My Wife's Tale

Story Info
What my wife got up to and my response.
2.3k words
3.56
85.1k
35

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well eight months ago my laptop froze and wouldn't perform any operations, I had to send two urgent E mails off to my boss. Then I remembered that in a box, in the garage, we had kept some old phones and an my wife's old laptop which I dug out and put on charge while I made a coffee.

Then after about fifteen minutes I switched it on, it sprung into life and although slow I used it to send both E mails.

Then, with nothing better to do for the rest of the day I started looking at what was on the laptop, eventually reading at my wife's old E mails. I noticed a lot of them were in the deleted box, which I began to read, most being a load of rubbish but then there was one from a guy, Richard Johnson (Dick) from her last company which just didn't sit right. Jan had mentioned him years ago, he seemed friendly.

It just read, where are you? are you coming? coming where! I thought, where was she at that time, when I looked at the time that it was sent 19.18, that's late I thought.

What was he doing sending my wife an E mail like that at that time of night.

We had not being getting on at that time, Jan had become distant, we hardly had sex while I was working long hours away, our relationship was just about over.

My wife, Jan came in, she made us both coffee and came into me asking how my day was. I told her about my laptop and how I had got her old one out of the garage. All was fine she didn't mind nothing on there to hide, so she thought.

Jan worked at a company that made garage doors at the time, in an office, Jan had often said how lonely it could be as there was only her in that office most days as her boss was mainly out. I asked her if she missed the old job and people who worked there. I started to mention the people she used to work with, (although I'd never met any of them, just from what Jan had told me back then) but as soon as I mentioned Dick s name she left the room quickly as if suddenly she was too busy to talk.

I didn't mention the E mail as it could be nothing but it played on my mind, she hadn't sent one back.

I knew Dick was the salesman for the company, Jan had said they'd spoke several times when Dick wasn't busy. I also knew, from what Jan had told me, the bar that some of the staff went to on a Friday night,

After a couple of weeks I made up my mind to go there just to see if I could find out if anything had gone on from her old work colleague's.

I looked on the company web site to find out what Dick and the others actually looked like and as I thought there was a picture of Dick, titled our sales team with a smiling face. Dick was quite slim, tall with greying blond hair.

Friday came, off I went to the bar, I saw Dick and the others as soon as I walked in. After half an hour I made my way over to where they were stood at the bar.

It was easy to make conversation with Dick, he's a bit of a bragger I found out.

Eventually we got round to partners, he told me he was married and had been for twenty years but liked some fun, what she doesn't know can't hurt her, if you know what I mean. When I told him I was seeing Jan, his eyes lit up.

"Are you really," he said.

I asked if he had known her

"Oh yes a few years ago now though," he replied smiling from ear to ear.

Then he told me that they had worked at the same company, how he used to go and talk to her for months when he had nothing to do, until one day when she'd fell out with her hubby, he gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek in the morning and oh had a little grope of her tight arse.

Dick asked me how long I'd been seeing her, I told him a few months. This gave him the green light.

Then he went on and told me how he went back to her office in the afternoon to give her sympathy, a cuddle and a kiss on the cheek to start with, which led to one on her lips.

"Not a snog," he said.

Dick told me how he felt her lovely firm ass and how he carried on felling that firm ass for the rest of the week while the kisses got longer.

I felt flustered so I changed the subject to holidays but within ten minutes he'd got the topic back to Jan. It was if he was reliving it all. He told me how the skirts she used to wear had gone from below the knee to three inches above, how they would have a little snog and he would have a crafty feel of her firm tits and arse, telling me he did this for a few days, sometimes twice a day, how he started touching her leg and gently rubbing it going a little further each day and retelling me how their kisses got longer each time they met.

Then one day he sat across from her, their knees touching, then talking to her, he gently stroked her leg, getting higher on each stroke, she slowly parted her legs a little, letting him get further up towards her panties, he leaned over kissed her turning it into a snog while sliding his hand all the way up to her panties, rubbing her pussy through them slowly moving round to rub her clit. Then he pushing the crotch to one side feeling her hairy lips, he slipped two fingers in and frigged her off. She soon came shaking, wetting his hand and her skirt.

He told me how he had to walk out behind her so no one could see the wet patch on the back of her skirt she led him to the car, flashed her wet panties for him and left for home leaving him horny.

Dick was grinning at his conquest, telling me he had to go to the bathroom for a wank.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and in detail, I couldn't say anything, as this would have stopped me finding out what I needed to, no wanted to know.

Dick told me I was lucky if Jan was as horny as back then. Lucky is not quite how I felt at that point in time.

