My Wives

Story Info
Unplanned polygamy.
2.6k words
4.42
290.5k
133

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers

“What are we going to do now?” Tina asked. I had just told her that we were going to have to close our small photo processing business because the town in which it was located had just passed new environmental protections that made working with chemicals prohibitively expensive.

“Well, George, offered me a partnership in his ski and sports business.”

“Well, that’s better than no options at all, I guess. But is going into business with my twin sister’s husband really a good idea?”

“Like you said, it beats some of our options.”

And so we packed up and moved to a small town in Idaho. Not having any place to stay, we moved in on a temporary basis at George and Tracie’s home. Tracie was very gracious; she seemed relieved that we were there.

Several weeks later, while we were in bed, Tina just about blew me away with a revelation:

“Did you know that George is having serious health problems?”

“You’re shitting me!” I said. “What kind of problems?”

“The Doctor gave him less than a year to live, and that was almost a year ago. He has some strange disease that is untreatable and it is progressing. Tracie says he’s down to just a few weeks now.”

Over the next few weeks George took care of some legal matters. He sold his house and business to me. He made me promise that we would take care of Tracie and be sure she got back on her feet.

When the time came, we all said our good byes and he checked into a hospice where he died the next morning.

Tina and Tracie are not identical twins, but they look very similar. Both are leggy, busty, blond and beautiful. They both have great senses of humor and radiant smiles and fantastic figures. Tina has a perfect set of 36c breasts and Tracie’s are perhaps 36ds. They both wear their hair down to their shoulder.

Tina, Tracie and I had been planning a weeklong camping trip out to a secluded mountain lake and I was really looking forward to getting away from the business for a while. Unfortunately, literally at the last minute, as we were placing the last of the supplies into the bed of the truck, Tina twisted her ankle pretty badly. She had been jumping off the tailgate and landed partly on loose cobblestone. I had to take her to the small emergency clinic down the street. The doctor put it in a heavy splint and bandage and told her to stay off of it for at least a week. So much for our weekend in the mountains.

“Honey, it would be a shame to miss the trip, why don’t you just go without me?”

“I don’t think that I could have any fun without you.”

“Oh sure you can…Tracie will be good company.” She had a sly grin on her face. “Besides, she can probably use the time with a man herself.”

Just then Tracie came into the room bringing a fresh icepack for Tina’s leg.

“You just did this so you wouldn’t have to go camping didn’t you?” She chuckled at Tina.

“No, I was really looking forward to it.”

“Well, we can just do it later in the summer. You should be fine in a few weeks.”

“Trace, you said that this was like the perfect week for the trip because of all the other things going on. The new ski stuff will be arriving next month and then the store remodeling and all….”

“Yeah, it really kind of is the only time we’ll have until next year…”

“Then don’t be silly…you and Jason just go without me.”

I was looking at Tracie as she bent over putting the ice on my wife’s ankle. The shorts she was wearing were very tight across her ass and pulled snuggly into her butt crack, it was clear that she wasn’t wearing underwear. The tits had over-filled her old Hooters tank top to the point that it looked like it had been painted on to her luscious tits. Her nipples were trying to poke through. I felt my cock growing harder by the second. I feared the head was about to emerge from the leg of my cut off jeans.

Tracie surprised me by turning around and looking me up and down, lingering at my crotch.

“I’m willing if you are…” I thought I saw lust in her eyes.

“So it’s settled…you guys better get going so you can make it by nightfall.”

I ogled Tracie’s tits again. The truck was already packed; all we needed was to throw in the ice chest.

“Tracie, it’s up to you.” I hoped she would say yes, but at the same time I was afraid she would.

“Okay, lets pound sand!”

Tina kissed us both as we checked in on her one last time before

“You take good care of her.” She whispered in my ear.

As soon as we pulled into the clearing I set to finding firewood. Tracie quickly set up the tent and lit the lantern and lit the fire. I could smell the steaks sizzling and the sweet ears of corn roasting in their foil wrappings as I set down the last pile of wood.

