My Wife's Tale Ch. 03

Story Info
After my wife's affair, how I found out everything from her.
4.8k words
3.79
38.1k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Fridays had passed since I'd last been to the bar. Jan had been very receptive to my advances and would often walk around the house without any panties on. We had fucked in every room and even in the garden shed.

Fucking in the garden shed was memorable, I'd built the shed from plans I found on the internet. It is three by four metres with a stable door. It could of been used as a stable and I think it was originally designed for that purpose. While we were in there potting plants on, the bottom half of the door blew shut Just as Sally the lady from next door saw Jan in the shed and shouted over to her.

Jan stood at the half open door, having what seemed to me, a pointless conversation about the lady who lived next door but one.

After a few minutes I crawled across to Jan, kneeling behind her I started to gently slide my hands up and down her legs. Jan tried to push me away until Sally asked if everything was alright. Standing back to the door, Jan told her she fine it was a fly annoying her. I carried on sliding my hands up her skirt to find it was one of those days, Jan had left her panties off. Putting one hand round on her clit I slowly massaged her pussy while looking up at her, watching her eyes start to widen, when she told Sally she would have to get on and help me, but as usual Sally took no notice and just carried on talking away as I carried on playing with sally's moist pussy. Sally legs slowly parted as her pussy lips started to open, her clit hardened and stuck out like a little cock, no wonder, with all the attention I was giving her. Then I laid on my back, slid between her gaping legs, lifted myself up and started licking Jan 's pussy while propped up with one hand and the other I slid the other round to massage her tight little ass. While Jan did her best to keep a straight face, I licked her pussy, looking up at her, I slid my thumb up that tight little ass of hers and began to slowly thumb fuck her ass. Jan grabbed and held onto the top of the door doing her level best to keep the conversation going with Sally while her ass was being fingered and her pussy licked. Jan's pussy was open and wet ready to be fucked. It was a good job Sally left when she did, as I don't think Jan could have held it together much longer.

Jan spun round knelt in the sixty nine position got out my hard cock licked it for only a few seconds then she jumped straight on my cock fucking me she came squirting all over my balls and trousers. She then rolled off me, then I got her to stand at the door while I slipped my cock up her wet pussy from behind.

She moaned," we'll get caught, you fucking twat"

The thought of getting caught didn't stop her fucking there and then and I think it actually excited Jan.

Jan pushed back and sliding a finger up her ass just before she came and I couldn't hold on any longer either and shot my load up her. When I pulled out it was great to see my spunk run from her pussy down her slender legs.

I must have thought of every plan to get Jan to open up and tell me her side of the affair, but I'd found fault with every one. The one I finally decided on was to simply get her drunk and then to slowly move the conversation round to passed relationships to see if Jan would own up to the affair. So to put my plan into action I booked a table at our local Chinese restaurant for Saturday night.

Saturday arrived and I was still thinking of ways to approach the subject and I was in deep thought when Jan came in wearing nothing but a little white lace thong, which lifted me out of my deep thought to admire her.

Jan as long light brown hair, she is 5 foot 4 inches tall, quite slim with a firm ass, her titties are a B cup with large nipples which used to be very firm in her younger days, before the children. From where I was sat, it looked like she had shaven her pussy smooth, as I couldn't see any hair through the thong.

While Jan was dressing I made us both a drink, a vodka and coke for Jan and a coke for me, as the night went on I needed to be sober to make sure I could direct the conversation toward passed relationships without being to pushy. When I entered the bedroom Jan was fully dressed, making a few final adjustments to her hair. Jan accepted the drink said cheers and drank it all down handing the glass back smiling and nodding. I knew what that signalled, get me another one, which I did, thinking my plans going to work without trying. After another couple of drinks the taxi arrived, Jan lent against me while she put her coat on and slowly walked to the taxi while I locked up.

We arrived at the restaurant which was a ten minute drive from our house.

