My Wife's Young Cousins

Story Info
My wife's young cousins find their way with a sexual fantasy.
2.9k words
4.38
30.1k
38
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers

This story began twenty plus years ago on our summer vacation.

My wife's cousin got married and we were delighted to attend. I remember dancing with the gorgeous bride at one point and getting a long look down her low-cut wedding dress. She was a raven-haired beauty with an hourglass figure crowned off with full, firm breasts that were frankly, spectacular. The rest of the wedding was a blur, and my wife openly chided me for being so obvious in my appreciation of the bride.

When we got home we had spectacular sex.

I dared not tell her I was fantasizing about fucking her newly married younger cousin, and she dared not tell me that she was fantasizing about being fucked by a black guy who openly flirted and rubbed himself against her while dancing. I had watched her face when she was with him and it turned me on. She looked like she sometimes [but not often] looks like when she wants sex and she wants it now.

My wife was no slouch in the boob department as full breasts run in her family. Even her mother, who was in her late forties when we got hitched could turn eyes with her figure. Kathy did not hesitate to let me know when a well-endowed girl or woman was approaching us when we went shopping or even a stroll in the park. I guess what I am trying to report is that Kathy never felt threatened by another woman, in fact, it was the opposite as she would encourage me to look, but don't touch.

When Kathy's cousin and her husband had four daughters over the next decade and then rented a summer place not far from where we rent in the lake country, we were delighted to get to know them all and have more company.

The years slid past and the girls all grew up. One summer they played a game where they were all members of a 'girls only club' with absolutely no men allowed. The older girls were then dating and reporting back to their sisters on activities in the back seats of the cars, or so their mother breathlessly told my wife, who told me, again when we were in bed.

Kathy and I heard about this and other sexual activities the girls were up to from their mother who was amused by all the sexual innuendo. I remember having them all over for a bar-b-que one Saturday and the girls were all swimming. I looked at Kathy and her cousin who both still sported big full firm breasts and the older daughters were now obviously following in their footsteps.

It was hard not to stare at their ripening figures.

And though I was way older than them I enjoyed a little innocent flirting which was interesting because it was always initiated by one or more of them, not me. After dinner and quite a bit of wine, the eldest daughter, Beth, who was by now eighteen years old announced that:

"We are making Uncle Bill an honorary member of the girls only SUB Club."

And with that, she stood and embraced me!

Then, the others did likewise, even kissing me. The girls were all giggling at the mention of the 'SUB Club' but I was clueless as to the meaning and didn't even ask as I was too busy trying to hide my erection which Beth had caused with her long hug and especially with her tongue in my mouth. It was rumoured at the time that Beth had a black boyfriend and she had not told her parents about it, but the girls all knew and talked about him incessantly.

The youngest daughter was embarrassed by all this and I smiled at her and reassured her that I appreciated her vote of confidence as much as all of the others. Her name was Mel and she flushed beet red to be mentioned. She seemed very relieved not to be asked to hug me.

I didn't think another thought about it until we were in bed and Kathy said:

"I think those girls are all going to be as gorgeous as their mother and I couldn't help but notice you enjoyed Beth's embrace."

She said that while sucking my cock, so I found it hard to concentrate.

I replied,

"Oh, don't be silly, they are just teenagers, and I am an old crock, what would they want with me?"

She replied darkly:

"We will see about that, you just better be careful."

"You know their mother is my best friend and she started sex early, and often."

"She loved black boys and men too, and could not get enough of it."

"In fact, when she went to college she roomed with two black guys in the first year."

"Rumour had it that she slept with both of them on a regular basis, and dated still other black guys."

"She could not stop telling me how great it was."

I said nothing but I decided there and then to be ultra-careful as she requested.

However, Beth's big young full breasts did feel amazing against my chest and I am pretty sure she felt my erection pushing into her as she smiled brightly. Rumours were abounding that she was active her last year of high school with 'several' black African immigrant boys but only she knew the real truth so it would be unkind to repeat the allegations.

++++++++

That moment was not repeated and many years went by as the girl cousins grew up and started their own lives. We saw their parents from time to time and enjoyed their company and hearing all the news of the girls.

Then last week my wife dropped over to see her cousin and ran into the youngest daughter who was just turning home from College and was 23 years old. How could she possibly be that old I wondered 'where does the time go'?

When she got home she reported the news while I just half-listened.

