My Wife's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife cheated years ago and how I found out.
2.1k words
3.63
56.7k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night came around all too soon, half my brain was asking me do I really need to know or even want to know what Jan got up to all those years ago and the other half was telling me to find out everything. I'd changed my mind twenty times throughout the day and possibly a hundred times throughout the past week. I finally made the decision to go to the bar again, I really did feel that I needed to know everything.

I had shower and shave and then walking into the bedroom saw Jan slightly bent over putting away some clothes she had just ironed, putting my arms around her from behind I kissed her neck while sliding my hands over her pert bra less breasts, then tweaking her nipples through her top which soon made them hard. Jan stood there loving the attention she was being given and in return she rubbed her ass back against my cock.

"Be good, remember I'm here," she said grinning.

Be fucking good! I thought, it wasn't me who had being fucking another man or woman for that matter, I really wanted to say something there and then but kept quiet, I just tweaked her nipples a little harder which Jan seemed to enjoy, but then I abruptly stopped and stepping away I got dressed. Jan looked at me over her shoulder as if to say aren't you carrying on, I was enjoying that.

Feeling her ass, I kissed Jan on my way out of the house.

"Remember be good," she shouted after me.

While walking to the bar I was thinking about what Jan had been up to and what else I was going to find out. I was starting to get nervous at the thought of finding out how far she had gone and was this the night I found out she'd fucked another guy.

Another guy! fucking bragging Dick,

I then started to think what if he has told anyone else about his affair with Jan. What made me feel sick, was the thought of everyone knowing my wife had fucked around. The thought of people looking at me and thinking that Dick as fucked his wife. It really wasn't just the fact he'd fucked her, but that I didn't know.

When I arrived at the bar Dick saw me and came straight up with a beaming smile right across his face and offered to buy me a drink. When I picked my beer up, before I could even have a drink Dick started on how good a week he'd had. He'd sold loads of garage doors, even got a new customer who was a builder, building forty three new houses. Then telling me that his holiday in September was as good as paid for with all the extra bonus he was going to get. How Dicks boss had called him to his office to thank him personally for all his efforts.

When Dick had a drink of his beer it seemed to switch him over to topic Jan. He asked if Jan still had a good body. I told him she had for me, didn't know what she looked like back then, actually she had put a few pounds on and her titties were not as firm but good for a forty five year old who had given birth to two children. Dick then asked if I'd a picture of her with me to which I told him no, not on me.

I was then treated to another episode my wife's cheating.

Dick started by telling me he really wanted to fuck her, I thought so did I but I wasn't. I was to busy working keeping a roof over our heads, I know it must have been hard for her too, working and keeping the house going while I wasn't there.

Then Dick told me he went into her office with a coffee for her, that he was soon snogging her, feeling her titties making her nipples erect. Then he told me she took a step back from him lifted her skirt up round her waist to show off her new lace panties, he told me he could see her light brown bush through the lace, Jan did a twirl showing off her pantie covered ass. Dick told me how he grabbed hold of her sat her on the desk pushed her back opening her legs pushing her panties to one side he put his head between her legs and licked and sucked her clit. He told me how she juiced up on his face getting her pussy wet he slipped two fingers up her and frigged her till she almost came then standing he slipped his cock out to fuck her but she stopped him telling him he couldn't fuck her in the office just frig it. Dick stopped, put his cock away and walked out of the office he told me. I think he stormed out rather than walked to be honest.

"Fucking cock teaser," he said.

I was more than a little uneasy on the amount of detail Dick was telling me, but it made me grin when he didn't get a fuck. I could tell by the way Dick was stood and the look on his face, Dick didn't like being told no. I asked what he did with his hard on. Dick told me had to fucked off to the bathroom and had a wank before going in his office. My Cock was semi hard on listening to it all, even if I was thinking why did Jan pick someone like Dick to fuck her.

We had another couple of beers, I tried to change the subject twice but after a few minutes he got the subject back to topic Jan and the more he drank the more he wanted to tell me.

Told me how when he went back to her office late afternoon she nearly jumped on him kissing him all over, sitting Jan on the desk pushing up her skirt to find she had no panties on, she told him she had to take them off because they were wet through. Dick told me how he rubbed her wet pussy and clit, sliding two fingers up her pussy getting them wet, then moving a hand round to her ass and when he got her ass wet he slid one right up her ass while sliding another up her pussy and frigged her ass and pussy while rubbing her clit with the other hand till she came and as he was using both hands he couldn't stop her shouting out. This caused Ian in the next office to come round to see what was going on but Jan had got herself straight by the time he'd come in. We just said we were laughing, he looked at us both as if to say why the fuck have I got up, I thought someone was being murdered.

