My Wife's Sister

Story Info
A trip to mumbai leads to surprises.
3.5k words
3.71
177.1k
23
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife namitha is 5.1 tall and under a 100 pounds. She is a beautiful black-eyed sexy young woman. She has great legs, a tight round ass and a set of biggest tits imaginable on such a petite frame. They don't sag and look positively mouthwatering without a bra. I love namitha very much and respect her as a person, but I have to admit that what first caught my eye were these huge firm 38-D's on such a tiny girl. We've been married a little over five years and have had a great marriage until now.

namitha has an elder sister named savitha who looks completely different from namitha. savitha is tall and curvy probably 5'10" or 5'11" with big ass and 34-D's tits. Anyway, savitha is a very successful realtor living in Mumbai and we hadn't seen her since our wedding day. We exchanged cards, photos and the sisters often called each other until last month. I don't get to travel as often but luckily i was assigned a trip to Mumbai, I called namitha right away and suggested her to join me so she could visit her sister.

namitha wanted to surprise savitha so we didn't announce our arrival and instead we just drove to her house, walked up to the front door and rang the bell and there was no answer. namitha suggested we look around back in case savitha was in the pool or gardening. As we approached the high privacy fence around the pool area, we heard voices. Both namitha and I pushed our faces close to the fence and peeked between the redwood slats. I had never seen anything like it in my life! savitha was face down on several towels on her knees with her ass high in the air, while this tan young guy was ramming in and out of her cunt with the biggest cock I have ever seen on a man and it wasn't just long, it was thick too. And that's when all my troubles began.

Watching namitha's reaction to the sight before us, I could see that she was completely turned-on. A virgin when we married, she had often told me that my nine-inch cock was perfect and that even it stretched her tight cunt at times. I'm sure she had never even imagined a cock the size of the one plowing into her sister. I have seen more than a few x-rated videos and the cock I was watching was bigger than any I had ever seen even on the famous professional stars. I felt major male insecurities at that moment. I saw that this wasn't the right time to disturb savitha and her friend, so I pulled namitha away from the fence.

We returned to the rental car and waited about an hour. Later, when savitha opened the door to our knock and the two sisters had a happy tear-filled reunion and we met raj, the guy now living with savitha. At 30 years old, raj was 10 years younger to savitha and was five years younger to namitha and me. He was muscle- beefy the perfect Mumbai stud. Over dinner, we found out that raj had been savitha's pool maintenance boy before he moved in with her.

savitha insisted that namitha and I stay with her and raj, so after dinner we collected our things from the hotel and drove back to savitha's house. There was a note on our bed asking us to join them out at the pool. It was a beautiful night and the pool area was beautifully lit. savitha was on a chaise her cuvy body wrapped in two thin strips of blue bikini. raj was in long white swim trunks and the long thick outline of his soft cock was clearly visible not to be missed by namitha's blatant stare. We had had drinks before dinner and almost finished three bottles of wine with dinner and now raj was keeping our glasses filled with some sweet wine and we were not feeling any pain. namitha giggling the whole time told savitha what we had seen through the fence when we had arrived that afternoon.

savitha went on to tell us that the first time raj screwed her, it had been fast and furious in the dark and she hadn't seen how big his cock was until it was all over. She laughed loudly and said, "Mujhe yakeen hi nahin huva ki maine uska bada lund apne andar kaise liya aur uske baad to jaise mujhe uski aadat si hogayi hai!"( "I couldn't believe I had really taken in all that pink meat, but I had and I wanted it again!) Then she stood and said that we were all family and didn't need suits in her pool. She dropped the two pieces of her suit and jumped into the pool. raj stood close to our chairs and slowly dropped his shorts. namitha was all eyes as raj hesitated long enough to give her a good look at his merchandise and then he jumped into the pool.

I could hear namitha's raspy breathing as she looked at me and asked, "rahul, kya mai bhi?" I didn't know what to say. Skinny-dipping was something sexy that we had never tried, but I was beginning to feel uncomfortable with the sexual tension obviously growing between raj and my wife. Just then namitha stood up,peeled her modest one-piece bathing suit off and dove into the water.

She was barely wet when raj swam right over to her and put his arms around her from behind and filled his hands with my wife's tits! namitha's hands disappeared below the water and I watched as raj's smile got even bigger.

