My Wife's Photo Session Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

The next day I didn't dress at all, I wanted to be naked for my man, He teased me saying that he was going to call Robert to come over, I just told him that he had already seen me so if he wanted to, to go ahead. He didn't, instead we made love so often that by late that night we were both so sore that we couldn't take any more, so we just snuggled and held each other naked and in love.

Over the next couple of months, Robert came over a couple of times a week or we would go to his place. Sometimes Jim would have me strip naked sometimes not. I began to feel almost comfortable around him. Sometimes he and Jim would get their cameras out and I would pose for them, I would always end up sexed and ready to fuck as soon as Robert walked out the door. I still became aroused by the mere thought of some man other than Jim seeing me so intimately. I felt wicked.

Eventually the conversation got around to Robert wanting me to model for him without Jim bring there. They must have been talking about it because Jim brought it up to me during our fantasy talk. He casually mentioned that Robert had mentioned it and Jim wanted to know what I thought. I loved it when they both were taking pictures of me, but I felt safe knowing Jim was there. The idea of going alone with Robert scared the hell out of me, but it also made my pussy tingle. The more Jim talked about it the hotter I got until a crashing orgasm swept over me and I told him I would do whatever he wanted. If he wanted me to pose naked for Robert without him, I would.

The next time Robert came by, I agreed to be his model, naked alone, without Jim, and would pose however he wished.

It didn't happen right away, I was surprised that something that Robert and Jim wanted didn't occur the next day; instead it was over a month later. I know Jim was excited about it, every time we made love, the topic of our fantasy talk was about my being alone with Robert. Jim would ask me questions about how I felt and what I wanted to do and what I would do in various situations. I'll admit that the idea grew more intriguing as I let my imagination take over. I know it seems illogical, but the idea of my being controlled by another man set my imagination wild. I kept thinking how totally wrong this would be. There was no way that I should be letting someone other than my husband even see me naked, but here I was going to not only let him see me naked, he was going to take pictures of me, and without my husband being there to protect me. He was going to tell me to strip in front of him, he was going to tell me to spread my legs and open myself so he could see my most private parts. God knows how close he will be when he records what I will be showing. What if he touches me, I know he will. What should I do? What will I do? I couldn't truthfully answer Jim's questions because I didn't know what I was going to do. I only know that I felt an overwhelming sense of fear and excitement. I was so turned on by the thought of being totally helpless to control what happened. I couldn't wait for that day to come, yet I dreaded it just as much. I just seemed to walk around in a constant state of arousal. Jim just had to touch me and I was ready to fuck. I began to wear less and less around the house; I'd be naked even when Jim wasn't there to see me. I'd meet him at the door naked; I'd open the door just as he got there and give him a passionate kiss. I didn't care if the neighbors saw me, deep down inside I think I wanted them to. He loved for me to be naked or nearly so. It seemed like we were fucking all the time. And always the conversation got around to what I was going to do.

I can only imagine what Jim and Robert were talking about. Jim never once said that they talked about it. It was as if they just brought it up to see if I would agree to do it and after I did agree, they dropped the subject. I know they must have talked about it, they just had to. How does one man offer his wife to another man and not discuss what will happen? And how does a man take another man's wife with the only intention to have her strip naked so he can take pictures of her. How can a husband let his wife be alone with the other man knowing that she will be totally and completely exposed naked for hours? They had to have been talking about it; they just had to have been. I wish Jim would let me in on their plans. When I asked him, he just said that they really hadn't talked about it and that Robert was making arrangements, getting things together and would let me know when he was ready. The anticipation was killing me.

Finally Robert called on a Wednesday and asked if I would be ready for our photo shoot the following Saturday. I had no excuse I could use to not do it so I agreed. I asked what I should wear or bring along, and he told me that he wanted to shoot most of the photos outdoors and that I should wear a loose flowing skirt and a blouse that buttoned in the front. He said to wear underwear. He also told me to pack another outfit of my shortest skirt and tube top, also my smallest bikini and a sexy nightie. I was dying as he told me what I was going to wear, or rather what I was going to strip off on front of him. I realized that the act of stripping would be the hardest. It was like a sign of surrendering to him.