When Ian had gone, Dick told me how Jan got him to stand while she sat down, got his cock out and licked and sucked him off spitting his load into the bin.

He told Jan he wanted to fuck her, she told him get a room. Dick told me he agreed as long as she shaved her pussy and wore stockings without panties for him all night including dinner and Jan agreed.

Two days later he told me how he booked a room at a motel, this made Jan very pleased and told him come back at lunch.

When Dick went back at lunch all the offices were empty, everyone in the offices had gone out for lunch as they did every Friday. They snogged each others face off he told me then Jan told him to stand back, she slipped her dress down showing her naked body to him. Dick walked over snogged her tried to feel her titties and pussy but after a minute Jan stopped him, telling him that he would have to wait until next Wednesday night. She told him not to come to the office again.

At this point I thought I knew when and where she got fucked.

Dick then told me that he went to the room he'd booked earlier put wine and glasses in the room, sprinkled rose petals on the bed and booked a table at the Italian near by. Dick then told me she never turned up he called, text and Emailed her. He told me she just wouldn't pick up and when he saw her the next day she was cold to him telling him she couldn't do it any more and not to come to the office again. This put a big smile on my face, I nearly started laughing.

On hearing this I made my excuses and left, I know she'd played around with him but he hadn't fucked her and it must of cost him for the room.

Walking home I was really happy that she hadn't fucked him. Then I started to think why didn't she fuck him, they had nearly fucked in the office and according to Dick Jan was exited at the thought of being fucked by him. Jan had even stood naked in her office for him. The more I thought of the situation the more something didn't ring true.

When I got home I felt fully informed and Jan didn't know. I know they had played around but Dick hadn't put his Dick in her.

Jan was wearing a dressing gown when I arrived home. I bent over kissed her then told her that I was going to make a coffee and did she want one to which she replied oh yes please better make yours strong.

When I went into the lounge with the coffees Jan stood up turning to face me she dropped the gown to show me she her nakedness. I walked straight over trying to play it cool put the coffees down put my arms round her my lips found hers and we snogged for ages while exploring each others bodies then getting her to kneel on the coffee table I knelt behind her and began licking her pussy and ass. Jan 's clit was hard, her lips were full , wet and open. Jan started to moan as I slipped a finger up her pussy and found her spot, then in a medley of oh fuck, your going to make me cum, harder, more, Jan begged me to fuck her but it was too late she came her juices didn't squirt just ran down her legs and on my face. Still Jan begged to be fucked, so dropping my trousers I slid my hard cock up her getting straight into a steady hard rhythm which Jan enjoyed but even after a couple of beers I couldn't hold off any longer and shot my load deep in her. When I pulled out Jan turn round grabbed my cock and sucked it to keep it hard which with her cock sucking skills she did. Then she told me to do her. I slipped it in again from behind her and this time fucked her sliding a finger up her ass which seemed a little uncomfortable for her to start with but it didn't take long for Jan to get used to it and cum wetting my balls and legs. Jan then moved off the coffee table got me to sit while Jan sucked me off swallowing my not so heavy load.

We didn't get the coffee as it was cold by the time we had finished our hot sex session, it was off to bed.

I laid there thinking how our sex life had gone up five notches after frigging Jan off the way Dick had. Jan wouldn't have sucked my cock after it had been up her, until tonight. It still puzzled me why Jan didn't go to meet Dick, she seemed right into him. Was it all a fantasy of Dicks and why did Jan leave that company. One thing that pissed me off was if her affair with Dick was true and I'd turned down three offers on my travels by three lovely ladies, I started to think why did I.

The next day I looked at the date the E mail had been sent and the date Jan left the company. I found out it was two months give or take a day. Why did she leave other than for the reason Jan had told me, because she was going no where there, well other than over her desk.

If it was true I wanted Jan to tell me everything, in the same detail Dick had. But how was I going to get her to tell all, Jan was certainly not going to volunteer the information. Jan would have thought I'd never get to know what she'd been up to. So I needed to make plans.