My Wife's Photo Session Ch. 03

Story Info
Robert gets a chance to tell his side of the story.
10.3k words
4.43
50.5k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

I guess I need to justify why I took advantage of a good friend's trust. Hell let's be honest I fucked his wife! I did it on purpose. I planned on doing it from the first time I set my eyes on her.

I had better start from the beginning so it makes sense.

Jim and I work together. We're research engineers with a high-tech military provider company. I won't bore you with the specifics, but most of our work is classified so we don't talk about it outside of the confines of the workplace. I'll leave it at that.

Most of our work is documented a million ways and one way is photographs. Every damned nut bolt and screw is photographed from every angle. Most of it is digital and no "hard copies" are ever printed. There are some things though where we use the old fashioned film camera, mostly black and white large format photos. Those we use the darkroom and develop and print actual photos on paper.

I'm a professional photographer by trade so I find it fun just to putter around in the darkroom doing artsy-craftsy stuff when I have time. It keeps my skills sharp.

Jim is a hobby photographer who knows his way around the darkroom. He has great skills and a keen eye when it comes to pulling out the best from a negative. His skill behind the camera is just okay. Occasionally he is called upon to work in the darkroom because he seems to be able to give the bosses what they want. Because of this, we often are working closely in the film processing.

Jim is married to one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. The first time I saw her I wanted to fuck her! She is around 5 feet 6 inches tall. Fantastic legs that go all the way up to heaven, An ass to die for, hips that sway like a dance of angles, and the sweetest little tummy bump this side of heaven. Tits, oh my God! The have to be "D's". They sway and bounce when she moves like two puppies trying to get out of a sack. Her face is of an angel, oval shaped, blue eyes, lips meant for kissing and a mouth designed for sucking. One of her most outstanding features is her hair. God almighty she has hair like silk, long straight brunette hair that goes to the top of her ass! It's not fair that someone like Jim has someone like her to fuck all the time!

The very first time I ever saw her was one day Jim and me were working in the darkroom and I asked about his wife. He pulls out a photo of her in a tiny white string bikini and I nearly came right there on the spot. I couldn't believe he just whipped a picture of his wife like that. Right then and there my life's quest was to find a way to fuck that woman.

You know it's not hard to make friends with someone that you share common interests with. Jim and I had a lot in common. We worked together, we both had an interest in photography, we liked to drink and relax on the weekends and not talk about work, and we both lusted after the same woman, his wife.

When I finally got to meet Linda in person, she was even more than I expected. In addition to being drop dead gorgeous, she was absolutely one of the most fun people I have ever met. She instantly became my best friend for fucking. (That's a new meaning for BFF.)

Jim and Linda had a back yard barbeque with maybe 25- 30 people, some of the other guys from work with their wives and some of her friends with their husbands, just a group of people having a nice gathering drinking beer and wine eating burgers and dogs around their pool.

I know I must have acted like an idiot when I was introduced to her. All the blood rushed from my brain to my cock and I stammered a hello while mentally stripping her naked. Thank God she was classy enough to ignore my babbling and drooling and didn't call the police or the paramedics. She was a natural flirt, she made every man there think they had a chance with her. She did that without pissing off any of the other women there. Her smile and laugh just made everyone love her.

Somehow I managed to not scare her away and actually became one of their close friends who was invited to their home often. We became comfortable and casual. Conversations were open and it seemed that no subject was off limits. I guess my infatuation with Linda was obvious. She seemed to take it as a compliment. She never seemed to be uncomfortable with my obvious flirting. We enjoyed each other's company.

As time went by, conversations between Jim and me usually eventually got around to Linda. He didn'tseem to mind that I absolutely lusted after her. He thought it was funny that I was so taken by her. We both talked about how she sometimes flaunted her body in front of me. Jim said she was a natural tease and had special fun teasing me and trying to embarrass me or get a reaction from me. I told him that if I could, I'd steal her away and have my way with her. He laughed and told me that he'd warn her to watch out for me.

