My Wife's Very Special Holiday Ch. 05

Story Info
Mr. Charles and The Dr. take an interest in Kathy.
6k words
4.51
33.4k
31
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

Kathy woke up feeling a certain trepidation and at the same time, excitement, at the prospect of tonight's party at Charles' mansion. She hurriedly showered and put on shorts and a crop top, as she had some errands to do after breakfast, and she needed to be back to accept the delivery of the yellow dress at 11 am.

She enjoyed breakfast and then proceeded to the spa, where she booked an afternoon appointment. Kathy arrived back at the apartment and was pleased to see that it had been cleaned. She made a mental note to give the maid a big tip at the end of their stay.

She sat out on the balcony and enjoyed the sunshine. It had been quite a week, and she could not wait to enjoy the coming evening. The front desk called and sent the delivery up to the apartment. She opened the door expecting a delivery man and there stood Julie, the pretty black salesgirl whom she met when she bought her dresses. Julie smiled and said she had taken her lunch break early so she could make the delivery herself. Kathy was pleased to see her again and took her out on the balcony to look at the wonderful view.

Below them on the beach, the young photographer showed immediate interest. He had been in the business long enough to remember very long lenses required to zoom in on his targets, and happily, with digital his camera was much smaller, and would not attract attention. He watched in awe as the young black girl reached up and pulled the older white woman to her in a long kiss and tight embrace. His camera made a soft whirring noise as he captured images of their lust. The Dr. would be pleased with his freelance work and would reward him. There was no need to take chances on trying to get further pictures, so he melted into the trees surrounding the building, and disappeared.

Julie suggested Kathy try the new dress on and put her hands under Kathy's crop top, and pulled it over her head. They adjourned to the bedroom, and Julie reached behind Kathy and unsnapped her bra. She stood behind the older woman and in front of the full length mirror and lifted and caressed Kathy's breasts. Kathy's nipples hardened, she tried to concentrate on getting the new dress on. She looked at herself in the mirror, with the girl's black hands cupping her breasts and squeezing, she felt herself getting aroused. Julie had brought another new bra for her to try on. It gave her lots of support but also showed wonderful cleavage. It was white lace.

She took off her shorts and Julie admired the wetness in her panties. The yellow dress was pulled up, and it fit like a second skin. The girl smoothed out the top and admired how it made Kathy look even bustier than normal. The new bra was uplifting and Julie said she looked even bigger than her official Double D sizing. The dress came to her mid thigh, and would show lots of leg. Julie asked Kathy to sit so that she could try on sexy stockings. The young girl ran her hands up Kathy's legs and one leg at a time, and lovingly reached between her legs to touch and fondle her pussy. She suggested to Kathy that she might like to wear stockings as that would be a little more formal than bare legs. Julie again kissed Kathy and murmured that she had to go back to work, and they reluctantly parted.

****************************************************

The conference call was winding down after an exchange of emails which seemed to satisfy The CEO, Mr. Adams. Unfortunately Mr. Adams was insisting that an officer of the Company had to sign the agreements, and he asked Tom to fly back to Chicago so that the originals could be executed. Tom was looking forlorn, as this would cost him at least three days of his vacation. Marcus asked if he could offer an opinion, and the CEO agreed. Marcus said that the Miami airport had a great hotel where Tom and Mr. Adams could meet, that flights were packed in and out of Jamaica, and Tom would have a much easier time using Miami. Mr. Adams agreed to meet Tom in Miami, so that both men would have to travel that night. Tom thanked Marcus for coming up with a solution, and Mr. Adams said he had a condo in Miami so he could take the weekend off. Tom hoped that Kathy would not be too disappointed that he had to miss the party at Charles's house, and he felt sure Charles would understand. Both men left together to join Kathy for lunch as planned.

***************************************

Kathy arrived at the spa for her afternoon appointment. She was looking forward to a few hours alone with the masseuse, and getting her nails and hair done. She had paid attention to Marcus's advice on dressing appropriately, and now was the time to start the preparations. She also was excited about Tom's trip to Miami to meet with the CEO. It meant a lot to him for his career, so she had shown great pride in his accomplishments. Marcus had promised Tom at lunch that he would 'keep an eye on his wife for the weekend' and all three of them laughed as Marcus squeezed Kathy's leg.