I was up early Saturday morning, I was so nervous and excited I couldn't think straight. I showered, shaved my legs, arm pits and touched up my pubic hair along my bikini line. When I dressed I forgot what I was supposed to wear and instead put on underwear, a short skirt, and a loose tee shirt, and tennis shoes. I tried to eat but couldn't swallow, my mouth and throat was dry. Instead I had 3 glasses of mimosa, light on the OJ and heavy on the bubbly. That helped calm me down. Jim helped some too, he seemed to hover over me, giving me hugs and soft kisses and reassuring me that it was okay and that he wanted me to just relax, let go and have fun. After all Robert had seen me naked several times and had shot some nudes of me before. Just this time would be a little different because he wouldn't be there. He really didn't have to remind me of that fact, and it wasn't all that little to me.

All too soon Robert showed up, acting like this was something we did every day. He was cheerful and teasing trying to get me to relax and into the spirit of the occasion. I guess with Jim's assurance, Robert's enthusiasm, and the glasses of mimosa, I started to relax and see this as an exciting sexy adventure.

We loaded my little bag, with my clothes changes, makeup and brushes, and a dozen other personal things that I have no idea why I packed because I'd never use, into his van and with one last long kiss from Jim to the condemned woman, we were off. The last thing Jim said to me was to follow his directions and everything would be okay.

Robert talked a mile a minute telling me what he had in mind and where we were going. I listened in silence, my throat dry, my pussy wet. My pussy was on fire, my nipples were so hard they hurt I felt like a whore in lust. I was ashamed of myself for being so turned on with anticipation. This was it; I was actually going to do it. For Jim, I kept telling myself, for Jim. I knew better, I wanted to do it too, just to see what it felt like. Robert pointed out a cooler he had packed; he told me that there were several bottles of sparkling wine and some water to drink. I reached in and got a bottle of wine, I needed some fortification. I drank straight from the bottle. It helped. I giggled.

I must have zoned out in my fantasy world because all of a sudden we were parked in the drive at someone's house and Robert was out and opened my door telling me to get out and come in with him. He said he wanted me to meet his friend Brian. What was this, we were supposed to be going to take naked pictures of me not go visiting friends. We went in and Robert made the introductions, telling Brian that this was who he had been talking about. My heart was in my throat, just what had he been talking about? He then turned to me and said that Brian was going to help him today with the photos. I was flabbergasted, there was no mention about someone else, and no way was I going to let him expose me to a total stranger. I told him in no uncertain terms that it wasn't going to happen. Robert told me that he had cleared it with Jim (a lie) and he assumed I knew about Brian (I didn't). He also informed me that Brian had already seen all the photos he had previously taken so there was nothing to hide.

I was floored, had Jim really known about Brian and deceived me? I remembered his last words to me as we left, "Follow his directions." Was he telling me to do this? My heart sank; I realized I would do anything Robert told me to do. I'd do anything Jim wanted and if this was what he wanted then I'd do it, for him, anything. I tried half-heartedly to talk my way out of it, but I knew I would do it. Finally I agreed with the provision that if I felt uncomfortable we would stop. How much more uncomfortable could I be I told myself?

Brian didn't seem to be too bad after all. He seemed to be a little shy, he didn't talk much, I had to keep asking him questions. He certainly wasn't bad looking, tall, well built, nice face, not the looks one would picture for a techie nerd. I felt a little uncomfortable because he never seemed to take his eyes off me, or should I say my breasts. With a few more gulps of wine from the bottle, I guessed he was just nervous and anxious about seeing me naked. I laughed to myself, and he was nervous? I was the one going to be naked.

