My Wife's No Vegetarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," you growl "ram that beautiful, thick rod of yours deep into me."

I feel that indescribable thrill again as I watch the man's cock disappearing inside you.

Now, from so close, I can see every detail – the skin of his shaft bunching up slightly as it forces its way into you, your lips being pulled outwards as he draws back, his heavy balls bouncing against your clitoris with each forward motion.

I can still feel the woman's hot mouth and cool hands massaging my prick, the other hand teasing my asshole with her fingers.

Now you are talking louder to the man, urging him on, calling out to him to slam his big, thick cock into you harder. You are saying things you never say to me in our lovemaking, I'm shocked to hear the urgency and desire in your voice as the lust that has been aroused in you pours from your mouth.

His hips thrust forward repeatedly, slapping against your ass and driving his meat into your hot, open cunt. My mouth is right up against your opening and I can smell the rich, heady odour of your aroused sex.

I reach up with my tongue and rub it against your clitoris. You scream out in ecstasy.

"Yes, do it, lick me. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

I can feel your hard nipples rubbing against me as you lower your chest onto me and raise your ass, presenting your sex as an offering.

You are bouncing your hips up and down now and pushing back hard against the man to force him in deeper.

"Yes, that's it, ram it into my cunt, I want your huge cock all the way in. I love that hard prick of yours in my pussy. Ooh yes, yes, I love you fucking me."

The man's hands are gripping your hips now and pulling you onto him at an ever-faster pace. My face is being sprayed by drops of your cunt juice, which are flung off in the frenzy of fucking going on above me. I reach up and start to flick my tongue rapidly over your erect clitoris.

You yell out again, almost in pain as I struggle to keep my tongue on your clit.

"Aah, aah, oooooh. Oh God. You're making me come. Don't stop fucking me, oooh.

I love your cock, your big, hard cock. Yes, yes, I'm coming. Oh God!! Aaaaahh!!"

The man rams into you three, four more times as his legs stiffen on either side of my face and his balls contract. I hear him let out a long, deep groan through clenched teeth as the base of his cock pulsates and he shoots load after load of his come into your hot, engorged pussy.

I feel electrified by the utterly wild mix of emotions in me as I watch someone else's cock erupting inside you, the size and hardness of him stretching your beautiful pussy to the limit. The bed vibrates under the force of his pelvis shuddering and thrusting in the throes of his extended climax.

Responding to the unceasing trembling, your own orgasm hits with breathtaking force, releasing what feels like a constant stream of fluid into your pussy and jerking your hips up and back to meet your lover's final thrusts. You feel your cunt closing over his cock and squeezing it, milking it of the last remnants of his come.

As the man begins to draw out of you, my nose, mouth and chin are pressed up against your slit. I open my mouth and allow the mingled juices of both your orgasms to run into it, tasting another man's come for the first time.

I reach up with my tongue and run it along the man's shaft as it partially slides from your soaking pussy, lapping the milky white coating from it and licking around where it rubs against your swollen lips.

Now you take the woman's hand and press her middle finger against my asshole, slowly pushing it into me.

You watch in satisfaction as the movement of her hot mouth on my cock and her finger probing deep inside me, bring me to a sudden, spine-arching climax.

As my body is shaken by a string of uncontrollable spasms, I am vaguely aware of my cock spurting come into the woman's mouth as strings of creamy juice run from your pussy and fall into my mouth.

I watch as his now soft but still thick cock slides completely from between your puffy, wet lips.

You lower your sweaty, heaving body onto mine and I kiss your mound as I feel your head lower to rest between my legs, your mouth gently nuzzling my cock and balls.