My Wife's Secret Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"William and I agreed that I should come out here and thank you." She kneeled down and proceeded to give me another blow job, this time she swallowed my whole load, first time ever. She looked at me and smile, "Thanks honey, I love you." I could here them fucking down the hallway for another ½ hour, and yes, it was very loud again.

In the year since this event took place we have met with William about once every two months or so. Our marriage is stronger than ever. In fact, the last time he came he brought a very attractive (white of course) woman with him and I was invited to join in the fun. The four of us fucked and sucked most of the night. I was designated as the anal guy. I got to fuck them both in their asses, talk about HOT. It was great!! It was also nice watching her and Jan go at it right in front of us. Of course they both wanted William to fuck them, but I was having a great time myself and sure didn't complain.

This type of situation is certainly not for every couple. We look at this part of our lives as just a sexual outlet, nothing personal, no emotions are involved. We have become friends with William, but that is it. He never sleeps with Jan all night and no mention of what happens is ever discussed accept during the act. That is key in this type of lifestyle, do not let emotions become involved. I'm not worried about the marriage, it's stronger than ever. And our sex life at home has improved significantly since we first met with William. Lucky me.

12