"woh to uske bade choochiyon par marta hai," said savitha as she sat down on the chaise with me. "Aaj poora din woh uske bare me poochtha raha aur mujhe lagta hai ki namitha bhi uske lund par marti hai." I stared in disbelief as namitha turned to face raj and kissed him passionately.

"ye kya ho raha hai,aisa pehle kabhi nahin huva." I said.

"Relax rahul, iss me bahut mazaa aata hai.Tum dar kyun rahe ho? tumhare saamne hi to horaha hai,ise cheating nahin kehte aur tum Mumbai me ho to kya fark padta hai, bechari ko mazaa lene dona!" (what's a harmless little fling? Especially when you're watching? You're in mumbai now. Don't spoil little namitha's fun!" ). That didn't help matters as I watched namitha and raj climb out of the pool and lay on a towel. namitha had the head of raj's monstrous erect cock in her mouth sucking it with all her might as raj noisily slurped at my wife's cunt.

Then I felt a hand on my lund. It was savitha and I was surprised to notice that my lund was as hard as a rock. She bent over and sucked me into her mouth as I continued to watch my wife's slutty performance. After a few more minutes of sixty-nining, raj got up and collected cushions off the lawn furniture which he threw on the deck and then rolled namitha onto her back on them. He then knelt right up against my wife's ass as he pulled and hoisted her buttocks up into the air, sliding the cushions around under her.I knew what was coming next and as much as I wanted to stop it, I couldn't. And it wasn't the so-so blow job that savitha was giving me that held me back. I didn't want to cause a scene and most of all I was afraid namitha wouldn't stop even if I asked her to. By now namitha's legs were wide-spread and raj was in position with his monster-lund poised at the entrance to my wife's obviously wet cunt. savitha looked up from my prick and said, "Uska lund 14 inch ka lamba aur 7 inch ka wide hai(He measures just over fourteen inches long and just over seven inches around. Magnificent, isn't it? Don't worry about little namitha he's good at what he does and I'm betting he can bury it to his balls!" I gasped for my wife watching raj slowly work his giant lund into her stretched-open choot(pussy).

namitha was moaning and grunting pounding on raj's back with her tiny hands. Steadily raj kept up his invasion of her tiny cunt.I was waiting for namitha to yell "stop!" or scream in pain, but she didn't. Sooner than I thought possible, it looked like raj had his entire length buried in my wife. She had taken it all! They laid still together for a few minutes, then after a few more moments of slow thrusting, raj began to pound that big dick in and out of my wife's cunt with all of his energy. He lifted his hips away until he was almost out and then slammed back down into her. I could hear her wet cunt slurping loudly as it succumbed to raj's onslaught. Then his tempo and power increased even more and namitha went completely wild. She was delirious with lust and passion scraping his back with her nails and pulling his ass deeper between her legs. She was fucking him like some animal locked in mortal combat. And then they started to come, It wasn't slow or gentle. It was an explosion! namitha came with a scream and almost-pained moans and gasps. Again and again she clenched her arms and legs around raj. Finally with a deep grunt raj tightened his asscheeks and curled his toes as he shot his cum into my wife's cunt. I filled savitha's mouth with my cum as I watched raj fill my wife's pussy with his. They laid together a few moments catching their breathe and then raj began sliding his cock out of namitha's cunt.

"No!" she whimpered. He removed his dick and namitha's cunt lips slowly closed. I watched a huge wad of raj's slimy cum flow out of her pussy and run down between her ass cheeks to the cushions below her.

savitha stood over my wife and laughed, "Woh bahut acha hai chudai me,hai na?(He's something, isn't hel ittle sister?)" "I... I never... ohh..." namitha gasped in a soft voice.

"Use 5 mins do aur woh tumhe jannat dikhayega (Well, give him five minutes and a soft bed, and you will think you've died and gone to heaven). How about us girls switch bedrooms for the night? rahul? Is that alright with you?".

I wanted to yell "No! Of course it's not alright!" but I didn't. Something in namitha's eyes the way they were almost pleading with me stopped me from saying what I wanted to say. Instead i nodded a small nod, "Hey! It's mumbai, right?".

