My Wife's Sister

Story Info
My wife's sister comes to visit and things get interesting.
1.4k words
4.27
210.7k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: the following story is entirely fictional.

*****

My wife told me that her sister was coming to visit us for a few days. She recently took a new job and would be heading cross-country for several months of training. My wife's family lived in the next state over, so we hadn't seen them very much. It had been about 2 years since we'd seen them last, not since her sister graduated high school.

My wife and I are both in our early 30's and have an active sex life, but sometimes the stress of the day wore us out and we ended up falling asleep without enjoying each other.

My sister in law flew in by plane and my wife picked her up from the airport. I had to work that day so I didn't see her until I got home. The first thing that I noticed was that her baby sister had definitely grown up since we'd seen her last. She was about 5'6', maybe 130 pounds. But, she sported a very healthy set of D cups and her ass and legs seemed more shapely than before. She had definitely kept herself in good shape.

That first night was a lot of a catching up. We went out to eat and then came home and sat around on the couch and talked. We have a L -shaped couch. My wife sat in the corner and her sister sat on her left, and I sat on her right. We have an ottoman footrest and her sister had her feet propped up on it showing off her shapely legs. She was wearing a mid-length skirt. I kept watching between them, but my eyes always seemed to find their way back to her legs, they were just very sexy.

At one point my wife's sister said something and I looked up half-startled. I had been staring at her legs again. When I looked up, she gave me a sly smile and a wink and kept talking like nothing had happened, but she knew! She had caught me looking and said nothing.

On the pretense of getting more comfortable, she tucked her right leg under herself in a sort of half-cross-legged position. My wife could see nothing unusual from where she sat, but from where I sat, it opened up her legs and allowed me to see the pink of her panties up under her skirt.

She teased me like this for the rest of the night. Eventually, my wife fell asleep on the couch as she usually does. Her sister and I talked for a few minutes more before she announced that she was going to shower and get ready for bed. She was in the main bathroom at the top of the stairs. From the bottom of the stairs I watched her ass as she disappeared into the bathroom and closed the door. I could hear the shower going and I got hard picturing her naked just on the other side of that door.

Eventually I heard the water turn off. I waited a couple of minutes and came upstairs on the pretense of turning down my sheets and getting ready for bed. As soon as I got to the top of the landing, my sister in law opened the door to the bathroom. She seemed surprised to see me, but smiled a devilish grin. She was wearing one towel around her head to dry her hair, and the other towel was wrapped around her body. The top of the towel was just above her nipples, showing some decent cleavage. The bottom of the towel came down just a couple of inches past her crotch. She was carrying her clothes in her arms and dropped her panties when she got to the door of the bedroom. She bent over to pick it up and I could see the bottoms of her ass and the folds of her pussy tucked away. She lingered for a moment, pretending to have trouble picking it up, before standing and smiling at me over her shoulder. She sashayed into the room and turned and closed the door. I've never seen a door closed seductively before, but she certainly managed.

I went about preparing for bed, and woke my wife and lead her upstairs to bed. I snuggled in behind her, my hard cock poking her in the ass, but she would have none of it. After a few minutes, she was snoring.

I don't know how long I laid there, unable to sleep when I decided that a shot of whiskey would help. As I was coming back upstairs from having my drink I noticed that the guest room door was cracked open. I stopped at the top of the landing and listened. I could hear faint moans coming from the room. Against my better judgement, and totally fueled by lust, I crept to the door and listened more closely.

There were sounds of a couple having sex, and the unmistakable moan of my sister in law. She muttered "fuck, that's hot". I peeked around the corner and she was laying on the bed, naked, fingering herself while watching a porn video on her phone. It was too much form me. I couldn't take it anymore and fished out my cock and started stroking, watching her.

I thought I was doing a pretty job of being quiet, but at one point I moaned without meaning to. I stopped and she moaned from behind the door, apparently oblivious. I kept tugging on my cock and while I was positioning myself to get a better view, my hand hit the door. I ducked back behind the door and froze, my heart pounding in my chest. The sounds from the room continued.

After a few moments I regained my courage and peeked back around the door. I was face to face with my sister and law, who was standing there naked. She simply smiled and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the room, closing the door behind us.

My hard cock was still hanging free and her eyes dropped down to meet it. "It seems like you like what you see." I confirmed that I did. She told me that if I wanted to watch, all I had to do was ask. "But, now that you're here, let me help you with that..."

She dropped to her knees and took my cock deep into her throat. She sucked me and swallowed my cock in a way that could only be described as amazing. I warned her I was about to cum and she picked up the pace. I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock down her throat as I erupted my balls down her throat. Like a good girl, she moaned, swallowed it all, and then licked her lips.

She stood up and kissed me full on the lips while my hands explored her nubile body. I grabbed her ass and lifted her up and carried her to the bed. I tossed her onto her back and crawled between her delicious thighs and buried my face in her pussy. In short order she was moaning and writhing on the bed. I was worried she might wake the whole neighborhood, but I also didn't care. My sole thought at the moment was to give her pleasure. She grabbed my head and shuddered as she cried out "Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" as she came all over my face.

She smiled up at me and said thank you. Then she noticed my still-hard cock. She turned around and got on all fours and wiggled her ass at me. I didn't need a second invitation. I knelt behind her and rammed my cock into her pussy up to the hilt. I fucked her hard and deep with long, slow strokes. She was crying out with pleasure. I pushed her flat on her stomach and continued fucking her from behind. She screamed and moaned into the pillow. She turned her head and yelled at me to empty my balls into her twat, I happily obliged.

I laid on her back for a few minutes as we both caught our breath, then I pulled out of her and laid beside her, my cock still half-hard. She rolled over and took my cock into her mouth again. Between licks and sucks she told me that she was cleaning me off. Then she let out an evil chuckle. I asked her what was so funny and she said that next time we should include her sister...