As we entered the restaurant we were greeted by a young lady dressed in a Chinese costume who led us both through to the bar area, telling us our table would be ready in five minutes while taking our drinks order. Our table was ready quicker than we expected. We were taken to the table by a young waiter who pulled out the chair for Jan to sit on. The table was half way along a wall making it quite intimate. We decided on a set sharing meal for two and a bottle of house wine. We chatted about where we going on holiday, and the wine was going down very well. So well the bottle was soon empty and I ordered another.

Halfway through the meal I told Jan to take off her panties.

It was something Dick had wanted Jan to do if they'd gone out and I thought it was sexy too.

Smiling, Jan asked me how I knew she had panties on, I held my hand out as if to receive them. Jan started to get up when I told her to take them off at the table, Jan looked at me shocked but sitting back down she looked around and in one swift movement slipped her hand up the lovely blue dress she was wearing, slid a finger in her lace panties she pulled them down sliding them off her feet to put them in my hand, which made me smile. I then told her to open her legs wide as she could to let air to her pussy, really I wanted to take a photo. I took the phone out of my pocket set it to camera and took several pictures. picking the best one to show Jan as the waiter came over, Jan looked at me in shock while going red and when the waiter left our table.

Jan said," fuck, do you think he saw it?"

I replied," your pussy, maybe he did, maybe he didn't, did you want him to have seen your shaven haven?"

"No," she said, "i hope he didn't."

I looked at the pictures commenting on how sculptured and open her lips were, while Jan sat there blushing. I leant forward over the table to ask Jan if her pussy was wet, which made her look round to see if anyone had over herd our conversation. Jan told me that I would find out later if I was good.

We had been in the restaurant for around forty five minutes when I looked up and about two metres from me on a level higher than ours I could see under a table straight up the ladies dress that was sat there. Her legs was slightly parted, I could see her lace stocking tops, her bare legs above and her lace panties. The thought of seeing something I shouldn't have gave me a hard on and I kept glancing over for a peek for the rest of the night. At one point she had parted her legs another few centimetres and her flimsy panties had gone between her pussy lips giving me a clear view of her shaven lips.

We discussed where we were going to go on holiday next month, what colour the lounge was going to be and how Jan and three other ladies had been given the task of organising the companies first Christmas party. That Jan, was going to have a meeting at our house in two weeks time and as Jan put it I was to make myself invisible but no talk of her affair.

After the meal and the bill was paid, I had one last look up the ladies dress, got up adjusting my cock so it didn't stick out of my trousers like a tent pole, while Jan was putting her coat on. Jan was little unsteady on her feet and I had to help her out to the taxi. When we set off Jan rested her head on my shoulder for the short journey home I thought she was going to fall asleep but the music kept her awake. While we travelled home, Jan's dress seemed to travel up showing off her legs.

When the taxi left I kissed Jan in the doorway sliding my hands all over her body while Jan rubbed my hard cock. For a short while I think Jan had forgot where we were, as she let me slid my hand up her dress pushing it up to her waist, then letting slide my hand between her legs onto her hard clit and give it a rub. I slid my hand along her wet slit to her hole, moaning Jan parted her legs giving me the access required to slide two fingers in her pussy. Jan at the same time took my cock out and was wanking it slowly. Then Jan leaned back against the door, to keep her balance as I found her spot and frigged her off with two fingers until she came gushing over my hand. When Jan had come down from her peak, realisation of where we were hit her and she couldn't get inside quick enough.

Once inside, Jan sat on the stairs pulled me to her and sucked me, trying to take as much of my six and half inches as she could until I came shooting on her dress and neck.

While I was making coffee Jan, in a drunken voice, commented on how good her cum's had been lately. I asked if they had been that good anytime in the past, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears and when I took the coffee in Jan was sound asleep with my cum still running down her neck.

Sunday morning Jan was hung over, while I was pissed off with my plan failing and my pocket a lot lighter. All morning I was thinking of another plan, a plan that would work. I had several in my head but none were certain to succeed.

Before lunch Jan had sat watching TV, nursing her hangover while I mowed the lawns and cleaned the patio down trying to formulate a plan that will succeed in my head.

As lunchtime arrived I decided on a liquid one, so off to the bar I went. When I got there, Dick had just got his beer and after I got mine beer he came over to me. Greeting me with a smile which made me think here we go another episode of my wife fucking But no we spoke for a good half hour before he mentioned Jan and then it was only to ask how she was.

Jez and another guy came in who was introduced to me as Ian, Ian who used to work in the next office to Jan I found out as the conversation went on. I spoke with Ian for over a hour about all sorts including Jan once he found out I was going out with her, but nothing untoward was said, no story of my wife's sexual escapades.

The following Saturday we had gone shopping and called into a bar for lunch when Ian appeared. He came over and sat with us, this made Jan go quite and the colour drain out of her face. I asked if she was feeling alright? she told me that everything was fine and for me not to worry.

Ian stayed for lunch with us and Jan seemed on edge the whole time. After lunch, when I came back from the toilet Ian had gone, I asked if everything was alright. Jan told me Ian had to go to the dentist and he was going to be late.

Jan then got up and made her way to the toilet before we set off but on returning to the table she looked flustered and her hair was not in place. I asked her again if she was alright and again she assured me she was.

Later I asked Jan if she got on with Ian when she worked there. Jan told me he was a knob.

Jan had me get six bottles of wine for her Christmas party meeting and on the way back from the shop I started to think that after they had drunk a bottle or two then they may talk freely and Jan might let something slip.

I put the wine in the fridge and I got their nibbles ready while Jan got herself ready. Why Jan had to get ready as if she was going out I don't know but when the other ladies arrived I could see why as they all looked like they were off out for the night.

I was introduced to them before I made my way out, there was Ruth, she looked in her late forties, tall slim with brown hair, quite good looking, well she was to me. Then there was Kate, a lady with jet black hair in her late thirties, short with a large ass and hips but small titties and last but not least there was April, a very good looking lady in her fifties, average height with greying long hair. While they got their drinks I put my laptop at the back of the room and set the voice recorder to catch their conversation. Naughty of me I know but I just needed to know about the affair.

I went to the bar for a couple of hours while the ladies made their plans.

On returning three and a half hours later Jan's guests had gone, Jan was laying on the sofa drunk. I kissed her while feeling her titties and although her nipples became hard she stopped me saying she was to tired. It had been nearly two weeks since we had got it together which was unlike Jan, she'd really been enjoying sex lately.

I left her alone to watch TV while I took the laptop into the bedroom to listen to my recording.

Mainly skipping the first hour, only playing some of it at ten minute intervals, most of the conversation was boring but after two hours the conversation got around to sex, here we go or so I thought. Ruth told everyone that her husband Steve didn't fancy her anymore and it was months since he shagged her. Kate said her sex life was a pretty good four times a week, but wanted more, I thought greedy bitch . April told everyone she'd love to have sex but Ian wasn't interested anymore. Jan told everyone she was enjoying sex and I was very good at it. This put a smile on my face from ear to ear and actually uplifted my spirits, although I can't see that it would of uplifted Jan 's guests spirits to here that Jan was married to a stud, well we can all dream. I listened to the rest of the recording but found nothing of any importance on it. I didn't delete it though, just filed it, you never know.

Saturday morning Jan shouted to me while I was in the shower, asking if I was doing anything in the afternoon because April had phoned, her tap had a bad leak and Jan told me that she had mentioned that I was a plummer at their get together last week.

Oh fuck why did Jan have to say anything, I'll get loads of jobs now and fuck all for them, well maybe a pack of beer if I'm lucky.

I told Jan, no I'm not doing anything, I'll go round at three if that's ok.

I was knocking on the door at three o clock with my tool bag in hand and not a happy face until April answered the door dressed in a thin summer dress which, with the light behind her became see through. April's hair was done in a way to show off her natural good looks.

April asked me in and showed me to the bathroom and her leaking tap, which I must say was bad. I set to work on changing the tap washer while April sat on the toilet, lid down of course watching me perform like an animal at a circus. When I looked over to her to answer one of her many questions about me, I noticed that her dress had ridden up half way between her knee and thigh. I couldn't help but notice that for a woman in her fifties her legs were very shapely and tanned.

