My Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
After many dull years, her sexual appetite changes.
4.5k words
4.35
161.9k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the birth of our children my relationship with my wife suffered. The sexual side had disappeared almost completely. She suffered heavily from postnatal depression and this developed into general depression and eventually paranoia. But she visited the doctor a couple of months ago, allegedly because of athletes foot, and the doctor persuaded her to take some medication, officially for her feet but I now realise that was not really the case. The effect was amazing and almost immediate. Our relationship improved instantly, life became fun again.

Then out of the blue a month ago she totally surprised me...

"Darling I now realise that I have been a horrible to live with for the last few years and at times a bastard to you. I think you deserve some payback time for your loyalty and support." She announced. I was gob smacked.

"What do you mean? In what way?" I foolishly stammered.

"I have not only been nasty and viscous to you but I have refused any sexual relationships for 3 years, until recently" she continued.

"yeeees, bbbbut what" I stammered.

"I have decide that you should be rewarded" she replied.

"In what way?" I added hopefully beginning to realise my luck might at last be in.

"As I have refused almost every request you have made of me for years I will be your slave for the a week of your choice. Anything you request I will do without hesitation, except anal because I can't stand the idea of it." She finished.

"Sounds great, but how do I know you mean it and will not just back out." I said, "Trying to call her bluff"

"How about a practise run tonight and then I will sign a written contract once you have compiled it." She replied to my utter amazement.

"OK. Start now! Strip!" I demanded. She had promised similar things in the past to get things she wanted and then backed down after I had done my part, but to my amazement she stood up and began to remove her sweatshirt. Her trousers followed. I hardly dared to breath in case the dream ended, but no matter how hard I pinched myself she continued to strip. She stood for a few moments in front of me in her bra and pants, almost looking for approval. I was almost speechless by now as she had changed in separate rooms until very recently and often even slept there and now she was at my beck and call, dare I push it? If so how far?

"G...g..g...go on " I stammered. Immediately she reached behind and undid her bra clasp and then let it fall to the floor. She looked at me again and I just nodded. Her boring white cotton pants were then pushed slowly to the floor and for the first time in months or even years she stood before me naked.

"Dance for me " I instructed, pushing my luck. She just put some music on and began to perform some amazing erotic dancing. My cock felt at bursting point and I thought in for a penny in for a pound. " Undo my trouser and give me a blow job." She had never enjoyed sucking my cock at the best of times so I thought if she does this she real means what she says. To my amazement she knelt down in front of me unzipped my trouser and took my aching cock into her mouth sucking as if there was no tomorrow. After so little sexual relief for so long, except my right hand, I soon realised I was at the point of no return.

"I am going to come," I informed her. She continued to suck me until just at the point of my orgasm she pulled my rampant cock out and directed my torrent of sperm over her breasts. Even at the best times of our sexual relationships my sperm had been contained in condoms apart from when she wanted to be pregnant. And now she had sucked me of and let me cum over her breast and was even now rubbing it in as if it was some wonderful breast moisturising cream.

I lay back in post orgasmic ecstasy, still thinking I was dreaming.

"You are not to wear any knickers for the slave week" I stated pushing my luck,

"What happens if I forget?" Jackie replied to my surprise.

"t...t...then you will be punished" I said trying to be masterful, yet still not believing what was happening.

"In what way"

"The first time I find you are wearing knickers you must immediately surrender them, the slave period is extended one day and for that extra day you can not wear a bra." I said thinking quickly not wishing to loose my advantage.

"And the second time? She replied acceptingly.

"Eh... Eh...eh...eh," I stammered " One more day extension.... Eh... one more day with out a bra... and ... eh.... Let me trim your pussy however I like. Bald if that is what I fancy."

"Ok and if I transgress again" she continued.

"Yet another day extension, another day with out a bra and ... a blow job till I come in your mouth. Let me see it in your mouth and then swallow it!" I said, expecting a total refusal and even a slap as she has only ever once let me come anywhere but in her pussy and adamantly refused to entertain the idea of me coming in her mouth let alone swallowing it.

"Sounds fair," she said to my utter amazement. " What if I get caught yet again?"

"Well, the usual extension and bra less day plus I get to take photos of you doing what ever I ask." I replied, expecting to told to piss off as so often before, but yet again she replied.

"I do not like it but accept it as a reasonable punishment for a forth transgression. What about a fifth transgression?

