My Wife's Revenge With My Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shame filled me as I unzipped my pants. I couldn't keep my wife's stare, but when i turned my head I saw Susan looking at me just as intently. I pulled out my hard cock and started to stroke it. Kat teased me about how nice it would feel to have Brad's big cock inside me, and Susan told me how pathetic I was to be jacking off to the idea of my wife screwing another man.

"Have you been thinking about hosting the game this weekend?" Kat asked. "About whether I will let any of your friends fuck me hard while you watch like a little bitch?"

I shot all over the floor as the two of them laughed. There was no question now about my relationship with Kat. I was her bitch, and she as free to cuckold me as she pleased.

For the rest of Susan's stay I was kept naked. I fetched both of them drinks and rubbed their feet as they talked. When Susan left she gave my cock a squeeze and told me again what a pathetic man Kat had ended up marrying. "At least she'll have fun." Susan called out as she waved goodbye.

After I finished cleaning up, Kat took me over her lap and made me tell her again and again I was her little bitch. She threw me down on the bed, got on top and rode me hard. She looked amazing and it took everything I had not to come so she could orgasm first. Finally she pulled out and told me I could jack myself off while I licked her ass "just the way you saw Cory do."

I pushed my face into Kat's plump ass and stuck my tongue in deep. I stroked myself as I licked my wife's asshole until I came. It was intense and soon after I fell into her arms and we slept.

I had a hard time focusing on work or anything else the rest of the week. It seemed clear that Kat was going to continue humiliating me when my friends came over for the game, and the idea terrified me...and made me incredibly hot. I jacked off in the bathroom stall three times on Friday.

The morning of the game I finally told Kat I'd like her to wear a football jersey.

"Well, maybe." she remarked. "I thought you might want me to wear something sexy."

"No...I mean...just the jersey and...umm...little panties?"

Kat looked a little surprised but went with it, "You want me to wear just a jersey and little panties in front of all your friends? You must really want to see me get fucked today!?"

I made a weak denial but Kat knew I would accept anything she decided. She told me to take out the jersey and panties I wanted her to wear while she showered. While she bathed I did just that, laying out my old Bills jersey on the bed. I looked for a pair of tiny panties as Tom had requested and put a blue thong with small frills on it beside the jersey. I found myself getting hard just with the thought of her wearing this when my friends arrived.

When Kat came out in a towel, she looked gorgeous with wet hair. She chuckled when she saw the clothes on the bed. I watched her as she looked at them, then dropped the towel and put them on. I was now rock hard as Kat modeled the outfit for me. The jersey just barely covered her ass. When she walked around the room I could see flashes of her bottom appear and disappear. When she made any motion to bend over her white ass was immediately and dramatically exposed.

"Do you think I look sexy Markie?"

I nodded dumbly.

"Why don't you rub some lotion on my legs?"

Kat sat on the bed and I brought lotion in from the bathroom. I knelt on the ground on front of her and slowly rubbed lotion up and down her legs and feet. Her skin was so soft and smooth. I felt a sense of gratitude that I was allowed to have a special moment like this with her before everyone arrived.

"Are you excited to watch your friends with me Markie?" Kat whispered.

My cock pushed against my pants. I admitted I was, there was no way to deny it any more.

"Mm hm." she said. "Fetch a little of my perfume and spray it on my neck."

I continued to help ensure she was incredibly desirable for my friends until Kat finally told me to go down and make everything was ready. I wished I could have stayed, but I went downstairs and followed her instructions, placing beer in a cooler in the living room, a bottle of tequila with shot glasses and a few snacks. I turned on the game, even though I wondered if anyone would be watching.

Kat came down and had me pour her a glass of wine, which she drank quickly.

The doorbell rang. Kat told me to sit down in the living room where I could see the hallway while she answered.

She paused as moment and looked down at me. "Who's my little bitch?" she asked as though to a puppy.

"I am." I choked.

"Awww, that's right." she giggled as she patted my cheek.

When Kat opened the door all three guys were there. They had apparently car pooled to the house. The guys all immediately told her how sexy she looked in her jersey.

Tom was the first to get a hug, and as I expected he grabbed two handfuls of Kat's ass when he did so. Kat allowed the hug to linger and kissed him on the lips. Cory was next. He pulled Kat towards him and kissed her on the lips. Kat seemed a little less eager with Cory, and pulled away after he swatted her hard on the ass.

Kevin was last to get a hug. I knew Kat liked him the most of then three and she showed it when she playfully beckoned him to come over with her finger. Kevin walked into her arms and she gave him a long french kiss while Tom and Cory playfully complained. Kevin was passive at first but as the kiss continued he grabbed at Kat's ass and pulled her even closer. It appeared he was subtly dry humping her through his pants. Kat whispered something in his ear and they finally ended the make-out session.

Kat walked towards me in the living room and the boys followed eagerly. "You should thank Markie for me dressing in just this jersey. There's only these little panties underneath."

Kat lifted the jersey up so everybody could see her tiny blue panties.

"He really wanted me to look hot for you guys, didn't you Markie?"

I nodded as I felt the heat from my red face burn. Despite all of my fantasies, this was not easy for me. My friends were all seeing just how pathetic I had become.

"Pour us all some tequila Mark." Kat ordered as she sat down in a big chair.

