My Wild Vacation Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking mock offense, Sue added "NONE of that was specified in the dare, damn it! But, I confess, I did enjoy the fresh finger and risky exposure. Al missed taking pix of W frenching me. I enjoyed that too, very much! They got off after getting off and both kissed me good-bye. H reclaimed her minuscule suit and W wiggled sexily down the hall, still stark naked. I tell you, she was an inspiration! We never bothered exchanging names.

"Al gave me a little taste of W's tangy pussy nectar before we thoroughly shared it off his fingers. He was on his knees, licking my cum off my thighs when the doors opened on floor 40. We stepped off as another bugeyed couple got on. Once the doors closed, I signaled for the elevator and Al licked me to two more orgasms in that open hall before it arrived again. You can guess that Al got the benefit of all that naughty behavior that night - all night!"

Though I was enjoying the lusty show our mixed couple guests were providing, I still wanted to show off my naked wife in the remaining photos. "Yes, love, I did enjoy that very exhausting night. But, it was your idea to stay naked for the ride back down to our floor and the long, slow walk to our room. Once turned on, you are slow to turn off." Noisily fingering Sue as four friends awkwardly fingered or jerked each other, I pressed on to the next photos.

"The next day was Juillet Quatorze, National Nude day, and my conference was done by the time Sue woke. I rushed back to the room and hid all of Sue's clothes, and mine, while she showered. Once I reminded her that it was NND, her timidity returned. Though reluctant to leave the room naked, I 'persuaded' her to make the effort."

"Yeah he did! The bastard carried me into the bright hall and pulled the door behind us! Another naked couple walked by, all smiles. Both of us froze, naked except for the camera and room key. My nips and Al's dick were standing tall for all to see. The guy's dick hung low and soft as it wobbled about. We stared at their synchronized asses as they calmly walked away. Then I felt Al's stiffy suddenly bounce against my ass and I expected trouble. Sure enough, he called out to them to take our photo, this one, and bared my pussy to them as he proudly presented his lance.

"When they asked for a photo of them in return, the wife took this one of the men pinching my nipples between them. She wasn't happy that her man's dick was soft, so she asked me to fluff him. We never got their names either, so I called him dick and her kitty. All of them watched me lift the stranger's heavy dick and gently squeeze and pull him. His foreskin slid back to reveal a soft, tempting bishop. Once I got some sweet Cowper's out of him, I surprised them by licking it and his dick suddenly jumped to attention. He moaned softly as his wife caught his rise to power! I stood and cradled four balls under two very stiff cocks. See? It became a very nice cock, but I wasn't about to fuck a stranger bare back!"

"That thick cock tempted you though, didn't it honey? I know it did and you proved how horny you were later. Here's a photo of kitty holding our cocks, and the last with both women deeply fingering each other - with dreamy smiles. Your wet pussy said you loved it though you denied it!"

Our guests were now lying on the sofa or floor, with stiff cocks in the other wife's mouth. Sue breathlessly wanked me and whispered, "When is it our turn?" as she nodded at the lewd, sweaty display. "Try to keep an eye on the screen, you guys. We're almost done. The strangers took the down elevator and headed for the today-only-nude-beach. Al signaled for the UP elevator to take me, still very naked, to the hotel pool on the fortieth floor." It was getting impossible to hold our guest's attention on the images.

Sue continued, "Imagine our surprise when the lift stopped at the next floor and a fully dressed young couple got on. Al was frenching and fingering me when the doors opened. I heard the twin gasps before I turned to look. Al invited them in and quickly explained NND and lied that all guests were required to be naked until midnight so they did not put off the participating guests. I don't think they believed him, but after closely eyeing me, dick2 stripped off in seconds. Kitty2 gasped at her naked husband."

I picked up, "With a broad, smarmy smile, dick2 said 'If we must, we must.' He quickly pushed his wife's shorts and panties to the floor and stepped on them to prevent her from pulling them back up. Her dark, hairy bush said she was not a true blonde, but I still savored the sexy sight. Kitty2 took several (deliberate?) seconds to recover from having her pussy exposed to strangers then bent to try to pull her clothes over her slim and toned legs.

"Her hard nipples nearly ripped thru her tube top as they shifted violently. Her bare ass gaped and the highly polished brass walls clearly reflected it in detail as she bent. Dick2 pulled her top over her head and confined her arms there so her big, shapely tits swung freely. I pointed out the perfect shape of her thick nipples. Since they were shaped just like my beautiful wife's perfect nipples, they were extraordinarily tempting. Dick2's dick sprang to full nine-inch attention."