One day I casually mentioned that I thought that Linda would be a fantastic model. Jim replied that she was indeed and that he often took photos of her. I told him that I'd love to see some of his work knowing they would be spectacular with her as a model. He told me that unfortunately most of what he shot wasn't the type of photos he could show around. My heart started to pound and I had visions of Linda posing for her husband. I somehow faked not understanding what he was talking about so I could hear about what was going on. He told me that even before they were married he had talked her out of her clothes and into posing nude for him. He said she was a natural and loved for him to take pictures of her "that way."

I could hardly breathe thinking of that woman posing naked! I thought of all the ways I'd love to pose her. I must have coughed out something like, "God damned, I'd love to see some of those." Not really believing that that would ever happen.

Jim just smiled and said, "Maybe someday you will."

I didn't pursue the subject any further, I didn't want to seem too anxious, but it just seemed that after that little conversation, Linda seemed to flaunt herself in front of me more. She often would not wear a bra. Her tits were bouncing and swaying as she moved around us. She'd lean over in front of me and I get long looks of her cleavage, almost to seeing her nipples. She seemed less careful when sitting and I'd get quick glimpses way up her long legs, sometimes even a panty flash. She knew I was looking and she didn't seem to care. Like it was a game and I was the winner. I loved it.

Not long after our conversation, Jim and me were sitting in his den having a few well deserved beers when I noticed his camera sitting on a corner table. In a less than sober moment I indicated the camera and asked, "Been shooting dirty pictures of that beautiful wife again haven't you?"

He just smiled and said, "Wouldn't you like to know."

I laughed and teased, "You dirty dog you. Taking advantage of such a sweet thing, you should be ashamed of yourself making her do that for you."

Jim came back, "There is no force needed with Linda, I just get the camera out and she starts stripping and running around bare assed. She loves it as much as I do."

I just shook my head and told him, "You have to be the luckiest mother fucker in the world. It's just a shame you can't share your work."

"As a matter of fact, Linda and I have been talking about just that. Knowing that you seem to take every opportunity to get a peek at her, she's told me how you try to see her tits and up her skirt all the time. Buddy you have been busted more than you know." Jim was laughing and making fun. "I suggested to her that I show you a few of the tamer shots of her and damned if she didn't agree."

With that Jim got up and left the room. A couple of minutes later he returned with fresh beers and an envelope. He handed me the beer and tossed the envelope on the table in front of me. And said, "Now before you look at what is inside that envelope, you have got to give me your word that you will not blab this all over the company. These are for your eyes only. Maybe she'll let you look at more once she gets used to the idea."

"You're okay with me seeing these? I mean I want to see what you seem to be telling me is in there, but I don't want you all pissed off if I look at something that's private material."

"Hell man, I think my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world. Naked she's even better. I love the idea of showing her off. I'm fucking proud of her. If it were up to me she'd be naked here in the house 100% of the time. It makes me horny just thinking about her being seen and it makes her hotter than hell when I tell her I'm going to show her off. If I didn't want you to see her pictures, I wouldn't offer them to you."

I pulled the pictures out of the envelope, there must have been 25. The first one was of Linda completely naked with her back to the camera. Her long hair hid her ass, but you could tell she was naked because you could see she was bare from her shoulders to her feet. The next one she was sitting cross legged with her back to the camera, her hair pulled in front of her exposing her back and her ass crack showing.

Slowly each picture showed more of her exquisite body, first one breast then both and finally a full frontal nude showing her pussy. Her pubic hair was trimmed in a neat triangle, the sharp detail showed each individual hair and hidden beneath the cleft of her womanhood.

There must have been 10 or more showing her pussy. None were pornographic; these were studies of a beautiful naked woman. I just could not stop looking at her.

Finally I had to put them back and hand them to Jim. I wanted to keep them for myself, but I knew I couldn't. They would have made great jack-off material. I would just have to use the memory.

"Well what do you think?" Jim smiled at my look of shock.

"Un-fucking believable, I've dreamed of seeing your wife from the first time you showed me the picture of her in the bikini, but I never believed I'd ever see something like that. I can die a happy man. I've seen an angel, a naked angel. Man, thank you!"

