My Wives Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers

"How's that? All better now?"

"You are one nasty man." She slid her arms around me and forced her sweet tongue into my mouth. I could feel the hot firmness of her naked tits as they pressed into my chest. Her bare pussy ground into my thigh. Mr. Richard reacted immediately and the balls tightened up. I reached up between us and thumbed her nipples, listening to her quickening breathing and feeling the intensity of our kiss grow. Her hot cunt pressed against me like she was trying to melt into my skin. I felt her weight shift. It was as if she were trying to climb over me. Her one leg was crooked and it seemed like she was trying to shinny up my body like an islander climbs a coconut palm. I could smell the fragrance of her hair as she mewled into my mouth.

"Come on baby, let's fuck." She said as she humped her nudeness against me. "I want to feel you inside of my hot cunt. I want to make your toes curl as we fuck and fuck all afternoon."

My cock let her know that I was ready and willing. I rolled out a sleeping bag on the soft ground.

Tanya threw herself on the bag and rolled over on to her back. She drew her legs up and opened her knees. Her pussy was wide open too. It glistened in the afternoon sun.

"Come on baby, fill my hole with that thing of yours. Give it to me good."

I dropped to my knees between her spread legs.

"So you want this huh baby?" I stroked my cock, making it grow to its full size and hardness. I moved the bulbous head so that it glided along, teasing her naked pussy.

"You really are a little slut aren't you?" I teased the head against her labes. "you really do want to fuck your sister's husband, don't you?"

"Yeah Jason, I really want to fuck you. I love fucking. I can't get enough of it." She wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me into her gaping hot cunt. I felt the scalding wetness envelop me and it made me hers.

"Oh, you're so fucking big and hard. I fucking love it!" She began thrashing and writhing as I tried to establish a rhythm. My cock pumped in and out. I could feel it bumping against her cervix and stretching her tight teenaged opening. My hips twisted and shook as I worked to stuff in as much of my meat as possible.

"Oh shit! Fuck me good...fuck me hard!" Sweat was beading on her forehead. Her tits were jiggling and bouncing. Her nipples were like hard pebbles on top of the sweet mounds. Some golden strands of her flowing mane sparkled in the light breeze.

I pounded in to her. Over and over my balls slapped against her sweet ass. I could hear the light smacking sound of flesh against flesh. We lasted for long minutes. First I slipped it to her slowly and then I pounded it fast and hard, then slow again. I watched her face. Her eyes were tightly closed and her smile was almost a deranged grimace.

She reached up and pulled my face to hers. The kiss was hot and wet and the ferocity took my breath away. Then she raked her nails across my back.

Without any notice, my spew volleyed into her. Gallon after scalding gallon of spunk surged in to her until she overflowed and hot sticky gobs seeped out around my thrusting and down the crack of her ass. The splooge coated my bloated balls. My arms and knees grew weak and I collapsed on top of her. Our chests heaved and we gasped for air. This sweet teenager had stolen my heart right out through the slit at the end of my dick.

We lay on the sleeping bag catching our breath for a long time. We felt the warm sun on our naked skin. I dozed off.

Then I felt licking on my cock. "Come on Jason. Let's do it again!"

And we did. This time though, it was slow and tender. I was on my back and Tanya mounted me and slowly rocked and gently raised and lowered herself on me. I played with her sweetly swaying titties, lightly thumbing her sweet nipples. I saw her close her eyes and her body shuddered and a bright flush swept across her chest. She lowered herself so that she was resting on my chest.

* * * * *

That night we cuddled in the tent. The breeze grew chilly and it drove us into the tent where the neat of our bodies warmed the sleeping bag quickly. We unzipped it and just laid the flap across us like a blanket.

Tanya kissed my neck and ran her nails across my chest.

Your comments and votes are greatly appreciated

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers
12