I poured five glasses of tequila and Kat toasted her husband's 'generosity'. Everyone drank down the shot and Kat told me to pour another round. The game was about to start but nobody seemed to care.

Kat addressed the room. "I know you're all anxious to enjoy the evening guys, but you need to let me set the pace. Are you all clear on that?"

They guys all agreed.

"Good. Let's watch the game. I'll spend a little time with each of you so Mark can watch." Kat drank another shot down and everyone followed her lead. She told the guys to find a seat and I watched as they anxiously did so.

Kat started by sitting with Cory. I knew she didn't like Cory much but he had made it clear to me that he liked her. I had been avoiding Cory at the office since the evening that started all of this, but now I had to watch while my wife sat pressed against him on the couch. Cory allowed his hand to rub up and down her leg. I watched with envy, knowing how soft and sexy her legs felt, especially after I had rubbed them with lotion. Kat watched the game or at least pretended to, until Cory's hand climbed up to her panties and pressed into her. Kat allowed Cory to clumsily push his fingers into her through the panties, but when he tried to slip his fingers under her panties she coolly moved his hand away. Cory looked frustrated, but then Kat placed her hand on his leg, and steadily brought it higher until she ran it along his cock, then squeezed it through his jeans.

"Cory, you're going to enjoy watching today, ok?"

Cory nodded a little uncertainly and Kat gave him a quick kiss on the lips. She then got up and curled up into Tom's lap. Tom's smiled a shit-eating grin as he put his arm around my wife and lifted her jersey up to grope her ass cheeks. Kat squirmed in Tom's lap, surely pushing against a hard-on. Kat whispered in a voice loud enough for all to hear, "Tom, I think Markie would like to see you spank me again, would you do that for him?"

Tom laughed and agreed he would then Kat asked me, "Mark, why don't you ask Tom to spank me?

I swallowed. I did want to see her spanked.

"Tom...would you please...spank Kat?"

"That I will Markie boy." Tom said jovially.

Kat stood up and bent over Tom's lap. Tom pulled up her jersey and took the opportunity to rather tenderly stroke both of her ass cheeks, then swatted one of them hard. Tom took turns on each cheek, slapping them hard with his big hands. I watched Kat's ass turn bright red as she yelped, moaned and wriggled. Kat smirked when she looked over her shoulder at me and saw I was already stroking my cock through my pants. I couldn't help myself. I saw Cory doing the same.

Tom suddenly yanked down Kat's panties so her ass was now fully exposed to everyone in the room. From my angle I could also see her pink pussy lips and I could see she was already wet. I watched as Tom sunk two fingers into her and saw my wife respond by arching her back even higher. I thought how things had escalated quite quickly as I watched Kat ride his fingers, clearly getting herself off while doing so. I saw that Cory had his cock out and was stroking it watching. I decided to do the same but while I started to unzip, Kat pulled herself up, standing beside Tom with her panties around her knees.

"That's all for today Tom...well done." she said. "Kevin, are you ready?"

Kevin stood and looked at my wife with lust but also hesitation. Kat pushed him on to the couch.

"Kevin, does your wife fuck you the way you like?"

Kevin meekly responded that he seldom got to fuck her at all.

"Well, today is your lucky day. Markie is desperate to see me fuck one of his friends and you're my pick."

Kat turned to me, "Kevin's a good friend Mark. He needs to hear you beg him to fuck me. Do it."

"I...umm...Kevin, please...please fuck my wife while I watch?"

Kat made me repeat it, "Please?"

Tom and Cory were laughing, but Kevin seemed happy to take this as a go. Kat fell into his arms and the two of them made out while we all watched. Kat pulled out Kevin's cock which was rock hard. She licked it like a lollipop while looking me right in the eyes then took it deep down her throat. She came back up and told me "Fetch a condom from my purse there will you honey?"

My hands were shaking a little as I went into her purse and indeed found several condoms there. I handed one to my wife who thanked me and said "Kneel down beside us here so you can see everything. And go ahead and pull your cock out, you know you want to."

I gratefully knelt beside them on the couch. I pulled out my cock as she put the condom on my friend's member. My heart was beating fast as Kevin lifted the jersey over Kat's head. My wife was again completely nude with a group on men watching, and one was getting ready to fuck her in front of me.

Kevin kissed my wife hard then I watched as he thrust himself inside of her. Kevin bucked like an animal whaling away at my wife and just inches away I stroked my cock while watching. He was clearly loving every minute of fucking this tight, passionate woman instead of his cold, older wife. Kat whispered in his ear and he slowed down, savoring the feeling I knew so well of being inside Kat. Kat raised her bum off the couch so he would come in at just the right angle and started to moan. Soon this built into loud groans and I knew she was going to cum soon. Kat's fingers dug into Kevin's back and I knew she was having an intense orgasm as she bit her lip. I couldn't hold back any longer and shot into my hand, and soon after Kevin also came.

As everyone got dressed, Kevin told Kat how amazing she was and Cory concurred. Tom told her to pick him next and she'd have a much better time.

Kat looked at me and asked, "Markie, do you have something to tell your friends?"

I repeated the line she had told me to say before everyone left. "Thank you everyone for letting me watch. I hope we can do this again soon."

12