"Well who knows, play your cards right and maybe you can see the real thing." With that Jim took the envelope containing the photos and put them away.

A week or so later I was back over to Jim and Linda's, she was gone and Jim brought out more of Linda's photos. These were all 4" by 5"color shots. Jim told me that they took these to a local photo shop to be processed. He said they knew the manager and he was okay with printing nudes as long as he knew ahead of time so some of his staff didn't see them. He said he usually had Linda pick them up. He said that if there wasn't' anyone in the shop the manager would open the envelope and hand the photos to Linda and ask her to make sure they were alright. Jim said she got a rush standing there looking thru naked pictures of herself in front of the manager.

I was looking at them for the third or fourth time when we heard Linda come in. I quickly hid the photos beside me in the chair. I didn't know why I was embarrassed, I felt like a kid caught masturbating. I know my face went ten shades of red when she asked, "What you boys up to?"

She went to get her a drink and I tried to get the photos back in the envelope when she came back in the room. I madly hid the envelope and few loose pictures back beside me. Too late, I was busted. Linda knew I was looking at her naked pictures. I looked at her, she looked at me, first the color seemed to drain out of her face and then in a flash she blushed as red as I must have been. I couldn't say a word. Her eyes kept going from the envelope to my face and then to my crotch where I was unsuccessfully trying to hide my hard-on. If it hadn't been so damned embarrassing, it would have been funny.

Linda just said "Oh. Excuse me; I have a few things to do in my room." She turned and walked out of the room leaving me with a handful of naked pictures and a stiff cock with a mind of its own.

Jim told me it was okay; just that she must be embarrassed seeing me look at her pictures. He fanned them out on the table in front of me and said, "Keep looking at them. Arrange them in the order that you like them best. I'll go in and settle her down. Not to worry."

It was only a few minutes later when Jim led Linda back into the room. She had a hard time looking me in the eye. I wanted her to feel comfortable with me, but it is hard to do with a couple of dozen naked photos of her spread out in front of us.

"My God, Linda, I've always thought you were beautiful, but I never dreamed I would ever meet someone as beautiful as you. You know how I've always wanted to see you like this, but in my wildest dreams I never thought I'd actually have the opportunity to really do it. Thank you so much for letting Jim show me these."

"It's so embarrassing knowing you've seen me like this. No one was supposed to see these but Jim. When he asked me if I'd let you see some of them, I didn't think he'd really show them to you. When he told me he'd shown you a few, I didn't know if I could ever face you again. Now to watch you actually look at them, it's so embarrassing."

"Linda, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. These are just fantastic! You should be proud of them. Jim showed them to me because he is so proud that he is married to such a beautiful woman. I'd love to have a model like you. Hell, I'd give anything to shoot photos of you."

We sat and talked for maybe a half hour, me reassuring Linda while she drank several glasses of wine to calm her down and accept the fact that I really loved her photos. It wasn't too long before we were joking around and her bubbly personality returned.

Jim caught my attention and smiled, I didn't realize what he was about to do. I was shocked when he started to whisper in Linda's ear, she gave a little nod yes as he slowly unbuttoned her shirt. I couldn't fucking believe that Jim was showing me his wife. I know I was more nervous than either of those two. My heart was pounding, I suddenly broke out in a sweat, I couldn't breathe.

Jim totally unbuttoned her shirt and slid it off her shoulders. All of a sudden there she was sitting there in her bra. Now I'd drooled over her in a smaller bikini swimsuit, but this was totally different, you don't expect to see a woman in a bra sitting across from you. It might cover more, but damn it is so fucking sexy.

Linda just seemed to go into a daze, she closed her eyes and relaxed and let Jim take over her completely.

Next Jim moved behind Linda, who now faced me, and unhooked the hook in the front of her bra. I realized that my, God he's going to take that off too. It seemed like slow motion but all of a sudden her bra was open and Jim was sliding the straps down her arms and it was gone. I have never seen two more beautiful tits in my life. I sucked air in my lungs, I had forgotten to breathe.

"My God, Linda you are so beautiful. I have never seen more perfect breasts." I know I sounded stupid babbling complements, but I felt the need to say something. Linda seemed to relax as I reassured her that I was absolutely spellbound. She just stood there and let me look at her.

