My Wife's Panties

Story Info
A bad gift has unexpected consequences.
1.9k words
4.34
49.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do they feel?" she said.

I looked over at my wife, "Nice, the material is much smoother than my boxers. Of course, that might be because I'm totally hairless now, but the feeling is very different."

I was standing in front of her, naked, except for the yellow underwear that she had handed to me moments ago. I had given her silly made up vouchers for her birthday present, the only one she'd cashed in so far, the 'You're the boss' voucher, gave her one day's full control of our relationship.

I had imagined that I would need to drive her around town, hold her handbag while she shopped in the mall, watch the Hallmark channel, all the stuff that she knew I hated doing.

She had a different idea and woke me at midnight to cash in the only voucher that interested her.

I spent the remainder of the night eating her pussy, later when I asked if she wanted to fuck she laughed.

"Not a chance cheapskate. Vouchers my ass. If you want my pussy tonight, you'll wear my panties during the day, all day."

I'd woken at five, as usual, served her a pot of tea in bed, and then for the first time ever I joined her in the living room and together we went through the steps of her Brazilian Beach Butt DVD.

I was hurting afterward, that shit was hard.

She joined me in the shower, a tube of shaving cream in one hand, and a pink razor in the other.

She told me of her plans for me that day and finally said, "Can't have nasty stray pubes all over the place, it's not ladylike."

She then made me shave every single hair I had below neck level. Afterward, the feel was alluring, my cock was hard and pushed out towards her.

"No way honey, tonight," she laughed as she got out of the shower, "maybe."

I turned the shower off and followed her, she opened the laundry basket and handed me a pair of yellow knickers.

"My boy shorts, worn yesterday," she winked at me, "I think you'll manage better in these than one of my thongs."

I stepped into them, they were tight, but they still managed to slip over my hips, she fixed them properly on my rear, and I was able to stuff my cock in. I looked in the mirror to see the material hold my ass tightly in place as it curved around my cheeks.

"Shit, that's going to be one hell of a visible panty line," she said.

"What!" I looked at her.

"Don't worry, I'll let you wear your own jeans, you might fit in my panties, but your thighs would never fit in a pair of my skinny jeans, or do you want to try one of my skirts?."

"Very funny honey."

She sat on the edge of the bath and spread her legs, her fingers began to play with her clitty, and my cock began to swell and push on the soft yellow cotton once more, "Come here darling," She was pointing between her legs. I knelt on the floor in front of her and my tongue slipped out to taste her clit, she was moaning softly as she pulled her legs up and then draped them over my shoulders. I pushed two fingers into her wet opening, and crooked them to drag along the upper inside edge of her pussy while I slipped them in and out, her hands had a death grip on the edge of the bath, her knuckles were white, her face was flushed, and her mouth was open as she panted under my exertions.

It was almost a disaster when she came, she was bucking her mound into my face, one hand in my hair, then when the orgasm hit her she spasmed wildly falling back towards the bath. I managed to grab her waist and hold her up, her head ending just a few inches above the other side of the bath tub. We fell to the floor exhausted and smiling at each other.

We car pooled every day, I usually drove and as I reversed out of the garage the panties underneath my jeans felt comfortable and sexy. I worked the pedals and the illicit nature of what I was doing turned me on, I was finding it hard to concentrate.

"Stop," my wife commanded, she lifted her hips and rolled her panties to her ankles, grabbing my hand she placed it under her short skirt and placed it on her pussy. "It's 17 Minutes to the office, let's see how often you can make me come."

This was a game we had played before, the answer was normally twice, today she shuddered in her seat before we hit the bottom of the hill, it might have taken two minutes.

My car stunk of sex as I pulled into the front entrance of her building, "I'll text you during the day, keep your phone charged, I'll want photos of you obeying my instructions."

She pulled her panties over her shoes, folding them lengthwise, kissed me, told me to open my mouth, then pushed them, "Drive to office biting down on my panties and thinking of my pussy."

The black lace Victoria Secret number were hanging down to my chin, if anyone looked in the window, they would be obvious. I didn't care. I drove the ten minutes to my work with my cock rigid, I pulled into the very back of the lot, wrapped her panties around my cock and worked it until I exploded.

I sent her text to let her know what I had done, her reply was, "Prove it."

I sent her a picture, the large wet stain visible on the crotch of the black panties.

