second or so, Nancy rolled him back again until she regained her position atop of him. They were soon in the same position with respect to each other that they were in a minute earlier, but now (bless her!) she had aligned the two of them with my peep hole.

My beautiful, considerate wife was making sure I'd get to see exactly what would happen next!

She sat up for a few seconds before lowering her upper body again and, as Eddie lay with his chest heaving, slid herself backwards until her cunt and ass were once more dominated his field of vision. This time, though, I was being treated to the same wonderfully obscene view.

Her cunt, its lips slightly open, was quite moist. Her perfect little asshole was slightly moist, too, probably from sweat. Stroking my cock slowly and staring at what Eddie was staring at, I was already on the verge of cumming.

Meanwhile, he just lay there enjoying the close-up view of my wife's crotch for another twenty seconds or so. Then he did what any normal male would do in his place. He reached up with his right hand and inserted his index finger into her vagina.

She gasped as he did this then said, "No fair! If you don't stop, I'm going to have to do something to you." Raising herself up slightly and scooting her middle-body back so that her crotch was even closer to his face, Nancy again gripped his cock and began licking and sucking it. Because her body was in the way, I couldn't actually see her doing this, but I could tell by the motions of her right arm and head what was going on.

I wondered if this might not be too much for a virginal teenager. He'd never fucked a girl before. That meant he'd probably never had oral sex with a girl, either. But here was a cunt right in his face, the cunt of a beautiful woman who happened to be sucking his cock. And she was letting him finger-fuck it! Would it be a temptation for him or a turn-off?

Like Eddie, I stared at his index finger going in and out of her pink and very wet cunt. I noticed that her clitoris was swollen and protruding rather prominently from her clitoral sheath. The pubic hair below her clitoris was slightly wet, too.

Then he did what any normal male heterosexual would do. Removing his finger from her, he lifted his face up to Nancy's lovely cunt, stuck out his tongue, and gave it a tentative lick. Then he relaxed his head and lay back again, apparently trying to decide how he liked the flavor of pussy.

Nancy just said "Mmmm" when he licked her. Her mouth was obviously full of his cock.

Some guys take to cunnilingus as once and with enthusiasm, others get used to it and do it reluctantly, while others simply don't like it and refuse to do it at all. Eddie, I discovered in the next ten minutes, was definitely the first sort of guy.

For after getting a taste of my wife's cunt, he became almost desperately hungry for it. Within seconds of his first tiny lick, he'd brought his mouth up again to her cunt and was licking and sucking it like a starving man. His lips and tongue against and inside her cunt were making a loud slurping sound, and watching him pry her cunt wider apart with his thumbs as he performed eager but clumsy cunnilingus on her, it was really hard to keep from cumming.

She raised her head up when he began eating her cunt and, still gripping his erection, I think, expressed her delight at what he was doing. "Oh, Eddie, yes! Yes! Use your tongue just like that! God, I love it!"

This was followed by moans, groans, little squeals of pleasure, and even laughter. She was having a great time. Eddie's head was in the way most of the time, so I couldn't always see exactly what he was doing with his tongue. Instead, I became almost fixated on Nancy's tight little asshole that came into occasional contact with his rather long Italian nose. I watched her asshole flex and relax as the teenager lashed her cunt with his tongue.

After another five minutes or so, Nancy raised her head and began groaning louder. Then she began making a familiar whimpering sound and I knew she was about to have an orgasm. But I beat her to it. Staring at close range at her tight asshole, pulled slightly open by Eddie's fingers as he spread her cunt while eating it, I ejaculated in several large spurts into a paper towel. Oh, fuck! It felt really great and my cock kept twitching for several seconds after a came.

Seconds later, as the boy kept relentlessly eating her cunt, Nancy reached a loud and long orgasm. I watched her body twitch then stiffen as she came. Then, but only briefly, she let her body slump forward on to the boy's legs, a move that lifted her sloppy-wet cunt off of his face.

She recovered fast, though. She quickly rolled off Eddie and turned her body around so that she was leaning over him. Looking past her, I noticed that his cock was still stiff, its swollen red head pointed like a weapon at my peep hole. With all the stimulation he's received, I'd half expected him to have cum already.

Looking him intently in the eyes, she said, "Oh, Eddie. Thank you. That was wonderful. I had a huge orgasm and it felt wonderful." Then she bent down and kissed him deeply, tasted the flavor of her own cunt in his mouth. As they kissed, she reached down his body and caressed his hard cock with her left hand.

They broke the kiss and I heard Nancy ask, "Are you ready to put your big cock inside me?"

"Should I use a condom, like you said I always should?" he asked.

"Never mind that. I'm perfectly clean and this is your first time. I think you can just go ahead and put it in me."

As Eddie sat up, Nancy got down on her hands and knees but at a slight angle from my vantage point. "I'd like you to fuck me from the back, Eddie," she said in a quiet voice.

Eddie hesitated only briefly before knee-walking his scrawny body up behind her and, using his right hand, placing the end of his cock against my wife's very wet cunt. It was so hard and upward-pointing that he actually had to push the crown of it down to find the right angle into her cunt.

Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers
12