My Wilbert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are a few more buttons."

I smiled, he had a plan.I gently pulled his shirt up and opened the last two buttons. My fingers danced around his shoulders and slowly pulled the shirt over his shoulders and finally off his body. He had the body of a much younger man, when he moved his muscles moved with him.

I wanted to kiss him, taste his mouth, the lingering nectar he left on his lips. The kiss was deep and strong. His mouth devoured me and sucked on my lip, bit the tip of my tongue, sucked my lips between his own and caused me to shudder with pure excitement.

"Stand back, take your dress off for me and let it fall around your ankles."

Ummm, I like this man. I reached behind me and felt for the zipper pull. It was easy to slide down, the dress, open from the back now.

I pulled one shoulder down and over my arm, the next the same, Holding the dress against me I let it fall away and pool at my feet. I suddenly felt nasty and dirty standing there with those eyes drinking in every part of me. I wanted to cover myself, but that wouldn't do at all

"Come closer, step out of the dress. Your nipples are teasing me, did you intend to do that?"

"Yes, I want to thrill you, tease you, make you ache for me."

He reached up and harshly grabbed a nipple with two fingers and twisted. I couldn't stop the shriek. Now he pulled and twisted, hard, and now harder, I was loving the pain and he knew it. The bra covered nothing and he liked it that way.

"Tell me to suck you Daria, suck you hard, now I do what you tell me to understand?"

"Open that dirty mouth, take this stiff nipple and suck it hard, harder and harder, make me whine from the pain."

And he did just that, first one, the other, then both over and over until they throbbed and I screamed out that I loved it.

"Now we play with my surprise. Lay down on the bed, in the middle, put your sweet head on the pillows."

I crawled up and did as I was asked, instructed. The sheets were so smooth I felt as though I was laying on a cloud. I watched Will wrap the cords around the posts on the head of the bed. He was so into this and it made it more enthralling for me.

"Give me your hand Daria, its time to play games isn't it?"

I watch as he wrapped the cord around my wrist and slowly pulled it up and tied me down. He just crawled over me straddling me while he repeated with the next cord. I could move my hands forward but not enough to actually make the slightest bit of difference.

There were two more strands of silky black cord and I waited, wondering what he would do with them. I didn't have long to wait.

"I'm going to do something that I've imagined since I saw you the very first moment."

I watched as he wound the cord around my ankle, I was sure he would spread me wide apart, not at all.

As he tied to the lower post he lifted my leg wide and high. I realized that I would be completely at his mercy and I was now spread wide and my legs lifted high in the air. My pussy was open but so was my virginal rosebud. He had clear access where ever he chose to go.

"I have you where I want you my dirty slut, and that's what you are, a very nasty dirty slut that will be begging for me to shove my cock deep into you and fuck you as hard as I can. There are so many more things that I want first and I intend to have every inch of you in every way I have ever dreamed of using a woman."

Might I have bitten off more than I could chew, I think not, I was exactly where I chose to be, doing exactly what I wanted and my man was being the strong controlling lover I so desperately desired.

"How many times will you cum Daria, how many ways will I play with you, how long will it be before you're sobbing for more and more?"

Wil was at the foot of the bed unbuckling his belt. He reached for the zipper and in mere seconds he was gloriously naked.

I now understood his lust, he was fully erect and more than I could have dreamed he would be. I was so hot and wanted him to do something, anything, how long would he stand there.

He grasped his stiff rod and slowly stroked himself up and down, staring into my eyes and I was starving for that hard piece to be buried in me somewhere.

He straddles my chest and his cock whipped across my lips, I opened my mouth and I held out my wet hot tongue as he plunged into my throat gagging me but never stopping.

"That's right, tongue me, take me deep so I can feel your throat pulsing all around me. Yesss Daria, suck me, slowly, I'm just getting started, not nearly ready to cum, Now, slow down, just lick me all around my head, let me see your tongue, work that tongue faster and make me leak some cream into your hot little mouth."

As I cupped the tip of my tongue I felt the first drops fall and nestle in the bottom of the warm space. I pulled my tongue back and sucked the milky drops down and licked my lips wanting more and loving the salty thickness of him.

