My Yearly Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kismet999
kismet999
14 Followers

Am I doomed to continue to service Dr. Joll and let him fuck me? It feels like I am powerless to stop it. I keep replaying the words that I said before and after he mounted me. "Take my cherry... 'baby in my butt.. mount me... fuck me good".

I didn't fight back hard enough [at all] and part of me may have even enjoyed the domination [it did]. It should bother me more than it does. I tell myself that that will come later.

My mind continued to obsess on the events. I removed my clothes and fell on the bed, curled into a fetal position.

I see that my underwear has a huge spot of pre-cum. I gather some on my thumb and finger. It is so amazingly slippery.

There is enough volume of it that a drop falls from my fingers. It hangs in mid air held by a stringer. Before it could break free, I move it to my lips, wishing it was Dr. Joll's instead of mine.

I continue to relive the exam as I toy with the tampon string. I pull on it almost to the point of it exiting but then clinch to maintain its occupation of my ass.

I start to wonder what Dr. Joll likes. Maybe next time I can go in with a tampon of my own in place for him to remove. I could tie a bow at the end of the string to show him that I remember. I feel like such a schoolgirl.

I wonder if he will put me into the stirrups and examine me that way. I decide that he won't. I think he likes my ass too much.

Likewise, I would not be able to convince him to lay on the floor so that I could mount and ride him. No. He likes control and domination. And he likes my butt.

How many other patients are subjected to his special attention? My guess was that he had used that examination gown trick before.

What are my options for future exams? If I give him a blowjob that ends with his climax, will he recover in time to fuck me? How can I choose one over the other? I want both.

How long will it be before we can dispense with the condom? I sadly conclude that there will always be others and that protection will be required.

Will I wait a year to see him again? It seems like so long a time to be without him. I want him to take me all over again.

He likes my butt. For now, that and a bow tie tampon string are all I have and it has to be enough.

kismet999
kismet999
14 Followers
12