My Wish List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

“Hey, Brandon, you said you needed some help on those reports?” I said, winking in the process.

“Oh! That is right. Thanks for reminding me,” he smiled. I walked into his office and closed the door behind me. “I was hoping I would get the chance to see you before leaving tonight.”

“You are going to be seeing a lot of me before you will be able to leave, my friend.” I walked over and crawled up upon his lap. “Brandon, I need you right now.”

“Here!? What if someone hears?”

“Shhh, almost everyone is gone anyway, not to mention I can be quiet when need be.” I pressed my lips against his again. I could feel the heat between my legs and I was hoping he would soon as well. I kiss him passionately as he started to unbutton my shirt. My lips guided themselves down his neck. With one simple pull, his tie was off, and I got to work on his buttons. “You looked so good today, Brandon. You cannot do that to me, I will not be able to concentrate if you keep it up.” I continued to make my way down his chest. When I finally got his shirt opened, I licked around his nipples.

“Oh, yes,” he moaned. I carefully took it into my mouth, sucked, and nibbled on it. I knew he would enjoy it as much as I did. After I was done, I headed over to the other nipple. I always want to keep things even. My hands started to glide down his stomach and I could feel him quiver underneath me. His left hand was flat on my back, balancing me on his lap while the other was firmly grabbing my tit. I let myself slide down his body, waiting patiently until I felt my knees hit the carpeted floor. I looked up at him as I feverishly groped his crotch. I unhooked the button and quickly unzipped his pants. Within moments, they had fallen to the floor. I could see his cock bulging, trying to show itself behind his boxers.

“Mmmmmm” I moaned. “I have been waiting all day to taste you.” I looked up at him as I guided his boxers off his body. His cock stood at attention. I brought my lips down to his balls and gently took one into my mouth. I could hear him moan as I watched him tilt his head back. I took the other into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I flicked my tongue between the two and slowly ascended his shaft. He moaned again, when I reached the groove at the underside of his cock. I quickly gave it a lick and wrapped my mouth around his head. I let my tongue swirl around the entire thing and gently flick over the tip. I could feel him growing harder in my mouth. Pre-cum began to form at the tip and aided me in getting him wet. I was able to move down on him deeper. At first, I took it a little bit at a time, added another half inch or so after I knew the rest was secure in my mouth. Within a minute, I had him buried.

I felt the tip of his cock hit my tonsils and then glide past them to the back of my throat. It felt so good. It had been so long since I had a cock in my mouth and I soon realized what I had been missing. His hands found the back of my hair. He lightly gathered it in his hands, and started to pump into my mouth as I sucked on his delicious cock. I let his cock slide out of my mouth and brought my tongue down to the base again. I gave it a good lick and then shoved him back into my mouth. I held still for a moment so I could feel him fucking my mouth. He was very gentle at first, seeing where my limits were. I could not take the sweet torture any more and shoved him all the way in again. The sensation was unbelievable. The feeling of his cock slipping down my throat drove me crazy. Now it was my turn.

I gathered myself and sat on his desk. I pulled his chair on wheels closer to me with my heels. I slithered my skirt up my thighs a little and propped each foot on his armrests. I let my hand glide over my tits, pinching each nipple as I headed further south. My clit was throbbing by the time I reached it. I was completely soaked as I started to make light circles around it. Brandon just stared at me for a moment, taking in the image of me pleasuring myself in front of him.

“God, that is so hot,” he panted.

“I am glad you like my little show. Now you have to do something for me.” I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer to me. I kissed his lips passionately. I lightly sucked on his lower lip. I pushed him back a little. Brandon moved his hands up my skirt reaching where the garter was holding up my stockings. He grabbed my thighs roughly and then moved into my wet pussy. I moaned softly with pleasure, yet I could not hold myself back anymore. With a swift pull, I shoved his face into me. His hot breath through my thong was incredible. Feverishly he pulled my thong to the side and began to thrust his tongue in and out of me. My hips bucked up against his face as he continued to lap at me.

Instantly he zoned in on my clit and lightly licked it up and down. He continued this motion, only working it side to side until finally wrapping his own lips around it. “Oh, yes. Right there!” I screamed. He did not even bother to hush me. By now, the office would be empty. He continued to work his tongue brilliantly. He was bringing me so close to climax. “Fuck me, Brandon! Fuck me right now!” He stood up out of his chair and shoved my skirt up to him hips. He looked at my shaven pussy and guided himself inside.

My muscles gripped him tightly as he entered. After a few moments, I was dripping around his cock and he began to pump. He shoved me back onto his desk so he could take my tits in his hands. He gripped them tightly as he started to pulse faster. The sensation was amazing. The harder he drove himself into me the more I wanted to be his little slut. “Take me from behind. Force me to be your little slut!” I screamed.

With that, he quickly dragged me off the desk. I stood up and he flipped me around and bent me over. Not wasting a second, he drove back into me. I moaned loudly. “Yes! God, yes! Please do not stop!” I moaned. Brandon grabbed my hips and pulled them toward him roughly. “Fuck your little slut!” I continued. Every time he shoved into me, the tip of his cock pressed against my spot. My legs shook softly with pleasure. “Yes! Yes! Fuck!” I screamed. Brandon put his hand on my shoulder and continued to drag me toward him. His balls slapped against me hard and he reached around and found my clit.

He quickly flicked over it softly. That was all I needed. After a few more strokes my pussy clenched around his cock, sucking him in as far as he could go. I moaned loudly with pleasure. “Oh, God! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” I felt the pleasure deep inside of me flow throughout my body. After a few short moments he spun me back around. I fell to my knees open mouthed just waiting for him cum. It shot out quickly and hit my chest. He brought his cock closer to me as he let the rest drip into my mouth. He was delicious, not bitter like most men. I eagerly lapped it up, making sure not to miss a drop. I played with it in my mouth, swirling it around my tongue before swallowing.

Brandon collapsed in his chair. We both stayed still for a few minutes, waiting for our heart rates to drop a little. “My God, Brandon, that was absolutely amazing,” the words escaped from my lips. He sat up and lifted my chin with his hand. He leaned over and kissed me softly.

“You know, this cannot be the last time I see you,” he replied to me. “I would be stupid to let you walk away from me.” He pressed his lips against mine again. He wrapped his arms around me and brought me to my feet. He kissed down my neck as he started to button my shirt back up. “Let me take you home with me tonight?” he asked. How was I supposed to say no to him? I do not think that would be possible. I nodded and smiled. Brandon flashed his amazing smile at me, which made me almost melt in his arms.

“I would follow you anywhere.” He took me by the hand, locked his office door, and brought me down to the parking lot. He spun me around and kissed me again. After that, all I could do was smile. He let me out of his embrace and I headed to my car. Brandon got into his, and I proceeded to follow him home. I knew this would probably end in another sleepless night, however, this time, I was sure I would not be disappointed.

12