"You will never believe the transformation in Mel. God, she is gorgeous and was dressed, if you can call it that in a skimpy little bikini that only emphasises her fabulous figure."

"Her boobs are huge."

"I think they are bigger than any of her sisters at that age."

"She asked me if I was still married to you and called you handsome about three times."

"You had better watch out, she is home for the summer so we are bound to see them."

I changed the subject and mumbled about going fishing in my little 'tin' boat which I knew Kathy hated and would not get into because it was 'too tippy.'

I was delighted when the phone rang and this was her cousin inviting Kathy to go shopping as it was a grey day and there was nothing else to do' I plotted about how best to 'accidentally' visit with Mel who would be alone in their place. Walking over there could hardly be accidental, so I figured the fishing excuse would work.

I just had to see what my wife meant by 'huge boobs' and a 'tiny bikini' and for heaven's sake, it was to be just a short, casual visit.

Kathy ignored me while she played with her tablet while waiting for her cousin to pick her up. I wondered what she could be spending so much time looking at on it, and whenever I approached she changed the screen. Oh well, none of my business.

Finally, they left, but not until after they both noticed me loading the fishing gear in the small boat. I wondered what had caused Kathy's face to flush when she and her cousin looked at the computer screen.

Before I left something made me pick up her tablet and I noticed she had not shut it down in her hurry to get out the door. There was a website open featuring white wives with black lovers. I was speechless. A young blonde wife was seen worshipping a black man's huge erect cock. You could see her wedding rings clearly as her saliva coated the ebony erection. I got hard thinking about the obvious reason my wife's face was flushed when she went out of the door. I carefully returned the tablet the way it was and departed.

I went over to see if Mel was still about in her 'tiny bikini'.

Sure enough, she came bounding down off the deck, her huge breasts bouncing excitedly. Kathy had not been kidding. The girl was stacked.

She called out,

"Uncle Bill, Uncle Bill, it is SO good to see you, it has been SO many years."

She bent over to take the rope and her breasts nearly fell into my face. Once she secured the boat she sat and dangled her legs into the small boat. I was still sitting down and was staring right at her barely clad pussy. She opened her legs slightly I was sure to give me a better look at her full pussy lips damp against the thin fabric.

Was I dreaming? God, she was so hot.

"My mother is not home, she went to pick up Auntie Kathy and they will be gone for hours. Please come in and we can chat."

"I have so much to tell you. I have been a naughty girlie girl and I think I need to be punished!"

Under my constant gaze, her nipples thickened, the nubs standing at attention against the tiny triangular supports of the minuscule bikini.

"Do you think my breasts are too large Uncle Bill?"

"They just seem to fill out more and more."

"Gosh, Uncle Bill, is that normal?"

"My sisters and I always thought you were the coolest uncle ever and Beth seemed to get all your attention, we all were so jealous of her!"

I had hardly had a chance to speak, so I mumbled about how fantastic she looked and that I would not dare change perfection.

She giggled with anticipation and looking me straight in the eyes, reached both arms up over her head making her chest stand out even more if that was possible. She pulled her hair out of the loose ponytail and let it fall to her shoulders and beyond. She was a natural light redhead, her freckles made her look much younger than she was.

I told her that.

"Gosh Uncle Bill, you make me sound like the schoolgirl you knew way back when!"

Thinking of that made me hard.

"Do you want me to dress like a pretty young schoolgirl?"

"Would that excite a man of your age and stature?"

"You know I would do anything for you Uncle Bill."

I was almost afraid to leave the boat. I wasn't sure I was hearing properly. She was she flirting outrageously with me. God, imagine her trying to cover those breasts with a white collared private school girl blouse and a short kilt outfit. All I wanted to do was take off her bikini and fuck her brains out, but she was my wife's cousin, was that wrong? Could I be charged with something?

What did she mean by 'excite'?

I already had a hard-on which would not settle down.

I could not stop looking at her. She was driving me crazy.

She giggled,

"Do you remember that day when all my sisters and I voted you in as an Honourary Member of the SUB Club?

"Did you know what it meant?"

"When Beth was kissing you and rubbing herself on your erection did she tell you what SUB stood for?"

"She told the others and me about that later that night."

"I was so jealous, but I was so young."

"I had a huge crush on you."

I finally got some words out:

"Heavens, young lady, so many questions!"

"No, I did not then nor do I now know what SUB stands for - please tell me."

I laughed in anticipation.