Jim was still behind her when suddenly he was pulling Linda's skirt down over her hips and to the floor. Linda merely stepped out of it and Jim tossed it on the pile of her other clothes. Linda stood before me in just a pair of lace bikini panties. I think my heart stopped. I knew this must have been a dream; things like this don't happen in real life.

I was close enough to see the fine hairs on her skin. She had the sexiest little tummy. Her belly-button just screamed to have my tongue probe it. I could smell her heat. Through the silky fabric I could see her pubic mound and the trace outline of her pubic hair. I detected the faint wetness on the faint line of her cleft. I just wanted to taste her.

Next Jim hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties and slowly, teasingly slid them over her hips, past her knees and to the floor. Linda stepped out of them and stood facing me naked as the day she was born.

Linda stood unmoving and let me look, I couldn't talk, I didn't know what to say, I just looked at her from her lovely face all the way down to her bare feet. She looked calm, I'm glad she was because I was a wreck! She looked at Jim and he nodded his head yes and she said, "You can touch me if you like."

I reached to touch her nipples first. When I touched them, she jumped and said, "Oh!" And then she sighed and said, "It's okay, go on."

I continued to touch her breasts, I pinched her nipples, they were extended and hard. She'd roll her head and let out little mewing sounds as I cupped her and massaged her. She'd lean into my hands letting me know it felt good and she wanted more.

I traced down her chest to her belly, I kissed her navel, I felt her breath catch as I stuck my tongue into it. Finally I nestled my fingers in her curls of her black soft pubic hair. She pushed her hips against my hands. I slid my fingers down and ran them along her slit, she was wet, soaked, nearly dripping her slick moisture. She moaned and said, "Touch me there."

My finger slid easily up into her. There was so much of her juices, hot and slippery. My thumb found the nub of her clit and I rubbed it gently and I felt her knees start to buckle. She pushed against my hand and whimpered and I felt the muscles inside her contract and grip my fingers. A long groan and she relaxed.

I took my hand away from her and licked her juice from my fingers and palm. I've never tasted anything so musky sweet.

She looked at Jim and told him she couldn't take any more. He told her that it was okay, that she had done enough for tonight.

I stood and she stepped towards me and we kissed, not a peck on the cheek or lips but an open mouth tongue exploring kiss. It left me shaken. She looked at me with a sweet, almost sad smile and walked away to their bedroom.

Jim reassured me that he was fine with what had happened and that Linda was too. I know I thanked him a hundred times. What more could you talk about after doing something like that to another man's wife in front of him. Not long after, I left.

Over the next few months, I became pretty much a third member of their life. Either I would go to their house or they would show up at my apartment. We went out a lot, dinner, dancing, drinking, just about everything good friends do. The only thing that was weird was when at their home, occasionally Jim would strip Linda naked and she would walk around like that while I was there. They said that she enjoyed being naked for us and he enjoyed showing her. She seemed to quickly get used to me looking at her. I never got used to her nudity. I loved it. I could never get enough of looking at her tits, ass and pussy.

Occasionally we would even get out the cameras and Linda would pose of both of us. She was a natural. She loved to be told what to do and how to pose. She would do anything we asked. I did notice though that as the photo sessions progressed, she would always become very aroused. Either I'd leave soon after the session was done, or she would drag Jim to the bedroom for a quick energy release.

Most of the time I'd use one of Jim's cameras, but as time went by and we became more casual about me being there with Linda naked, I'd bring along my own camera. I'd download my shots onto Jim's computer after every shoot. Jim never asked and I never offered so I never deleted the photos from my camera. I took them home and downloaded them onto my computer every time. I ended up with quite a collection of my friend's naked wife.

We were now close enough that I suggested that I would love to take Linda out on our own, just the two of us and shoot a series of outdoor nudes. Jim seemed very agreeable to the idea saying that he would like to see what I could do without him being there. Linda, seemed interested, but wasn't too keen on the idea of being naked without Jim. It was never out of the question, but something she would have to think about.

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers