My Wife's Photo Session Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look Linda, I think we all got carried away. You just seemed so willing and we just didn't stop. Look, we don't have to let Jim know just how far things got carried away. With a little creative manipulation, we can make things look less than what really happened."

"I can't lie to him; I don't know how I can face him and tell him what I let you do. You should have stopped, you knew I was drunk."

"Look, we'll just shoot some pictures that are a lot less incriminating and tell Jim that we faked what we were doing. We can stay with the original a scenario and show him the less graphic ones. Linda, from the conversations he and I have had, I really think he'll like the idea that you went along with a less graphic sex scene. He loves the idea of other men looking at you, otherwise why would he let me see you naked and take all those other photos of you. Why do you think he allowed me to bring you out here without him? He'll understand."

"I hate to deceive him, but I'm so confused right now I don't know what to do. I guess I don't have much of a choice. Jim told me to follow your directions. I guess that means he knows what would happen, or at least partially. I know he loves to show me off, we've had fun doing it, but this is so much more. I'm just not ready to confess everything yet. I guess in view of what we've done, a few more pictures and a little deception can't make it any worse."

"Good girl, let's just relax and shoot some photos of you alone for a while. We've got the whole woods to work with. Let's just walk around and find some good spots, calm down and then we'll figure out what we need to shoot to cover ourselves. Sound good?"

So for the next couple of hours, Linda wandered slowly down trails and by a small stream all the time completely and beautifully naked.

Finally we decided we would shoot additional photos of our voyeur and abduction scenario. We shot several of when Brian face fucked Linda the first time. This time, having fully recovered his erection, Brian just put his cock-head to her lips and then just barely in her mouth. He was producing quite a bit of pre-cum again and Linda had to keep cleaning him off with her tongue and mouth. This series seemed a lot less graphic.

Next we reshot the rape scenes in the abduction scenario, both the blow jobs and the fuck photos. Again Linda just took our cocks to her lips and then just barely into her mouth to fake the blowjobs. She had to lick large amounts of pre-cum from the ends of our cocks and the touch of her soft tongue on our cock-heads soon had both of us straining to keep from cumming. The fuck shots were shot with our cocks just at the entrance of her pussy lips and then just with the head of our cocks penetrating her pussy.

By the time all the retake shots were done, both Brian and I had erections so hard, our balls ached. Linda realized what we wanted and gave no resistance when we went one at a time to have sex with her once again. She took us one at a time, first sucking our shafts and licking our aching balls, we played with her tits and pussy. Finally after the mutual foreplay, we entered her completely. This time we fucked her gently, slowly and deeply. This time it was more like making love than animalistic fucking. Linda responded with equal thrusts of her hips as we built to mutually satisfying climaxes.

After both Brian and I were completely satisfied, we dressed and quietly packed all our gear and headed back to the van. Linda physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted didn't even dress other than her tennis shoes. She walked back to the van completely naked, even walking across the parking lot in view of several other visitors when she climbed naked into the van.

Linda rode all the way back to my place naked oblivious to the traffic and when we arrived, got out and walked to the door without any covering, even leaving her shoes in the van.

While Brian and I quickly went through the digital photos to show to Jim, Linda guzzled water to replace all she had sweated out during the long day. Finally rehydrated she took a shower to wash the sweat, cum, and stale smell of sex from her body. While she did that, I called another of my buddies to help the editing process and to see Linda like she was. Jim wouldn't be the only one to show off his beautiful wife to other men. I figured while I had the chance why not? The opportunity probably wouldn't come this way again. I called Walt, a guy that worked with Jim and me. Walt knew Linda in passing from a few professional gatherings we had both attended. They weren't friends, just acquaintances. I figured Walt would get a real kick seeing Jim's trophy wife and I knew it would embarrass and maybe even humiliate Linda being seen by someone else Jim worked for. I knew she was too tired to fight anything I'd have her do. Hell, I figured I'd get a few pictures of them together to add to my collection.

Shortly after Linda came out of the shower all fresh and smelling clean, Walt drove up. I opened the door before Linda had a chance to grab anything to cover herself. The look of pleasure on Walt and her shock and embarrassment was priceless. I explained to Linda that Walt was needed to help edit all the pictures we had shot and that there wasn't any need to cover up because he was going to see her in all the photos anyway. I knew by then that I could get by with almost anything with her. Fuck, she was standing in my house naked, kind of hard to explain, especially without her husband anywhere around. I wasn't completely done yet. She just shook her head and said, "I guess," and walked to the room where we were editing the photos on the computer. I imagine by then she knew she was no longer controlling who saw her naked and what was done to her.

We had Linda get us beers and just stand around while the three of us decided which photos we were going to show Jim at first. I was going to let Linda decide if and when she was going to show any of the others. I figured if she showed them to him our friendship would be pretty much over, if she didn't show him maybe I would be able to use her again with his blessing. Either way, I figured I'd have some leverage to convince her to do a session anytime I wanted one and with anyone I wanted to include. Strange how having photographic evidence and a video of a woman getting her brains fucked out tends to make her very cooperative.

All three of us took pleasure in having Linda look at some of the more graphic photos we had taken. Mostly it was just to get her reaction now that she was mostly sobered up as to what she had done when she was drunk. Walt seemed to be having the best time showing her shots of her with either Brian's or my cock in her mouth or deep in her pussy. He just about went crazy over the ones with both of us fucking her at once, one in her mouth and one in her pussy. The ones where she was cleaning the cum off our cocks were so sharp you could see the spit and cum dripping off her chin.

The fact that she was still completely naked wasn't lost to any of us either. After feeble protests when we would grab a handful of tit or slide a finger up her pussy, she finally gave up and allowed us to grab and feel her anywhere we wanted. With three of us going after her she was occupied pretty much all the time.

Finally when we thought we had a safe group to give to Jim, we declared ourselves done. I decided I needed a shower before I took Linda back to her loving trusting husband. I figured she was in good hands with Brian and Walt keeping her company while I cleaned up.

When I came out of the shower, Walt was standing naked in front of a kneeling Linda with his cock deep down her throat. He just smiled and said he was taking payment for helping edit the photos for her. He said he wanted to fuck her, but she convinced him that her pussy was too sore after all the fucking she had done already today. He said he would take this blow-job as a down payment for now. I grabbed my camera and handed Brian the video camera to record their action.

Walt led her to the couch where he sat on the edge while Linda used her mouth and hands to make him cum. Finally with a groan he held her head and shoved his hard cock down her throat and sent his hot cum down her throat. The first two were deep down her, but the last three he partially pulled out to shoot in her mouth. Linda coughed and gaged as she partially inhaled some of his semen.

When he was finished shooting, he leaned back and raised his legs and told her to clean him with her mouth and tongue. He guided her to his balls and then to his ass-hole where he had her lick him until he was satisfied. When she was done, Walt got dressed, thanked me for calling him to help and went to leave. As he left he told Linda that he would be in touch for the rest of the payment. Linda just sat on the floor hanging her head in defeat.

Brian and I loaded a few things in the van and when we were ready to go, Linda walked naked out of the house, down the driveway to the street and got in the van. Neither Brian nor I offered to get her clothes for her or offer her something to cover herself for the ride home. I dropped Brian at his place and then took Linda to hers.

Linda was still completely naked when we got to their house. Jim looked surprised and somewhat pleased to see her walking to him with no clothes. I followed her with her clothes and two disks full of pictures we were going to show Jim. I was going to enjoy showing him just what I had done all day with his wife.

After quick greetings, Linda went to get dressed but Jim asked her to stay naked just for him. He seemed to get a real charge having her naked with me there. Linda had put on a good happy act and agreed to do as her husband asked.

When we informed Jim about having another man, Brian as my assistant, he seemed to like the idea that Linda was exposed to yet another man without his knowledge. Linda gave me a look that let me know that I had lied to her about Jim agreeing ahead of time to an assistant. Judging from his reaction, I needn't have worried, he would have easily agreed.

We walked him through the photos, first from the lake, topless and with the fishermen. He got a real laugh hearing that Linda was caught, but said it would have been even better if she had removed her bottom too. Next came the two woods scenarios with Linda naked first with Brian and then with both of us. He loved the "fake" sex scenes going back to the photos several times. I think he knew from the photos and Linda's reaction that there was more going on than we were showing him. I almost got the impression he was hoping we would tell him more. He got so carried away that he encouraged Linda to masturbate there in front of us while we watched her and looked at the photos. She never hesitated for a moment, as soon as he asked her, she spread herself and using her fingers played with herself until she had an orgasm. I think she would have fucked us both had Jim suggested it. She'd do whatever he asked. I think I could have asked her to do almost anything and Jim would have gone along with it too. He really seemed to be enjoying exposing Linda to me. Little did he know.

Shortly after that performance, I left.

It's been 6 months since our photo shoot. Unfortunately we weren't able to repeat the activity again. I got put on another project and suddenly I was out of town most of the time. I did manage to make a copy of all the photos for Linda. I left it up to her to decide if she was ever going to show Jim what really happened. I also made a copy for Brian and one for Walt. I kept the video for myself, it turned out better than any porn video you could rent or buy, especially because I'm in it with Linda.

I ended up taking a job with one of my customers and moved to another city about 2 months ago. It's probably for the best. I wouldn't want to be too close when Jim finds out the real story with his wife. I don't know for sure, but I almost think he would really like to hear that his wife was gang fucked out there in the woods. I think there is a kinky side to old Jim boy. If so it's too bad that we couldn't have worked more situations out. Well I guess I'll never know. Although I do still have some very interesting video I'd like to show Linda someday if the opportunity ever arises.

I haven't talked to either Brian or Walt since I left town. The last I heard Walt was going to call Linda and collect his other payment. I told him I wanted to know the details if he ever did.

So there you have it. Like I said at the beginning, I fucked my buddy's wife. I set out to do it and I did it on purpose. I guess that makes me an ass-hole, but it was worth every second of it. My only regret is that I only had the one opportunity. Would I do it again if I had the chance? You are damned right I would. Behind his back or in front of him, I'd fuck that cunt in a heartbeat.