We first went to a local lake, Robert wanted some water shots with me in (and out of) a bikini. There were so many people there, it being a Saturday and all; we had to drive around until we finally found a secluded spot. I insisted he and Brian let me change into my bikini without them looking. I wasn't ready to be on display just yet. Robert said he wanted some shots of me in and by the water, first with the bikini on, then topless and then completely naked. I kept telling myself I could do this, even though the bikini was tiny, it at least covered my nipples, and just a little bit more. The bottoms hid all my pubic hair and most of my butt. Why had I decided on this one? I had others that were larger. When Robert told me to lose the top, he might as well have told me to jump off a cliff, I died. I stalled as long as I could but knew I'd have to eventually expose myself to these two men. Where was Jim when I needed him? And to make matters worse, that familiar tingle had started down there. I was turned on, I admit it, I was sexually excited and getting more so as the fact hit me that I was going to expose myself to these two men neither of which were my husband. I took a breath and lost my top. Robert smiled and documented my slow removal and finally my breasts making their command appearance. Brian didn't breathe, he didn't move, he didn't take his eyes off my naked breasts. I didn't know what was worse, exposing myself to a complete stranger, or being so out in the open with the possibility of being discovered by others at the lake.

Robert never stopped talking, giving me directions, telling me how to pose. The camera never stopped clicking. Finally he told me to lose my bottoms. I was resigned to the fact that it was going to happen so I decided to not prolong my agony I made up my mind to just do it and get it over with. I had my fingers under the ties on the side ready to slide them off when a boatload of fishermen rounded the point that concealed the spot we were in. I know they saw me, they were maybe a hundred yards away, but to a half-naked woman that is way too close. I covered my breasts with my hands and ran (and bounced way too much) my way back to the shelter of the van. When the two caught up with me I told them I was uncomfortable here and if we were going to continue it would have to be somewhere more private. I probably looked silly standing there half-naked with my hard nipples sticking out and a barely there bikini bottom telling them I was uncomfortable. Brian begrudgingly handed me my tee shirt and they loaded the equipment in the van and left for the next location. I sat in front on the passenger side working on the wine, I needed more fortification.

We next went to a state park where we walked down a trail for what seemed forever before arriving at a small opening just a ways off a trail. It seemed secluded enough. I felt a lot safer. The first bottle of wine was history; a second was being worked on.

Robert set up the scenario that I was sunbathing alone and he would tell me what to do. I removed my shoes and then the tee shirt and started posing. I could do this, it isn't so bad, and actually I was beginning to have some fun. Robert really did make posing fun; he almost made me forget that I was nearly naked, almost. When he told me to take off my bottoms, I told myself that had it not been for the fishermen interrupting us earlier, I would already be totally naked by now. I took a long draw from the wine bottle and slid my bikini off my hips and stepped out of it and tossed it to Brian who was staring at my pussy. He missed the bottoms and they hit him in the face. If I hadn't been so overwhelmed by the realization that I now stood there completely naked it would have been funny.

Robert wouldn't let me dwell on my condition for long, he put me to work posing and I did enjoy being there naked, even with Brian who seemed more of a spectator than a helper. Okay I was naked and they both had inspected all my private parts and I was getting turned on and enjoying myself. Embarrassed, yes. Turned on, yes, hot wet, belly tied up in knots, pussy throbbing wanting my husband there so I could wantonly fuck him, yes! I loved the attention I was getting, loving the fact that they were looking at my wet pussy. The wine made it easier to accept.

Robert told me that he wanted to develop a story between Brian and me. He said to imagine myself here sunbathing naked alone when a hiker (Brian) stumbles upon my hiding place and voyeurs me from hiding.

I wasn't too happy about including Brian in any of my pictures, but the story sounded exciting in a wicked way. Another hit on the wine and I was ready. I lay on my back as Robert posed Brian so it looked like he was spying on me. He shot from my angle showing me close up and Brian in the background and then from Brian's perspective. Robert kept up his narrative on how the scenario evolved. Finally I was to discover my voyeur and try (unsuccessfully) to cover myself. Brian was to look like he overpowered me. This required his grabbing and holding me and Robert told me to try to break away from him. Neither of us tried too hard, but still Brian was touching me more than I wanted so as I tried harder to limit contact, the more he grabbed places to hold me. Finally both of us sweating, Robert told us to stop. I was dying of thirst, I hit the wine and Brian took a bottle of water from the cooler and drank that. Next Brian was given a small camera and we were told that he was forcing me to pose for explicit photos. I don't know for sure, but I think he was really taking pictures. Robert was still directing us and capturing the story in pictures.