Tracie was bent over the small camping table we had brought, trying to peal off some consumer label. Her massive tits swayed as she worked.

An hour later, dinner eaten and trash and garbage properly taken care of, we sat by the fire, Tracie roasting marsh mallows and I was drinking another can of beer. Marshmallows and beer do not make a good combination.

“I heard you and Tina last night. It sounded like you were really pounding it to her.”

“Oh…ah…err…ah…sorry, I didn’t know we were making that much noise. I grinned, hoping that she wasn’t offended.

“Hey, don’t be sorry, she seemed to be enjoying it.” She looked right at me. Her bright blue eyes sparkled. Again, her nipples were pointing at me. “George and I used to make a lot of noise too. One time when you were in Germany and Tina was visiting us she actually came to our room and watched. That was a real surprise and a real turn on for George.”

“She watched?”

“Yeah, but it wasn’t the first time. One time when we were at high school cheer camp she and I fucked three of the boy cheerleaders in a private little orgy. We got so hot watching each other that time…”

“Boy cheerleaders! I thought they were all gay!”

“Don’t you believe it. Think what other activity you can do in high school where it’s okay to look up a girl’s skirt and hold her by the butt!”

“Those sneaky little bastards!”

“Wait! You fucked them? I thought you guys were like little angles.”

“Don’t be coy, she told me she sucked your cock on your first date. God, when she described it I was so jealous!”

My cock had heard her calling his name and again he was trying to make his presence known.

“Yeah, well, when I saw your tits that first time we met at your folks’ house, I felt like I had gotten the short end of the stick.”

“Why, what ever do you mean?” She had a big grin and was thrusting her tits right at me. I saw her eyes drift down to the leg of my shorts where I knew the head of my cock was still lurking.

We sat quietly for a little while letting the small fire burn down then decided to turn in. We cleaned teeth, washed faces and all the normal stuff before we turned off the lantern and went to flashlight power as we entered the tent. I was surprised that she had only set out one sleeping bag.

Without hesitating, she lifted off her tank top and slipped down her shorts. She seemed unconcerned about her state of nakedness as she folded her clothes and stuffed them into one of the net-like pockets that were sewn in to the tent side. I could hardly keep my mouth closed as I openly stared at the one inch long and half inch wide “landing strip” she had left above the delicate lips of her pussy. My cock got fully hard in record time. She climbed into the sleeping bag but left it open. She lay on her side, facing me supporting her head with one arm.

“I figured since we’re practically family we might as well just use one sleeping bag.”

“Yes, that’s logical.” I tried to act nonchalant as I took off my shirt and dropped my cut offs. It was hard to do when Willy Rocket snapped up, making a slapping noise against my belly.

“Hmmm, Tina never told me that you shaved your pubes.”

“Well, actually, I don’t, she shaves them for me.”

“I like it. How often does she do that?”

“Every couple of days, she doesn’t like the stubble to grow out.”

“Well, maybe I’ll have to shave it for you a couple of times this week then.”

“Well, turn about it fair play, I’ll let you shave me if I can shave you.”

She snuggled her incredible body against me, reaching down and positioning my cock between her legs, pressing her magnificent tits into my chest. She draped her arm across my shoulder, snuggling her face into the cook of my neck. I could feel the hot moistness of her pussy as it caressed my rampant wiener. “Yeah, that sounds fair to me.”

A few minutes later I could hear her deep even breathing as she slept.

I awoke first. It was about 6:30 and the sun was already warming the tent to the point that I had folded the sleeping bag back away from me. Tracie was now laying flat on her back; she had pushed the sleeping bag back away from her stunning breasts as well. There they were, round, full, perfectly shaped, firm and inviting. “You take good care of her.” Isn’t that what my wife had said? Tracie’s nipples were like strawberries, just inches from me. I extended my tongue and began teasing one nipple and then the other. She stirred and let out a soft moan.

I began sucking. Still I alternated from one side to the other. My cock, already hard with its normal morning erection, nearly cried out for her. He knew her pussy was close by and both of us were nude.

