My Work Takes Me Away

Story Info
Travelling man has phone sex with girlfriend.
1.2k words
4
23.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogue01
rogue01
103 Followers

My work takes me away a lot, and of course I miss my girlfriend. She's one of these delicious petite brunettes, with pale English skin and dusky red lips. She's very tactile, and her flesh is so soft and pillowy it makes you want to lay your head on her and sleep the sleep of a child. When you rest your head against her large breasts, you feel like you would never want to raise it again, and her fat pink nipples are like Mother Nature's own in your hungry mouth. She's really quite something, and when I'm away she often gives me a pair of her softest frilly panties to remind me of her. At night I lie and snuggle them against my face, the aroma of lavender from the pouch she keeps in her knickers drawer wafting me off to sweet dreams and gentle sleep.

Well, on this recent trip, when my work load was heavy and the pressure high, and with no time for relaxation, I would ring her most evenings just to hear her voice and wish her good night. But on one day, due to the time difference between Nairobi and London, I caught her still out eating with friends.

'I'm sorry sweetheart I can't hear you with the noise in the restaurant,' I told, her, 'Don't worry, I'll give you a bell tomorrow.'

'No, no, Hang on,' She offered back, 'I'll just duck into the toilet,' I could almost see her delightful little frame squirm past her girlfriends at the table, and tinkle jauntily into the dark marble restroom. The door closed on the hubbub and I heard her enter a booth.

'Is that better darling?' She asked sweetly.

'Much better,' I said, 'I can hear you now.'

I told her how happy I was to hear her voice, and how I missed her, at night times especially.

'I wish I could curl up with you right now,' I said, 'I've had a terrible day. I just want to feel your luscious little curves against my bare skin, and kiss those beautiful full lips of yours.'

She murmured sympathetically, then responded eagerly,

'Well sweetheart, why don't we do that right now, over the phone?'

I pictured her sitting prettily in the plush marble stalls of her favourite eatery, the toilet deserted, and that faintly naughty smile of hers decorating her luscious pink lips.

'I'm sitting comfortably,' she teased, 'Why don't you talk dirty to me?'

I paused. But only briefly, before jumping at her offer, tickled by her gameness to please me whichever way she could.

'What are you wearing?' I asked her.

'My black pair of skin-tight jeans,' She answered obediently, 'And that shoulderless dark green sparkly top, the one that ties in a halter neck and just shoes off my belly.'

I grew hard at the thought of her; I knew just how sexy she could look with her petite frame and rich curves.

'What about your underwear?' I probed, thinking of her rouged and glossy lips and large innocent green eyes.

'You know my silk bikini panties, the candyfloss pink ones with the black side tie ribbons?' She asked, 'And no bra.' She added with a whisper. I put my hand down my trousers to restrain my bulging penis, and began instructing her down the line.

'I want you to close your eyes,' I told her, 'and imagine I'm there beside you, whispering sweet nothings in your ear and tenderly kissing your neck and shoulders.' She murmured faintly to let me know my bidding was being done.

'Now I want you to put your hand down the front of your jeans, and start stroking yourself through your knickers. Imagine it is my hand and fingers down there, stroking and fondling your pussy through the silky material.' I paused briefly. 'Are you getting wet down there?'

'Umm,' She sighed dreamily. I pictured her relaxing on the toilet seat, leaning slight against the wall with the phone crocked between her ear and shoulder, her eyes shut and one hand rummaging away faithfully beneath her trousers.

'Now squeeze your breasts with the other hand,' I told her, and again I saw her clearly in my mind's eye, pawing and kneading at her beautiful round tits with her other hand, writhing her body a little as the fingers between her legs began to build momentum. I heard her moaning faintly and continued my monologue.

'Now take your hand from between your legs, and put your two middle fingers into your mouth and suck on them.' She obeyed dutifully, and the sound of her slurping trembled faintly back to me down the line. 'Now get your fingers right down there and shove them deep as you can into your pussy. Pretend I am finger fucking you the way you like it.'

'Ohh baby,' She moaned, 'Fuck me, fuck me like that!' I heard her body squirming again and the phone almost slip from her the crook of her neck.

'Tell me you want it,' I told her, 'Say you want my cock inside you.'

'Oh baby,' She moaned again, 'I want your cock in my mouth right now. I want to feel your big dick against my tongue! I want to suck on you till you cum in my mouth!' Her voice tremored out of control.

I could hear her bucking against her fingers violently now.

'That's it baby,' I encouraged her, 'Now get your tits out and suck on them.' I heard her rummaging hastily, and imagined her pinching the sequined halter neck between her two firm breasts, and pushing one of them up to her mouth with a cupped hand to lick at it greedily, dropping her chin to wrap her long, lithe tongue around the pert pink nipple.

'Mmmm!' She moaned loudly.

I pictured her now, leaning back at a slight angle on the toilet seat against the polished black granite of the thick stall walls. Her legs are splayed as far as the jeans around her ankles would allow, her shocking pink panties undone at one side, the black side-tie ribbon lying tantalisingly across the soft peach-coloured skin of her upper thigh. Her eyes closed, and two fingers are burrowed deep in her warm wet pussy, moving rhythmically. Her two generous breasts tumbled out either side of her halter top, the dark green sequins shimmering in the subdued light. Her mouth, moist and pink, the same glistening pink as her panties, sucks absently on the index finger of her other hand, her lips pouting seductively.

'Now cum' I told her, 'Orgasm like I'm there in the toilet fucking you right now. Tell me you want my spunk inside you. Tell me you want to feel my balls banging against you arse as I take you from behind.'

She murmured my request back to me vaguely, too lost in the throws of her own passion to articulate my instructions diligently.

I allowed her a few minutes to right herself. As her breathing subsided her cheerful demeanor bounced back to me across the long-distance connection.

'How was that for you darling?' She asked happily.

I told her it was perfect. She told me to get myself to sleep now as she had to get back to her friends. She said she'd be thinking of me tonight when she got back to our place. 'I might get Tracy to come back with me,' She said. And with a giggle she was gone.

rogue01
rogue01
103 Followers