She replied in her 'little girl' voice:

"Well, I will, but we must go to the shed first, and there I can reveal the secret!"

The act of getting out of the boat and onto the dock helped my hardon subside somewhat so I dutifully followed behind her to the garden shed. She was taller than I remembered and her long legs were topped with a gorgeous young ass.

The shed was old and tired with barely enough light to see inside and when we got in out of the sunlight she continued:

"The book is tucked away hidden on the top shelf which nobody ever uses."

"I think I will get the stepladder."

I started up the stepladder without thinking, after all, it was the chivalrous thing to do. She giggled and reached up and put her hand on my leg just under my shorts.

"You don't know what to look for, let me go up for it."

I backed down the steps and she brushed against me in the confined space. Her erotic perfume hit my nostrils in a rush and I could not help rubbing her breasts 'by accident' with my arm. God, they were so big!

"Sorry," I said.

"Oh don't be silly, it is tough manoeuvring in here, if you could stand behind me and hold the ladder, it is old and rickety and I would not want to fall on you!"

I quickly thought that would be something I would love.

She shifted her weight and the ladder moved. I put my hands on the back of her thighs to steady her and realized that they were just under the tiny bikini bottom. She moaned:

"Oh Uncle Bill, that feels divine, don't you dare remove your hands."

Given that seal of approval, I not only did not take them away I stroked, caressed, and moved them lower, and then higher so that on each upward stroke I got closer to her sweet pussy. I then got somewhat bolder and ran my fingernails along under the thin material which ran up the crack in her perfect ass.

She was frozen in position. The SUB book or whatever it was now forgotten. She reached down and took one of my hands and put it on her pussy, pushing down so that my fingers had no place to go except to penetrate into her soaking wet cuntal canal. My other hand went around to the front and quickly found her engorged clitoris. I managed to start to bring her to orgasm right on the ladder and proceeded to do just that. With the huge difference in our ages, I wanted her to request that I make love to her, or to put it another way, have her beg me to fuck her.

That way, I reasoned, she or anyone else, including my wife could say that I 'forced her' to do anything.

Mel did not make me wait long. Her legs almost crushed my hands as she came with unbridled passion, thrashing about so that I had to be careful she didn't hurt herself on the old ladder.

Finally, she turned around and put her arms around my neck and pushed her big breasts in my face and put her legs around my waist.

"Take me up to my bedroom, Uncle Bill, I can't wait any longer. I need your cock in my pretty young mouth." Her little girl voice had returned.

I was intrigued how on the one hand she could be dominant and order me to do things and then switch to her little girlie-girl posture and be very submissive. Surely that was odd, but I could not bear to waste more time thinking about it. My cock was throbbing for attention as I carried her up the stairs to her pink bedroom.

She had eventually inherited the biggest bedroom as the older sisters moved out and on with their lives, but it still wasn't large.

She slipped out of my arms and onto her knees, pulling my shorts off to expose my eight inches of an erect manhood.

"Oh God, Uncle Bill it is so hard, let me kiss and suck it."

"Let me lick it all the way to your balls and hold them in my mouth. I have done this before, you won't have to coach me, just relax."

"Yes, my sweet young treasure."

"Oh, yes that is so good, you are such a good cocksucker."

"Turn so I can eat your pussy."

I was about to ask her to stop calling me 'uncle' but then I recognised that it turned her on. Frankly, it turned me on too. She was panting, her face was flushed with passion and desire. She obviously she wanted me to fuck her.

She looked up at me, her lovely red hair spread over my cock.

"Did you fuck Beth when she was 18?"

"No, sweetie, I did not although I was sorely tempted."

"So I am the first of my sisters to have your gorgeous cock in my mouth?"

"Oh God, yes and please don't stop what you are doing, it is awesome."

She reached behind her back and undid the tiny thin string and she was topless She pushed my cock between her breasts and stroked it between the massive globes.

"Does Auntie Kathy do this for you, Uncle Bill?"

"Are you turned on by my big boobies?"

"My mother is seeing a black guy. He has a huge cock."

"She says Auntie Kathy wants black cock too!"

All of this one-way conversation was being made while she continued to suck me off. I could not think of Kathy fucking a black guy. I had to try and hold back or else I was going to cum in Mel's mouth.

She stood and turned around. Her dominating voice returned.

"Fuck me doggy style," she ordered.

I complied, thrusting my cock into her squirming, perfect young body.

++++++++

wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers