My Wildest Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth, Lilly."

Obeying, I felt that soft cock head push between my lips. He didn't go in all the way, but he still made long strokes. It was enough to occupy my thoughts. At least until Seth's finger moved deeper inside me.

Seth continued to press gently, occasionally gathering more of my fluids and rubbing against my clit. After he had slid his finger in all of the way several times, he slowly removed it and added a second finger. I squeezed my eyes shut to the point that I saw tiny dancing stars. It seemed like every time we did anal sex it was as if it we'd never done it before. Wasn't it supposed to get easier the more you did it, like regular sex?

When his fingers disappeared and he moved away from me, I pulled the cock out of my mouth. I wrapped my hand around it instead and laid my forehead on our guest's thigh. I heard the snap of a plastic lid, a squishing sound, and the snap again. Then a cold, thick substance covered my asshole. Seth spread it around before easing his fingers back into me again. A few more strokes and then he pulled out once more.

"Deep breath, baby. Another one. Good girl." The plastic lid snapped again and there were more squishing sounds—lube from the bottle and him covering his cock with the lube, most likely. He pressed a hand against my lower back, pressing down. Then he said, "Hold still."

I managed to spread my knees beneath me, bending forward a little more. Our guest slid his hands under me and fondled my breasts. I was thankful for the distraction as Seth chose that moment to press the tip of his cock at my asshole.

I gasped, remembered to breathe, and loosened my grip the cock in my hand when I heard its owner groan. I wasn't sure if I had hurt him or if he was aroused as he watched Seth penetrate my ass. I lifted up a little when Seth scooted under me, pressing harder against my rear entrance. We let out a collective sigh when my sphincter relaxed, allowing the tip to slide inside.

None of us moved for a moment, yet our guest still held my breasts and Seth gripped my hips now.

"Can I proceed, Lilly?"

I gulped and let out a shaky breath. "Yes, Sir."

Over the next two minutes, he slid further inside, pulling out just slightly between each push. When he was seated completely within me, his fingers massaged my hips. I wiggled against him for a moment to get accustomed to the invasion.

"You have such a beautiful ass, Lilly. You should see how wonderful my cock looks buried in it."

My gasp was cut off as my head was pushed down on the stranger's cock. Seth chose that moment to pull out. Then he pushed back in while I sucked the throbbing rod that was being forced into my mouth from below.

I have no idea how long Seth fucked my ass and I gave our guest a blowjob. I think Seth was the one who grabbed hold of my braid because my head was pulled back. But at the same time, our guest held my head still and thrust his cock up into my mouth. I felt like a damn game of tug-of-war, and I was the rope being pushed and pulled back and forth. But I did enjoy it. The only thing that would have made it better is if Seth had been in my pussy. But beggars can't be choosers.

At some point, I realized both men had grown still. They helped me into an upright position, moving me so I was no longer kneeling but sitting on Seth's lap. It was the strangest feeling, having his cock still buried inside me when he laid back, pulling me with him so I my back was to his stomach. It was uncomfortable, but my body craved for something more.

Seth's hands replaced those of our guest's on my breasts. I relaxed even more as his breathing warmed my neck, calming me, and his fingers teased my nipples. "Lilly, you're doing such a good job." He kissed my cheek. "Just a little bit longer, baby. Keep breathing like that, no matter what. Jason will be gentle. Trust me."

Ah, so now I had a name to place with the mystery guest. But then Seth's words repeated in my head. No matter what? What did he... Oh!

Jason chose that moment to rub his cock against my clit. I jumped, and the cock in my ass jumped, too, which made me gasp. Jason stroked his fingers through my labia, dipped inside my vagina, and then he spread my fluids around.

In that moment, I had second thoughts. What the hell was I thinking? Fantasies have that name for a reason. Maybe I should tell them to stop. Maybe...

Since Jason couldn't read my mind, he proceeded with the show and pushed inside me. I knew what Seth felt like, how long it took him to slide his thick, six inches inside me. I whimpered. Jason was taking longer, despite how wet I was. And he felt bigger, stretching me wider. Not to mention the fullness that I felt all the way up to my stomach from being filled in both holes. Once he was buried to the hilt, Jason stopped, and I felt the heat of his body hovering over me, within me.

