My Wife's Photo Session Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't push the idea; actually I never mentioned it to Linda again. Jim and I would occasionally talk about maybe it happening. He seemed to like the idea having his wife naked with another man. I just played it cool thinking that if I didn't push, nature would take its course and I'd get Linda naked and alone.

I somehow got the distinct impression that Jim was more into sharing Linda than the mere letting me take her picture. He never came right out and said anything, but rather skirted the issue of going quite a bit further. Now I admit from the first time I saw Linda I wanted to fuck her brains out, so my mind was way ahead in this little game. I was dreaming up all kinds of different scenarios with Linda as the female lead.

One day I was at their place and Linda suddenly changed the subject we were talking about and told me that she and Jim had talked about it and that she finally decided that she would be my model, for an outdoor shoot, naked, without Jim. We talked about it and she essentially agreed to do whatever I said and would pose however I wanted. I secretly was jumping for joy.

I wanted to do it the next day, but instead decided to plan this out to the best of my advantage. Jim and I talked about it occasionally; I let him feed me ideas as to what he was willing to let me do. Funny thing, I never got any restrictions or limitations from him. He didn't come right out and say it, but I just got the feeling that he wanted a little more than just an innocent photo shoot to come off.

Partway into my planning, an old friend, Brian dropped by. He and I went way back and whenever we got together we usually (a) got shit faced drunk and (b) usually did things I would regret later, and (c) talked about our favorite subject, pussy.

I'd been making a list of things I needed to take for the shoot. I've found that you never leave any part of a planned shoot to chance. It always seems that that one thing you forgot to bring along is that one thing that you need the most. He was curious and with a few beers and some serious begging, I told him the story behind my upcoming shoot.

He all but begged to see some of the pictures I had of Linda, so sworn to secrecy, I showed him practically all my collection. After seeing Linda naked, he said he had to see her for real. Somehow he convinced me that it would be a good idea to include him as my assistant. In his words, we'd take her out, get her drunk, get her naked, get her drunker, and fuck her silly.

In my fuzzy drunken logic, most of what he said sounded pretty good. After all I seemed to be getting signals from Jim that he wouldn't object if more than pictures were taken. He did after all leave all the planning to me. He never said I couldn't have an assistant. He only said that he wouldn't be there. He had said to me and to Linda that she was to follow my directions. Maybe he wanted me to fuck his wife. Hell that's what I've wanted from the start. He's a friend and all, but if I had to choose between fucking the most gorgeous piece of ass in the world and his friendship, well good-bye Jimmy Boy.

It took almost a month before I could actually set the photo session up. I wanted to have all the photo equipment ready and checked out. I scouted out a few places to actually shoot the pictures, I realized that you can't just take a woman out just anywhere and strip her completely take her picture. If a crowd showed up she wouldn't do it and there was the old stand-by of getting arrested for public indecently too. Brian and I also worked on some themes to guide our shots. You can't just start shooting and expect good pictures to happen. We had a plan.

When I finally showed up early on Saturday to pick Linda up she had already had a few glasses of bubbly wine and orange juice. She said that she was really nervous and needed something to calm her down. Thank goodness I had decided to ice down four bottles of sparkling wine myself for her to drink. I knew she was much more agreeable to being naked when she was drinking. Things were looking very favorable.

We loaded her stuff in my van and we were off. I have to admit I was nervous too. Just having her dressed in a summer skirt and a sexy top sitting beside me, knowing that shortly she would follow my directions to strip naked. Her perfume smelled fantastic, what little make-up she had on was perfect. I know I was babbling again. I couldn't help it; I was shaking so hard I wasn't sure I could drive. Linda was already working on the first bottle of wine.

We went to Brian's and I told Linda to come in with me and meet someone. It was time to spring it on her that we were going to have some company. When I told her that Brian was going to be my assistant, she nearly canceled the whole day.

"No fucking way Robert! I never agreed to do this with another person involved."

"Look Linda, I need help setting up the equipment and keeping track of the camera and light reflectors and all the other details. Brian knows how to do that and he'll help make the photos better. Trust me we need him."

