My Wife's Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers

Perhaps I should have been angry she had allowed herself to be part of the gangbang but I also knew I was very excited listening to her story. Now I wanted to fuck her but I, too, was worried about all the cum from so many men inside her! I made her kiss me again and then told her to suck my cock. She did this gladly and soon I shot my considerable load into her mouth. She swallowed it all just like, I guess, many other loads in the past 8 hours or so! I then took her into the shower and watched as this pathetic figure stood under the water just letting it run all over her sore body. I could see she really didn't have he strength to wash herself properly so I slipped in beside her and began washing that lovely soiled body. How I wish I could have been there to watch her getting fucked so much! So much for my wife's office party.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers
12