My Wildest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BACarter
BACarter
786 Followers

At one point she moved up and his cock slipped out. He grabbed it and pointed it directly at me. His intention was clear. I glanced up to find her staring at me nodding yes.

At first I couldn't get much past my lips because he was so fucking thick. Then I forced my mouth open wider and took as much cock as I could. I couldn't believe I was actually sucking cock. I was just starting to get the hang of it when he pulled it away and slipping it back into Gina. She sank right down on it so I moved back down to his balls.

"Come over here guys, let's go wing to wing" Gina panted. I had never heard the term before and had no idea what it meant. Tom and Bill walked over and sat on each side of Gina and Rob. I glanced at both of them trying to see what they were going to do. But they were both looking at me, waiting. I knew I was supposed to do something, but I had no idea what.

After several embarrassing moments, Tom reached down for my hand and placed it on his cock. I instinctively started stroking it, which apparently was exactly what I was supposed to do. I then reached over for Bill's cock and started stroking him as well.

"I just love nasty boys" Gina purred. Then she lifted up letting Rob's cock slip out again. She reached down and guided it to my lips. "Now that's wing to wing" she said staring down at me. I had my lips stretched tightly over the biggest cock I had ever seen while slowly jacking off two guys!

Gina massaged my scalp and toyed with my hair watching me go wing to wing. Rob started moaning and rocking his hips. Gina knew he was getting ready to cum. She pulled me off his cock and quickly slipped it back inside her. She started bouncing really hard on it shouting, "Go baby, cum inside me...do it!" Rob let out a tremendous groan as he pumped his load into her. I quickly started tonguing his balls which made him squeal even louder.

Once his orgasm was finished Gina wiggled just enough for his cock to flop out again. She looked down at me and said, "Let me watch you clean it, babe." I slipped his cock back into my mouth instantly tasting his sperm. I licked it clean and then it was her turn, "Now...do me. You know I love this part the best..."

I smiled. For the second time that evening, I stuck my tongue inside her cum-filled pussy. She did something and suddenly cum was gushing out of her like a river. But I was ready for her. I slurped it up just as fast as she could make it come out causing her to orgasm again.

While I was busy licking Gina's pussy, Tom removed my hand from his cock and moved off the couch. I didn't think much about it until I felt his hands on my hips followed by his hard cock descending down the crack of my ass and knew I was getting ready to get fucked by another man. I was scared, but knew there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Gina reached down and pushed my head away from her pussy so she and Rob could move out of the way. Just as quickly Bill moved over to take their place. Now it might sound funny, but it seemed perfectly natural at that point to just slip Bill's cock into my mouth. So I did. No sooner had his cock reached the back of my throat than I felt Tom thrust forward with his cock. He must have had plenty of lube on it because it slipped right in.

Bill's cock muffled my moan. Now sucking cock was one thing; I had already decided I could live with that thought. But getting fucked in the ass was another story all together. I wasn't sure I could talk myself into that one.

Bill started rocking back and forth basically fucking my mouth with his cock. I was glad because it took my mind off Tom's cock filling my insides. Everything was so weird, I had to abandon all thoughts and just go with it. So I focused on Bill's cock. As I did the strangest thing happened. I guess I adjusted to Tom's cock, I'm not sure. He started pumping his cock into me and I swear it started to feel good. I spread my legs a little thinking that would be even better and it was.

Tom was holding onto my hips driving that cock inside me and it started feeling really good. I got in tune with his timing and started pushing back meeting his thrusts. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass and that felt good too.

I moaned around Bill's cock as I tasted his pre-cum leaking down the back of my throat. "You are a great cocksucker" Bill said pumping his cock between my lips. You would have thought that comment would have pissed me off, but I took it as a compliment. "Do that thing with your tongue, man" he said. I worked my tongue around the head of his cock and then straight up his slit. "Yeah, that's it..."

"Your ass is so tight" Tom hissed from behind. He was making me feel like such a slut with that cock of his. I know Gina and Rob must have enjoyed watching because I was fucking Tom just as much as he was fucking me. We got the timing down so that when Tom was almost all the way out, Bill was all the way in.