A guy Dick knew came over Jez and the subject changed to football then golf and after another couple of pints, off he went, he was nearly as bad as Dick for bragging.

Within two minutes of Jez leaving Dick was back on topic Jan, as if he must tell all and make sure I knew every detail.

Dick went off into another story, saying how two or three days later he was in Jan's office when the phone rang, she was stood next to him when he slid his hand slowly up her skirt till he met with her knickers which he pushed aside feeling her hairy pussy, sliding his fingers along her slit, he, rubbed her clit and slid his thumb in her wet pussy and frigged her while on the phone, when Jan put the phone down she lifted her skirt round her waist and sank further on his thumb till she came, wetting his hand and her legs, "good job I was only using one hand, I had to put the other one over her mouth, telling me she was a loud moaner back then.

He then told me how she bent over sucked him off licking and taking as much as she could in her mouth, but when he shot into her mouth she spat it out on his trousers and it was his turn to run to the gents room to get cleaned up, telling the cleaner on the way he'd spilt yogurt on himself.

At this I said," good night" and off I went full of emotions.

When I got home I wanted to ask Jan about it all but part of me just wanted to rip her nightie off and fuck her there and then. I did neither just looked at her and wished it was me who'd done that to her back then.

All week I kept going over what Dick had told me and the next Friday I'd made my mind up to find out more so it was off to the bar again.

I went into the bar and got a drink while looking round catching Dick's eye. I stayed at the bar wondering if Dick was going to tell me how he'd fucked her.

After half hour had passed Dick made his way over, he asked me if I was looking after Jan and did she still look good?

I told him she's fine, looks fine to me and I'm very pleased I met her.

In two minutes he'd gone into bragging mode, telling me how he'd gone into her office sat across from her, snogged her sliding his hand up her skirt pulled her knickers off, which she was reluctant to do. When Jan sat back down she lifted her skirt round her waist and parted her legs. Then Dick told me how he rubbed her clit, sliding one hand under and played around her arse, he told me he didn't even have to go up her to make her cum and it was the first time he'd seen a woman gush wetting the seat. Then he tried to bend her over to fuck her, but she wouldn't fuck in the office as someone may come, so she wanked him off over her legs and the floor.

Then Dick told me to give that tight ass a go, she loved it.

Dick then told me he gave her a twenty to get some sexy knickers as she always wore plain cotton ones and he liked lace ones.

On hearing this I couldn't take any more, I left and went home early, he'd been getting loads of my wife back then and me hardly anything, and most likely fucking my wife too. I was a little upset but quite horny too thinking of what had took place back then.

When I got back home Jan made me us both a coffee, as she put it down I stroked her leg just above her knee at the back, to my surprise she stayed there standing next to me. we watched the TV while I stroked her leg slowly getting up to her panties which I soon found to be wet, well damp at least, sliding my fingers passed the material I began to rub her clit, noticing Jan had parted her legs to give me access to her, keeping rubbing clit I slid my thumb up her just like Dick had done, she parted her legs more allowing me to slide my thumb right up her pussy to frig her off while rubbing her clit, she came wetting my hand like never before it, could of been my imagination but under her moans I'm sure she said "oh fuck Dick" but I wasn't sure.

Then Jan bent over the arm of the chair got my hard cock out and sucked me off, I didn't last very long shooting my load into her mouth Jan swallowed it all. That's something she had never done before. Jan always spat spunk out.

I thought of what had happened in bed that night and the next morning.

When I walked in the kitchen Jan was washing the lunch pots, walking up behind her I gave her a cuddle, kissing her neck I slid my hand down her back to her tight ass, down her legs and back up pushing up her skirt while massaging her firm breast gently tweaking her nipple with the other hand. My hand was soon in her panties rubbing her clit from behind as Jan pushed her ass out to give me the access I needed, then standing to the side of her slid my other hand down to her pussy, rubbing her clit with one hand and her hole with the other while Jan just looked down the garden, as I slid two fingers up her wet hole I told her to get her titty out so I could suck on her hard nipple which I did quite hard giving it a little bite. Then as her moaning got louder I'm sure she said," fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, with a Dick on the end quite loud, then wetting my hand while her legs were shaking, Jan cum and cum it seemed for a long time. Only my fingers in her pussy kept her stood up.

After Jan had cum I tried to fuck her over the sink but she wouldn't let me she crouched down got my cock out and sucked and wanked me off till I came over her mouth and top.

When she came back from getting cleaned up Jan said sorry, I thought it was for calling out Dick when she came, but it was for not letting me fuck her. I don't think she even knew she had called out Dicks name.

I didn't go back to the bar the following week but I made my mind up to go back the week after. I needed to know what else happened.