My Wolves Ch. 03

Story Info
1.2k words
4.22
17.4k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex!" David called as he ran back into the house, I stood up from behind the couch.

"Yes." I replied as if I saw nothing.

"What were you doing there?" David asked.

"I was waiting in case if the werewolf came into the house so I could-I could....well I hadn't really thought my plan through!" I explained I know I'm an excellent liar but that was horrid.

"Okay?" David mumbled. "Well it was nothing. It would be best if you left."

"Okay. But David. Before I go." I said as I walked up to him. "Who is James?"

"You don't want to know." David answered, "You don't want to know."

"But I do." I corrected. "Please..." I moaned as I kissed his cheek, but he pulled away.

"I- I can't." David answered.

"Just a few things, I don't need a whole life story."

"Fine. I'll only tell you this much." David replied as he walked towards the window. "James is a beast in human form, he is a shameless bastard who gets joy from watching blood spill, if he sees you here, he'll take you from me and claim you as personal property---- OH FUCK!!!!" David's speech was interrupted by his scream. He pulled back from the window and crashed to the floor.

"David?!" I yelled. "What's happening?!"

"Alex! Run! Get out! Now! I don't want to hurt you! But I won't be able to control myself!" David shouted painfully.

"What's going on?!" I asked desperately.

"Just get out!!! Now!!! Before I kill you!!!! GO!!!!" I finally listened to David and started running. I ran out of the front door and looked down the dark and lonely street. I looked back at David's house but instead of seeing a house I saw a menacing pair of golden eyes looking at me. It was David, but yet it didn't seem like him. It was David, I could tell by the shape of his eyes and face, but he had a tormenting scary wolf-like complexion, he had a lot of fur and his teeth looked like daggers. At that moment I realized David was a werewolf about to kill me. I screamed as wolf-David launched himself at me, smashing both of us into the ground, he drove his sharp claws into my arms.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh!!!!!" I cried. The force of David's claws making blood drip out of my arms, and before I knew it David had made a hole in my arm, while he was trying to suck out all of the blood. It stung like hell. I continuously screamed.

"Get off her!!!" the voice of a male angel cried. Then a guy in a black uniform shoved David off me. He had his back to me, but I could already tell: he was a werewolf hunter, who's come to save my life once again. Then he drew out two samurai swords and charged at David, David dodged out of the way, but then the hunter came back when he kicked off the power pole and flew threw the air and crashed his foot into David's face. I watched in amazement as the hunter swung his swords at his enemy but David managed to reflect his swings with his powerful claws. But then everyone paused when we heard the cry of a werewolf. David suddenly jumped onto the roof and disappeared into the night.

"Dammit and I was so close." the hunter mumbled. Then he looked at me and finally showing me his face. My God he was beautiful! His sky grey eyes shone in the dim light of the street lamp and one eye was covered by a long black side fringe that touched his cheek while the rest of his hair touched the middle of his neck and was completely straight. Then he kneeled down to me and inspected my arm.

"Ouch, that must have hurt."

"Yeah. Thank you so much." I said.

"It's my job." he mumbled as he lifted into me into his arms and started to walk.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"To get tested back at the lab," he replied. "Oh and by the way. My name is Lucien."

"Alexandra. What do mean I'm going to get 'tested'?" I asked.

"We're going to test you for m." Lucien answered.

"What?! I can't be a werewolf!! I'm terrified of them!!" I replied Lucien frowned.

"So was my best friend. Guess what happened to him." Lucien replied. "When he Turned 25 he shifted and my coworker wad ordered to kill him."

"Oh my god I am so sorry." I replied.

"It was last year." Lucien replied.

After Lucien carried me trough the streets soon we reached an alley.

"Can you walk?" he asked.

"I don't know." I replied as Lucien slowly placed me down helping me stand on my feet, as soon as Lucien let me go I lost support with my knees cracking and me falling, luckily I fell on Lucien so he was there to break the fall. Lucien managed to support us both and stopping from either of us from falling.

"Alright, so I'll just have to help you more." he said as he swinging his arm around me and I held onto him, in the middle of the dark alleyway there was a door, Lucien got a pair of keys out of the pocket of his uniform and unlocked the door.

"What will happen if I am a werewolf?" I asked as the door swung open.

"Then you will die." Lucien answered.

He guided me into the building. Inside was a brightly lit hallway with many steel doors. Lucien guided me towards a door. When we were close enough to the door it immediately opened, it must have been one of those sensor doors that I've only seen in spy and alien movies. Inside it revealed a laboratory like room, and in the center was a huge cylinder that had a wolf looking creature floating in some sort of liquid. Around the cylinder were important looking machines and a few benches. At one of the benches was a middle-aged man wearing a white coat, his hair was an unnatural silver color but his face made him look so young, perhaps younger than me. When he looked up he smiled at both of us.

"I seen you found another Vic." he said.

"Daniel, she was attacked by a wolf and he was sucking on the cut on her arm, does that count as a transformation bite?" Lucien asked.

"It's not supposed to." Daniel replied. "On full moons is the only time where a werewolves bite can spread the curse. But since the wolf was sucking it must not have wanted to make this young lady a wolf. Very rare, it just happens between lovers."

"But can we test her in case?" Lucien asked.

"Yeah." Daniel said as he patted the table, "come up her my dear." Lucien guided me to the table and helped me sit on the table. Daniel returned to the table holding a needle. I closed my eyes and tried not to scream as Daniel took a sample of my blood out of my huge wound on my arm. After the blood sample Daniel stitched up my arm and covered it in a bandage.

"Alrighty, now to test your reflexes." Daniel said then he swung his arm towards my breast.

"Hey!" I shouted as I grabbed his arm right before he could touch it, Daniel quickly pulled away.

"Yep, your reflexes are working just fine." Daniel said happily. Then came a rattling noise coming from a machine.

"Oh! Your blood sample is ready."