“Oh God! It’s been so long, that feels wonderful, don’t stop.” She embraced me and used one hand to massage the tit I wasn’t working on at the moment. “Jason, I love this…”

My free hand began to stroke my cock. I wanted him good and hard and fully primed. I reluctantly let go of my cock and moved her hand down so she could stroke herself. She began a series of whimpering noises. I forced her hand lower and curled her fingers so that the tips dipped into her pussy hole. Using my hand on top of hers, I began the rhythmic pumping motion that I knew her sister loves.

“Come on baby, pleasure yourself, get your pussy ready for my cock…” I hissed in her ear. Her eyes were tightly closed and she had the expression of a silent scream on her open mouth. “Stroke it harder Tracie, you’re going to need to be real wet if you’re going to take this thick shaft of mine.”

I covered her mouth with mine and shoved my tongue down to her throat. She responded, panting around my lips and through her nose. I moved so my body was between her legs. The tip of my cock was touching the gaping opening of her cunt. “Put my cock into your pussy Tracie. You know you want it. Put it in and hold me with your beautiful thighs.”

“You’re going to fuck me?” She was asking a question, but like a little girl who can’t believe the gift under the tree is really for her.

“Oh yeah, I’m gonna fuck you all day, and all day tomorrow. I’m gonna cum in your pussy, I’m gonna cum in your mouth. I’m gonna cum on your tits and I may even cum in your ass.”

“You’re going to fuck me with this big fat cock?’ She was still asking, but her hand had gripped my meat and was stroking the tip against her labia.

“Yeah, Tracie, I’m gonna fuck you with my big fat cock, the same one I fuck Tina with. Do you want that? Tell me if you want that Tracie. Tell me you want to share this cock that belongs to your twin sister.”

“Oh Jason, I want it. Tina and I have shared cocks before, we shared George once, it’s my turn to share her cock this time.” She hunched her hips forward and the bulbous head of my cock entered her. Just the head.

“Tell me you want me to fuck you all this week Tracie. George fucked Tina one time? I’m gonna fuck you lots of times.”

“Jason, I want your cock inside of me. I want you to fuck me. Now!”

She thrust her hips up at the same time that I thrust mine forward. My cock sank halfway into her sopping pussy.

She pulled the sleeping bag completely off of us and wrapped her legs around my waist. Now my cock was fully buried in the furnace of her body. Her eyes were closed and her fingers were gripping my shoulders.

I could smell her sweet breath. I could smell our mingled sweat. I could smell her arousal. . My cock grew even more massive within the hot velvet glove of her woman ness. I knew I wouldn’t last long now.

My hips began a frantic pumping. I concentrated on the exquisite sensations as her pussy gripped my fuckstick. Suddenly she began to giggle. Her nipples brushed against my chest. From deep in her throat she began an animal like but rhythmic growling. It was like a pagan chant. Sweat beaded on her forehead and on her chest.

“I’m gonna cum Tracie! I’ve fucked you and now I’m gonna cum!”

“Yes Jason! Cum in me! Cum inside my cunt! I’m gonna cum too!”

Rope after steaming rope of my cum flooded her womb. I had not cum so hard in a long time, and neither had Tracie. I reached between us, touching where my cock entered her body. I brought out my cum covered fingers and placed them on her lips. As we jointly licked the love sauce from my fingers our tongues danced.

For the rest of the week we fucked whenever and wherever we felt like it. We never put any clothes on and we enjoyed ourselves and the pleasures of each other with our mouths and hands even when we weren’t fucking.

“Oh Jason, you’ve made me so happy! I just love you! I want to marry you.”

“Tracie, I love you too, but I’m married to Tina and I love her too. This is going to be awkward, what can we do?”

“You could be married to both of us. You could be a polygamist and we could all live together just like the people in other cultures do.”

And so it turned out that after George passed away I was left with his business, his home and now even his wife. The only question was how we were going to explain it to Tina.

Your comments and votes are appreciated

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers