My Wife's Photo Session Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
638 Followers

Robert leaned in close to my ear and whispered that he would buy me new clothes if I let him cut off what I had on. I didn't care what he did at that point and the thought of him cutting my clothes off nearly drove me over the edge. He reassured me that he would be careful. I told him yes, cut off my clothes. So slowly while recording the action, Robert proceeded to cut off each piece one at a time. He started with my blouse, cutting the buttons and then each arm so he could remove it. Then he cut off the skirt leaving me in a bra and soaked panties. Brian played with me driving me crazy, I didn't care anymore. Next he cut off my bra and they both teased my nipples until they were so sensitive I begged them to stop, my pleas fell on deaf ears. Finally they cut off my panties, leaving me stark naked tied spread eagle between two trees. They then began to touch me. They both stripped and proceeded to stick their fingers deep inside me, they pulled on my inner lips and pinched my clit, they licked me and bit my nipples. Finally while still tied, they pushed their cocks deep inside me, fucking me standing while I was tied and begging them to not stop. I needed this so badly. I don't know how many I orgasms I had, it seemed like one long continuous orgasm. I know I passed out and woke back up still hanging there.

Finally they cut me down and took turns fucking me, I begged them to fuck my pussy, I was on fire and needed relief. They made me touch them, hold their erect shafts and cup their balls. I kissed them all over. As soon as one finished inside me, the other shoved into me, I cleaned their cocks off when they pulled out of my spunk overflowing pussy. I wanted to taste their nasty sperm. They must have cum inside me 3 times each I cleaned them more times than that. All the time they kept taking pictures. I became a sex crazed animal. Finally I must have passed out completely because when I finally came back to my senses, I was laying naked on a blanket and Robert, still naked himself, was washing my face with cool water and a wash cloth. He gently washed my face, and down my neck and chest. He gently wiped what must have been sweat mixed with cum from my breasts, tummy and finally very gently washed my pussy and asshole. It felt so good having him pour the cold water all over my well used pussy.

I was still feeling the effects of all the wine, but was more coherent than I had been for hours. When he asked how I was feeling, I honestly told him I was ashamed by what I had done. I told him that I didn't know how I was going to explain this to Jim. He said maybe we shouldn't tell him the whole story, not just yet, maybe a little at a time.

The rest of the afternoon in the woods passed uneventful, we Robert and Brian shot more of me as I walked naked through the woods, sometimes on the trails, sometimes by a small stream we came upon. We talked about what I would say and what photos we would show Jim. We decided to initially show him the photos of me tied and being teased with my clothes on and then some of the ones where they had their cocks close to or just in my mouth and pussy. We had to shoot some less graphic ones to give us what we needed. That meant that I again was sucking them. They got over stimulated and came in my mouth each again. I didn't really mind, with what I had done previously, what more harm was done? I let them dictate what I needed to do. We reshot the fuck scenes too, with their cocks just at the entrance of my pussy; they ended up fucking me again too. We would hold back the clothes cutting and the fingering and graphic fucking and sucking shots. That was more than I could stand to reveal just yet. We would only reveal the simulated ones at first. Robert said he could put together a fast group to show Jim in no time. We agreed to go back to his place and edit the shots.

I was just too exhausted to dress other than my tennis shoes; I just drug my weary body one step at a time back to Robert's van. I road back to his place naked and even got out and walked to his door naked. I even left my shoes in his van. I didn't care. Brian and Robert quickly got to work. I sat and drank water trying to rehydrate myself, after a while I asked to use Robert's shower and scrubbed myself clean of dirt, sweat, and cum.

All my clothes were still in Robert's van so I just stayed naked, what more could I show them? It was almost beginning to feel normal. As normal as one could feel after what I had allowed to happen.

I heard a car stop in front of the house and suddenly panicked when someone knocked on the door. Before I could grab anything or run to another room Robert called out to come on in the door was open. I froze standing in the middle of the room as someone I had met before, but didn't really know walked into the room. Robert quickly came up to me and placed his hand on my back essentially stopping any idea of my turning and running from the room. He said to me that this was his friend, Walt, from work and he had called to have him help edit the photos.

If he worked with Robert, then he worked with Jim. Jim had never mentioned Walt and I know he had never mentioned our little hobby of nude photography. Now another total stranger was looking at my naked body and was going to see the fuck session I had just done with Robert and Brian. I was dead, My life was over, I would never be able to look at any of Jim's working associates again wondering if they knew what I had done or if they had seen any of the pictures.

Walt walked up to me and took my hand and said that we had met a couple of times before but had never really talked enough to be called friends. He then turned to Robert and told him that he had understated how sexy I was and had he known how good I looked he would have insisted on being included on the photo shoot. He then turned and looked me up and down. If I hadn't already been naked I'd say he was undressing me with his eyes.