Robert next told Brian to drop his pants and pull out his cock and pretend to force me to suck him.

Now here on is where my story deviates from what I have been telling Jim. First of all I objected to Robert that I hadn't agreed to this, but he reminded and assured me that Jim had agreed and expected me to do this. I felt trapped and confused, I didn't want to do this, but something inside me wanted to continue, I rationalized that I was doing it to please Jim, another gulp of wine, end of bottle two. I gave up and opened my mouth. Brian didn't just drop his pants, he took everything off. I must admit he wasn't half bad looking and in really good shape. His equipment was nice too. He was fully erect and his cock throbbed with his heartbeat. Precum quickly formed at the tip and dripped off leaving a long sticky thread. He shoved it in my mouth forcing me to swallow and thus close my mouth. He reached around and held the back of my head and continued to slide his erection in and out of my mouth. This was no fake blowjob, this was for real. Brian was so excited that he didn't last a minute and I felt his cock swell and he stiffened and shot his cum in my mouth and down my throat. Robert caught every second of the show, even the cum dripping out of the sides of my mouth. I finally broke away from Brian's grip and fell back coughing and gagging trying to get rid of any cum that I hadn't been swallowed. Robert caught it all. I grabbed the third bottle of wine and washed my mouth out. I swallowed the wine, why waste good wine?

I stumbled to my feet, now from the wine and the heat, I was drunk. I called them both fucking bastards and had full intentions of stopping the shoot and going home, even if I had to walk all the way naked.

Smooth talking Robert calmed me down and with his arms around me stroking my back and ass, he apologized and said that he would delete those shots and Jim wouldn't have to know that I had given Brian a blowjob. Given him a blowjob, hell he had raped my face.

He told me to completely dress in my underwear, long skirt and blouse. He wanted to do another story. To my drunken fuzzy logic, I thought that sounded good.

He told me that we were going to pretend that I had been kidnaped and taken to a wooded area where my captors would bind and strip me. I was so far gone that for some reason it sounded exciting. My pussy still ached and I needed release.

Robert set up his camera as Brian and I put on our clothes. I didn't want to look at him, but somehow seeing his cock dangling between his legs made me want to taste it again. When he looked at me while I was still completely naked, I had to squeeze my legs together to keep from shoving my fingers up inside me.

Robert set his camera to take a picture every 5 seconds or so and on a tripod pointing down the trail. We walked down the trail and then back towards the camera. I was between the two men and they were holding me as if to be forcing me to go with them. Robert told me to struggle like I was trying to get away. The camera clicked as we struggled towards it. When we reached it, we stopped and he turned the camera 180 degrees to take our pictures as we walked away from it. I was struggling again.

We moved to an area further off the trail to some trees with low branches. They tied my hands and then threw the rope over the overhead branches and pulled my arms up to where I was standing almost tip toe. I was living the fantasy abduction and the thought made me feel wicked. It was like watching a bad "B" movie. Next they set up the camera and began to touch me all over through my clothes; I was on fire I wanted this to happen. I begged them to stop that it was making me too excited, but they kept it up. I was drenched with sweat from the struggle and them touching me. You could see my underwear through the wet blouse and skirt. Finally they let me down to rest. I drank more wine to quench my thirst.

Before I could fully recover they tied a rope to each wrist and walked me between two trees. They threw the ropes up and over a branch from each tree and pulled my arms so I had to stand like a "Y" stretched between the two trees. Next they tied each ankle and pulled my feet apart and tied the ropes to the bases of the trees. I was now stretched in a "X". The whole process was documented on camera. I couldn't move if I had wanted to. I still had my clothes on, but not for long. They both started feeling me all over paying close attention to my breasts and my panty covered pussy. I begged them to stop, but they wouldn't. It felt so good, I just wanted release. This wasn't fair, I was on fire, I wanted them to stop teasing me and release and let me relive myself. At this stage I was willing to let them watch me do it.

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers