My Young Client Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want me to come?" I growled at her, knowing that I only had a short time before I needed to explode because of the grip her pussy had around me. She smiled up at me with a dreamy expression.

"You can shoot your hot load deep inside me baby. I want to feel it!" Her legs tightened their grip around my waist and she started to buck her hips up into me faster, starting to cry out every time I would slide out and then pound back into her. I felt my load building finally deep in my balls, getting ready to explode. Stroking into her faster and faster the rush came up through me and I felt the sperm explode out of my cock and shoot deep inside of her. The spasms wracked my body several times as my load continued to shoot out of me and fill her up. She cried out at the same time.

"Oooohhhh...I can feel your hot come shooting inside me! It feels so good!"

After a couple of last spurts I was done and suddenly felt light headed from the effort and the fact we had been going at it for quite some time. Pulling my cock out of her I saw a big glob of my sperm ooze out of her pussy and drip down onto the table underneath her. She purred and stood up quickly, giving me a light kiss on the cheek and stroking my slowly deflating cock with one hand. Kneeling down quickly in front of me she proceeded to clean my cock off with her hot tongue and squeeze a couple of last drops of sperm onto her lips. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. This tight young body was something I definitely had to experience over and over again if at all possible. The money be damned, I'd be more than happy to exchange sexual favours for my time, especially with a girl almost half my age and who knew what she was doing.

"I should go. Your next appointment will be here soon." I suddenly realized that she was right. I had about 15 minutes and the next person could walk in at any time although I had taken the precaution of locking the door before we started.

"Wait" I said. "Listen, this is a really strange arrangement but that was the best sex I can ever remember having. You don't need to worry about paying me for therapy. I just hope that you enjoyed yourself too." She smiled.

" I'm glad. When we were doing that it didn't feel like I was working. And the fact that you made me come twice is pretty incredible. Most guys I'm with just want to get off and don't care about how I feel."

"Why don't you go get showered and dressed before we get surprised and I'll see you on your way out." She picked up her clothes and slowly walked away, giving me one last glimpse of her tight ass. Slowly pulling my pants back up, I heard a sudden knock at the door and was quickly jolted back into reality. Pulling my shirt quickly over my head and hoping that the room didn't smell too much like sex, I quickly sprayed and wiped off the table and opened the door. My next client stood there with a confused expression.

"You never lock the door. I was wondering if you were even here?"

"I'd never forget. Come on in!" I said, swinging quickly back into work mode. I heard the shower start running and thought about Katie's tight young body and her rinsing out the sperm that I had just pumped into her which made my cock start to stir again. As my client warmed up and we started to work Katie walked out of the change room with her hair down. She smiled at me and crossed the room, handing me a small card. Glancing quickly at it got me excited.

"I left a present for you in the locker room." It read. Quickly hiding it in my pocket and turning back to my client, thoughts immediately started running through my head for the next time we saw each other.

12