"Yummy," she replied, "fold them neatly and leave them on the car seat, gag yourself with them when you come to pick me up again."

It was eight in the morning, we had only got through a third of the day, and I was exhausted already.

Around ten o'clock I received another text, "Good idea this morning, now go to the men's room, take off my boy-shorts, wrap them around your cock and masturbate again, I want photos too."

I was a little worried about that. Most of the restrooms in our office were cubicle without full-length walls and doors, but there was a disabled facility on the ground floor which was a single room. I felt a little guilty about using it, but I wanted to please my wife, and I didn't want the sack, so all things considered I didn't think I had another choice.

I had four flights of stairs to walk down, the feel of the panties under my jeans, the exhilaration of being ordered around by my wife, the thought of what I was about to do, all made me hard again. Luckily no one was using the toilet I wanted, and I slipped in and closed the door. I removed my shoes and slipped my trousers off, then I wrapped the panties around my cock.

She hadn't asked for it, but I thought I'd take it up a level. I stripped completely, naked I faced the mirror and began to play with myself. I was daydreaming of the first time we has sex, neither of us were virgins, but we weren't very experienced and it was a little awkward, we had to help each other along. I remembered how I had pulled back too far and allowed my cock to slip out her pussy, I went to push forward again and missed, she kissed me as her hand slid under me, grasped my cock, and guided it back in, it wasn't long until I had filled her knickers a second time.

I got my phone and took a picture of the panties around my cock, the wet spot was obvious, I then took selfies of me standing in the mirror, cock still erect with her panties around it, finally, I took a picture of my naked cock, the head still wet from my recent orgasm.

I sent her the photos.

"You sexy man," she replied, "pick me up for lunch, twelve sharp."

I did nothing that morning except sit at my desk reminiscing and fantasize, I bunked off early and was waiting outside her office at twelve.

She got in the car her face flushed with excitement as she saw the pair of Black panties hanging from my mouth, she removed them and kissed me. She told me to drive back to my office, I parked in my newly favored spot at the rear, it was still isolated, the nearest vehicle was a least 10 booths away.

We moved into the back seat, she removed her skirt, naked from the waist down, her legs spread and her pussy gleamed up at me, all wet, and ready to be played with.

My tongue bent to its task and it only took me ten minutes to bring her to orgasm, afterward, she cleaned herself with a wet wipe, I leaned over to pick one out for myself, "No sweetheart, I want you to let my come dry on your face."

As I was driving back to her office she looked at me, "Did you enjoy your lunch? I hope so because it's pussy for dinner too."

It wasn't a very varied menu, but I honestly had no complaints.

"Honey," she looked at me as I parked in front of her office, "the next time we do that, I want you to park closer to the crowd, let's add a little danger to the excitement."

I nodded and drove away.

That afternoon my phone pinged every 15 minutes with a new photo of her pussy, first behind the knickers she had reclaimed, then those slid to the side, then her pussy was naked, her fingers on her clit, in her hole, a stream of pornographic photos designed to keep me hard. I couldn't help myself, I slid my hand into my jeans and wanked myself under my desk.

The picture of my hand stuffed in my jeans pleased her, "How are my panties feeling?" she asked.

"Crusty," I responded.

It was a long day and my cock was beginning to hurt from being so frequently aroused.

I picked her up at four and drove home. She stood inside the door blocking my path as she undressed, now completely standing naked she asked me, "Care to join me?" I quickly added my clothes to the pile she had started, "Not the panties honey, I want them on for now."

She took my hand and led the way to our bedroom, after another burst of pussy eating and a few quick orgasms, we lay in each other arms. "You've been a great sport today hon," her hands moved to the waist band of the panties and I lifted my hips to let her slide them off, she went to throw them into the trash can at the side.

My hand stopped her, "Let's keep them as a souvenir."

She laughed, "Now for your reward."

She started to kiss down the length on my body, she moved smoothly and quickly and I moaned as her tongue slid around the head of my cock. She licked the shaft, took my balls in her mouth, and then with a sharp movement most of my cock was inside her.

She began to bob up and down, easily swallowing my cock, she had always been a great cock sucker, and I allowed myself to enjoy the sensation.

She looked up at me along the length of my body, then withdrawing her mouth rolled on to her back, her legs spread wide, "Fuck me hon."