The impromptu drunk wife swap continued in our living room and we both wondered if there was any point in continuing with our photos. We knew what was coming, so we pressed on. As Sue resumed, "That fresh, thick cock was beyond tempting. Dick2 pushed every floor button and held his naked wife down by her tangled tube top. I'm sure she could have escaped, so she enjoyed her impromptu fully naked exposure to strangers too.

"He turned kitty2 away from us, still bent over sharply, so we could get a clear look at her denuded, widely gaping labia. I looked at the wide, but pretty slit, then at the fat cock bouncing next to it and shamelessly asked if he had just fucked her to make her pussy stay gaping open like that." As I traced her plumped lips, he smiled and said they always hung open then offered her glistening inner lips for closer exploration.

Sue continued, "I knelt and sniffed the heavenly aroma of a fresh, aroused cunt. Looking at both men for permission, sort of, I rolled kitty2's lips apart. They were thick, slightly wet and fragrant. I reached out and firmly squeezed a thick nipple as I lapped from her clit to her taint. She moaned deeply and easily shrugged off the tube top. After she stepped out of her shorts, she spread her toned yet slim legs for me and I lapped deeper into her welcoming, tasty pussy. Fingers from my left hand entered her snatch and circled her thick pearl as my right hand grasped her husband's thick cock. Al took these two pix."

As Sue fingered herself to the intense memory, I continued, "She barely got her fingers around dick2's cock, yet began stroking it and making it grow longer and thicker. My seven inches paled, but stayed stiff. Sue took a deep, long lick on the pretty kitty then pivoted to lap dick2's cock. She pulled my cock down until I was on my knees so I proceeded to taste kitty 2's intoxicating, beautiful pussy before me as she began to inhale dick2's fat cock.

"The lift doors opened and we all briefly looked for more visitors. No one was there. With both of us eagerly eating strangers, we didn't notice when the doors opened again and another naked couple entered. They giggled and very soon were boldly exploring the four of us all over. For a moment, I had to share the thick swinging nipples on kitty2. Fingers from kitty3 lifted my hips and spread my cheeks. A wet finger gently pried my asshole open and entered. She twisted and plunged a second finger deep into me before slipping onto her back, between my legs.

"As kitty3 slowly jerked my cock in and out of her mouth, she found and skillfully milked my prostate. My tongue abruptly stiffened as I deeply fucked kitty2 with it and kitty3 easily swallowed all my spurting cum. As I caught my breath, I grabbed a shot in the brass reflection of the orgy we created. Dick3 was tongue fucking my Sue just as I had done to kitty2. He whispered in her ear then ran three fingers deep into Sue's soaked snatch and scooped her precious nectar before facing ktty2."

"What he whispered to me was to finger his ass as his wife had fingered my Al. By then, I had most of dick2 in my throat and wanted his sweet cum in my mouth. I took the camera to shoot the long, thick cock in, and out, of my mouth." Jewel gasped as she saw the size of the monster cock. "I took this photo off the wall as dick3 stuffed his average cock into kitty2's mouth. She easily gulped him down in one try and hummed. I chose not to visit his dark hole, yet Dick3 came within seconds in three prolonged surges. Here's a photo of kitty2 licking the last of his dripping cum off her smiling lips."

"I took the camera back as Sue took monster cock into her throat. She found his prostate and he filled her belly in several, long spurts that left Sue breathless and thrilled. It seems she did visit his dark hole. Kitty3 seized the still stiff monster and lapped the last of his cum, and Sue's spit, from it. Here's that photo. She swallowed it until his balls were on her chin. See?"

Jewel moved between my legs and lovingly swallowed my sword, but kept one eye on the photos. Jack lapped Sue's dripping snatch and sucked her clit before pulling her closer to the wall photos. He lay on his back, stiff cock straight up, and guided her to impale herself on him. He enjoyed the sight of my wife's beautiful pussy until she crushed his pubes. "Now you may continue," he deigned. How considerate!

Seeing her husband now fucking my wife empowered Jewel to rise up and straddle me in cowgirl position. She deeply kissed me with her sultry tongue and guided my sword into her steamy sheath. Slowly, gasping with every inch, she took all of me inside her and paused. Her kegels didn't. While they squeezed me exquisitely, I couldn't speak. "Now I understand why y'all wanted that clean blood test," she smiled and nodded her breathless appreciation.

