My Wife's Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers

After a little over an hour of lovemaking that allowed me to fuck her in each hole and cum in two of them, I told Bobbie that she had better go so Danielle didn't catch us. She understood and got dressed to leave. I told her that I was going to nap and asked if she didn't mind letting herself out. She was fine with that and left. As she closed the bedroom door and started downstairs, my bedroom closet door opened where Lynn had been hiding to watch. Without saying a word, and wearing only a smile (obviously having had lost her clothes in the closet), she walked over to me on the bed with her fingers probing her own pubis. She had watched the whole episode just as I had promised her and now she was hot, horny and needed fucking.

I was still a bit spent but when she reached the bed, all she said was, "lover, that was soooo hot!" Then she took my semi hard member and began to suck off both my cum and her own sister's pussy juice. This really turned me on and in no time, I was hard again.

Knowing that Danielle would be home relatively soon, I quickly pulled her up to me and positioned her to sit down on my cock so she could ride me and herself to orgasm. As she impaled herself onto my cock, she threw her head back and began to fuck me with ferocity. In about 15 minutes, we were grappling with each other through our climaxes.

GSpotMan
GSpotMan
237 Followers
12