Kathy was shown into the room for the massage and then she took off her shorts and top and lay face down on the massage table. The girl covered her back with a towel. Thinking about Marcus, her thoughts drifted back to the evening of their first day in Jamaica especially when her husband left her alone at the table with Marcus and wandered off to the bathroom, Marcus had put his arm around her and leaned in to speak in her ear. He was very complimentary about her beauty and her gorgeous red dress, and told her he could not believe in the difference in her appearance from that afternoon. Kathy remembered the effects of the wine, his closeness, his flirting and she dropped her arm from the table and put her hand on his leg. She remembered that they both saw her husband taking a seat at the bar.. She leaned in closer to Marcus, his hand now caressing her back and softly touching her hair before momentarily coming to rest on her shoulder. She was tingling with desire. She leaned in toward him, and as his face tilted down to give her access to his ear, his face was inches from her ample cleavage. She whispered to him that perhaps her husband was getting turned on by watching them. At the same time she moved her hand imperceptibly up his leg, so that her little finger touched his cock. He reached under the table and took her hand and placed it fully on his big cock. She had only dreamed of hung black men , and now she had his cock in her hand and it was surging in her grip.

Tom saw none of those moves and when he joined them, they had pulled back a bit. She also remembered the sequence later that night when her husband complained of a headache and excused himself to go to bed in the guestroom. Marcus had gently unzipped her red dress, took the spaghetti straps down her arms and removed it completely, leaving her in just her lacy bra and panties. She quickly took the dress into the bedroom, hung it up and when she returned Marcus had taken off his shirt and pants, and was seated again, with his gorgeous erect cock sticking up. Without a word she knelt down and for the next fifteen minutes she paid homage to his fabulous cock, kissing, sucking and running her lips all over his burgeoning black manhood. He gently stoked her hair and groaned loudly. She had never seen or touched anything like his huge cock. She smiled as she remembered the black cock toy Tom had given her before they flew to Jamaica. She would forever call it 'Marcus' in her sexual fantasies with Tom. She suddenly remembered that she had to say goodnight to her husband, and went in to the guestroom and bent over to kiss Tom with a deep french kiss. She felt a shiver of excitement realizing that Marcus's cock had been in her mouth just seconds before she kissed her loving husband. The memory made Kathy flush as the masseur joined her.

**********************************************

The Dr. was also thinking about the upcoming party. He decided to call Charles to see if he should wear a tuxedo. Charles took his call right away, and said that Marla said 'hello' and that she was looking forward to seeing him again. Both men would wear tuxedos. The Dr. was pleased as most of the guests would be more casually attired, but women always liked formal wear and it would underline his importance with other guests if he was dressed similar to Charles. He was always looking for more 'clients.'

He smiled at the thought of Marla. She had been one of his early recruits, and he remembered how at age 18, she was a full blown gorgeous mixed race girl, earthy, and sexy beyond her years. She was a willing participant in his scheme, and was easily seduced. The Dr, was twenty five years her senior. She gave him oral gratification the first time they met, He sent her to New York to meet a prominent artist who was in his late fifties, and she got rave reviews from the older man. Despite his age he reported they had fucked often over the two days and she was kinky and wild. Over the next few years she became a favourite of some very powerful men and was in great demand, and they both made a generous amount of money from her abilities and enthusiasm. He remembered the day Charles called him and asked if he could arrange an "assistant" to accompany him to a key conference in Switzerland. Marla had played the role perfectly, and The Dr had arranged adjoining rooms for their stay. She had slept with Charles each night. He was besotted with the 22 year old. When he was at his conference, she went out and opened a Swiss bank account.

After that trip, Charles wanted her all the time, and married her six months later. The Dr. knew her secret past of course, but no-one else did, and that is the way it would stay. Charles paid The Dr. a retainer every month in recognition of his 'finding' Marla for him, and to ensure he keep his secret to himself.

*********************************************

Marcus dropped Tom off at the airport, and they agreed that he should accompany Kathy to the party at Charles and Marla's mansion that evening. Marcus was OK with going alone, but Tom insisted, expressing concern about Kathy having to eat dinner alone.

Marcus wished his friend the best of luck with the CEO.

Marcus waited for Tom to disappear into the airport before he texted Kathy. He knew she was probably still at the spa, so she would get the message when she was finished later. He sent her the time he would pick her up that night. He did not want her wandering around alone, as he was responsible for her as her husband had wished. He was excited about the last minute change in plans which left him alone with the other man's white wife for the weekend. There would be no getting up early for work. Marcus loved sex first thing in the morning so the weekend would be outstanding. He also wanted to take her around some lovely places in Jamaica.

He then took a detour to the jewelry store where he had bought the anklet for her after their first night together. He was delighted that she never took if off, and wondered if she had found out its significance yet. He smiled as he thought all she had to do was call up it up on the Internet for a full explanation.

************************************************

Kathy felt very relaxed, and quite aroused after her spa treatment The masseur had been a black man, much to her surprise, as she thought the young girl would be assigned to do her treatment. His hands roamed all over her body freely, but stopped ever so close to her throbbing pussy. She had made no effort to prevent him from massaging her breasts, and she certainly did notice a bulge in his pants as he moved around the table. Often the bulge was just inches from her face. Then she went to get her nails done in another part of the spa. A pretty young black girl did her hands, pulling on each finger while applying a nice cream and rubbing with such an intensity that started Kathy's juices flowing. The young woman talked to her about the various services that were available at the spa. Out of earshot of any of the other patrons, she whispered that many 'extras' were available to the clients, including a husband and wife duo with another man, or another girl which included 'whatever' the clients wanted. She whispered that she had just been with a young white wife who wanted two black girls to perform with her. Julie was astounded, and combined with the morning session with Julie, which had been abruptly cut off when the younger woman had to return to work, the spa experience left Kathy trembling with desire.

She went back to the apartment, and tried to stop thinking about sex with Marcus, but she could not. Just a week ago when Tom had brought her the black cock sex toy, before they left Chicago, she would never have believed what this week would bring. She felt a pang of guilt in thinking about her wonderful husband who hadn't had much sex with her. However she remembered, she had sucked Tom's cock in the middle of her wild first night with Marcus, and Tom certainly wasn't playing scrabble with Christi when they returned from the club last night. So that brightened her spirits, and she stopped feeling guilty.

The hairdresser in the spa had done her long hair "up" so that she looked like she was going to a very special, formal affair. She spent a long time doing her makeup, especially her eyes, and the finished product, at least seated in her bra and panties, looked pretty hot even if she had to say so herself. She stepped into the yellow dress, and pulled it gently over her hips and finally over her bust. She could sense that the seamstress had made the alteration but it was still quite tight across her breasts. Their was a bit of cleavage showing which she attributed to the new bra that Julie had brought her. At the last minute, she added the small gold cross on the chain, which she knew Marcus would enjoy when he took off her dress later. The tiny spaghetti straps accentuated her figure and she reached behind to pull up the zipper. She remembered Tom asking her many years ago to try and touch her elbows behind her back so that the breasts stood out high and full. She would always tease him that she was dressing for another man and he had to sit and watch. It always led to great sex. Fully dressed now, she put on her heels and took a selfie in the mirror, which she then texted to her husband.

Tom responded immediately writing that she looked stunning. He had arrived at the hotel in Miami without incident, and was settled in his room. Unfortunately the meeting with Mr. Adams had been pushed back a day as a huge snowstorm in Chicago had cancelled his flight. Tom asked her to give Mr. Charles a hug and again apologize to him regarding the last minute issues that prevented him attending the party. He signed off by saying he loved her and for her to 'have a wonderful time with Marcus.'