I heard Sue gasping as she bounced firmly on Jack's rigid tool. As the new lovers got louder, Maria quietly sat on Jack's face and tangled tongues with Sue. She finally got the action she craved tonight. Mario moved behind Jewel and guided her off me. "HEY!" Having already sampled her pussy, he wanted her mouth on his cock. He turned her to reverse cowgirl and took my cock in hand as he guided it back into her soaked pussy. He liked handing my cock in the past, so I let him.

Once I was deeply inside her and began fingering her pretty pink asshole, he pushed her head down onto his cock so we filled all three of her holes at once. As I twisted a finger up to my knuckle inside her ass, our shy guest began moaning loudly around Mario's cock and made him cum quickly. As he filled her mouth, she came and her pussy convulsed on my grateful cock. Within seconds I filled her deep, hot cavern with my seed and the three of us shuddered in concurrent convulsions. She slipped from my lap and our cocks, then rolled into a dreamy, smiling fetal position at my feet.

Possibly the sound of the hat trick orgasms triggered Jack to forcefully fill my Sue with his cum. Once she felt his hot seed spurt inside her, Sue erupted in climax and triggered Maria to cum in Jack's mouth. Another hat trick! Six sweaty, satisfied bodies gasped for life breaths.

Since I was first to recover, I grabbed cold water bottles for everyone and deeply kissed each dewy female when I passed her a bottle. Since Maria was the only female with only female juices in her pussy, I dove in and lapped her sweetness and sucked her clit. When she came again, I put her on her back and squeezed a few ounces of cold water inside her. She shrieked, but I pinched her pussy closed until she quieted. "Why did you do that? I felt so fulfilled, but now . . . "

"Here's why." I put my mouth on, then in, her cold pussy and warmed it as I drank her sultry spring water. "The temperature shift should feel exhilarating and your pussy water is the most delicious, natural spring water on the planet. Share some with me and see for yourself? You know what your pussy tastes like from my and Mario's cocks and I know you enjoy your taste, as we all do."

"You are full of surprises still! Sure, why not." I injected some more cold water in her then quickly had her get to her knees so I could promptly fill my mouth with her tasty water from beneath her. After struggling to my knees, we kissed as I slowly shot the slightly warmed water into her sexy mouth. She savored it and swallowed. "How odd is it that I like that flavor? It's lingering and getting less intense yet more flavorful in a subtle way. Wow! Does this have a name?"

"Not that I know of. I think I just made it up when I saw your glistening, flushed lips pulsing. Maybe 'Heaven's Spring'? Let's sleep on it - after the show. Here are the other two beautiful women on their backs, with pussies wide open." Mario and Jack were fruitlessly trying to get any hand to bring their cocks back to life.

"The lift doors opened and closed five more times before we reached the pool floor. Here's a great shot of three beautiful women on their knees, with three lusty, swollen pussies gaping as they crawled out of the lift, and the crowd of gawking, naked people in front of them. The pool crowd was all smiles as we helped the women stand and show off their puffed up pussies. Looking at a hundred naked people took away all remnants of public shyness. We all dove into the pool to cool down and people-watch our naked brethren."

Kitty2 asked "So, is it true that we have to stay naked all day?" I just smiled, nodded, and jumped back in the pool of naked bodies.

"When Sue saw the variety of naked bodies lying about casually, or actively taking advantage of the Nude Day freedom, she chose to abuse the rules too. Ignoring everyone, she straddled kitty2's lounger and lifted her pussy by the hips until she could lap and finger it. Though thrilled by the swelling crowd watching her, Sue pretended to ignore them as kitty2 blushed, groaned and squirted into Sue's mouth. Sue shuddered in orgasm with kitty2 and leaned back to unashamedly let the crowd look into her soaked pussy.

"Seeing my wife orgasm so publicly prompted me to signal kitty3 to lie on the adjacent lounger for me to enjoy her box lunch and compete with my horny wife. I ate her until she leaked her delicious nectar into my mouth then decided I needed to fuck her. I knew the lounger would not take the strain, so I directed her to a nearby bench. She knelt and lapped my Cowper's as she stared happily up at me. Once my aching cock was rigid, I had her lean, palms down on the bench and lifted her hips until her knees were straight and I had posed her muscular ass and gaping, swollen pussy perfectly for me.

