My Wife's Shocking College Days

Story Info
My wife's New Year's resolution leaves me appalled & horny.
2.1k words
3.77
178.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been a long time reader of Literotica, but wondered whether I'd ever post anything here. A recent conversation with my wife though, has led me to this posting. This past weekend I received some shocking news from her. Her New Year's resolution was to be more honest with me, and the first thing she had to get off her chest was some of her past sexual history. My wife, Kristen, went to USC, studying accounting, and in her sophomore year, in order to help pay the bills, she began to work as an escort. It wasn't something she necessarily sought out to do, but another girl from her dorm had done it, and the money was great.

My wife said her ad that year used to offer BBBJTC-CIM, which was her specialty. I still remember the first time my wife went down on me, on our third date. It was the most amazing blowjob I had ever experienced. The suction, the stroking, the feel of her tongue. It only took me four or five minutes and I was emptying my balls into her mouth. In any event, about a third of her clients that sophomore year went for the BBBJTC-CIM, the others wanted full service. Even then, her signature was that completion would be sans condom, in her mouth. Since she would also get extra tips for swallowing, she would never spit.

She had an average of three clients a week that year, other than the two weeks before spring break, when she would did an incall thing seeing five a day every day for those two weeks to make enough money to party like a rock start on break. She said she was pretty exhausted by the end of it, but it was definitely worth it given the money she made and the time she had on spring break. The money she made in those two weeks was so good, in fact, she decided the summer before her Junior year to go to Europe. In order to raise funds for that, she extended the five times a day thing to a full month, made a ton of money and spent the next two months all over Europe.

At this point, my head was spinning. My wife and I certainly had no misconceptions about each others' purity. We were both 25 when we met, and had seen our share of action from the opposite sex. When we first started hooking up, we knew what we wanted, and weren't shy to communicate it. But finding out about this was shocking, I didn't even know what to think.

Well, once she got back from Europe, she was hooked on the money. She liked nice things like Prada bags, Christian Louboutin shoes, and had her eye on a 5 series. So, during her Junior, Senior and Master's degree years, she would see on average 25 guys a week, taking a couple weeks off to travel.

Her senior year, she found that she could make excellent money in a short period of time doing bachelor parties. So, to add to her already impressive work schedule, she would provide entertainment at bachelor parties ever other week or so. There would usually be about 15 guys at the parties, and for her appearance fee and tips, she'd usually end up sucking them all off. Kristen said after a few times doing that, she was so good at quickly making the guys cum, her jaw wouldn't even be sore at the end of the night. Her talents at party entertainment began to get her additional calls for higher fees.

Another gig she started to take on was a monthly frat party at UCLA. She wouldn't do such parties at USC, fearing running into classmates or others from campus, but the school across town was fair game. The members of this frat were relatively well to do, so each chipped in $100 or so, and she'd collect a cool $5000 for a night's work. Now, that was certainly a lot of work. Most women would consider one blowjob in a night work, let alone fifty. But she was addicted to the cash (and probably the thrill as well), and after a night like that would head to Rodeo Drive and pick up a treat for herself. Besides, she convinced herself, other girls would blow half a frat just because they were drunk.

The epitome of her senior year debauchery though, was the end of the year party at that UCLA fraternity. The brothers asked if she'd be willing to take double the money in exchange for allowing them each to go as many times as they could. She figured there was a limit to how many times a guy could cum in five hour span, so agreed to it, for the $10K fee. Well, Kristen apparently underestimated the virility of a college guy, as she ended up giving about 150 BJs that night. Luckily, while the amount of time they took to come got longer as the night went on and they were more spent, the amount of cum decreased. Still though, this was 18-20 year olds, so the loads were still quite large.

Anal sex has always been something Kristen and I enjoy. I knew she had experienced anal before me, as there was no objection when I first asked if we could try it, and while extremely tight, it was certainly not one of those experiences you read about where the woman screams in pain the first time. While Kristen was telling me about her past, it made me wonder how many of the men she had been with had taken her anally.

Luckily (if you could even call it that at this point), she only did anal with a handful of very exclusive VIP type clients, most of which were business execs. One of those exclusive few, though, was an extremely well known and popular athlete, whose size in his sport was only rivaled by the size of his member. He had apparently gotten her number from his agent, who in turn had gotten from one of her regular clients. While this athlete certainly had no problems getting women (although he was married), getting the women he saw to do anal with that massive cock was a non-starter.

Since he had heard how accommodating Kristen was, he called and asked if she'd be willing to meet up with him. When they first met, she was amazed at the size of the member, easily 11 inches long and as thick as a beer bottle. It was no wonder girls from clubs wouldn't let the thing back there. He offered five times her usual fee, and the first time she took it back there, it felt exactly like her first time doing anal with her high school boyfriend. The pleasure of being filled was barely enough to make up for the intense pain of being stretched that wide. The real shock though, was how deeply he was able to penetrate, reaching past the full length of her rectum into her colon.

She did like the idea of being penetrated by this star player though, and he treated her well, giving her a call every couple weeks. There was never any question about the monetary side of the arrangement, and there'd usually be a gift accompanying the envelope with the funds. Her only condition with him was that he had to wear a condom every time, something her other celebrity anal client convinced her to forego.

This actor, who would be known to all of you reading this, has been popular for a couple decades now, and has a rumored penchant for anal sex. Well, Kristen can tell you that is certainly no rumor. He got a hold of her through similar channels as the athlete and upon first meeting her, offered her a quick $2K for anal, bareback. Reluctant to take the chance, but star struck by the award winning actor, she took the chance, which led to a couple years of twice a month appointments always without protection. He too was quite well hung. While his length was impressive in and of itself at around 8 inches, it was the girth that made the whole thing all the more stunning to her. Easily as big around as a soda can, on her way to his house in Malibu, she'd prepare herself by inserting a two-inch thick butt plug and even then, it was a stretch to get him in. Over that two year period though, the actor ended up paying her nearly $100K.

She ended up keeping up the same routine in her master's degree year, including the year-end party at UCLA (although that year, some of the previous year's grads showed up again, bringing it to 60 frat brothers), and the special sessions with her VIP friends. But, still focused on school and her future career, she studied hard, and pursued a career in public accounting with the then Big 6 accounting firms. This did lead to the occasional awkward situation. She once stepped into an interview with a partner at a firm, immediately recognizing him as a client that had taken her roughly from behind, talking dirty before spraying a load down her throat. Because she dressed down and was more subtle with her makeup during the interview, he didn't show an immediate recognition of her, but seemed to be giving that look of "where do I know you from" the entire interview. Suffice to say, she didn't accept their offer, instead going with a different firm.

Even after starting work, she ran into at least three of her previous "clients" while working at her Firm's clients. While awkward, neither party would admit how they knew the other, since both were clearly doing something illicit.

During that first year at work, while she swore that escorting was something from those crazy college days, she would still occasionally see one of her old clients, and averaged twice a week. She said about a quarter of her experiences during those college years were with existing clients, but I was astounded by the sheer number of men she had been with. Coming from an engineering background, I have a fondness for statistics, and have compiled the following statistics for her "career":

During that time from Sophomore year to her first year of work, my wife had a little over 7,200 encounters, with just under 4,700 different men. Approximately 3,800 of those encounters were strictly blowjobs, with about 3,400 full service offerings (not including the 100 or so anal encounters). If we figure the average man has a cock size of say, 6 inches, then combined, my wife has had just over third of a mile of cock in her pussy. If the average full service encounter took 6 minutes of intercourse, she spent 20,352 minutes, or 339 hours with cock inside her pussy. If the average man takes 48 strokes per minute, her pussy has taken just under 977,000 strokes, for 488,000 feet, or about 92.5 miles of fucking.

Since the average volume of semen is 5 milliliters, other than those frat parties, where the younger guys would probably end up giving off 7 milliliters, the combined orgasms from the blowjobs and the finishing in her mouth produced 38,365 milliliters of semen, which she swallowed. The end of the year frat party her senior year at UCLA alone produced 750 milliliters, the equivalent of a wine bottle's worth of cum. That means, every week and half during her last two years of college, my wife swallowed the equivalent of a pint glass full of cum. And the most shocking statistic of all, over her entire "career", she swallowed just over 10 gallons of cum.

When she told me all of this, I was simultaneously appalled and turned on. After I ran the numbers I was disgusted, but even more turned on at the same time. In her mid-thirties now, she's not quite the nubile young college girl she was when she was earning her money this way, but she's still a looker and turns heads at the mall and the beach (when we can travel back to So. Cal from our home in Scottsdale). What's really got me thinking is that she was only two years removed from escorting when we met. She says she doesn't regret how she financed her college days, but wouldn't ever go back to that lifestyle. I can't help but wonder though, whether she misses the thrill of turning on so many men and satisfying them so completely. Since she's told me about her past, our sex life has been even more amazing, and rarely a night goes by when we haven't had some activity. I'm just hoping to hear more about her "college days."