"I need to get inside this wet cunt, you want that don't you, just a few strokes, a few deep stabs, let me get wet, feel that, my head my round big head tapping at the door, open up, let me in, yes, now I feel you, oh my God your are so sweet, maybe a few deep thrusts, yeah, you like it deep you love it hard and deep just like this."

I loved it deep and hard and he was playing my song, making me sing with pleasure as he drove in and out and then just deep and still, he was a master.

Wil pulled out of me and moved slowly back on his knees, I knew he was searching and I felt the knocking as he rubbed my rosebud, beckoning it to open and draw him in. He was wet with my juices and he inched ever deeper until he was all the way in, down and tight.

"Pump that ass for me, squeeze my cock and fuck me back. That's it oh damn so fucking hot and tight. I might have to get a little tough here, yeah just a little harder now, oh you love it, that's what I thought, now we're working that ass aren't we, oh yeah, now we doing it good."

With my legs wide open and pulled up tight I knew I couldn't move There he was pumping me good and hard, I liked it, and I wanted him faster. He reached down and put two long fingers in my pulsing hot pussy and with my ass full of hard cock and my cunt sucking his fingers I couldn't believe the thunderous cum that was starting to wash over me.

"Yesss...let it happen, this is only the beginning and you feel fucking good. That's it, now it happening, oh yeah, I can feel this sweet pussy tightening down and cumming hard. You love it don't you, filled all up and cumming hard, I knew it would be like this."

I was feeling like I was on fire, my ass was full and he slowed down and was moving slow in and out and his fingers just let me clamp tight and hold on till the throbbing and pulsing slowed and stopped.

I felt him pull back and I was shocked as he lowered his face to me and began licking me from bottom to top. His tongue squeezed inside the tight opening of my ass and then deep inside my wet seeping pussy. When he captured my clit in his teeth and gently bit down I screamed and tried to pull away but the ropes held me and I couldn't move.

"Oh my God, you have to stop its too much, too sensitive, oh please don't."

Wil didn't stop at all, he released my swollen tender button and began sucking instead, I was crazy and couldn't move, he loved it and knew I might be saying stop but I wanted him to keep going.

"Oh God, suck me I'm going to cum again, I can't take it ohhh, don't stop."

And he didn't until I trembled into another even more explosive orgasm.

He backed away from me and just looked down at me smiling and not moving. He was proud of his performance and was basking in his own glory.

I was so happy, he was feeling like the man he was and he loved it. It was his time now and he slowly pushed that still rock hard cock into my wet smooth cunt I felt him so deep and he took his time, the rhythm was like music and he was completely in sync with me.

"You are quite a woman Daria , you feel good, you look good, you taste good and you've been very good to me. I'm going to be easy and give you time and let you enjoy this. I'm in no great hurry to end this at all. I was worried, but you gave me the freedom to be a man and I adore you."

All these words as he slowly did what every man wants to do, he knew I was satisfied and now it was all for him and I couldn't have wanted more.

Still inside me, hard and proud he reached back and untied the ropes around my ankles, letting my legs fall along his thighs. This was his way of making love to a woman who gave him what he needed. He leaned down and kissed me, softly and with real caring, almost reverence. His body was moving slow and steady and he was trying to hold on and I was still, I didn't want to break his stride.

"I know what you're doing and just go with me, I'm ready and I want it."

I grabbed his arms and pushed back against him, we were in unison and he was picking his moment. Two deep long slow thrusts and he was there.

I felt the warmth inside me and I watched his face grimace and contort in an orgasm that he worked for and wanted to prolong as long as he could. A few more strokes and he was finished, he collapsed on top of me totally spent and more than satisfied.

We laid there, not long and he rolled off me and laid next to me. I turned, kissed his cheek, and whispered in his ear.

"I know I can beat you to the shower."

I laughed, jumped up and ran, he was right behind me as I stripped off the little bit that I had on my body. As I stepped into the shower, he turned on the water and we both screamed when the cold iciness touched our bodies.

Pushing me under the stream of now hot steamy pleasure he smiled and said perhaps the sweetest three words I'd heard in a very long tine from a man.

"You are perfection."