"So many people wanted a look and feel of her that I stepped back and fed my stiff cock to kitty2 for a few laps. Though I knew the risks of bare back sex with a stranger and all her prior lovers, my little brain took charge and fired hormone bullets at my big brain to disable it. The guilt would come later.

"By this time, Sue had the camera and took that series that showed all I just described. Though kitty3 was moaning from all the fingers exploring her depths and pulling at her swinging tits, she seemed relieved to know I was back to fuck her. Her husband was on his back on the bench, his stiff cock in her mouth benefitted from my probing his wife. He pulled a nipple hard as I slid slowly into his wife's special hole. When I paused, crushed against her ass, she let out a long, deep vibrating growl that set her husband spurting in her mouth and crushing my cock in her symphonic snatch.

"You see by my expression here that I struggled to avoid cumming so soon. I had to pull out and chill a few seconds before reentry. In those few seconds, dick2 replaced dick3 on the bench and kitty3 happily sucked his stiff cock. I lost count of how many loads she, or Sue, had swallowed already, but I was primed to fill her happy hole and quickly plunged all the way in. She muffled a scream, followed by pulsating 'ahhhhs' and dick2 came in her throat.

"I began to stroke the stranger's love hole, grunted and hunched my cock into her, impaling her all the way to its hairy hilt as it bucked and spit out another gigantic spew of cum. Finally, her hips slowly dropped back down as I felt the tenseness flow out of her body. Her face fell onto a total stranger's upturned cock and it convulsed and spit its remaining load when it bottomed in her spastic throat. I staggered back and out of her with a noisy pop, only to be replaced by an older man who quickly feasted on the cream pie I left behind.

"Sue took my tender cock into her well-used mouth and gently lapped and sucked me clean. The crowd broke into multiple mini orgies as our group recuperated. Watching the frenetic action of some groups held our interest for an hour or so. Another stranger, who asked that we take photos of his group in return, took this photo of our group laying exhausted and splayed across loungers. This is them. No surprises there. Then I suggested we catch some real sun at the nude beach."

Sue grinned as she resumed, "The lobby clerk seemed to be dressed! But when I got closer I saw he wore only his short top jacket. I made a point of looking over the counter to see his bare cock since he was the same man who saw my titties that first day. It was soft, but thick and hung maybe ten full inches. I actually asked him to step around the counter for me. He grinned and stepped into the open lobby within view of the street entrance and hotel restaurant.

"His dick and big balls swayed for me. 'Impressive,' was all I said before I lifted and squeezed it into life. Look at the size of it - guys? Look! His eyes, locked on my pussy, made me tingle. I invited him to touch me as Al took these photos. You can see his thumb on my clit as he deep fingered me. Soon we were both breathing hard. My clit strained out of its hood and his cock was at full ten-inch attention. My nipples were hard as rocks.

"When I saw his balls tighten, I dropped to my knees on the thick patterned carpet and stuffed as much of his bishop in my mouth as possible and caught his thick, flavorful cum. I savored and swallowed it and sucked out every last drop. Suddenly, he lifted my leg onto a terra cotta planter and pushed his firm tongue into my swollen pussy. He ate me as new arrivals waited to check in, still dressed. I came loudly for him and for them. He lapped and fingered me clean. The clothed man was salivating as his eyes switched from my tits to my clit.

"When the elder checkins asked if what we just did was typical, the clerk pointed to a new sign that said 'Chicago is a Participating City.' When they asked the naked, still stiff clerk what that meant, I listened as he explained that Chicago did not enforce indecency laws on NND, except rape or child involvement. So if we had consent, we could do ANYTHING publicly that wasn't criminal. He asked if he could store their clothes for them. They blushed, laughed and then said yes. We stayed to watch them strip in the lobby, near the street windows.

"It was late afternoon, but the beach was still crowded. Nearly everyone was naked. The ones who were not, were shoed away or stripped. The local interpretation of NND was that nudity was mandatory at least city wide.

"With everyone naked, and most fucking on their towels, I felt no anxiety or thrill being totally naked under the sun. While Al and the others found a spot to lay out, I ran down the beach and hardly anyone stared at my tits, ass or exposed pussy. It felt comfortable, natural and boring. Look, here I am leaping, hopping and doing high leg kicks with my pussy aimed at strangers. I felt insulted that nobody cared.