Out of nowhere Bill moaned and blasted this huge wad into my mouth. I gulped it down, but it felt like his cock was some sort of fire hose just spraying huge quantities of cum down my throat. Bill's climax triggered Tom's because he grabbed my hips hard and jammed his cock into me screaming. He pumped load after load into me from behind as Bill flooded my mouth from the front.

Tom emptied first and pulled out while I was in the process of licking Bill's cock clean. I felt a strange tickling feeling on the cheek of my ass and tried to turn around to see what it was, but Bill kept me focused on his cock. "Don't worry about that...just lick this cock." The sensation continued for just a minute and was gone.

Gina moved down and pulled my face to hers. We locked into a nice deep kiss with her tongue probing my mouth for Bill's cum. I was completely caught off guard when I felt a new pair of hands on my hips. It had to be Rob and I wasn't ready to take that monster cock in my ass. But I really didn't have much choice.

I grunted into Gina's mouth as the head of his cock plunged inside me. Gina whispered, "It's ok, just relax...you'll see." She continued to kiss me as Rob worked his cock. When my grunts turned into moans, Rob shoved the rest of his cock inside me. I couldn't believe he had that huge cock buried in my ass. Gina whispered, "See? I told you..."

I arched my back and let Rob have me. He pounded me for several minutes when a flash went straight through me. I caught myself twisting my head from side to side moaning. Then it happened again.

"Oh god! What was that!! Do it again...please PLEASE do it again" I screamed.

Rob worked his cock over that place and I felt like I experienced a tiny orgasm. Gina reached between my legs and came back with sperm covered fingers. She pushed them in my mouth. It had to be my cum I was eating. Rob did it again and again and again. I was delirious. Gina kept feeding me cum. I had no idea such things could occur.

Finally Rob blasted a load into me and pulled out. I was so revved I didn't want to stop. And I didn't have too because Bill took his place. Having adjusted to Rob's monster cock, Bill's was a piece of cake. I felt the tingling sensation again on the cheek of my ass and looked over my shoulder to catch Rob doing something, but I couldn't see what.

Then Bill started to fuck me. He was so much smaller than Rob that he could have fucked me for days and I wouldn't care. I wondered if he knew how to do that thing Rob did. He did. I leaked cum the entire time he fucked me. He blew his load into me and took his turn making my ass tingle. I felt like I had cum a hundred times, but the fact was I still had a raging erection and I could not have been hornier.

Gina leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Now...it's time." I looked up at her and smiled. "I want you to fuck me" she said spreading her legs on the couch. Finally, I thought. I had been thinking about this from the moment I first saw her.

I moved between her legs and drove my cock straight in. She grunted her satisfaction and hooked her legs around my back. "Fuck me, fuck me hard...you've earned it."

That was just music to my ears. I started slow because I wanted it to last. But that just wasn't in the cards. I was so horny by then I just let her have it. I was on the verge of climax when I felt a hand between my legs. Suddenly the cuff was yanked off and a finger was jammed up my ass. My head exploded as my climax ripped through my body. It was so powerful, so strong; I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Once I was empty I settled into a post orgasmic state. I was just barely aware of the tingling sensation on the cheek of my ass, but I was too tired to care.

I'm not sure how long I was out, but I was awakened by Gina. "I just love nasty boys." I returned her smile. "Put your clothes on babe, it's time to go." We put on our clothes and said our goodbyes. She drove me back to my car. When she pulled up next to it, I knew it was time for me to go. There were so many things I wanted to say to her, so many things I wanted to know. But that was not going to happen. I leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"Good night...sweet dreams" she said. "I will."

I closed the door and watched as she pulled away knowing I would never see her again. I drove home playing the events back through my head. She was the wildest woman I had ever met and she turned me into a wild thing too, even if it was for just one night.

I slept until noon the next day. I couldn't help wondering if it had all been a dream when I awoke the next day. My sore ass told me otherwise. Then I remembered that tingling sensation from the night before. I jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom. I turned around and looked at my ass in the mirror.

And there it was in large letters. "You have been fucked by Tom, Rob, Bill, and Gina. And you suck a mean cock!" I couldn't help but smile. But my smile disappeared as I reached for a washcloth. What if it didn't wash off?

BACarter
BACarter
786 Followers
12