Robert broke in and told Walt that he hadn't invited him over to stare an me, but to help him get a job done quickly because he had to get the pictures sorted between shows and no-shows before he took me back home to Jim.

The mention of Jim made my heart stop. Dear God, what was I going to tell Jim? I wondered about Walt's remark about discussing me. How long have I been the topic of their conversations? How much did he know before today? How many others were there?

Walt started through the photos and would occasionally let out an oath like "Holy shit!" or "Oh My God!" or "No Fucking Way!" I could only stand there and watch him see every inch of me up close and in full living color. Eventually Walt said, "Done!" He continued to look at the more explicit of the photos primarily focusing on the ones where I was being double teamed by both Brian and Robert. He apparently liked looking at my mouth and pussy being filled at the same time. He also dwelled on the ones showing cum dripping from my mouth and pussy. I couldn't believe what I had allowed to happen and now a man I hardly knew was looking at how I had degraded myself.

Finally Walt stood, not even trying to hide his erection and walked to me. "You know it is going to be really hard to keep this secret." I asked exactly what he meant, already dreading what he was going to say. He said that just because the photos were way above what he expected and how they would ruin my life or Jim's, he thought I would be open to a little "payment "to guarantee he doesn't let anything slip. I knew I was being blackmailed, but what could I do? After all here I was standing there stark naked in Robert's house with Brian and Walt there, all three editing hundreds of pictures of me naked, fucking and sucking like a wanton whore. I asked what he wanted and he lowered his pants and said that a blowjob would be nice. I went to my knees and sucked his engorged member into my mouth. Using my mouth, my lips, and my tongue and cupping his balls in my hands I had him empting his balls in less than 5 minutes. I swallowed his cum and as I stood I opened my mouth to show him it was all swallowed. He reached for my breasts and caught each of my nipples and pinched harder than he had to while staring into my eyes. I stared back never letting him know how much he was hurting my nipples. He finally released one and lowered that hand to my pussy and spreading my legs slid his finger along my slit until he found my clit. He rubbed it a couple of times and then lowered his finger and slid it up into me. I was nearly dry and sore from the days fucking so I made a soft cry and pulled away from him telling him I was too sore to fuck him. He said he would take a rain-check, smiled, pulled up his pants, and left.

We loaded ourselves back in Robert's van; I was still naked as I walked from his house to where he parked at the curb in front of his house. I was physically and emotionally drained, in a word I felt like shit. I felt violated and worthless and didn't care if I was seen or not.

We dropped Brian off at his place first and then Robert took me home. On the way we discussed what we would tell Jim and what we would conveniently leave out for the time being. I had full intentions to reveal everything that happened, but not all at once. I was too ashamed and afraid to tell the whole story right then. I was afraid Jim would be so disgusted with me that he would kick me out of the house and divorce me immediately. I couldn't really blame him. I was also afraid he would kill Robert and Brian. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with him in prison because of what I had allowed to happen. I loved him so much; I just hoped he would still love me after what happened. I blamed Robert for taking advantage of both Jim and me. I also rationalized that he was a man who let his cock control his brain. I blamed Jim for encouraging me to do it. Mostly I blamed myself for agreeing, for getting drunk out of my mind and mostly for wanting, needing, and enjoying what happened. No matter how my heart felt, deep in my core, I still tingled when I remembered. That's why I was still riding around naked with Robert.

We drove up the driveway, Robert pulled as close to the front door as he could, assuming I was going to go in the house still naked. I got out and told him to bring my things in for me. I took a deep breath, put on the happiest face as I could and walked in the door. Jim was standing there waiting for me. He looked a little surprised that I was still naked. I was determined not to break down, just yet. I fell in his arms and kissed him like it was for the last time, maybe it would be. Robert came in with my clothes and a couple of disks with the pictures he had made of the digital images. We were going to tell our story and show him the results. I went to the kitchen to get us all drinks; I certainly needed some liquid courage. I suspected Robert did too. Jim would need something when he saw his wife being used. Jim set up his computer and plugged it into the wide screen high definition TV. We were going to see things nearly life size. Why not, how much worse could things be? Just what I wanted, naked in hi-def. and in living color.

Robert broke the news to Jim about Brian being with us. Based on Jim's surprised reaction, I knew Robert had lied to me about Jim knowing and approving ahead of time. Jim was taken back at first but I could tell the idea of my being exposed to a total stranger turned him on. One hurdle overcome.

Robert showed the lake photos and told how we were interrupted in mid shoot by a boatload of fishermen. He even had a few shots of the men seeing me as I ran from the water to the shelter of the van. I realized they were closer than I thought and saw more of me than I had assumed. Jim said it was too bad they weren't a bit later and would have seen me naked. He questioned me how I felt taking my clothes of in front of Brian for the first time. I was honest and told him that it was both embarrassing and exciting at the same time. He asked if I liked it and I said yes, probably too much so. He seemed pleased. Another hurdle down.