"That's right, rahul." said savitha, "I don't have to ask raj if he wants to switch. The way he's looking at your big tits little namitha, I know you're in for a long night!" And she was.

savitha and me shared her bedroom right beside raj and my wife's room. I was pretty nervous thinking of what is happening to our happy life, but savitha did something most erotic in which I was lost for almost an hour. She started giving me another mind-blowing blowjob in an urgency to make me cumm and she was successful in making me cumm allover her bigtits and face.My cum was dripping from her face which she was eagerly catching and tasting it like an ice-cream dripping from a cone, then she was all on her fours giving me a fantastic view of her big ass which I was dying to explore and then I started licking all over ass-cheeks with pure lust making love bites and licking her dirty little hole probing with my tongue as deep as I could and tasting her good, savitha was grunting and moaning quiet loudly. I'm sure my wife would have heard that.

savitha was going wild screaming "haay mere pyaare jiju karo aur zyada karo, pee lo mere rass aur chatlo meri choot,mai marjaaon.."(Yes my dear brother-in-law, do it more, make me cumm and taste my sweet nectar, oh god!!i'm gonna die").

With all things going on in my mind about my wife and her new found lover,I was going wild and started fucking savitha with mighty blows to her pussy as she started screaming "chodo mujhe jiju aur zorse chodo,phad do meri choot ko jaise ki raj kar raha hai tumhari biwi ko, aaj raat mai tumhari randi hoon jo bhi karna hai karo"(fuck me bro..fuck me hard and nice,fuck me like a whore I'm and tear my pussy apart as raj is doing your wife, I'm ur whore tonight..use me as u want..").

And then suddenly savitha pulled my lund out of her pussy and started giving a passionate sucking to it like it was meant for her mouth. Gently, she wrapped one hand around my shaft and stroked me as her lips glided effortlessly up and down my wet skin.

"Kya tumhe apne angoor chuswane me mazaa aata hai?" ("Do you like having your balls licked?")she asked, after popping my cock from her mouth once again.

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"Lick my balls."

"Call me names."

"What do you mean?"

"Mujhe randi kaho na"("Call me a slut.")

At that moment, I was wondering why I hadn't been with an older woman before. This was amazing!

"Mere dono angoor choosna Sali randi"("Lick my balls you dirty slut!" ) I said.

Her hand continued to stroke me as her nimble little tongue danced around my balls bathing them in her sweet saliva.

"You...have...such...a....beautiful....cock," she said between licks.

"Suck it then." I was beginning to get a little more adventurous. "That was amazing." I exclaimed as savitha let my dick fall from her mouth and licked her lips.

savitha reached back and and offered me her big beautiful ass. I took her tiny finger into my mouth and sucked, tasting her pussy once again. Then, I watched in pure lust as savitha pulled her finger from my mouth and slipped it into her own asshole. I even pulled her hand away, and sucked her finger,getting it nice and wet before prompting savitha to return it to her sweet butt hole.

"savitha tumhari gaand maarne me mazaa aayega aaj" (fucking your ass is gonna be fun tonight) I said looking at her plump ass with nice little butt hole glistening with my saliva.

"You're a dirty boy", she said bending up. "I like that. savitha crawled onto the bed, spreading her ass cheeks and said"...fuck me in my teeny-tiny asshole." I was in heaven on hearing that.

I spit into my hand and began lubricating my cock. savitha did her own job of lubricating, by sliding her finger into her wet pussy and then rubbing her juices around and inside her asshole.

I put my dick against her tight little knot and pushed. To my surprise, savitha's ass opened quite freely and the head of my cock popped inside.

"Ohhhhh, Yessss," she hissed. "bahut mazaa aaraha hai jiju" ("It feels soooo good bro.")

savitha buried her face in her pillow as she pushed her hips backward, forcing her asshole to swallow the entire length of my cock.

"I'm such a whore!, I'm such a whore!, I'm such a whore!, I'm such a whore!," she hissed rapidly as my meat invaded her smooth tight tunnel.

"I'm such a fucking whore!!!!" she suddenly screamed, as she butted her ass back against my thighs causing my balls to slap her pussy lips.

I grabbed savitha's hips and held them firmly as I fucked her ass a little harder. She was beginning to buck so wildly, I didn't think I could hold her steady. I admired the sight before me. Her plump ass framing my cock as it plunged in and out of her butt hole, her thin waist dipping low and her head buried in her bed, her hair a tangled sweaty mess.

"zor se behen chod zorse" ("Harder you sister fucker!") she yelled. "Mujhe ek randi ki tarah chodo, daldo tumhara poora lund meri gaand ke andar"("Treat me like dirty fucking whore!Shove your big cock in my fucking shit hole!!!")

I was a little taken with the crudeness of savitha's vulgar pillow talk, but I had to admit it turned me on even more. As I planted my cock deep in her bowels, I reached out and grabbed a handful of her hair, yanking her head up.

"Mazaa aara hai na randi?"("You like that slut?")I asked. "You like it hard in the ass?"

"Yessssss! Fuck me! Make me cum!" ("Haan haan chodo mujhe..maro meri gaand aur jhadne do mujhe") was all she could say.

I brought a hand down on her ass hard, sending a resounding "slap" throughout the house.

"Oh Fuck yes!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs!" I'm sure that my wife heard us because I heard giggles very loud.

"Slap!"

"Fuccccckkkkkkkkk, I'm coming!!!!!!"

savitha bit into her pillow and clawed at the sheets as her orgasm racked her curvy body. I continued fucking her relentlessly pounding my dick into her ass as she came.

"I'm going to cum," I muttered, giving her a final slap on the ass.

"Cum in my asshole baby!! I want to feel it!" she said.

That did it. With all the fun from past one hour and with one final thrust, I spewed a massive load of hot cum into savitha's dirt box as she lay writhing beneath me. I could feel the muscles of her anus convulsing and squeezing my cock as if milking the cum from my balls. Once I was drained, I pulled free and slumped down on the bed. savitha just lay there, her ass propped up in the air, moaning softly.

savitha fell asleep soon after I finished fucking her curvy body, but I laid awake in the bed listening to raj and my wife having the time of their lives. They moaned, groaned, grunted and screamed in pleasure, time after time.

The only actual words I heard all night was namitha pleading with raj, "Oh, no, not my ass! Please, not there! Ow! Ow! Oh! Oh! Oh yes! Shove it all the way in you bastard!" It was disgusting, but it was only just beginning. On Monday, I had to begin my sales calls for the week and savitha had to open her office and that left raj and namitha home alone to frolic at the pool all day every day. And frolic they did. I would come home to find them fucking or sucking or sleeping by the pool, namitha's nude body covered with love bite marks and dried cum. On Tuesday, I bent to kiss namitha.

She woke up and smiled at me and said, "Today, raj fisted me! We're going to have to try that when we get home!". "Sure," I said, wondering if raj was stretching my wife's cunt beyond recovery. Saturday finally arrived and namitha put clothes on for the first time all week.

As I put our luggage in the trunk and thanked savitha, namitha was in the foyer, her skirt up at her waist and leaning on the stairs taking raj's monster up her cunt one more time for a good-bye fuck.

Watching them made me and savitha horny and she dropped to her knees sucking my cock one last time and then they were moans and grunts everywhere while we had a foursome right on the stairs switching partners and having a blast. When we finished cummming all over the faces of our partners, suddenly I got an urge to pee and i excused myself to go bathroom and started walking towards it, but savitha dragged me behind and said "Mere upar karo na jiju,main tumhe chakna chahti hoon" ("Pee on me bro, I wanna taste you"), that left everyone stunned and shocked.

I was more than happy to oblige her request and did what she wanted all over tiny little top and skirt drenching her with my pee and letting her taste my waste. She look like a pee goddess at that moment and I could see a ping of jealousy in my wife's eyes but she was happy for me too..

namitha slept all the way home on the plane. Finally home and in bed together, namitha kissed me deeply and said "Thank you for this week rahul. I'm very happy,You could have said `no, but you didn't."

"Would it have stopped you, namitha?"

"I don't know. I'm just grateful you didn't say it." "He was good." It was a statement. "rahul, I don't know how to tell you this without hurting you, but this last week was one of the best sex of my life".

Thirty minutes later we rolled apart. I knew namitha had several orgasms, but I also knew something else. "It wasn't the same, was it, namitha?"

" I love you, rahul!" she said. The next morning, I awoke with an idea. "I guess we can invite your sister and raj in for a visit, namitha."

"Sure, savitha said she will be more than happy to visit us with raj who has been very eager to fuck my wife again and myself eager to fuck savitha my nasty whore and do some nasty watersports.

To Be Continued...