My Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was amazing, but I now need a drink!" We never did buy any shoes or even find out the names of the two shop assistants. As we left he was slamming his dick up her arse from behind.

Lunch was an uneventful affair we found I nice pub by the river and had a couple of drinks and a snack.

We then decide to hire a punt for the afternoon. It was very pleasant punting up the river looking at my wife's tits through her almost transparent top. Jackie rapidly fell asleep and slipped slightly down in her seat. I could now just see her fanny and swollen cunt lips. The breeze then very kindly flipped the hem of her dress right up leaving her fanny totally exposed. I thought about covering it back up for her but decided against it. A couple of other punts passed us and the men smiled and gauped at my wife's naked cunt. Some women complained but one flashed her cunt back at me.

The lunchtime pints had had there effect and I need a piss. I tied the punt up and disappear for a wee. As I was coming back I heard some lads chatting. There was a group of 6 teenage lads staring at my sleeping wife with her cunt exposed. The eldest can't have been more than 20 and the youngest about 18.

"Be my guest" I said "have a feel she will not mind." With in seconds the oldest boy climbed into the boat and began to finger my wife. One of the others decided to grope her tits. Jackie was soon moaning again. She woke with a start and told the boys to sod off. She straight up her dress put her tits back in the top and looked about for me. I reappeared from behind a tree.

"Everything OK love? I asked.

"No where were you! I awoke to find some kids fondling me."

"Sorry I had to have a piss."

"Lets go home," she said.

To be continued...

12