After the tap was no longer leaking, April made me a coffee and standing at the open back door her dress became transparent, I could see the lace of her white panties and bra. I sat drinking my coffee with a semi on when April asked me what she owed me. I told her nothing it was a pleasure, while thinking how about a good fuck.

After I'd drank my coffee and was leaving April came to close and all be it for a second or two she rubbed her body against mine while telling me she would get me something.

When I arrived home all I wanted to do was fuck Jan hard but she wasn't in and there wasn't a note or a text where she had gone. This was very unusual, Jan had always left a note or text me where she was going.

Three hours later Jan came home, she was very quiet and when I asked her where she had been she told me in a quietly spoken voice, shopping I've got us steak for tea.

I made coffee for the both of us which we had out on the patio, the strange thing was Jan stood and drank hers, while I was seated. I was looking at Jan thinking why don't you sit down your legs must need a rest from all that shopping, when she made her excuses back inside.

throughout the evening I tried to get close to Jan she pulled away and could hardly give me a kiss never mind a snog or the fuck I wanted, no needed.

At dinner Jan sat awkwardly moving around on her chair, I did ask if she was ok and replying in a quietly spoken voice she told me everything was fine. Very little else was said to each other over dinner. As soon as Jan had washed up she declared she was tired after all that shopping and was going to have an early night, leaving me to watch the TV.

Sunday morning, Jan went round to her mums to spend the morning and have lunch with her, while I cleaned my car inside and out.

I'd just finished at around ten thirty and while I was washing my hands the doorbell rang. When I answered the door April was stood there dressed in a buttoned down the front dress, high heels and a smile. April told me she had come to give me a little gift for mending her tap, so I invited her in.

April walked into the kitchen while I stood behind trying to see if this dress went transparent when light shone through it but. I couldn't see her slim figure through the dress but when she turned to face me I noticed the top and bottom buttons on her dress were undone, which nearly undid me. I know April is six or seven years older than me but she did look sexy and given the chance I would sample her delights.

I ask April if she would like a coffee or something stronger, smiling back at me she told me wine would be fine. I poured her a large glass of white wine and myself a small glass of red wine. As I gave April her drink I noticed that the bottom two buttons on her dress were now undone and as she sat down the dress parted to show off those shapely legs. Although I couldn't see right up April's dress it didn't stop me trying to see her panties. April saw this and asked if I liked her legs, I told her that the amount I could see looked good and she should show them off.

April stood up telling me her hubby never tells her legs are good. Then April undid another button revealing her legs and plain pink panties. April asked me if I liked them and pulled her dress further open to show off her lower half. I had a good look at her from my vantage point before closing in on her and planting a kiss on her lips. April responded, our lips and tongues entwining while I undid the remaining three buttons on her dress and sliding it off her shoulders. April was stood there in bra and panties while my hands roamed over her body and April undid my shirt letting her hands roam over my torso. I removed her bra and massaged her titties, then kissing my way down to suck on her erect nipples which made April moan. April rubbed my jean covered cock making it hard before releasing it and massaging the head while telling me to fill her. I pulled her panties down, sliding my hand along her smooth slit while sucking on her hard ripe nipples. April moaned loudly as my fingers strummed her hard clit and I slipped a finger into her wet pussy.

Then I led her into her lounge, laid her on the sofa pushed her legs apart and delved in to taste her pussy, licking her clit while I frigged her with two fingers, finding her little spot.

April Moaned out," fuck me, fuck me now, please, I want your cock."

I kept frigging and licking April until she came, her whole body shuck, her pussy gushed over my face and the sofa. I kept fingering April's pussy and rubbing her clit until she came again, squirting in the air and landing on my shirt.

After April had calmed down she got me to stand while she sat on the sofa and sucked my cock and licked along its length until I shot my load over her mouth and neck. April carried on licking me keeping me hard, then, bending April over I slipped my cock in from behind, grabbed hold of her hips and fucked her hard. At one point April asked me not to be hard on her. Then after a few minutes of fucking, April came wetting my balls and legs through. This made me cum deep inside her wet pussy.

12