My Wife's Very Special Holiday Ch. 04

Story Info
Wheels within wheels, and the fifth wheel leaves.
3.5k words
4.4
29.9k
31
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
686 Followers

The Limo driver opened the back door for Kathy and she sat in the middle of the back seat. It was very tight for three people as she told Dom not to use the jump seat her husband had used on the way to the club. Both Dom and Marcus kissed her, and she opened her legs as their hands started to explore under the very revealing white dress. She hoped her husband would be fine, and then thought if he was with Christi and the others, they all certainly knew the way back to the resort.

She was loving being the center of attention, but the club had made her uncomfortable. Once, when she went to the bathroom, she was fondled by three or four different young men, all black guys looking for white women. Kathy was 41 and looks ten years younger with ample full firm breasts that were barely covered in her new white dress. Her husband watched as one young man kissed her and tried to get her to feel his cock.

It hadn't been that way with Dom and Marcus. They had made friends over many hours and in Dom's case over two days before mutual flirting led to kissing, touching and eventually making love, some of which was watched over intently by her husband. She had never had a threesome before and it was wildly exciting to do it in front of her loving Tom. That was far more important to her than being groped in a club. She briefly thought about Tom and what a giving person, and how sweet he was to let her make such wonderful new friends.

On the way back Dom told her he was going to go back to college in two days, and Kathy realized that because they were going the the businessman's party the next night, and with his work schedule, she would not see him alone again. She became very upset. but Dom reassured her that they would certainly see each other, as when she was home in Chicago, he would be in college less than two hours drive from her home.

Her concern lead to euphoria, and great excitement as she realized that there would be ample opportunities for them to visit each other over in the coming months. Marcus smiled to himself, and said nothing, as he was also planning business trips to Chicago in the near future. When they pulled into the resort, Marcus went in to arrange a table in the crowded bar, as the music had started and it was far too early to call it a night.

They had no way of knowing, but seated at the bar, just twenty feet away from them, was a man known to everyone locally as "Dr. Smith" . Chris had never attended college let alone medical school, but was known as 'The Dr.' because he was a facilitator or fixer extraordinaire. His clientele were the very rich, who wanted things, or people, or things done, totally anonymously. Increasingly, it was difficult for a the rich and famous to call an escort service, or obtain an outstanding woman, without facing a barrage of social media insults and unwanted publicity. The Dr., had, over the years, solicited and trained many young women to enjoy a life of extraordinary sexual adventures while making them very good money. Naturally he would take his usual 20% cut. He abhorred the term pimp, as he was so much better than those people. He prided himself on providing opportunities for women to make a lot of money, to travel to far off lands, meet exciting powerful men, and most, if not all of them, had thanked him for opening doors for them.

He had noticed, however, that recently many of his clients now preferred older women whom they could converse with, and treat with respect, rather than 18 year old girls, who may have wonderful bodies but who had no worldly experience. He did provide, however, some of the best looking high school graduates to the porn industry in LA. If they were barely eighteen, but looked fifteen, they were in high demand.

The Dr. had a network of observant people in the hotels and resorts in Jamaica, who would, for a fee, inform him of people of interest. Thus that afternoon he had received a text from the assistant manager of the resort where Kathy and Tom were registered. And then, having arrived after dinner, he was briefed by his contact about the white couple, their two black male friends, and particularly about their habit of going to their apartment, all four of them, after dancing. The assistant manager had made the observation that unlike other single women trolling for black partners, this couple was married and the husband seemed to revel in the attention his wife was getting. He knew they were out for dinner but felt sure they would return to the bar for dancing. The Dr. handed over two hundred U.S. dollars to his contact, received their apartment number, and went to the bar where he nursed a beer.

Soon three of them arrived, and The Dr., assumed that the husband would be along at some point. He was astonished by the woman. Kathy was stunning. A murmur went through the crowd as she arrived. In a bar full of beautiful people, she stood out. Tall, gorgeous in every way, he joined the rest in staring at her large breasts, her long perfect hair and her long legs flashing through the high slit in her white dress. Her face looked flushed as if she just had sex, and both her good looking black male friends catered to her every whim.

********

I knew Kathy would be fine without me for a while, so when Christi ordered the cab to drive to Dom's father's house where Russell and the two other college students were staying, I hoped that would give me an opening to bed the gorgeous bartender. We got there in no time and the three boys vanished, they had barely said a word all night. Christi said it was obvious that Mr. George was away, as the house was a mess with four College boys living in it.

She asked me if I'd like a tour of the place and I asked her how come she knew the house so well. She replied that Mr. George sometimes had special parties for his friends or businessmen who were visiting. He would arrange for some of the young female servers and bartenders from the resort to attend. It was easy money and often she would receive generous tips and gifts if she was 'friendly' with the visitors.

She said that Mr. George always gave the girls extra money to buy and wear very sexy outfits to the parties. Christi was proud that she was always included with the group, and had often stayed overnight with Mr. George after all the guests and staff had left and the house was empty.

We got upstairs and found a bedroom that was clean and undisturbed. Christi grabbed me and we kissed and I felt her big breasts straining in her bra. I lifted her onto the bed and pulled down her shorts, with her panties to expose her beautiful young pussy. Sitting her on the edge of the bed I wrapped her legs around my shoulders, sucking and licking her clit as she moaned louder and louder. I lifted her up so that her hips were right off the bed and my hands could reach her breasts, squeezing and kneading them. She cried out and had a huge orgasm in my face, and squirted in my mouth, I held her like that for a few minutes kissing her pussy lightly as she was now quite sensitive. Finally I lowered her back down to the bed, and stood pulling down my pants and kicking them to one side. She sat up and engulfed my cock in her mouth, spitting on it and licking the cock head, licking all down the sides, until she slipped down onto the carpet and took my balls into her mouth. This was not her first time. She absolutely loved giving me head, and she was a real pro. I reached behind her to unsnap her bra and she quickly pulled it and her crop top over her head. She captured my cock between her wonderful tits, and as the head would emerge from her huge breasts she would slip my cock in and out of her mouth. Soon enough she lay back, brought her legs up and invited me to fuck her.

I love the missionary position because deep french kissing always makes me hard, and thinking of Kathy in her threesome kissing both men with total abandon made me pound my cock into Christi's willing pussy as hard as I could. After fifteen minutes of increasing intensity and various positions Christi screamed for me to cum and we had a mutual crashing orgasm. After a long time hugging and catching our breath, Christi suggested we go back to the resort, as she had to work the bar on the late shift, when the place got insanely busy. She said it would be fun looking out at me joining my wife and knowing that I had just fucked her like crazy for the last hour.

We held hands, and she led the way out a different door to the beach, and the easy walk down to the resort. She led me right to Kathy's table, paused and turned and kissed me deeply, smiled at the others, and made her way to the staff room.

Marcus, Kathy and I had not been together for a chat all day, and she was curious about the next night's dinner party at Charles' place, the importer/exporter who was about to become her husband's biggest client. Marcus reported that he had found out that this party was an annual recognition for the senior executives in Charles' company plus a number of prominent citizens, and friends of Charles and Marla, his wife. Kathy inquired if she should wear her new red dress, but Marcus advised it may be too revealing, as this was likely to be a more sedate group than the one at the resort. He advised that it would be best for all of them to be well dressed but also be aware of how important it was for the business deal, that they appear 'classy' . She remembered the new yellow dress that would be delivered the next morning, and felt it would be ideal.

Marcus also said that he needed time to review all of the paperwork that was prepared by Tom's firm, just so that he could make sure there were no obstacles to making the deal a reality. Tom thought to himself that he was so fortunate to have Marcus to rely on, and as he had also received the paperwork from Charles' company, he felt that since it all would carry his signature, he had better review the documents in detail as well. They had a conference call planned at noon the next day from the Board room of the resort, with Tom's firm's CEO, so he wanted everything perfect.

Both men stood and said their good nights, leaving Kathy with Dom to enjoy the soft, romantic night, and they went to their respective apartments. Kathy was disappointed to not have Marcus sleeping with her, but understood completely the enormity of the conference call. The future was dependent on everything working out the next day and her husband and her black lover were right to make that a priority. She turned to Dom and smiled as she put her hand on his leg. Tonight would be for him alone. She would not see him again for weeks if not months, so tonight she would give him the fucking of his short life.

*********

The Dr. watched all of this unfolding. It was clear to him that the older black man and the white wife were very attracted to each other, infatuated in fact, and he wondered about the role of the college kid. He decided that the kid was a fifth wheel. The husband didn't matter, it was a bonus that he liked to watch his wife and her lover, so he would not get in the way.

Just then his phone buzzed again in his pocket. It was the assistant manager again. He texted that the limo driver had returned to the resort with other guests and the manager took the opportunity of asking him whether he knew what Kathy, her husband and the visitor had discussed in the back of his limo. He had learned that the three of them were going to Charles's for dinner the next night, that the college kid was headed back to school the next day, and that there was a big business deal on the go.

The Dr. nearly laughed out loud. He sent the manager a note to 'keep up the good work'

and he reflected on his excellent luck. If he had come to check out the woman at any other time, without proper information, his plan, such as it was, would not have worked.

Now he had an opportunity presented on a silver plate.

The Dr. had done anonymous work for Charles in past years, and was always invited to the dinner party too. Thus he could watch Kathy and determine if she could handle a very different social scene. If she was just a bored wife looking for thrilling black cock in his country, like thousands of other visitors each year, he could care less about her. But if she was at ease with senior, very wealthy men, and could hold her own in conversation and be personable and friendly all at the same time, well, that was very different. He had no doubt at all that she was a dynamo in bed, and that her body was one of the best he had ever seen. So she already had two out of three of the main attributes. If she passed the third, she could possibly qualify for the Dr. to train her in the ways of the Middle East and the Arab Sheikdom.

This woman could make him a fortune.

He slipped out of the bar unseen, before Christi started her shift.

*********

Kathy and Dom were having a great time, dancing, flirting and kissing. She tried to dampen down his youthful enthusiasm as she felt his hardness and knew he would probably have fucked her right on the dance floor if she let him. But this was not a sex club, it was a classy resort so she felt it important to keep him under control. As it was, she could feel many of the men, and perhaps some of the women visually undressing her. The white dress had done its job. She looked spectacular and continued to dance to the upbeat numbers flicking her dress so that on occasion her lovely ass peeked into view.

The musicians slowed down the tempo and they returned to their table as Dom needed to visit the men's room. Kathy sat quietly, enjoying the ambiance of the lovely evening. She missed Marcus and his larger than life persona, and thought of him often. Just then an older man approached her and asked her to dance. He was quite attractive, and Kathy did not want to appear rude, or arrogant, so she stood to take his hand. He moved her around the floor quite expertly. He commented on how wonderful she looked as he held her bare back. She was amused to think that he was the first white man to dance with her all week. As he held he close she could feel his erection rubbing against her, and she didn't discourage him. She thought to herself that she should not do this, so she looked up and kissed him, and said thank you for the lovely dance. Dom was back, and as the man delivered her to her seatmate he was obviously disappointed, but understood, and quietly left. She never saw him again.

The man slipped through the crowd, and when he got back to his car he filed a brief report by text to The Dr. He reported that she was a lovely person, chatted easily, might have gone further if young guy wasn't there, and he used the word 'classy' The Dr. was pleased.

Dom was anxious to get up to the apartment. He saw that Kathy got distracted by the older white man, and felt somewhat self conscious being with the older woman, which he did not feel when Marcus was there. He also had to work in the morning, and would rather be in her apartment than on the dance floor. They held hands as they left. Walking up the narrow stone stairs to the second floor, with Dom following her, she turned around so that he was on the step below, she was ready. She leaned down and kissed him, a long passionate deep french kiss. She whispered in his ear, that if her husband was still up working on his paperwork, she might have to bid him goodnight at the door. Dom, who sported an outrageous hard on, kissed her again and ran his hands up under her dress to her soaked panties. He wasn't about to take no for an answer. He would take her to the beach if he had to, or back to his father's house.

They entered the apartment as quietly as possible, and Kathy saw a note on the table, and saw that the guest room door was shut. She could not see a light under the door.

The balcony doors were pulled over and locked. She took off her high heels so as to not make a sound, and told Dom to take his shoes off. She padded over to pick up the note from her loving husband and read it. It was a reminder that the front desk had called regarding a delivery from the dress shop scheduled for eleven the next morning, that he and Marcus would be in meetings before they took the conference call at noon, and would she meet them for a late lunch at 1:30? If he heard nothing he would assume they would meet then. She smiled at the consideration Tom showed to look after her. He really was a wonderful husband. She turned and pulled Dom to her for another kiss, she reached down for his glorious young black cock, and she pushed him into the bedroom.

Kathy had only been alone with Dom once, the brief encounter on the yacht when she couldn't shake the feeling they were being watched. For some reason, she faked an orgasm which fooled Dom. She was used to that from the days when Tom did his best but not enough. So now she was turned on, and she wanted to take control. She closed and locked the master bedroom door.

She told Dom to kneel beside the bed and she stood over him. She had put on her high heels again. On the carpeted bedroom floor they made no noise to wake her husband. She towered over her young black lover, and she ordered him to put his head up her skirt and lick her pussy. She used every dirty word in the book, she wanted him outrageously turned on so he would fuck her as hard as she had ever been fucked. She pulled his hair and pushed her cunt into his face as hard as she dared. She told him to stand, get his clothes off and to bend over. He was mesmerized with lust. What had happened to the shy woman he had met at the pool when she blushed looking at his cock for the first time? From behind him she tickled his balls, so lightly at first he hardly felt it. Then he felt a light tickle on his asshole. She had never done this before, but a girlfriend in Chicago explained it, and she wanted to try it. She slowly inserted her finger in his ass while she used her other hand to tickle his balls, harder now. His cock was fully engorged, sticking up toward the ceiling. He started to tremble as she went deeper and deeper. She did not touch his cock. She was in total control. Finally she pushed her finger against his prostate and his cock exploded with cum all over the bedspread.

Dom was shaking, he didn't know what to say or what to do. She ordered him back onto his knees to eat her pussy again until she told him to stop. When he was hard again, she ordered him to fuck her in every position known to mankind. He brought her to a crushing orgasm, and what did she think of at the pinnacle of her pleasure?

Marcus

wunderboi
wunderboi
686 Followers