"No way, no how am I going to just strip in front of somebody I don't even know. Jim would never allow something like that. He'd never ask me to do that."

"Look, Brian has already seen what I've shot of you. He's seen you naked. It's not like it would be the first time seeing you. It's not that big of a deal. I mentioned it to Jim that I would need a helper and he didn't object. He knows what it takes to make a good photo."

"You showed him my pictures? Jesus Christ what do you do just go around and show all your buddies that you've taken naked pictures of your friends wife? I can't believe you'd do that to me. And Jim knows about this?"

"Jim knows all about this, it's okay, you'll be used to this in just a few minutes. You won't even know he's around. Come on, you know you've been looking forward to this. It'll be fine, you'll have fun. Come on, let's go do it."

"Okay, fine, as long as Jim knows about it. He wants this to happen. He told me to follow your directions. I'm not sure I want to do it this way, but I'll try. Just one thing, if I say stop, we stop. Okay?"

"No problem, you say stop, we stop, pack up and I take you home, promise."

I had scouted a secluded spot at one of the local lakes and decided that we'd start there. It was a sheltered little cove surrounded on three sides by trees. There was access to the water and a small strip of sand ten or twelve feet wide. A tree had washed up when the lake was high; everything made a perfect backdrop for some great photos.

Linda was sucking the wine down at a pretty fast pace and when I told her what I wanted, her in a bikini, she became shy and asked to be given some privacy to change out of her clothes into her swim suit. Even though we all knew that she'd be losing it shortly, we agreed.

My God, when Linda stepped out from behind the van in the tiny bikini I thought I would die. I heard Brian inhale and whisper "Oh my God."

The swimsuit was a tiny white string bikini that was more string than bikini. It was just four little triangle that barely covered parts that were supposed to be hidden. The top just covered her nipples and areolas, just barely. The bottom front had a hard time covering what pubic hair she hadn't trimmed away. Stray curls tried desperately to escape from the top and edges of the material. Linda tried just as desperately to keep them hidden. The back, not a thong, but another triangle did a poor job covering her ass crack, there wasn't enough there for that job.

Linda took another long pull on the wine and said, "Let's get this started before I chicken out."

I immediately started shooting pictures, not wanting to miss the opportunity of taking pictures of such a beautifully sexy woman. After getting all I wanted with her suit on, I told her to lose the top. She definitely had the deer caught in the headlights look on her face. She hesitated for a few moments and then reached behind her back and untied the string and her top was gone. There wasn't a sound, the wind stopped blowing Brian and I just stared at those magnificent breasts hanging there for us to see. I know my mouth fell open, Linda laughed a nervous laugh and I started shooting pictures again.

I don't know how many photos I shot or how long she posed for us. She followed every instruction to the letter. God was she not only beautiful, but a damned good model. Finally I told her it was time to lose the bottom half of her suit.

She hesitated for a few seconds, first she looked at Brian, and then she stared into my eyes and took a deep breath and reached for the strings on either side of her bikini bottom.

Just as she started to pull the string, a boatload of fishermen rounded the corner of the cove. They were probably only a hundred feet or so away and coming our way. They were definitely close enough to see that Linda was topless.

She gave a little yelp and covered her breasts with her hands, dashed out of the water and hid behind the van. I vaguely heard the fishermen shout a quick apology that they didn't know the spot was taken as they motored away. Brian and I caught up with Linda in the shelter of the van. She was standing there barely covering her breasts, nipples poking out between her fingers. She said she wanted to change locations before another group came by to watch. She said that two was enough people to see her.

We quickly loaded our gear, gave Linda a tee shirt to cover herself with and headed to our second location, the state park a few miles down the road.

Linda had finished the first bottle of wine and was starting the second when we arrived at our next spot, a secluded opening just off one of the trails at the park. By this time she was pretty well on her way to being drunk and was beginning to act silly and considerably less inhibited.