"Well, as well as the usual punishments, and you would have to accept anal sex despite all your objections, but to disobey your master that many times deserves serve punishment." I stated with increasing incredulity and suspecting it would never come to it.

"Ok, lets put that all in writing and get it witnessed so that nobody is in any doubt as to what the rules of the slave week are." She said.

"What ever you say," I said, not believing my luck.

It was actually three days later that I got the agreement drawn up and Jackie agreed to it. We then got, to my amazement the next-door neighbours to witness our signatures to it although they did not know what was in the agreement.

The slave week could be fun I thought, unless she remembers not to wear her knickers every day. I was certainly not going to reminder her.

It was a Friday that we agreed to start. Jackie was at work and I arrange for the children to stay with their grandparents. I arrived home first as usual on a Friday. And organised a nice meal. Jackie arrived and rang the doorbell. I let her in to the porch.

"Prove to me you are wearing no knickers!" I asked immediately pushing my luck.

"I can't here! In the porch, anybody might see." She replied.

"Remember you are my slave, by your own volition" I stated pushing my luck.

"O.K. I have no choice" she said and began to lift her skirt. Slow she raised the hem of her skirt until the forbidden pants came in to sight.

"The agreed rules state that you must surrender the knickers now and the slave period is extended one day and that day must be with out a bra for that extra day, " I said as masterfully as I could manage.

"I know," was her immediate response. "But I can't do it in the porch ... the neighbours?"

"The rule is the rule" I replied. She hesitated and then slid down her knickers leaving her pussy exposed. "And the bra I added continuing to push my luck. No fancy removing it with your top on either."

"If I must" she said and began to remove her blouse. It dropped to the floor and hesitating only slightly she reached behind and released her bra and let it fall to the floor.

"The skirt better come of as well as I can't trust you not to put knickers on." I demanded getting more and more into the domineering role. She let it slip to the floor and I stood back to admire my, Up till very recently asexual and prudish wife standing naked in the porch in almost clear view of any passing person. " You will stay like that for the rest of the evening," I instructed.

"Yes...sir " she replied.

I greatly enjoyed watching my wife eat naked. Her tits wobbled as she cut her steak and her nipples hardened.

"What is for desert," she asked.

"Fruit from the fridge and ice cream," I replied, " you can sort it as I did the main course."

"But the freezer is in the garage! You can't possibly expect me to go out there like this!" she stammered.

"Can't I" I stated " but if you will not then I will have to punish my disobedient slave severely"

"Ok, but I protest!" she said, then rapidly dashed out to the garage to get the ice cream, desperately hoping not to be seen. It was no use as she dashed back she was seen by a man walking his dog. I noticed him do a double take and his eyes light up at the sight of my naked wife and her tits as the bounced about as she ran. Jackie froze horrified that she had been seen. This gave the man ample time to view all her charms. She then came to her senses and dashed inside.

I expected her to be furious with me and abandon the whole slave week. But I was mistaken. She took one look at the front of my trousers, which were struggling to contain my rampant erection and said " Fuck me now I am desperate for it". I almost ripped of my clothes in my hurry to get undressed. She then pushed me to the floor and impaled herself on my tool. This was far from the occasional quick if you must and in the missionary position that I was used to. I had never seen her as aroused as this her pussy was dripping and her nipples looked like they were about to burst. She was riding me like a woman possessed and she was screaming out " yes yess yyyes" I was desperately trying not to come but I had never had sex like it so would not last long. My balls ached and my cock felt ready to explode. Then for the first time in her life my wife climaxed and not quietly or gently. My balls were soaked in her gushing juices, she screamed the house down and shook violently. I couldn't hold back and shot what seamed like pints into her. We collapsed into each other arms neither of us believing what had just happened. It was only then I realised we were on the kitchen floor and the back door was still wide open. I was sure I saw the man's head disappear from over the fence.

"I never new sex could be like that" Jackie said.

"Neither did I " I replied. " I suppose we might as well forget the rest of the slave week."

"No way" Jackie replied. "If that was the first night I can't wait for the next 5! Lets go to bed that is a much more comfortable place to fuck." She stepped off me giving me a wonderful view of her well-fucked cunt and took my hand to lead me to the bedroom.

I woke the next morning with an aching cock and a feeling of sexual satisfaction that I could not remember having had before. I got up showered and made a coffee. Jackie followed me through the shower and then got dressed. I noticed she automatically put some knickers on. I did not stop her as I thought that I would have more fun pretending to find out later and making her remove them and then also gaining an extra days control and to shave he fanny.

