My Wife's Surprise

Story Info
Wife takes me to Vegas to exercise her dominant side.
1k words
3.79
163k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved my wife with all my heart. I was kinkier than her, and we knew this from the start. But there is nothing in this world that could keep me from being with her. From the start she knew my fantasies were a little out there. I always fantasized about having a dominant woman make me her bitch. But after seven years together I had resigned myself to the fact that my fantasies would remain solely in my imagination. Or so I thought.

"Why don't we hit Vegas for the weekend" She said emphatically.

It had been a couple years since we had been to Vegas and with the recent craziness we had gone through with buying the new house and starting the new job we were both ready for a weekend away.

The tickets were book and before we knew it we were checking into our hotel on the strip and with a quick trip to our room to unload our luggage we were ready to get a bite to eat. We ate quickly talking about how to kill the rest of the evening finally deciding we should go out to a club. After returning to the room I had a quick shower before getting ready to go out. The shower felt great after the 3 hour flight and I was soon ready to get dressed for the club.

"Honey, where did you put my bag?" I asked after looking around the room.

"It's right where you left it." She responded quickly.

"No, I left it on the sofa over there but the only bag there is that black tote."

"That is your bag"

"No, I had the other Calvin Klein bag, you know the one."

"You can have that bag back tomorrow" She replied. "Tonight this is your bag, you can wear whatever you find in there"

I didn't know what to think about it so I opened the bag and took a peak inside, and to my shock and dismay, the first thing I saw was a latex French maids outfit complete with hooker boots and makeup.

"I know you've always fantasized about a dominatrix making you here bitch and humiliating you and now is your chance. You can have your other bag back in the morning maybe but tonight you are my bitch and will do anything I tell you to. Is this clear?"

I didn't know what to say. Yes I had always fantasized about being dominated but she had never shown any inclination towards it. I was blushing and embarrassed but I could feel my cock getting hard at her sudden change in demeanor.

"All right, I'll do anything you want tonight." I replied.

"Don't act like this doesn't turn you on. It's your fantasy to be dominated and I can see by the bulge under your towel that it's making you hot. Now, I want your word that you will do ANYTHING I say tonight.

"Yes honey, I give you my word."

"Good, now drop your towel. I want to see you stroke that cock of yours for me."

I began to rub my cock and she went wild and it wasn't long before she was helping me rub one out. I was too turned on right now to last and I ended up shooting my load early in her sexy hand.

"Hope you're hungry." She said with a wicked grin. "This is the first test of your loyalty. You are going to lick ever drop off my hand."

"C'mon honey, that's not funny." I started to say before I felt a sharp kick to my balls.

I crumpled over in agony. "You made a promise, and you have to learn there are repercussions if you don't keep your word. Now lick my hands clean."

I couldn't believe I was actually doing it. I had fantasized about her making me do this but I never thought I actually would be. It was awful, it was disgusting and it was the most humiliating moment of my life but I knew this evening was just getting started and that realization had my cock getting engorged again almost immediately.

"Good, now you better get dressed so I can start your makeup" She said with a grin as a stood there mouth agape. "I want ALL your hair gone except your eyebrows and what's on your head."

I headed back into the washroom to begin my hair removal, and after emerging I was confident that she would be happy with my progress.

"All done?" She asked. "Come here, let me take a look at you." She said as she began to circle me. "No, no, no, this will not do." She scolded. "Your balls are still covered in fuzz and, what's this?" She said as she pulled my ass cheeks apart. "I said ALL your hair. I knew you'd fuck this up so I took the liberty of booking you into the hotel spa to get waxed, better get dressed."

I couldn't believe she intended to drag me into the hotel spa dressed in that outfit, but I had agreed to obey and wasn't keen to have my balls kicked again so at this point I was willing to do anything she asked so I quickly donned my outfit and presented myself to her.

After securing a long black wig to my head and applying my makeup, topped off with the brightest hooker red lipstick she led me to the elevator.

It was a long trip down to the hotel lobby but I was grateful that our elevator car was empty. My luck was not to last however because as soon as the doors opened there was a group of people ready to go up. I could hear the snickers and giggles behind my as she lead me to the spa and I could feel my cock getting hard.

As we entered the spa, the pretty blonde behind the counter began to laugh out loud almost immediately. The next couple hours were the most painful of my life as my beautiful wife made sure my even my asshole had not a single hair remaining.

"Don't be such a baby, women have been going through this forever and your evening's not getting any easier." She chided as tears escaped the corners of my eyes.