My Wilderness Adventure

Story Info
Her erotic encounter.
1.2k words
3.98
49.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaskam
jaskam
10 Followers

The water was cold and refreshing, the air around me smelled of fresh heather and the earth. My svelte young body tingled with pleasure and the cool breeze lifted my long, red hair, teasing and playing it while it stiffened my nipples into hard points.

I had happened upon this quiet spot on the shore of the lake on one of my many long walks. The lake was beautiful and serene, with its cool water and rocky bottom, and my soul yearned for beauty. My life had seemed empty and remote in the city but nature’s gifts had given me new life. Here I could bathe in the open, completely free of restriction and propriety. No one knew me in this remote corner of the world and my inner slut had gained release.

I met him on one such day, when the breeze had set my body afire with the longing for a man’s touch. He found me in the water, lying on a boulder, my face tilted to the sky, my nude body glistening with beads of dewy moisture. My hands caressed my body languidly, stroking the 36dd breasts, pinching their large brown nipples while they massaged my tits. Slowly one hand drifted down to my pussy, the warm, wet cavern weeping for a cock. My fingers rubbed and slid between my spread thighs, teasingly avoiding my throbbing clit. As my finger speared into my pussy hole and fucked its way in and out, I reached for the huge 7” dildo with the other hand. Bringing its massive head to my lips, I sucked and licked it while fucking my fingers in and out of me. I lubricated the huge fake penis with my saliva, taking more and more of it into my mouth, fucking my mouth with it. I loved to suck cock and it showed. My fingers continued to play with my clit while I brought the dildo to my sobbing pussy-hole and inserted the head into my tight passage. Crying out at the full feeling, I slowly fucked myself with the huge head, slowly working the entire penis into me. With languid strokes I moved my hips in rhythm with the thrust of my hand and rubbed my clit with the other. The hard, full cock felt so good I felt like I would explode. The slow, steady thrusting, the rough-smooth feel of the cock and the breeze caressing my body with a lovers touch…all brought my body to a shockingly powerful climax. The air was filled with my soft screams of pleasure, the forest still. I lay there spent and dazed, unaware of my appreciative audience.

I must have dozed for a few minutes, and when I woke up, he was there; kissing me, stroking me, touching me.. He was over 6’ tall, had black hair, piercing blue eyes and the build of a warrior. He took me into his powerful arms, and slowly kissed me. His lips were soft and gentle, coaxing and teasing mine with light, tender touches. Nipping gently at my lips, he slid his tongue past my lips, twined his tongue with mine and turned my world upside down. He kissed me like he had his entire life to know me and love me, languidly, tenderly, slowly…. I kissed him back, slowly fucking my tongue into his mouth, tasting him, feeling him.. We lay on the stones, twined together, caressing each other. His hands strayed to my breasts, flicking and massaging the large globes, pinching the nipples softly and then with greater force as he had seen me do to myself. Moving down my body he took my nipple into his mouth, gently biting and sucking it, laving it with his tongue, blowing on it while it was wet to see it turn hard. He continued to play with my breasts till the nipples stuck out hard, pebbled, rosy and aching. His fingers worked themselves in and out of my weeping pussy, stretching me to ease his way, rubbing my clit till it drove me wild. Kissing his way down my flaming body he, spread my thighs apart to stare at my throbbing cunt and leaning down, fit his mouth to my pussy-lips.

His mouth sprinkled kisses and nips all around my pussy, using his tongue he lapped at my cunt, licked my clit and finally fucked me with his talented tongue. Unable to bear it, I turned onto my side and pulled his hips toward my mouth. His penis was even bigger than the dildo; it was 12” long and at least 3” thick! The huge, throbbing head was all I could take in at first, so I licked it and sucked on it till pre-cum flowed out of it steadily. The sticky liquid was like manna, and I hummed my pleasure as I eagerly swallowed it down, and continued to slowly take more of the huge penis into my eager mouth. Licking my way up and down the cock, while being tongue fucked was a new experience and the feeling of the hard member in my mouth and the teasing tongue at my pussy, soon brought me to the edge… the calm around us was shattered by my screaming climax, and his grunts of approval.

While I recovered from one climax, he was determined to bring me to my next one. Lifting up, he spread my legs, slipped between them and brought his massive cock to my body’s entrance.

He inserted the huge head into my warm, wet hole and fucked me with it slowly, despite my begging him to go further into me; he tormented us both by holding back. After what seemed like hours, and my 3rd climax in his arms, he thrust into me, sheathing himself in one powerful thrust. Gasping at the stretched feeling of his invasion, I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to return his forceful thrusts. Looking up into his face I saw the strain of his restraint as he slid nearly all the way out and then slowly back into me… again and again, repeating the delicious movement, while my cunt contracted tightly around him, milking his tool strongly while I roared towards another shattering orgasm.

His thrusts became faster and faster, then slowed down, refusing the release I craved…. his penis was my life…and my death… he was insatiable…. as he brought me to the peak and then left me hovering, frustrated by my inability to spur him further. Time and again, we hovered at the precipice, and time and again he pulled us back, to go forward again but stronger and more desperate then before.

He rode me toward the sky, hard, gentle, rough, and smooth, till my bearing ran out and with one last, sharp thrust upward I impaled myself on him and swirled into the oblivion of my orgasm. Laying there immobile, I watched his beautiful face, as he thrust almost violently into me as his climax raced through him…making him stiffen and roar in ecstasy……

we lay there quiet and still joined together, unable to believe the depth of feeling that had risen between 2 strangers. The entire event passed without words and in the same manner we dressed and kissed each other good-bye…..wordlessly promising to meet again….maybe tomorrow….. maybe forever…..

jaskam
jaskam
10 Followers