I told her that the scenario was that she was sunbathing alone and was being voyeured by a peeper played by Brian. She was having fun and got right into the story. A few shots of her without the top and I told her to lose the bottoms. A hit on the wine bottle and off came the bikini bottom. There she was finally, completely naked standing there in a little clearing in the woods, without her husband, with only Brian and me. I nearly came in my pants right there. Brian was showing a good tent in front of his pants too.

I shot photos of Linda, she still followed every command I gave her. I shot fewer artistic shots and more graphic photos of her body. I was getting turned on, she was getting turned on and Brian was getting turned on. I told her that Brian was going to appear to restrain her and for her to resist. The effect was that as she resisted, Brian grabbed her places that someone faking wouldn't normally grab. This made for great photos. Finally both were sweaty and tired from the effort.

I gave Brian a camera and told him to look like he was shooting close ups of Linda's pussy and tits. He spread her legs wide and knelt between them getting close to her now open and wet pussy.

Next I told Brian to drop his pants and appear to force Linda to suck his cock. It wasn't a second before Brian took off his pants and shorts and was standing in front of Linda with a raging hard-on. Linda only protested weakly before kneeling down in front of Brian and she took him in her mouth. It was quickly evident that neither one of them were faking a cock sucking. Linda licked and sucked the head of Brian's cock while he put his hands behind her head and guided his swollen cock deeper down her throat. She would swallow him down until her nose was buried in his pubic hair and she would eventually gag before he would let her pull it out. She had long strands of saliva dripping off her chin as she licked the pre-cum off the tip of his cock. She would cup and lick his balls and then swallow his cock fully again.

Finally Brian could take no more and he held Linda's head while he furiously face fucked her mouth. He never gave any pre-warning when he shoved in and held his hips forward as he emptied his balls in her mouth. She was forced to swallow most of his cum, but some was leaking around the sides of her mouth and off her chin.

Linda, although a willing participant, was angry, mostly from her sexual frustration and that Brian had "face fucked" her. With another gulps of wine and some smoothing reassuring words I convinced her to get dressed and we would do something else. Brian stood in the background with a deflated cock and a very satisfied smile on his face.

I told her to get fully dressed in her skirt, blouse and underwear and we would move deeper into the woods and start another scenario. This time she was abducted by two strangers and taken into the woods and forced to surrender to them. In her drunken state she readily agreed. A few more hits on the wine and she staggered naked to get dressed. It was evident that she was thoroughly checking Brian's cock as he got dressed beside her. All shyness was forgotten, it was evident that she was horny and wanting to be fucked.

We moved deeper into the woods where we came upon another semi-clearing with several large trees that had branches that hung down to within ten feet from the ground. I set up two cameras on tripods, one still camera that I set to take a picture every five seconds and the other was a video camera. Both cameras worked from remote controls.

I first set the cameras to record our approach and then by turning the cameras 180 degrees they would record our moving away and reaching our scene under the trees.

Brian and I, the bad guys, were going to force Linda, the helpless victim, deep in the woods and then assault her. She in turn was going to try to resist and look like she was struggling all the way. I told her to really try to get away so that it would look realistic. Struggle she did, by the time we shot both sequences, we were all hot and sweating. Linda's light fabric was clinging to her sweaty body in a way that invited ravishing.

A few more hits on the wine bottle and it was time to restrain her. We set up the cameras to record all of our actions. First we tied her hands together and threw the rope over a tree limb and pulled her hands over her head until she just barely had to stand on her tip-toes to be comfortable. Seeing her hanging helpless dripping sweat, her clothes damp and clingy, she was every man's dream of savaging a captive woman. We both started touching her all over her body. We ran our fingers up and down her arms, her face and neck. We touched her breasts and cupped her pussy through her clothes. Linda responded to our touches and before long was begging us to release her and let her get sexual relief. Finally having tortured her long enough we relaxed the rope and let her rest. She sat exhausted on the ground and drank deeply from the wine to quench her thirst. Before she could completely recover we tied a rope around each wrist and lead her between two trees. There again looping the ropes over tree limbs, Linda was tied this time with her arms stretched out in a "Y". We then tied ropes to her ankles and pulled her legs apart so she stood tied between two trees stretched in an "X". We again attacked her with touches and caresses all over her body. Again begging and crying she implored us to let her lose and she would do anything we asked if we would just stop.

I whispered to her that I wanted to cut her clothing off her and leave her hanging there naked for us to enjoy her. She immediately agreed saying she would do anything if we would just let her cum.

I took a large hunting knife and slowly started to cut away her clothes. Brian was working double duty on the cameras recording every move I made.

First I cut away all the buttons of her blouse then cut the sleeves to the front so her blouse could be removed. Next was her skirt, one cut from top to bottom and it was completely free. She hung there in front of us in just a fancy lace bra and panty set. I placed the knife at her pussy as if I were going to cut her and did the same to each of her breasts. The photos looked like real torture. Next I cut away her bra, freeing her full hanging breasts. With her hanging spread eagle they looked even bigger. Sweat drops trailed between them and down her tummy. Her nipples were hard and swollen, begging to be played with and suckled. Finally I cut away her panties leaving her completely naked to our eyes and to the camera. We began our erotic torture again.

Brian and I took turns touching her, pinching pulling probing using fingers and tongues tasting and nipping on any and every sensual part of her body. We opened her pussy, put fingers up in her massaged her clit, pinched it nibbled on it. We played with her nether-lips pulled them and wet them with her flowing juices. We stuck our tongues in her ass-hole and then probed her with our fingers. When she cried and begged us to stop our torturous touching, we both stripped and while she still hung there helpless, we took turns pushing our cocks up into her open gaping pussy. We fucked her as she hung there unable to stop us. We would walk up to her, grab her tits and shove our ridged cocks up into her. Rather than beg us to stop, she begged us to fuck her more. She pleaded to have us make her cum.

Finally we released her from her bonds, laid her on a blanket spread on the ground and took turns fucking her as she begged for us to fuck her deeper and cum inside her. Cum we did, as soon as Brian shot his sperm deep inside her, I replaced him with my hard cock. As soon as Brian pulled out of her dripping pussy, he went to her head and fed her his deflated sperm covered cock to clean off. With my pumping moving her head back and forth, he soon was hard again and waiting for me to finish. It only took a few short minutes before I felt my balls tighten and I shot my load deep inside her mixing my cum with what Brian had left there. I was ready for a clean-up and Brian was ready for a repeat fuck.

We turned Linda over and put her on her hands and knees, I shoved my sperm dripping cock in her mouth while Brian entered her doggy style. When he slid his index finger up her ass-hole she bucked even wilder and moaned with pleasure. Linda became a fucking machine, trying to pull our cocks deeper into her hot overflowing pussy and mouth. Sperm and pussy juice ran down both legs. When she had cleaned my cock thoroughly, Brian and I switched positions again, feeding her more of the spunk from her pussy. We repeated the switch every few minutes until again Brian shot his load deep inside her. It only took a few deep thrusts and I followed his climax with another of mine. After she cleaned us yet again, both of us flaccid at the moment took our fingers and fed her all the cum we could scoop from her pussy and ass and she lapped it like a thirsty bitch in heat. Finally after what seemed like nearly continuous orgasms, she collapsed in a drunken sleep.

Brian and I were exhausted, but wasn't completely satisfied using Linda as a fuck toy. We rolled her on her back and took turns taking photos of our semi-erect slime covered cocks in her mouth, in her pussy, and on her tits. We tried to ass fuck her, but neither could get hard enough to fully penetrate her tight ass-hole. We took both photos and video of our unsuccessful attempts.

Brian and I rehydrated ourselves with water and munched on power bars to regain our strength while Linda slept. After nearly two hours, we decided to wash most of the drying cum off her body. She was covered from face to knees with the results of our fuck fest.

As we poured the cool water over her she began to stir. I was finishing her bathing when she finally felt up to talking.

"How you feeling?" I asked trying to determine how she was going to react to the fucking we just did.

"I'm so ashamed. I was so nervous at first and drank too much wine. Then all of a sudden it seems so fun and nasty to let you do those things to me. I'm such a slut. How am I ever going to face Jim? Look at me, I'm still naked and so are you two. What am I doing?"