Marcus pushed the doorbell to Kathy and Tom's apartment. He was excited to actually be taking his friend's white wife out for the evening. This time he had her all to himself. The vision of loveliness who opened the door, caught him off guard. Her outfit was to die for, the yellow dress emphasized her bust, small waist, perfect hips and legs that seemed to go on forever. They melted into each others arms. Kathy wanted to kiss him badly, but insisted he not, or else they would not get to the party on time. Marcus had on a crisp white button down shirt, with an expensive leather sports jacket. He reached into his pocket and gave her a small wrapped gift box from the jewelry store. She opened it with trembling fingers. It was an elegant Swiss gold ladies wristwatch, engraved on the back with two small hearts, one with his initials inside, one with hers. She took off the watch Tom had given her for a wedding present, and put on her new one. It was so unexpected and so kind and generous that she was almost speechless and overcome with emotion. They hugged, and she whispered in his ear for the first time that she loved him.

Holding hands they walked slowly to the lobby. The assistant manager had arranged for a limo for them, and they climbed into the back of a Mercedes with heavily tinted windows. She looked down at her hand being held by a large black hand, her wedding rings in contrast to nothing on his hand. She had never before felt such freedom and desire for anyone.

Marcus was quiet, and she was a bit nervous to meet their host and hostess, but felt comfort in knowing that Marcus of course knew Mr. Charles. The limo went through massive gates with a quick check from security to register their names. Kathy took Marcus's arm as they alighted from the car, moving her hand up his arm and in so doing pushed her breast against him. He pushed back and looked down at her flushed face. She was a vision.

A short receiving line was inside the main door, and Charles warmly greeted Marcus and turned to meet her. He was tall and handsome but much older than she expected.

Confidently, she explained to him that her husband Tom had insisted she hug him on meeting, which she did. His arms went around her waist and back and as they parted his hands very briefly brushed her breasts on both sides. It was a move that no-one else was aware of, not even Marcus, but it sent shock-waves through an already aroused Kathy. She did not expect it from a 'sixty something' man, and she turned to meet his 'twenty something' wife who was stunning.

Marla and Kathy got along like friends after just a few minutes, and Marla turned Kathy around to meet an old friend of hers, whom she called The Dr. which, to Kathy, was a strange name indeed. He was handsome, about her age, and charming. Marla turned back to greet other guests and The Dr. asked Kathy if he could get her a glass of wine and they moved towards a waiter with a tray of red and white wine options. She looked back for Marcus, but as he was now chatting with some other guests, she didn't want to seem rude to The Dr., so she allowed him to glide her further and further away from Marcus. She did note that The Dr. was the first man she had met in Jamaica who did not immediately stare openly at her big breasts, which was comforting. She was engrossed in conversation with him right away, and she was now very relaxed with black men, especially handsome ones, of which there were many at the party. The Dr introduced her to other powerful businessmen and seemed delighted when she kept up her part of the conversation with informed comments. She was also witty and in no time four or five men were hanging on her every word. The Dr. was very entertaining and they engaged in small talk, although he already knew the answers to most of the questions he asked her. She told him where Tom was and how she missed him. She mentioned the name of the hotel at the Miami airport and The Dr stated that he knew it well, and laughingly suggested Kathy tell her husband about the lobby bar, which he said was the best in Miami. Sometimes his probing questions could turn people off, but he was delighted to see that Kathy was unaware of his motives. He asked he what her surname was and whether she used Tom's name. She offered it up quite readily.

With all the guests now having arrived, Charles and Marla 'worked the room' speaking briefly to groups of their guests and drinking wine. They joined The Dr and Kathy.

Charles slipped his arm around Kathy's waist, like they were old friends, and his hand started to wander. Kathy could not make a scene, and it felt nice so she made no move to stop him. Marla watched with a bemused look on her face, and said that Charles had changed the seating plan for dinner 'after he had met Kathy' and she was to sit on his right, while his wife would sit on his left. Charles, who's hand was now moving over Kathy's ass, smiled and said that dinner would be soon.

Marcus finally arrived and Kathy worried that he had seen Charles's advances. The Dr. introduced himself to Marcus and said that he had thoroughly enjoyed his time chatting with Kathy. He excused himself to speak to other friends, and briefly touched Kathy's arm. It sent shivers up her spine.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12