Next we told him about the move to and voyeur scenario. As we looked at those pictures, we soon got to where I was finally totally naked and then where Brian became an active participant. The struggle scene seemed almost too real; Brian's handling my sweaty body and eventually overpowering me sent thrills through my body again. Jim seemed totally mesmerized by the photos. His erection was impossible to ignore. I found myself being stimulated and getting wet as I relived the scene again. Finally the simulated blowjob photos were shown; thank God the real ones were left out. As it was I was shocked that the reshoot sequence still showed that I had Brian's cock fully in my mouth and it really looked like I was sucking him. I'm glad that the real outcome wasn't included.

Next we went through the abduction scenario, my struggle against both Brian and Robert, being tied, touched and grouped, and finally stripped. When the photos showed both Robert and Brian naked with me and their "simulated" rape, I couldn't stand it any longer and my fingers found my swollen clitoris. As we looked at the close ups of their cocks in my mouth and at the entrance of my pussy, I rubbed myself to a shattering climax. Much to the pleasure to Jim and Robert, I became the focus of their attention even more so than the display on the TV screen. My heart was pounding in my chest, sweat was dripping from my nipples ,my pubic hair wet and matted, my clit and inner lips swollen and so sensitive I felt like I was being shocked by electricity. I felt more excitement than shame. I had just openly masturbated in front of Jim and another man. I didn't care anymore and Jim seemed to enjoy seeing me do it. Robert definitely enjoyed it. Jim smiled and remarked that he saw that I had enjoyed that scenario. Little did he know just how true he was. So far he didn't seem upset. Another hurtle down. Maybe I would live through this, for the time being at least. Finally there were dozens of posed shots of me as I wandered through the woods and waded in the stream. Nothing to be ashamed of, actually the type that I thought we were originally going to shoot. They were actually quite good. Robert was a pretty good photographer after all. Why couldn't he have been satisfied with doing that type only? Would I have been satisfied doing only those? Now that I had tasted the sins of my body could I ever be satisfied with less? *********************************************************************************** It's been three months since the photo shoot. Jim and I have seldom made love without talking about it. He seems obsessed with wanting to know every detail of what I did and how I felt. I've tried to feed him little bits of new information each time. We give him a few new pictures every so often, some artistic, some showing more graphic sex. I think he knows Robert and I are holding some things back. Every new detail seems to flame his sexual appetite for more. It's like he knows what happened and wants all the sordid details. I want so much to tell him the whole truth but am still ashamed that I enjoyed it so much. I know eventually he will see all of the pictures, I want him to.

Walt hasn't called to collect on his rain-check. I wonder if he will. I wonder what I will do if he does call. I hope that maybe Robert talked him out of it. I hope he doesn't call.

I can't get it out of my mind, it's like I am reliving a cheap trashy novel where the heroine is abused and then becomes a wanton slut. The fire deep in my belly never seems to cool, I dream of being stripped naked by groups of men sometimes I know them, sometimes they are strangers. I imagine that they force me to strip them and suck and fuck them until I am covered with their hot cum, dripping from every opening of my body. They tie me to trees, suspended from the branches or stake me out on the ground spread eagle. Where they touch me and put clamps on my nipples and my sex. I am wracked with never ending orgasms until I pass out from the ordeal. I find myself daydreaming as well as night dreams. I wake up bathed in sweat, my pussy quivering from contractions. I find myself wanting Jim to expose me to others, when we go out I show more and more. I wish he would tell me to just walk out naked all the time. He loves my new attitude. Funny thought, now he is the force that keeps me from ripping my clothes off all the time. I meet him at the door naked, whenever any of his friends come over I ask (and hope) he wants me to be naked for them. When he says no, which is most of the time, I put on as little as I can to stay respectable. I still try to flash a nipple or make it easy to see up my skirt. I think I even embarrass Jim at times. I know deep down in the recesses of my soul I want to be his slutty wife, I want him to use me to fulfill all his fantasies; I can't quench the fire that threatens to engulf me. I need to feel and taste and smell sex, all forms of dirty, nasty, degrading sex.

They say confession is good for the soul, maybe so, maybe not, especially if the devil owns your soul. I don't care what Jim does to me as long as he lets me stay by his side. I still love him over all others, I always will. I'll stop our sex play if he wants. I'll become his slut if he wants that. I'll walk down the street of any town stark naked if he asks me to. I'll hide my body so no one but him ever sees me again if he wants that. If he wants me to fuck a friend or a stranger I will, if he says to stop I will. I just want him to never stop loving me and making love to me.

When he reads this, he will know the truth. My fate is in his hands and his heart. Only time will tell.

They say that confession is good for the soul, we'll see.

HGriffin
HGriffin
638 Followers