My Wife's New Profession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

Looking over her shoulder at him, Nancy almost hissed at him, "Please! Just put it in now. I really need it!"

Gripping her waist, he plunged his big cock quickly all the way inside her. Nancy gasped as he did this. Then she said, "Now fuck me slowly. Move it in and out of me slowly."

And he did. From my angle I couldn't see his cock going in and out of her except when he was mostly out of her, with only the tip of his cock between her cunt lips. But it was a wonderful sight and, even though I'd just cum, I found it very exciting.

Gradually, over the next five minutes, Eddie increased the pace of his thrusting and began making a low grunting noise. I could tell that he was getting close to cumming inside my beautiful wife. Nancy, meanwhile, seemed to have relinquished all control over the situation. An odd whimpering sound came from deep inside her. Then she exclaimed, "Oh, fuck, Eddie! Your cock feels wonderful. Oh, fuck! I think it's the best cock I've ever had in me!"

As she made these peculiar utterances, interspersed with a lot more whimpering and a lot of "oh, oh, oh" noises, she reached between her legs with her right hand and stimulated her clitoris.

But "best cock?" Oh, well, I guess she was just trying to build his confidence. Remembering some of her other fuck sessions, my guess was that Adrian, or the two guys Reno, or maybe Wayne in Butte, Montana, had done a better job of fucking her. And, not to boast, but she really loves my cock inside her. She cums as quickly and strongly with me as with any other guy.

Meanwhile, his ego stroked, Eddie drove his cock into her harder and harder for another few minutes until, throwing his shoulders back, he announced, "Oh, I'm cumming now. I'm really cumming now!" He threw his head back and I watched his buttocks flex three or four times as he shot semen deep inside my wife.

I thought to myself, it's a good thing she's on birth control pills. Teenage semen is probably especially potent.

He kept his cock stationary inside her until Nancy, well fucked, slumped forward on the mat. Breathing heavily, she lay with her head pressed against the mat for almost thirty seconds. Finally, she rolled over on her side. Smiling up at Eddie, she said softly, "Thank you, Eddie. I need a few minutes to recover. But please do me a favor and get some toilet paper out of the bathroom. I can feel your cum leaking out of me. I don't want it all over the mats."

He jumped to his feet and walked briskly over to the small toilet. I heard the toilet paper dispenser rolling then he returned with a wad of paper, which he handed to Nancy. She dabbed her cunt with it and stood up. Keeping the wad between her legs, she embraced him.

She thanked him again for fucking her so well, and I could tell she really meant it. There wasn't anything condescending about her gratitude.

Then, suddenly assuming a professional tone, she announced that the session was over. It was time for him to get dressed and leave. He'd made almost astonishing progress, she said, and now it was time for the girls in Santa Barbara to enjoy him.

As he got back into his briefs and jeans (with some difficulty, since his cock was still half hard), and she pulled on her long skirt, Nancy asked him if he thought he was ready for a more complete social experience with the girls he'd meet.

"Well," he said, "I guess I'm ready to have sex with them. I might still be a little shy around them, though."

Still beautifully topless in her skirt, she embraced him again and kissed him fully on the lips. "Don't worry about that. If you feel shy around them, just imagine how they might look writhing beneath you as you fuck them. Remember how well you fucked me. Respect girls, be polite and not too pushy. But never forget that all of us girls, no matter how respectable we like to appear, really crave a good non-coerced fucking. Don't overthink it. It's really very simple."

He caressed her breasts as they kissed and seemed reluctant to let go of them. Finally he did, and she showed him out the door. Just as he was leaving, he pulled some money out of his pocket and offered it to her.

But she refused it, saying, "That was too good for me to charge you money, dear. You're such a quick learner that you actually taught me something about sex tonight."

She gave him another little kiss then stood in the door watching him walk around the side of our house to his car. After giving him a parting wave, she shut the door and walked toward me. I stood up then and pulled my trousers back on.

"How was that, Cal?" she asked through the plywooded door. "Could you see everything?"

"Yes!" I answered. "Give me a minute to get out of here."

I opened the kitchen window, tossed my shoes and socks through it, and crawled out it. I then walked around to the front of the studio cabin.

Still topless despite the possibility of being seen by our neighbors, she met me there and gave me a big hug and kiss. "That was way better than I thought it would be," she said. "I could actually feel him shooting cum inside me. Other than you, he's the first guy since college to do that, you know. It felt wonderful, but I need to go inside now and take a shower. Would you like to take one with me?"

We spent a few minutes shutting down Nancy's sexual surrogacy studio for the night. Then we went back into the house, showered together, and went almost straight to bed. We lay there awhile talking about her session with Eddie. She mentioned that he was surprisingly adept at cunnilingus and guessed that he'd seen it done on some porno site. Seeing how pleased she'd been by him, I asked her if she wanted to have sex with him again before he went away for college. She said she didn't.

"Once was enough, I think," she whispered. "I know you came just a while ago, but I'd like you to fuck me, Cal. I came when Eddie ate me, but what I want right now is your cock inside me. He did a wonderful job of fucking me from behind, but he didn't quite get me off."

So that "best cock" comment must've been just to flatter him. Anyway, after another thirty minutes of so of foreplay, I was hard again and gave my wife a good hard fucking. Feeling competitive, I fucked her dog-style just as Eddie had so she could compare us. I kept asking her if I felt as good as he had felt. Screaming, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" she had a loud, cock-squeezing vaginal orgasm.

Then, ten minutes later, she had a second oorgasm as I ass-fucked her from behind.

"Would you like Eddie to do this to you?" I asked as I ejaculated deep inside her asshole.

"Oh, yes, Cal!" she screamed into her pillow. "Yes! Yes!"

A few minutes later, after she'd recovered from her second orgasm with me, she laughed and told me she hadn't meant it. She didn't really want Eddie to fuck her in the ass. She'd only said it because she got carried away. Right now, she continued, she was tired of thinking about Eddie. Also, she was suddenly very sleepy. All this fucking had exhausted her.

I lay awake for a while before asking her, "Since you've got your studio set up, would you like to schedule a surrogacy session with some other college-bound guy?"

But she didn't answer. My darling wife, dreaming of who knows what, was sound asleep.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12