Once more, no one moved, and I slowly grew accustomed to having two cocks inside me despite my misgivings. Surely, Seth wouldn't have agreed to this if it was dangerous, or if he didn't trust Jason. Then again, being filled with two cocks and being fucked by them were two different stories. Maybe we could just lie like this. I was good with that.

"If you can't endure it any longer, use the safe word, baby. Do you understand?"

I held my breath for a moment and then nodded.

Seth pinched my nipple. "Say it."

I shrieked. "Yes, Sir, I understand."

"Good girl. Now try to relax and just feel."

With that, Seth released my breast to grasp my chin and tilt my face away from his, holding it in place against his shoulder. He tortured my neck with his lips, tongue, and teeth while his other hand wrapped across my stomach and held me tight against him. And then his hips thrust up into me. At the same time, Jason pulled back and thrust into my pussy.

I cried out and grabbed Seth's thighs beneath me.

"Damn girl, you're tight!" Those were the first words I heard out of Jason's mouth since he'd entered the room. And they buried straight into my brain, like his cock in my pussy, so that my body reacted by clenching around him. He moaned in appreciation. "What a fine woman you have, Seth. A mighty fine woman indeed."

From his accent and the deep baritone of his voice, I could tell that he was black. My pussy clenched around him again, and I groaned. Seth had not only gotten a trusted friend to do my double-penetration fantasy, he'd gotten a black friend. Two dreams fulfilled at the same time.

I'd always heard black men had bigger cocks. That they were great lovers. Jason was only proving the rumors were true. God, he felt so good stroking within me. But I would never trade Seth for any man. I belonged to him, and we were both happy together.

It was a slow, torturous process to find any rhythm. I don't think my body knew what was happening to it. Seth had used butt plugs and anal vibrators before on me, but to have two actual cocks moving in and out of me in such intimate synchrony, I couldn't find the words to describe it. So I just felt, as Seth had instructed.

At some point, I realized someone was playing with my breasts again. I must have been Jason because someone else was gripping my hips now, and that was probably Seth because he was pumping more furiously from beneath me.

Then my breasts were released and my legs suddenly thrust into the air. Jason held them still with his hands under the back of my thighs just above my knees. Seth took over and fondled my breasts—squeezing and caressing like only he knew how. Inside me, he had slowed to a languid thrusting, but Jason picked up the pace. I could actually feel their cocks rubbing against each other through the thin membrane separating the cavities that sheathed them.

"Do you enjoy this, Lilly? Is it what you hoped it would be?"

"Oh, yes, Sir." I was crying now from the pleasure streaking through me.

"Rub your clit, baby."

I screamed as soon as my fingers touched my over-sensitized nub. When I also touched Jason's hard cock, something sparked an avalanche of emotions and feelings that started small but rumbled through me until I was shaking violently and calling out random dirty words. Both men came inside me as I teetered on the precipice of pleasure and pain.

I rolled away after they disengaged , wrapping my arms around myself as I curled into a ball. I did this sometimes when I was just with Seth and we'd gotten a little too close to the edge. But Seth knew better than to leave me alone. Now is when I needed him most. When I needed my protector.

Strong arms scooped under and around me, pulling me back into a gentle embrace. I cried as Seth rocked me, his hands soothing over my skin, calming me. The weight on the bed shifted. I barely heard the sounds of Jason cleaning up in the adjoined bathroom before getting dressed. Seth's whispers filled my head instead. But in the distance, I heard the door click shut.

The last words I heard before I drifted off were, "I'm so proud of you, Lilly."

When I woke, the room was dark, the blindfold was gone, and my satiated body was very sore. Seth held me spooned against him still, his arms and a blanket wrapped around me as he lightly stroked my hair back from my face.

"Welcome back, baby." He kissed my temple. "That was amazing. Did you enjoy it?"

I shuddered and smiled. "Thank you, Sir. I enjoyed it very much."

"I will have to start planning one of my fantasies next."

"Yes, Sir. Anyway you want it."

Seth turned my head towards his and kissed me soundly on the lips. "That's my good girl."

~ H

12