It was a hot day so Jackie was wearing a light, almost transparent, short summer dress as we went of shopping together. There was a pleasant cooling breeze that also made the bottom of her dress flutter provocatively occasionally give quick glimpses of her knickers. This was going to be fun. As we did not have the kids we decided to go to Oxford for the day. We got to the park and ride I locked the car and then said to Jackie " Show me you aren't wearing any knickers" Now she was.

"Dam! I forgot all about that. I can't go without under wear in this dress. Especially with this breeze people might see." She replied.

"You knew the rules and you chose the out fit. That is an extra day and you have to surrender them now and your bra. I will trim your fanny at home as your punishment." I calmly added.

"bbb..but!" she stammer " people might see!"

"You chose the outfit! If you do not respond in 10 seconds I will go to punishment 3 as well and then 10second later 4 etc."

"I c..c..an't" she said.

"Punishment 3 another extra day and you now owe me a blow job till I come in your mouth. 10 more second and punishment 4" I stated as determinedly as I could muster.

"But I hate the idea of sperm in my mouth."

"You agreed and signed the agreement! 5 seconds and I will take photos of you doing it amongst other things."

"Ok, ok I will take them of "and she looked around seeing the coast was clear lifted her dress and slipped down her knickers and handed them to me.

"The bra as well" I said

"This is ridiculous my tits will be almost plain sight of everybody!"

"Then it is photos as well." I continued. " You have only 10 seconds left to comply before it is anal sex."

"I can't do that you know I hate the idea of it" she stammered.

"You should not of a agreed to it."

"But I did not think there was any hope of it happening"

"5 seconds!" I stated

"I do not have a choice do I?" she said and removed her bra, the clever way without taking her top of. She was right her nipples were visible, but only just and they were all the more noticeable because they were rock hard. I put her under wear in the car and we went of to catch the bus. The bus caused a gust of wind as it arrived and the hem of Jackie's dress lifted she caught the front just in time to stop the driver getting a flash, but two teenage boys and I got a lovely flash of her naked bum. I told Jackie to go up stairs on the bus she gave me an evil stare but complied. I let the two boys follow her up watching the look up my wife's skirt trying to see if she was wear a g string or nothing. As she stepped of the top step her legs separated and the three of us got a lovely view of her hairy fanny. I also noticed that she was turned on. He boys could not believe their luck. Neither could I. Up to now I had always hated shopping but today was going to be different.

The rest of the bus trip was uneventful. We got of the bus in the centre of town and began to shop. Jackie was after clothes and she tried on several outfits and brought a couple. We entered one store and she chose a nice dress, which she took to the changing room. She came straight back out.

"What is up" I said

"It is a communal changing room" she replied "I will be naked in front of the other women."

"That is your problem. Go try it on." I demanded. She went of and I became hard thinking of her having to stand naked in front of the other women and the looks and comments she would get. She came back wearing the dress. It looked terrific. But it was expensive.

"I will get it for you but it will cost you."

"You have already got me walking about almost naked what could be worse?" she replied.

"You will find out." I said. We brought the dress and then I took her to a sports shop. "You said you needed a new swim suit". I then chose a white one that was medium cut at the leg, Jackie normally ware low cut costume with a frill.

"Go and try it on and then come over here to let me see what it looks like." She went of to put it on. What she had forgotten is that she had not trimmed her pubes for years and they even stuck out the side of her normal prudish swimming suit. I had deliberately placed my self a long way from the changing room. Jackie came over to me looking very embarrassed. She looked great I made her stand in front of me and put her hands by her sides. Large amounts of her pubes were sticking out either side of the costume.

"We will take it," I said

"You just want to expose as much of me as you can," she said

"You've got it" I responded. Jackie went and changed back. I deliberately then picked up a similar swimming costume but with an extra high cut at the leg. I intended to go swimming during the week with her.

"Next it is shoes," I said.

"But the assistant might see up my skirt," Jackie complained.

"And you will make sure they do by keeping your legs apart" I added.

"You will want to let them finger me next!!" she said.

"I had not dared to think about that, but... now you have suggested it, yes!"

"Bastard!"

I found a small shoe shop, in a back street, with an attractive male assistant and made Jackie chose some shoes to try on. As she sat and waited for him to return I reminded her to keep her legs apart. The assistant returned and started to put the shoes on her foot. I noticed him look up her skirt, probably hoping to catch a glimpse of her knickers. To his amazement her got a glimpse of her exposed fanny.

"Part your legs further dear," I said, so that the assistant would hear " it will make the shoe fitting easier" she looked at me and then parted her legs further. The assistant now had a clear view of her fanny and engorged cunt. The guy could hardly believe his luck; here he was staring at an excited, wet cunt in the middle of his shop.

"Would you like to have a look in the mirror?" he asked pointing to a mirror hidden round the corner. Jackie looked at me and I nodded. Went of round the corner.

"Part your legs again dear" I said. Not bothering to pretend that her exposed fanny was an accident. Once again the assistant had a clear view of her cunt.

"Have you got them in black" Jackie asked. The assistant went to look " If you let him finger me then I will let him fuck me if he wants."

"As long as I can watch" a said not believing this chain of events. " Slide a couple of fingers in before he returns" Jackie slipped her hand between her legs and to my amazement slipped a finger right into dripping cunt. A few days ago she would not let me see her naked and we had not had sex for months and now she was finger fucking herself, something she had never done for me before, in a corner of a shoe shop.

The assistant returned, somewhat flustered and trying to hide his enormous hard on and began to fit the black shoes. Her saw Jackie's fingers and his forehead began to sweat. Jackie was beginning to moan. The assistant looked at me and I nodded. He got up said something to the teenage female assistant and locked the shop door.

He then returned to us and said, "You really need to have some stockings on to check the fit properly." He disappeared again and came back with a packet of stockings and began to slide them on to Jackie's legs. When he had got the stockings on he smoothed them out letting his hand slide beyond the top of the stockings up my wife's leg and then slipped a finger in alongside Jackie's own. Jackie removed her finger and the assistant licked it clean.

By this time the female assistant had finished with her customer and let her out of the shop and was standing next to be watching the erotic sight of her boss openly finger fucking my wife.

The female assistant began to caress he breasts slowly occasionally looking at me to check I was watching the show in front of us rather than her. By now Jackie's dress was up right over her waist and she was lying back with her legs wide apart squirming and moaning to the rhythm of the three fingers pistoning in and out of her dripping wet cunt. The male shop assistant removed his fingers and one by one inserted them into my wife's mouth for her to lick them clean he then lower his mouth to her dripping lips and started to lick like a dog possessed. This was sent Jackie over the top and she screamed as she orgasmed. The female shop assistant had lifted her own dress and was rubbing her cunt through her pants. My cock felt ready to burst but I was desperate to see what might happen, already I had my prudish wife almost naked in a shoe shop being licked off and a 18-year-old Saturday girl fingering herself next to me. The male assistant then stood up and dropped his trousers and pants. When Jackie saw the massive 10inch dick that was revealed she got down on her knees and began to suck it. She could only just get it in her mouth. It was the assistant's turn to start moaning. The female assistant had pushed her knickers down and was pushing four fingers in and out of her twat. I went over to the girl and started massaging her tits. I managed to undo her blouse and take her bra of easily before she came on her own fingers noisily. She then took all the rest of her clothes off and went over to my wife, who was now straddling the male assistant and trying to get his huge, rampant penis up her tight dripping cunt. The girl put her hands between Jackie's legs and used one to open her cunt and the other to guide the cock home. Jackie quickly got into a rhythm and the girl put her arms round her and massaged my wife's swaying tits. Neither Jackie nor the male assistant could last long like this and within minutes the male assistant shouted that he was coming and he pumped into Jackie's cunt as she came herself. Jackie rolled of and lay back with her legs wide apart showing us all her well fucked and spunk filled cunt. To my utter amazement the Saturday girl then knelt down and firstly licked her boss's come cover dick clean then started on my wife's twat. The sight of this young attractive girl in front of me, licking spunk from my wife's well-fucked cunt, with her own dripping cunt pointing at me was too much for me to resist. I dropped my trousers and slipped my cock into the young cunt in front of me. I lasted about six strokes then pulled pout pumping what seemed like gallons of spunk over the young girls cunt, bottom and back. The girl the smiled at me with her spunk covered face and swivelled round to lower her spunk-covered twat onto my wife's face. Jackie to my knowledge had never looked at a woman's cunt close up let alone licked a spunk covered one but she had little option as the girl rubbed her clit up and down my wife's face. In very little time both girls were licking away and orgasming regularly. After awhile they separated and Jackie slipped her almost transparent dress back on.

12