My Wives Ch. 02

Story Info
Breaking the new is never easy.
2.9k words
4.47
169.6k
40

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
444 Followers

We arrived back at the house at about 8:00 p.m. because I had managed to get the truck stuck in a mud puddle on the way down the mountain.

When we arrived, Tina was up and around, getting a quick dinner ready for us. She was dressed in a pair of p.j. shorts and a camisole.

Tracie dashed to the shower while I quickly unloaded the truck. Once I was finished with that chore, Tracie was out of the shower so I went in, passing her in the upstairs hallway. The little vixen was wearing only a smile and a large towel wrapped in her hair. My cock wanted to say hello as soon as my eyes landed upon her. She giggled impishly as she pinched my ass as I passed by.

I have to admit that I stroked off a little, careful not to cum, as I showered. When done, I threw on a pair of sweat shorts and a muscle shirt.

The three of us joined up in the kitchen after my shower. I was relieved to see that Tracie had slipped into a tank top and sweats. Tina had thrown together one of her great little salads and a roast beef sandwich for each of us and she popped open a bottle of wine. As we ate, I suddenly realized how tired I was feeling.

“So how was your trip? Did you two stay out of trouble?”

“We had a great time Tina, thanks so much for letting Jason and me go without you.” Tracie hugged Tina warmly.

“Of course it’s no problem. I love you two guys the most of anyone in the world. I’m just so sorry I missed the trip.”

“Yeah, Jason missed you too. All he did was moan all night, pining for his love, so far away. But you’re such a prissy little Barbie you would probably have just been in the way.”

“On that note, I think I’m going to hit the sack before I get too relaxed. In the morning I want to get up to the mountain and check with Zack to see how he’s coming along with the rehab of chair 3. Art is supposed to be coming up with a plan for that old rope toe between the top of chair 8 and “Whoa Nelly”, so I need to check with him too.”

“Really? Jason, I’ve been sooooo looonely without you, don’t you want to play for just a little while?” Tina was batting her eyes and pouting her lower lip. I noticed Tracie grinning and shaking her head in the background.

I let out a low groan (or was it Richard speaking?) as Tina began a slow swaying motion from around her side of the table to me. As she danced she toyed enticingly with her camisole, flittingly exposing her bare breasts to me. She danced to me and turned the stool I was sitting on so that I was facing her. She reached into my shorts and tugged on my tumescent member for a second. Tina began to strip, first removing her top and cupping her perfect tits for me, reaching down with her tongue, trying to lick the obviously aroused nipples.

“Honey, don’t forget your sister is right here. We don’t want to offend her…”

“Hey, I know she’s seen it all before. Besides, if she doesn’t want to watch, she can leave the room.” Tina slid her shorts off, leaving just a white mesh and lace thong covering the lips of her pussy. She danced closer and farther from me, letting the shorts puddle on the floor and then stepping out and away from them.

My cock was on autopilot again. I was no longer in control. She moved close to me again and rubbed her firm tits into my chest and then pulled my face down to the valley between those delicious mounds. I felt her tugging on my shorts and in a few seconds she had them down around my ankles. She dropped to her knees and began kissing and nibbling at my dick in the most lewd and lovely way. Over her shoulder I watched as Tracie reached into her pants and began rubbing her own pussy. Tina rubbed her body against my thighs as she slowly stood. She moved my hands to her hips, hooking my thumbs on the strings of her thong. The movement of her standing caused her thong to slip over and off her hips and suddenly she was nude in front of me. Once again, she bent down and kissed my cock. She took a minute to sort of inspect it and then began caressing it with her cheek, her eyes were closed and she had a sweet grin on her face. I wondered if she realized that I didn’t have a tan line.

This time when she stood up I barely had the sensation of the cool air attacking my cock before it was enveloped in the satin warmth of her love canal. My mind shifted to neutral as I succumbed to the erotic pleasure of her hot wetness as she slowly raised and lowered herself along the length of my throbbing member. We kissed passionately, our tongues alternately dancing and fencing. In just a few seconds I felt the familiar sensation of cum boiling in my balls and then rushing through the channels in my cock as it raced to the furnace like freedom of her womb.

Over her shoulder I could see that Tracie was pumping two fingers into her own pussy, keeping time with the pace her sister was setting on my cock. All three of us seemed to reach the peak at the same time. I bellowed out “Oh fuck, I’m fucking cumming” just as a gallon of hot spunk erupted into my wife’s sweet cuntal passage.

Tina began with a low “Oh, oh, oh, ooooh, ooooooh, oooooooh yeah!” as she peaked and then began a slow descent.

Tracie just moaned, “mmmmm, mmmnmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmm oh” She allowed her body to slip down the wall until she was sitting on the floor; her hand was still inside her pants.

After a few seconds, we were all breathing like athletes who have just finished a long run. We were filling our lungs with the cool mountain air.

I felt a gob of cum leak out of Tina’s pussy and drool down my balls and then fall toward the floor, but it landed on my calf instead.

“That was fun guys, let’s do it again sometime.” Tracie said in a seductive, almost dream like tone.

Tina just moaned into my neck. I wondered if she was tired as I was. I hoped she wouldn’t fall asleep. I felt my cock begin to wither inside of her. A flood of cum would surely flow out if he slipped from his current position.

I grabbed a dishtowel that was on the nearby table and held it against Tina’s pussy as I carefully tried to help her to stand.

“Ohhh, are we done? Is mister Willy going away? Missy Kitty still wants to play.”

“Honey, the circulation is cut off in my legs. I’d love to keep playing but I am really bushed. Did you put something in my drink to make me so tired?”

“Okay, we can go to bed, maybe I’ll just try to wake mister Willy up a little later.”

We went upstairs. It must have been a sight, me walking wearing a muscle tee shirt and nothing else while holding a dishtowel to my wife’s pussy as she walked, naked, next to me.

Once I was ready for bed, I was ready for sleep. But Tina came to me with a warm washcloth and carefully cleaned my cock and balls. She kissed my cock and he began to stir, but I just moaned. In the few seconds it took her to get ready for bed, I fell asleep.

When I awoke in the morning, I was alone. The bed was cool where Tina should have been, so I knew she had been up for at least a little while. It was 8:30, so I took a shower, shaved, dressed and headed downstairs. As I passed Tracie’s room I noticed the door was slightly ajar. Not wanting to miss an opportunity to once again see her in the nude, I gently pushed the door open. The sight that greeted me was indelibly etched into my memory.

Tina and Tracie were in bed together. They were both nude, their golden bodies spooned, with Tina in front and Tracie behind. Tina’s hands were under the pillow upon which her head rested and Tracie had her lower arm extended under the same pillow and their other arm was draped across her sister’s thigh and the hand was wedged there, the side of her fingers touching the tight fleshy folds of her twin’s labia. Their shiny blond tresses seemed to have been arranged to appear like a single mane from some gold colored carnal beast. Tracie’s magnificent breasts were pressed into my wife’s back. The sheets had been worked down so that the ladies were totally exposed above the knee. Their long slender legs were sort of tangled. Both of their bottom legs were resting on the bed, but Tracie’s top leg was drawn slightly up, providing a lithe seat on which my wife’s beautiful ass seemed to be sitting. Tracie’s knee was almost touching the bed and Tina’s was supported by a pillow. They looked so hot and beautiful I took a couple of quick strokes at my cock as I stood there, taking in the spectacular vision. I could tell by their even deep breathing that they were sound asleep. I made a point to leave the bedroom door fully open as I dragged myself out and down to the kitchen.

I was supposed to meet the guys at 9:15, so I really needed to hustle. As I drove up the service road to the lower lodge, I kept thinking of my wife and her sister. Had they planned on me catching them in that compromising position? I had to change my train of thought before I got to the guys. Otherwise, my cock would never calm down.

Early in the afternoon I got a call from Tina letting me know that she and Tracie were going in to town and would be back in time for dinner. They were going to bring fried chicken from the little place that had just opened out on Main Street.

I got home about an hour before the girls and so had taken yet another shower, turned on the cd juke box and was in a pair of jogging shorts and a tee shirt, drinking a beer and going through the mail when they came in. They were loud and chattery and immediately started bombarding me with a recap of their day. I poured another round of beers as they broke out the chicken and mashed potatoes, gravy and corn on the cob. We used paper plates. I marveled at their mirror like beauty. They were wearing matching cut off jeans, so short the roundness of their ass cheeks was clearly displayed, and crop top shirts. Tracie’s shirt, stretched tightly across her braless chest, had the words “Is it hot in here?” emblazoned across it in glittered letters. Tina’s shirt said “Or is it just me?”

They told me that the kid in the tee shirt store had given the shirts to them with their promise to wear them and tell people where they got them. Smart kid, I thought. They showed me another pair of shirts they had actually bought. Each had the word “Bitch” printed on the front, with an arrow pointing to one side. Apparently they were supposed to be pointing at someone else. They also showed me a couple of pairs of shorts and finally the matching bathing suits, exorbitantly expensive for being less than 12 square inches of single layer, unlined white and pink fabric and a few feet of string. My cock twitched as I imagined them inside the “suits”.

As I got another round of beers, my mind began to relax again. Once again, I thought of the scene in Tracie’s bedroom this morning. “So when did you two get up this morning?”

Tina smiled, “I think it was about 8:30.

“No, it was later that that, I left at 9:00 and you two were still in bed.” I wanted them to know that I had seen them.

“Yeah, Tina, it was 9:30, remember?” Tracie looked right at me. “It was just to hard to get up. I could have stayed in bed all day.”

“”Hey, you were the one that had to get up and pee.”

“Well, you were pressing on my bladder.”

“Well, I was getting really hungry.”

“What a great life you guys have.”

“Jason, Tina and I went to the store today and started getting it arranged for the new inventory. There was a letter from the K2 rep saying that they have increased our credit limit and promoting a new line of boots.

And the new Nordica rep had dropped her card through the mail slot with the new product and price listings…..and these!” She held up two pairs of Nordica logoed socks and little stretch tank tops.

“Wow, those tops look too small for an adult.”

“No silly, they’re stretch, one size fits all, Lycra I think.” She pulled on one of the shirts to show the elasticity.

“I don’t believe it, they won’t fit Tracie.” What the hell, I was going for it.

“Sure it will.” Tracie took the challenge, quickly removing her shirt and grabbing the top from Tina. My cock grew more as I openly ogled her perfect melons again.

She pulled the top on and it really fit snuggly. Talk about looking painted on. I loved it.

“Nice show Trace!” Tina chided.

“Hey, I don’t care.”

“By the way, you two, I haven’t heard much about the camping trip. What did you do up there all week long?”

I glanced at Tracie, looking for some signal or sign.

“Ah…we just lazed around, fished, slept, swam and stuff, you know, drank beer, ate sunflower seeds, killed a bear, fought off the Indians, the usual stuff, you know.” Again, I glanced at Tracie.

“How come neither of you have tan lines?” Tina was smiling. “Did the Indians steal your clothes?”

“Ah…no…. not the Indians…. it was…”

“The squirrels! Jason left the duffels in the back of the truck and the squirrels took all the clothes!”

“So then you had to go around naked all week?”

“Ah…. yeah…. well…”

“Yes. We had to. Jason found ticks and chiggers in the clothes we had on so we had to take them off and soak them in the lake and then we were afraid to put them back on until it was time to come home.”

“Yeah, ticks and chiggers…and lice and fleas!”

“So, hubby, you spent the entire week with my twin sister in the nude, without chaperones or any proper supervision?”

“Ah…well…do you count the birds and the bees as supervision?” Too much beer, I think I was getting too clever now.

Tracie began laughing, beer backwashed through her nose.

“Oh yeah, that’s great. The fucking birds and the fucking bees as supervision!”

Tracie couldn’t stop laughing. Tears began running down her cheeks. “Fucking birds and fucking bees!”

I really couldn’t tell if Tina was angry or not.

“And who shaved your cock and balls?” Tina still was unreadable. “I know it wasn’t you ‘cause you’re too chicken to put a razor near your precious goodies.”

“Ah…well…. cock and balls?”

“I did, they were getting stubbly and I told him I would do it as a favor to you.”

“A favor to me? What else did you do as a favor to me?”

“Ah…well…”

“We fucked a few times, you know, sort of to keep him in shape and stuff.”

“Yeah…in shape.” I felt like I needed another beer, and fast.

“You nasty bitch! I knew I couldn’t trust you to keep your hands off my man! And you! I should never have trusted you with my sister out in the woods like that. She’s the devil’s child. Isn’t that what Mrs. Nelson called you in 12th grade?”

“Mrs. Nelson, that biddy!”

“Tina…you said take good care of her…didn’t you?”

“Yeah, and you did, I take it. At least that’s what she told me last night.” Finally a smile crossed her lips.

“So where do we go from here Tina?” Tracie asked, as she pulled the tight Lycra top off, exposing her tits again. Tracie took hold of Tina’s shirt and began sliding the hem higher and higher on my wife’s torso. Even in my over-alcoholed condition, my cock began growing again.

“I vote for the bedroom.” I offered.

“Pig!” They hissed in disgusted unison. By now Tina’s shirt was off and her distended nipples were trying to kiss Tracie’s. I watched as they began unbuttoning each other’s pants.

Tina turned and faced me, her sister was behind her. Tracie’s hands and arms were moving slowly and sensuously around my wife’s body. They were just gliding, slowly, sensuously. Just tweaking the nipples, just brushing the labia, just lightly hefting her breasts. “So, mister, are you ready to take care of two wives?”

Tracie looked over Tina’s shoulder. “Or are you going to need to call in reinforcements?”

“Ixnay on the ienforcementsray! I’ll take care of you two alone…or die trying.”

They came to me and formed a Jason sandwich. Two fantastic beauties pressed themselves against me. One hand pulled down my shorts and another began caressing my cock. Two beautiful naked blonds began nibbling on my neck. “Alrighty then…I guess we’ll have to get a bigger bed.”

Your votes and comments are appreciated.

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
444 Followers